Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

zain bechara gaya kaam se.the person never wait or patient he just wait for aliya so that he could crash with her.
next part going to be last no plz continue it i want to read how their love story start plz.

You need not worry coz next chapter is definitely not the last one! There are many more to go as this story end at their nikaah! So you will know the whole story till the nikaah!πŸ˜‰
Thanks for the review!πŸ˜ƒ
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: divikash

wow wat an update, but was small

so next update shud be soon enough, now i want to know how his story was written further

yaaar, pls update soon na

Will try!πŸ˜ƒ
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweta...

What an Uodate I truly loved the reasoning of everything and when zain learnt patience for aliya waiting for her to crash was hilarious I totes loved it and when she turns but doesn't crash and zains inner thoughts were amazing I loved how he loved seeing her riled and the way he's like what you going to do hit me or kiss me and his mind just wonder off as to why he wants her to kiss him and by then she's turned back and he realises he needs to back away and as he decided to she turns and has a go at him I loved the attitude of because you didn't say sorry and walking off realising as much as he don't want to he has to back off but the way he said the line aliya should definitely be intrigued and should be on yes case now hahahaha! Lovely update :) thansk for the pm can't wait for the next part even though it's the ending :(

Thanks for the review! Glad you enjoyed it!
Errr... what??
Wait!!!!
Who said anything about ending?πŸ˜•
This story is not ending so soon! There are many scenes left!😲
Please dont give me such shocks dear! Jab Se is not ending so soon!πŸ˜•
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinu127

so late i became this time!😭

I know! Was wondering where were you! Then remembered you have exams so remained quiet or else would have bombarded you with PMs asking where are you and are you alright!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

waise don't noe if i shld be happy that one exam is over or cry over the one which is coming!

Poor you! How was the exams though? It will end on 7th, right? Or did I get it wrong?

late reply is coz i did not come on I-F yesterday in the evening.. was roaming whole of bangalore as exams r overπŸ˜›

πŸ‘Congratulations!

surely i'll be writing my predictions and eagerly wait to see if it will come true but on one condition that u will not reply to my predictions and keep things as a secret only untill they r actually revealed in the story😊

Ok! Done! Promise wont reveal anything or tell you whether you are right or wrong!πŸ˜ƒ

and yeah, i'm almost gonna finish the first thread of DFLits too good till now...loving the suspense! is Brij the person trying to kill soni?πŸ˜• thats what i felt... n now that u r avoiding Anjali n arnav meeting Soni, i'm nearly sure that Geet is their Baby n veerji who geet was talking of is Arnav..so my prediction is gonna be right i feelπŸ₯³romance ke baare me i will not even speak...loving the way u use songs! and i must say i heard a lot of songs because of u... i learnt hindi recently... i mean when i started watching IPK so had not heard lot of song... whenever i read a chapter i first read the p.s, listen to the song and then read the chapter for the feel... so double thanks to u!πŸ˜ƒ

What? You already read the first thread?😲 It has more than 40 chapters!😲 Awesome!πŸ‘Gave me confidence about my writing skills! No one has made me feel this happy about DFL, the way you have done! Thank you!πŸ€—

πŸ˜† This is so awesome! You learning new songs because of my story!!!!πŸ˜† And I am really glad that you listen to song before you read it coz many songs is written in such a way that you can play it while reading to get the feel right!

now coming back to my dearest JSTN!

Zain is definitely one inpatient creature just like meπŸ˜‰my lecturers also hav a tough time with meπŸ˜›

but thank god he had the patience to wait for aliya's anger...or actually, thank aliya!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†who on earth can resist such a sweety😳and Zain finds her sexy in anger is it... way to go Mr.Abdhulla..keep it up!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜† par sach me majnu ban gaya hai Zain!not even worried abt his bro's marriage!what will he answer if ever his bro asked him something about his marriage??? that he was dreaming abt his bachelor party and did not concentrate on the nikah ceremony???πŸ€”πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

🀣 Knowing Zain, I think he will say that!πŸ˜†

and yeaaah!!! the fight! zain ki heart to gaa raha hoga

u r fighting fighting hello honey bunnyπŸ˜†

dil me laddu phooting hello honey bunnyπŸ˜†

🀣 Awesome song! Loved it!πŸ˜†

and his kiss dialogue🀣main actually Dh Dh mein use padke ROLF kar rahi thi! yeh fight karte waqt kiss ke bare me sock raha he...phir romance me kya hoga!😳 now i get it...yaha pe bhi romance hi chal raha haiπŸ˜‰ dream on beta dream on... kabhi na kabhi mauka mil he jaayega apni lady love ko kiss karneka tab tak jhagde se kaam chalanaπŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

aur phir kardiya typical ladkon wali baat "i will not let her affect me so much"... abe phattu!tujhe kya lagta hai? possible hai yeh ?7 nahi 700 janmo me bhi nahi! hum ladkiyaan hai hi aapko affect karneπŸ˜‰aur tumhare saamne toh ek angel khadi hai! 😳aur kya decide kiya isne??? ki aliya se apne aap ko door kakhe ga! his foot! dekhne do ek aasoon aliya ki! phir pata chalega ise!

πŸ˜†Why do I feel this is what is going to happen in next update?πŸ˜• Oh yes, coz I wrote it in Dh Dh!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Main bhi bhullakkad ho rahi hun!πŸ˜†

kalpana! this one was as usual a super duper update!

Thank you!πŸ˜ƒ

the way u put everything a flow is just wonderful!i was so really missing ZaYa kitkit nowadays n u are making me fill the void with this!in love with this as much as i am in love with Zain!neither he nor u ever miss out on stealing my heart each time i see/read your work!beautifully written ...even though this in in thirt person/writer POV, it feels like i'm reading this in Zain's POV completely!really a salute to your skills! each update shows ur love for ur works...

Don't know what to say!

But I will say one thing and that is Thank you!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

keep this going!!! will be my pleasure to read ur works and write such reviews about it... BTW i'm glad Dh Dh updates r not as long as DFL ones ...warna i would take 2 hrs to type the review! i'm as slow as a tortoise in typing u see...🀒

will be waiting for the next partπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks dear for such a heart warming review and your kind words!
And dont worry about the size of the stories, I will never write a story as long as DFL and never my chapters will be as long as the DFL ones! I have imposed a ban on myself!πŸ˜‰

Take care,
Kalpana

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

PART 5. DHOOM DHADAKKA ZAIN STYLE! FINAL PART

Zain Usman Abdullah was a happy fellow right now. He had planned to not follow Aaliya and his plan was turning into a success. From the time the Nikaah ended to now, he did not seek out Aaliya, he did not stalk her and he did not think of her once. So he was happy. But he was happy due to another reason too. Just right now most of the functions had ended and soon Aaliya and Zain would go separate ways. Zain was sure that once that happened, the attraction he felt for Aaliya would go away and he could go back to his normal lifestyle. Hence, Zain was happy and promised himself that he would make sure that he stayed away from Aaliya Haider Ghulam till she went back to her town.

Of course, all promises made by Zain to himself flew right out of the window the moment he saw Aaliya sitting under a table crying her heart out. Zain felt pain well up in his heart and he subconsciously promised bodily harm to the person who made her cry. Zain sat down beside Aaliya waiting for her to acknowledge him. After a while, Zain offered her his kerchief which she clutched in her hand but continued to cry out.

Zain's heart clenched at her sobs and he could not stop himself from speaking to her, "Aaliya! Rona band karo! Rone se kuch nahi hoga!"

Aaliya glared at him and spoke between his sobs, "Tumhein kaise pata hai ki rone se kuch nahi hoga? Kya pata? Mere rone se mera dard thoda kam ho jaaye!"

"Dard?", outwardly Zain frowned but inwardly he was seething. Who dared to give Aaliya pain? How could they! He would prank them to death. He looked at Aaliya who was sniffling and crying and Zain wondered how could someone look so cute and innocent while crying her heart out?

Aaliya spoke up bringing Zain out of his thoughts, "Haan! Dard! Abhi shaam ko hi hum log waapis jaa rahe hain! Mujhe toh Maamu Maami se alag hona padega na? Lekin yeh dard tum kya jaano! Yeh dard ko toh main hi samajh sakti hoon!"

Zain rolled his eyes. That's it? That was the reason behind his crying? And here he thought something bad happened to her! He tried to tell her about how he would miss his Phoopha Phoophi too but then his mind reminded him about his promise to stay away from her. He instinctively leaned back a bit; chodo yaar! You are done with her Zain, remember?

Zain tried to get up when Aaliya caught his hand. And then Zain Usman Abdullah got the shock of his life. Aaliya, the girl he was attracted to, the girl who he stalked, the girl with whom he loved to fight, lunged forward and hugged him tightly. AALIYA HUGGED HIM! Zain was stupefied. This was dream come true; Aaliya in his arms. His breath hitch as he felt her body melding into him and he had to take few deep breaths to calm his heart beat down. He slowly hugged her back and relished the feeling of her in his arms. He closed his eyes and tried to savor the feeling. He tried to memorize each and every breath and move of her while he held her tightly in his arms. After a while, Aaliya pulled away and wiped her tears with the kerchief he gave. Zain was still in shock at what had happened. It took him a while to get back into the real world. Stop fantasizing you idiot! She is crying! Kuch toh sharam kar! This is not the right time to fantasize about how awesome she felt in your... Zain! STOP FANTASIZING!

Zain tried to get up again wanting to get away from her before he crossed his limits like hug her again or worse; kiss her.

But Aaliya stopped him again with her hand and smiled at him, "Shukriya!"

Zain frowned.

Aaliya continued, "Main tumhaare saath subah se lad rahi hoon aur tum ho ki mujhe dilaasa dene pahunch gaye! Shukriya!"

Zain's heart melted at her words and he smiled back.

Its ok! After all kuch der ke liye hum log jhagde ko side mein rakh sakte hain, right?" Zain said unable to resist from teasing her.

Aaliya giggled and Zain felt as if her giggles sounded like the tinkling of bells.

"Lekin sirf aaj ke liye truce! Next time phir se ladenge!", Aaliya spoke.

Zain was surprised at her friendliness and teasing tone and let out a laugh.

He nodded, "Good idea!"

Zain walked out of the hiding space and walked a few paces. He did not know what made him turn and say the next words but he did say it.

"Miss. Khitkhit!", he called her and she looked up.

"Next jhagde pe milenge!", he told her and was rewarded with a bright smile from her.

Zain walked away with a smile on his face, his heart beating in happiness and his whole body abuzz with feelings of more than attraction towards Aaliya. And he knew! He knew that he could not get Aaliya out of his system! Whatever method he would use to remove her out of his mind and heart, she would not go! Aaliya had become a part and parcel of him and his life! And surprisingly he did not mind it! He may not know what he was feeling for Aaliya right now, but he knew one thing; it would be a fun journey, discovering what was between him and Aaliya! After all, if nothing then atleast this journey would provide him a chance to fight with Aaliya daily, right?nfact, he was ready to fight with her daily all his life.

Hello my readers,

If you seriously think this story ends here, then you are definitely wrong!

Stay tuned for the next chapter where the aftermath of Dhoom Dhadakka will be shown!

See you with an update in few days!

Buddy me if you want PMs!

Thanks, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

P.S. As usual, I read your reviews daily, but they will be liked or liked and replied slowly!

Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
first thank u so much for continue.update was awesome.zain pov was quite funny.i enjoy his every pov.waiting for next part.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res...

Thankfully I'm the second one to comment this time ! Read it yesterday night but commenting now πŸ˜ƒ

Finally I got to read the scene I was waiting for... 😳 Loved to read how Zain felt when Aaliya hugged him ! Ohh yess how well he was going on with his mission to stay away form his angel but Aaliya ne sab bigaar diya xD Hahah! how angry he was at the prospect of Aaliya being hurt but that dard was totally unpredictable for Zain. He must be like "Acha Miss Khitkhit tou ye hai apka dard" πŸ˜† Bechara Zain,.. he was about to stand up but Aaliya hugged him ! 😳 Hahha! Shock πŸ˜› Then the last part was too good! πŸ˜ƒ They are so fond of their 'jhagdey' and 'laraii' ... even I love their kitkits 😳

Wonderful update as usual πŸ‘ Thanks for the PM though I read it even beofre you PMed me πŸ˜› Waitimg for the next chapter as it will have completely new events πŸ˜ƒ Thsi is not TOO long because I'm saving my words for the next parts πŸ˜‰ Bye 😊
Edited by ZaYaFan1 - 10 years ago
Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ahhh omg aliya hugged zain!!!!! After all promises he'd made seeing her in tears broke them all and it shows it's not just attraction that he feels for her! Haye the way he waited for her to acknowledge him and gave her his handkerchief and mentally killed the person who caused the pain sooo cute :) and zain in la la land once she hugged him was amazing and the way she's like even after I've been fighting with you, you came when I was uoset how sweet and thanks him! I loved it and miss kitkit is the best name for her hahahahah! Loved it :) thansk for the pm can't wait for the next part :)
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
totally loved it
superb
...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was really good, i loved it😊