Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
res...

Firstly thanks for the PM! This one was just brilliant! Ab aya na Mastermind Zain abdullah! I was SO badly waiting for his plans! And finally this is something we have not read in the prequel πŸ˜‰

This one was quite long, thanks for that too! I just hate short updates! πŸ˜› WOW!I loved his plan.. now aaliya will soon be in front of him... in Mumbai!! I'm excitedd πŸ˜ƒ I must say, Aayat has helped him a lot! All the info he gets is only because of Aayat! 😊 Bechara Zain I felt sorry for him! Kitni daant khai Ghulam Sahab se! Aaliya is so smart! She knows how to handle kitkit πŸ˜›

The way you have written this chapter is amazing! I loved the dialogues especially! Now I am eagerly waiting for Aaliya to reach Barkat Villa! There I will again get their kitkit and jhagdey! πŸ˜†
Edited by ZaYaFan1 - 10 years ago
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ZaYaFan1

Ya Allah! I'm the biggest late lateef reader of yours! You know I actually read this update before going to school but couldn't review as my mum was really furious on me using Internet early morning πŸ˜› Besides that I tried to reserve my space but IF didn't allow me to because I'm a groupbie and I can't make more than 20 posts in a day 😭 Then right now I am preparing for my exam so I won't write a long review ! Maafi chahti Hun πŸ˜†

Its OK!πŸ˜ƒ

Itna chota update? πŸ˜› I'm loving this Zain so every update of yours is going to be a short one for me ! Zain has still not stopped with his phattuness and efforts to talk to his angel ! That is the most interesting part of the story ! I'm sure he must be going crazy when Aaliya talked to him ! And remember I told you that if maintaining image was not an issue, he would have started dancing ! So what I think is Kya pata Akele Akele Apnay room mein Khush ho kar dance karta ho, haina? Kya bharosa Mr Abdullah ka πŸ˜›

🀣 Nice idea! Will think about putting it somewhere!πŸ˜‰

I'm sure he must be regretting very badly on not crashing with Aaliya. After all he crashed just to talk to her ! How sweet is that? 😳 Cunning too ! But still he did talk to her ! And badtameez Zain is the reason why Aaliya missed the Nikkah πŸ˜‰ I can relate how fond she is of that 'qubool hai' part because I too love that part! 😳

Awww... how cute!

Par koi baat Nahi! They can enjoy all the rituals on their own nikkah! And Apnay Khud ke nikkah mein they might enjoy more πŸ˜›

πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

The last dialogues after the cancelled crash were so amazing! "tum ne please Nahi bola" πŸ˜† He wants Aaliya to say please! Khuwab dekhna do ! Never in her life would she say sorry or please to Zain πŸ˜› That please part shows how obsessed he is with Aaliya! πŸ˜‰ And then Zain ke thought! Those dialogues were icing on the cake! I told you na he is Mastermind Zaalim Abdullah! Pehle he plans everything so well ! And then he irritates Aaliya just because he want her to talk to talk to him, so that makes him Zaalim too πŸ˜›

Glad you enjoyed it so much!

The dialogues you have penned down are so amazing!

😳Thank you!

I feel like I'm there with Miss Khitkit and Zaalim Abdullah enjoying their arguments 😊 Again this one was a wonderful update πŸ‘ I loved it !

Thank you!

Not o forget I just can't stop fangirling over Mr Abdullah 😳 The way you have penned down his thought is BRILLIANT! 😊

Glad to read that!πŸ˜ƒ

Yayy! Next part will have the final scene but it won't be the last update of JSTN, right? I hope it won't! Because I don't want it to end ! Abhi tou his plan to get married to Aaliya is left + fake protests ! 😊 Looking forward to next update! Thanks for the PM! Bas abhi I'm done with the review . Can't write more because I have an exam tomorrow! 😭 Bye! 😊

P.S. Ignore the mistakes I have made because I'm writing this review from phone and the auto correct always changes my Urdu words to proper English ones 😑

Haayo Rabba! Itna saara type kiya on phone? PC pe hoti toh kitna likhti?😲
Thanks for the awesome review though. Made me very happy the day I read it!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaYaFan1

Res...

Thankfully I'm the second one to comment this time ! Read it yesterday night but commenting now πŸ˜ƒ

Congrats on being second!πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Finally I got to read the scene I was waiting for... 😳 Loved to read how Zain felt when Aaliya hugged him ! Ohh yess how well he was going on with his mission to stay away form his angel but Aaliya ne sab bigaar diya xD Hahah! how angry he was at the prospect of Aaliya being hurt but that dard was totally unpredictable for Zain. He must be like "Acha Miss Khitkhit tou ye hai apka dard" πŸ˜† Bechara Zain,.. he was about to stand up but Aaliya hugged him ! 😳 Hahha! Shock πŸ˜› Then the last part was too good! πŸ˜ƒ They are so fond of their 'jhagdey' and 'laraii' ... even I love their kitkits 😳

I am so glad you liked the update so much!πŸ˜ƒ

Wonderful update as usual πŸ‘ Thanks for the PM though I read it even beofre you PMed me πŸ˜› Waitimg for the next chapter as it will have completely new events πŸ˜ƒ Thsi is not TOO long because I'm saving my words for the next parts πŸ˜‰ Bye 😊

πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for the review dear! Made me very happy while reading it!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 10 years ago
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

PART 7. LET THE FIGHTS BEGIN!

Zain Usman Abdullah was happy today. And why wouldn't he be? Aaliya Ghulam Haider was coming into his house to live with them and as she had two years of college left which meant she will be staying with them for two years. Yes Zain Usman Abdullah was very happy today. But of course, he did not show his happiness to everybody. In front of others, his face wore a grumpy expression expressing that he was not happy with this new addition to his house. Already he had an argument with his Mom on this topic, just so that his Mom would not start dreaming about his and Aaliya's marriage. Of course, all the while fighting, he was praying to Allah Miyaah inwardly that his plan should not fall apart because of his own need to maintain his image. Mom should not listen to his words and send Aaliya back home. Luckily for him, his Mom was a very stubborn woman and refused to bow down to the whims of Zain Usman Abdullah. So yes, Zain Usman Abdullah was very very happy today. OK! Now that we have established that Zain was very very happy, lets move on to the story!

As Zain walked towards his room, he heard his Mom call his name. He turned around to see his Mom smile at him.

"Zain bete! Humaara ek kaam kar dijiye?"

"Of course Mom!"

"Beta! Aaliya aaj bus se aa rahi hai!"

"Toh?"

"Toh hum soch rahe the ki tum jaakar use le aayo!"

"Kya?"

"Haan! Woh kya haina beta, Fahad bete aur tumhaare Dad jaane waale the lekin last moment ek client ne meeting ke liye unhein bula liya toh woh nahi jaa paayenge! Toh kya tum jaa sakte ho?"

Zain felt like he was the luckiest man on the earth. Pick Miss. Khitkhit from the bus station? Anytime! But outwards he looked at Mom angrily, "Main? Uss sir dard ko pick up karne jaaun? Ghar ke drivers kya sab mar gaye hain?"

"ZAIN! Woh bechari pehli baar akeli Mumbai aa rahi hai, aur tum use lene driver ko bhejoge? Hum kuch nahi sunna chaahte! Tum jaa rahe ho! Hum tumhein nahi bhejna chaahte lekin humaari ek cookery club ki meeting hai warna hum hi chale jaate!"

"Lekin Mom..."

"This is my order, Mr. Abdullah! You are going to pick up Aaliya and that's it!"

Suraiya turned around and stormed away. The moment Suraiya vanished from his eye sight, Zain gave a broad grin. Waah Aaliya ke Allah Miyaah! Khud hi mera raasta saaf kar diya? Thank you! Aaliya Ghulam Haider! I am coming!

"Bas yahi din dekhne the Ya Allah! Uss Zaalim Abdullah ke ghar jaake raho aur roz uski daant suno!", Aaliya grumbled as she waited at the bus station for someone to pick her up.

"Ek toh nikaah mein baar baar takraaya, upar se mera Qubool Hai bhi miss karwa diya aur phir...", she trailed off as she remembered being consoled by Zain and hugging him. She smiled softly, "Waise itna bura bhi nahi hai woh..." She again trailed off as she remembered the phone call he made few days back. She narrowed her eyes in anger, "Nahi! Ek number ka Zaalim Abdullah hai woh! Kaise behki behki baatein kar raha tha! Ya Allah! Uss Zaalim ko mujhse door rakhna!"

"Mujhe yaad kar rahi thi?", Aaliya heard someone speak right beside her ear and she shrieked and looked at the perpetrator. There stood Zain Usman Abdullah smirking at her. She narrowed her eyes at him and he winked at her and walked away while waving his hand at her to follow him. She looked at him incredulously and then at her bags lying near her feet. Who will help her in carrying them? While climbing the bus from her town her family had helped her and while climbing down, her fellow passengers helped her but who will help her now? She looked at Zain in shock.

After few steps, when Zain realized that Aaliya was not following him, he turned around, "AALIYA! Aise statue banke kyon khadi ho?"

Aaliya looked at her bags in dismay and then at him, "Mere bags kaun uthaayega?"

Zain glared at her, "Coolie samjha hai kya? Khud uthaao aur chalo!"

Aaliya looked at him in horror and then faced the sky, closed her eyes and prayed to her Allah Miyaah that she did not collapse while carrying the bags. After praying for few seconds, she looked down at her bags only to see nothing near her feet. Her eyes widened and she looked up only to see Zain carrying the bags away. She put her hands on her hips and frowned; Yeh kaisa insaan hain? Kabhi ekdum zaalim toh kabhi ek dum sweet! Ya Allah! Mujhe bacha lena! Yeh do saal bade hi khatarnak hone waale hain!

"AALIYA! CHALO!", Zain shouted and Aaliya gulped and followed him.

"Mom! Is ladki ko bol do ki apna mooh band rakhe aur apni bak bak apne paas rakhe!", Zain Usman Abdullah shouted as he entered the house with Aaliya in tow.

"Ya Allah! Maine aisa kya bol diya jo tum itne ghussa hogaye! Sahi naam rakha hai maine tumhaare liye! Zaalim Abdullah!"

"KYA KAHAA?", Zain turned around and glared at her and Aaliya cringed and closed her tightly. Ya Allah! Lagta hai maine zor se bol diya!

Zain was smiling inwardly at her antics but outwardly he maintained his anger. The first few minutes of their car ride, Aaliya was quiet. But after a while, her excitement towards her College got her rambling about how she was excited about her College and how she was happy that Maami gave her this opportunity. While inwardly Zain was enjoying her bak bak and was cataloging each of her words into his memory, outwardly he kept a bored image. He did not want to damage his image, right?

As Zain continued to glare at Aaliya while Aaliya looked at him worriedly, Suraiya heaved a sigh. If this was how the next two years were going to pass in this house, then I am going to visit Mecca Medina!

Next update: Zain cooks up another plan!

An important announcement, this story in the Dh Dh series narrates the journey of Zaya from Dh Dh events to their marriage, and as Aaliya was 18 when Dh Dh happened and she was 23 when she got married to Zain, this means this story will cover the span of five years!

Hence there will be many time leaps in this story!

Thought you should know!

Buddy me if you want PMs!

Thanks, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

P.S. As usual, I read your reviews daily, but they will be liked or liked and replied slowly!

Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 10 years ago
ZayaShiz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome!!!! Too good!!! Plz pm me...i love ur ss a looot!πŸ‘
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was very enjoyable, but please, give us a little lengther update
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow awsm story
read all the chaps so far
loved it
it was so cute and beautifully written
continue soon
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
Zalim Abdullah, thats a good start. I wonderr what other aweosme and funny names Aliya will give to zain.
Aliya is going in barkat villa for two years, that's long and enough for zain to perform his perfect plan to make her his forever.
Zain is an awesome acter. He was very happy inwardly but showing depressed and behaving rudely on the arrival of Aliya.
Eagerly waiting for the next part
...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was amazing, i loved it,😊
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res
unres
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for the late unres but told u na(in DFL ka P.s)... cousin's marriage... but I promised to unres this today so I'm doing it!

At this moment,I'm planning to keep it short.. so pls excuse me( but I won't be surprised if I end up writing a more than half page comment)

Will reply to ur reply separately when I get some time...

Aur sabse pehle complaint! This was too short! Mujhe thoda longer ones chahiye*cries like a baby asking for ice-cream*😭

now- review in order!πŸ˜‰

Accha baba thik hai-Zain Abdullah is a happy man... he is very very happy.. he is on cloud 9... his feet are not staying on the ground...his heart his doing dinka chika and lungi dance and dathing nach! Bass! U hav explained it all! 🀣But ya ZUA being ZUA will keep the grumpy expression going... n he shld also... suits him!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Bahut darta hai na yeh shadi se! ermπŸ€”... itna jaldi shadi karne seπŸ˜›!koi nai...5 yrs me hum bhi thodasa romance dekhlete hai☺️... I mean padh lete hai!πŸ˜†

Suraiya is a Rockstar in this story yaar!😎 So really love her! ❀️She is as stubborn as Zain and that's our saubhagya here! Pata hai..main thodi darr gayi thi... what if she decides that her son will not do this! Pachtata Zain ! he would hav regretted big time! Waise hav u planned any sequence jaha pe he will regret for anything? Its always a sadistic pleasure to see leads regret na!🀣

And did he call her sir dard??? Haha.. jaante hai! Woh aayi toh sir dard par kuch din keliye dikhi nahi toh dil dard!πŸ˜›

Aww... I loved aliya's mixed thoughts about Zaalim Abdullah!😳 Bura nahi hai.. par accha bhi nahi hai! Pagal hai😳! Aur allah miya toh inke khwahish pura karne se rahe! Kyunki writer toh humaari taraf hai!πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Zain scaring her n smirking at her!oh God! This man! I love his smirks!

And the luggage part reminded me YJHD! Coolie nahi hoon! But zain is cho chweet ki usne help nahi kiya balke saare bags utha liya! He never stops surprising Aliya na!

""Kabhi ekdum zaalim toh kabhi ek dum sweet!"" I'm never tired of similar statements

Phir jab zain ka chillana in house start hua, I was like ise kya hua?sahi naam diya hai Aliya ne ise Zaalim Abdullah!And then I read Aliya saying the same!🀣

And may be DFL effect-mujhe yaha Aliya se zyaada Geet aur zain se thoda zyada arnav yaad aa rahe the!πŸ˜†

The car part was hilarious! Zain is having such a tough time controlling himself! Dil me laddoo phoot rahe the par chehre pe 12 bajaya rakha tha!poor him!*feel like pulling his cheeks*

Pehle se keh rahi hoon toh phirse nahi kehna chahti uska "maintain ur image" stand ke bare me!phattu hai poora ka poora phattu!πŸ˜†

And suri's reaction was superb! πŸ‘Loved it to bits... was reading this chapter on phone when travelling and I started laughing so loudly that my cousins thought I was mad!πŸ˜†

So in total... a short but very cute update! Loved it!πŸ‘.⭐️.❀️

And yes forgot to mention last time-the banner is very pretty!😊 Ur multi-talented yaar! U write, u make VMs , u make banners... wish I had 10% of ur talent!😳

P.S. repeating here if u hav not read in DFL page=> sorry di.. off late i'm lil busy coz of cousin's marriage!so i'm not getting time to type reviews as i'm never with my lappy n typing on phone is really tedious !i've updated a part of my review which I could manage to type yesterday... i'll update entirely as soon as possible!😊

Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago