Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anniiee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I read all the parts in a hurry so couldn't comment.Thanks for the Pms.So now I will read all the Parts again & comment again.I have a habit of reading every Fan Fiction I follow Twice.
You keep writing your Lovely Stories.
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update yaar
zain is too cute to handle, beyond limits

and i really do love him

now im getting really excited, how the story went forth afterwards
pls do update soon

waiting eagerly, take care
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kalpana_Writer

Poor you! How was the exams though? It will end on 7th, right? Or did I get it wrong?

na baba! 25th I have JEE adv, then mid june I hav entrance in another college and finaaly July 10th entrance for my Dream campus! so totally packed!😭

Ok! Done! Promise wont reveal anything or tell you whether you are right or wrong!πŸ˜ƒ

Deal!πŸ‘πŸΌ

What? You already read the first thread?😲 It has more than 40 chapters!😲 Awesome!πŸ‘Gave me confidence about my writing skills! No one has made me feel this happy about DFL, the way you have done! Thank you!πŸ€—

are maine kuch kaha hi nahi DFL ke baare me! there r sooo many things i wanna say but not finding any place to put it down...m done with thread 2 so i'm catching up... then will be commenting thereπŸ˜ƒ...1st chappy of T3 done n m crying for Arnav n Maan! 😭1 yr of sorrow for Maan bechara-that probably means Geet will forget the 2 months she spent with Maan.. so sad for him!😭 but 2 predictions of mine are correct n 1 wrong! Veere is Akash while i thought it is Arnav! but geet is baby n Brij is the bad guy!😊

πŸ˜† This is so awesome! You learning new songs because of my story!!!!πŸ˜† And I am really glad that you listen to song before you read it coz many songs is written in such a way that you can play it while reading to get the feel right!

@bold italics--i did that with the songs which i hav on my phone!

🀣 Awesome song! Loved it!πŸ˜†

god knows why but this Add came to my mind when i was reading it!so typed it down as wellπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†Why do I feel this is what is going to happen in next update?πŸ˜• Oh yes, coz I wrote it in Dh Dh!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Main bhi bhullakkad ho rahi hun!πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣mujhe bhool math jaana!

Don't know what to say! u don't hav to say anything...ur update says it all😊

But I will say one thing and that is Thank you!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ thank u too😳

Thanks dear for such a heart warming review and your kind words!pleasure is all mine😳
And dont worry about the size of the stories, I will never write a story as long as DFL and never my chapters will be as long as the DFL ones! I have imposed a ban on myself!πŸ˜‰
good for meπŸ˜†

that was the reply.. now for my review of JSTN-Zaalim Abdullah V/s Miss. Kitkit😊
aaj kal main bhi late la teef hote jaa rahi hoon! i was waiting for the update till 11:15pm (IST) yesterday n then sleptπŸ˜’so sorry that i could not make u smile this morning *kaan pakadke sorry* (don't run in slow motion nowπŸ˜†)

now review..as usual in orderπŸ˜‰:

Zain was not thinking of her? really? then what r u doing now Zain babu? not romantically may be, but he was still thinking of her.. thinking of ways of not thinking of n stalking her may be but she did occupy a good part of his brain!par woh kaha samjhega ye?
n the promise of not meeting her-"promises are meant to be broken"πŸ˜‰ but yah he didn't do it on purpose though... determined fellow he is!

"subconsciously promised bodily harm to the person who made her cry."thank god! atleast here he is gonna fight for her!*sighs in relief* warna itne dhole sholey banaya hai kis liye? thoda use bhi kaam de!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but on a serious note.. the way Zain was reacting to her tears was just so apt! he has not acknowledged that what he has for her is more than mere attraction but his heart clenching at her sobs shows it so clearly that he has someother bond connecting the 2..their feelings and hearts... very beautifully written but reactions were not even a nanometer beyond the radius of Zain's character.. its really commendableπŸ‘
Aliya's reply too his "rone se kuch nahi hoga" is the best! that was my fav from ever since i read it! i always get irritated when people say 'rone se kuch nahi hoga'! may be it will not hav any physical effect on the situation but helps a lot psychologically! it lessens the burden on heart dramatically! that is why i loved aliya's reply..thank u so much for that lineπŸ€—
his reaction when she gave the reason for her sobs was so cute..yes cute!😳who said boys cannot be cute..hai na?😳
🀣kuch toh sharam karo!🀣that was exactly what i was thinking!🀣
aap toh Romance queen ho di! the hug and the next Kitkit was so so so so so good!my heart knows that 'good' is a word too small but i wanna use more words other than 'amazing' n 'superb' n 'out of the world'!πŸ˜†
last Zain's feeling are drool worthy yaar! i read it 6 times already! in love with those 8 lines! lovely!
esp the last line..he does not mind fighting everyday his entire life! how romantic!u noe its not streemy sequences but such little thing that makes the chapters magically romantic for me ! the feeling they hav! what special they feel for each other! they make the story a LOVE story!thank u soo much for such a lovely story!πŸ€—
this review is smaller than usual... but i promise i loved this update more than any other!
note abt me: if u find a 'super longer than usual' or a 'smaller than usual' review, then it means i'm head over heals in love with the update! take that!

next jhagde pe milenge...besabri se intezaar karungi
-vinu😊

vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
accha di.. i am waiting coz u said u'll update..but may be i can't stay for more than 10 min now...so if u update, i can type review only in the evening/night tomorrow... really sorry...
toh isiliye pehle se anticipatory bail le rahi hoon!πŸ˜†
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

first thank u so much for continue.update was awesome.zain pov was quite funny.i enjoy his every pov.waiting for next part.

Thanks for the review dear!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweta...

Ahhh omg aliya hugged zain!!!!! After all promises he'd made seeing her in tears broke them all and it shows it's not just attraction that he feels for her! Haye the way he waited for her to acknowledge him and gave her his handkerchief and mentally killed the person who caused the pain sooo cute :) and zain in la la land once she hugged him was amazing and the way she's like even after I've been fighting with you, you came when I was uoset how sweet and thanks him! I loved it and miss kitkit is the best name for her hahahahah! Loved it :) thansk for the pm can't wait for the next part :)

Glad you liked the update so much!πŸ˜ƒ
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anniiee

I read all the parts in a hurry so couldn't comment.Thanks for the Pms.So now I will read all the Parts again & comment again.I have a habit of reading every Fan Fiction I follow Twice.

You keep writing your Lovely Stories.

It is OK! Take your time! Glad you liked my stories so much!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: divikash

lovely update yaar

zain is too cute to handle, beyond limits

and i really do love him

now im getting really excited, how the story went forth afterwards
pls do update soon

waiting eagerly, take care

Glad you liked it so much!
Updating in few minutes!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinu127

accha di.. i am waiting coz u said u'll update..but may be i can't stay for more than 10 min now...so if u update, i can type review only in the evening/night tomorrow... really sorry...

toh isiliye pehle se anticipatory bail le rahi hoon!πŸ˜†

It is ok dear! I was planning to update around 10 itself but stupid light! And I dont mind if you dont review today itself! Your reviews are so refreshing that I am ready to wait for a day for them!πŸ˜ƒ
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

PART 6. AND THE PLANNING AND PLOTTING STARTS!

"Yeh kya ho raha hai mujhe? Yeh main kya kar raha hoon? College ka last year hai! Why can't I concentrate on the lectures?", Zain Usman Abdullah mumbled as he paced to and fro outside his classroom at his College. It was two days after the wedding and after staying at home for these two days Zain had joined his college as it was his final year and prankster he was but he was not an idiot to goof around in his final year. But unfortunately he was unable to concentrate and hence here he was mumbling and pacing all the while biting his nails in worry.

"This is not right! Uss Aaliya Ghulam Haider ne toh meri zindagi hi badalke rakh di! I can't think! I can't study! Aaliya! Yeh tumne kya jaadu tona kar diya hai mujh par?" Zain sat down on a nearby bench and closed his eyes. He had to talk to Aaliya and that too now. Or else he would never be able to concentrate on his studies. This was maddening!

Zain pulled out his mobile and called Haider House in Bhopal. He had saved the number to talk to his Phoopi sometimes. He waited with bated breath as the phone on the other side rang.

"Hello?", a sweet voice spoke and Zain felt his breath hitch. He had not heard this voice for more than two days and only today he realized how much he missed it.

Aaliya had gone back to Bhopal with her family in the evening of the wedding day and Zain had gone two days without seeing her or hearing her.

"Aaliya!", Zain's voice held a softness to it.

"Zain!", Aaliya's voice seemed equally soft.

Zain smiled and tried to imagine her face, her eyes and her smile when Aaliya spoke up, "Zain? Hello?"

"Haan Aaliya bolo!", Zain spoke up still lost in his daydream about her.

"Mr. Abdullah! Call tumne kiya aur tum mujhe baat karne ko bol rahe ho?"

Zain came out of his daydreaming and looked at the phone. Oh yes! He had called her! But why had he called her? Aha! Yaad aaya!

"Aaliya! Fight with me!"

"Kya?"

"Main kahaa fight with me!"

"Ya Allah! Tum theek toh ho?"

"Ab tum in sab ke beech mein Allah Miyaah ko mat ghaseeto! Just fight with me so that we can keep the phone down and get back to our daily lives! Mujhe apna chain-o-aman waapas chaahiye aur woh tumse ladkar hi milegi mujhe!"

On the other side of the phone, Aaliya looked at the phone incredulously. Ya Allah! Ise kya hogaya hai? Maine kab iska chain-o-aman cheena?

"Par main kyun jhagdun tumse? Mere paas toh jhagadne ki koi wajah nahi hai!"

"Hat waqt jhagadne ke liye wajah nahi chaahiye hoti! Just start the fight yaar!"

Aaliya huffed in anger. Now this guy was seriously irritating her. Iska toh kuch karna padega!
"Dekho Mr. Abdullah! Lagta hai tum paagal hogaye ho! Apne dimaag ka ilaaj karwaao aur phir yahaan phone karo!"

Aaliya slammed the phone down in anger and stomped away.

Kya? Phone kaat diya? Zain looked at his mobile in shock. He dialed the number again and when Aaliya again picked up the phone, he again demanded the same thing. Fight with me! And she cut the phone again. Zain glared at the phone. Mere phone kaatne ki jurrat ki tumne! Meri? Itna aasaani se nahi chodunga tumhein Aaliya Ghulam Haider! Itni aasaani se nahi!

Aaliya huffed as the phone rang again. Iss Zaalim Abdullah ki toh! Her eyes narrowed in anger. Badtameez kahin ka! Paagal hogaya hai paagal! "Kiska phone hai Aaliya beta?", her father hollered as he neared the hall she was sitting in. She smiled brightly as an idea struck her head. She looked at her father nervously, "Abbu! Dekhiya na! Ek wrong number kab se call kar karke mujhe pareshaan kar raha hai! Aap hi kuch kijiye!"

"Kya?", her father looked at her in shock, "Humaari ghar ki bachchiyon ko chedta hai? Abhi dekhta hoon use!" Aaliya looked away not wanting her father to see her smile. Bechaara Zaalim Abdullah! Ab toh uski band baji!

Zain smiled as someone picked up the phone but before he could say anything he was bombarded with every Urdu swear words known to mankind. He cringed and flinched at some of them and some of them shocked him so much that he looked at the phone with wide eyes. Just as the old man on the other side took a breather, Zain cut the phone and took a deep breath. What was that? In between the swear words, Zain heard the man scold him for eve teasing ghar ki jawaan betiyaan!

Does that mean what I think it means? Zain wondered and then his eyes widened. Aaliya set him up! She set him up and he ended up getting scolded. Aaliya must have lied that someone on phone was harassing her! Oh no! Aaliya Ghulam Haider! You don't play dirty with me and get away! Main apna badla leke rahunga! Mujhse ladne se mana kar rahi thi na! Ab dekho! Main aisa kuch karunga ki tumhein roz mujhse ladna padega!

Zain thought for a while when a plan struck his head. Tum wahaan ho isliye hum dono lad nahi paate, right? But what if I bring you to Mumbai, at my house? Phir toh tum mujhse roz ladogi, right?

It was late evening when Zain called Aayat on her phone. They had become good friends during the wedding and had exchanged numbers too. He wondered how to start the discussion with her; namely how to get information about Aaliya out of her.

As Aayat picked up her phone and they said there hellos, Zain fished around for conversation starters.

"Ummm... kya kar rahi ho?"

"Tadka de rahi hoon daal ko! Ammi aur Aapi ko kisi kaam se baahar jaana pada toh mujhe tadka dene ko kahaa hai!"

"Arre waah! Tum khaana bana rahi ho?"

What kind of stupid question was that Zain? Obviously woh khaana bana rahi hai! Kitchen mein tadka dena matlab khaana pakaana hota hai, Quran Sharif padhna nahi!

Aayat replied, "Ji!"

Zain smiled, "Mujhe nahi pata tumhein khaana pakaana bhi aata hai?"

"Aapi ne sikhaaya hai mujhe! Woh ek dum badhiya khaana banaati hai! Aapko ek baar toh chakhna chaahiye!"

Zain's eyes brightened up. Thank you Aayat for bringing Aaliya up!

"Yeh tumhaari aapi, Aaliya, sirf khaana hi pakaati hai ya aur kuch bhi karti hai?"

"Arre! Woh toh college ki topper hai! Padhaai mein number one! Par...!"

Zain frowned, "Par kya?"

"Aapi Mumbai aake padhna chaahti hai! Lekin Ammi Abbu nahi chaahte ki woh aapke ghar mein rahe aur Maama Maami ke upar bojh bane isliye woh Aapi ko allow nahi karte Mumbai aane! Bechaari Aapi!"

Zain looked pensive for a while but then he smirked. Aa gaya perfect idea Aaliya Ghulam Haider ko iss ghar mein laane ka!

"Tum meri Mom se kyun nahi baat karti iss baare mein?"

"Maami?"

"Haan! Mom loves Aaliya! Woh toh Aaliya ko apni beti maanti hai! Aur Aaliya ko iss ghar mein laane ka koi bhi chance nahi chodegi! Aur Phoophi toh Mom aur Dad ko mana bhi nahi kar sakti!"

Zain could sense the excitement in Aayat's voice as she spoke, "Aisa ho sakta hai, Bhaijaan? Maami Ammi aur Abbu ko mana sakti hai Aapi ko Mumbai mein padhaane ke liye?"

Zain shrugged, "Why not? Infact, tum abhi baat karo Mom se! Phir dekhna kaise tumhaari Aapi kuch dino mein Mumbai pahunch jaayegi!"

"Phir toh main abhi ke abhi Maami ko phone lagaati hoon!"

Just as Aayat was to cut the phone Zain spoke up, "Suno! Mom ko mat kehna ki yeh mera idea hai!"

"Kyun?"

Kyunki agar Mom ko pata chala toh do din mein Aaliya aur mera rishta pakka kardegi and I don't want that! Zain thought but outwardly he replied, "Ummm... Kyunki... Haan Kyunki Mom ko lagega ki yeh mera koi prank hai aur iss wajah se woh Aaliya ko yahaan aane nahi degi! You know what I mean!"

Aayat replied, "Theek hai Bhaijaan! And thanks a lot! Aapi aur main bahut lucky hain ki aap hum dono ki itni care karte hain!"

She kept the phone and Zain smirked. No Aayat! I am the lucky one kyunki bahut jald Aaliya mere ghar mein hogi!

After half hour, Zain hid by the stairs and noticed his mother going towards his father and chatting with him for a while after which she picked up the phone and spoke, "Hello Shabana!" Zain smirked; Mission accomplished. Aaliya Ghulam Haider! I am waiting for you very eagerly! After all, maine waada kiya tha ki main agli baar jab miloonga toh tumse jaroor ladoonga! Toh chalo Miss. Khitkhit! Lets fight!

Next update: Zain's plan is successful and Aaliya arrives at Barkat Villa!

Buddy me if you want PMs!

Thanks, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

P.S. As usual, I read your reviews daily, but they will be liked or liked and replied slowly!

Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 10 years ago