Mujhe apke cousin se shadi karni hai-Pragya

KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Really wat a hillerious dialoug from Pragya. The crap mom and crap groom's mouth got sealed. "muje apke cousin jyada pasand hain main unse shadi karna chahti hun" very good jawaab Pragya. btw Sriti luked so gorgeous in that wedding attaire that I coudnt feel with story's pov where younger sis supose to be more beautifull.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sunshiine_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah... Pragya rocked with her dialogues at the end... the way she was being portrayed in the show, it was quite unexpected thing from her side but wow she amazed me the way she band bajofying that groom and his family... ๐Ÿ˜† Moral of the story: Don't underestimate the power of a seedha saada person ๐Ÿคฃ 

Great job Sriti... you are looking superb in the show โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Kiran... I am so happy to see your post here...

Yes... that was a full on dhaasu scene... sriti was beautiful there.. bang on..

The groom's family ki toh bolti bandh ๐Ÿ˜† and I liked how pragya kept reiterating that she doesnt want to insult anybody's feelings. And I liked that end dialogue of suresh.

Pragya us pedh(tree) ki tarah hai.. jo koi dekhta nahin.. jise na pani milta hain.. na pyaar lekin woh sabko chaaya deta hain... awesome dialogue. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
agreee๐Ÿ˜†they deserve it
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sriti was bang on today for mandap confrontation . she is not boring at all in first episode. i loved jhansi ki rani, got some new fragrance to see back on screen, kekta show kab se 1st day se awesome bannae laga? credit goes to sriti
Shanu1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kiran awesome post ๐Ÿ˜Š yes Pragya ne bilkul sahi nabz pakdi. I thought she will just say a no with lods of tears and wid a sad face like other shows heroines but no she was so strong. So determind. And she has the courrage to take a big decision in that criticle conditions. Hahaha that groom's mom did a bargain wid Pragya's mom and Pragya also did the same to give teach them a good lession. Pragya you rockes. Awesome performence Sriti.
KiranlovSriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Kiran... I am so happy to see your post here...

Yes... that was a full on dhaasu scene... sriti was beautiful there.. bang on..

The groom's family ki toh bolti bandh ๐Ÿ˜† and I liked how pragya kept reiterating that she doesnt want to insult anybody's feelings. And I liked that end dialogue of suresh.

Pragya us pedh(tree) ki tarah hai.. jo koi dekhta nahin.. jise na pani milta hain.. na pyaar lekin woh sabko chaaya deta hain... awesome dialogue. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanku flutu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ me too feeling so happy to be here. Finaly kumkumbhagya arrived and wat a mindblowing entry by Sriti. It was simple but beautifull. Yeah totaly loved the words of Suresh for Pragya. That was the highlight of the show. Sriti is going to rock remember that extraordinary thing.
KiranlovSriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy_crazy

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#6600ff">Yeah... Pragya rocked with her dialogues at the end... the way she was being portrayed in the show, it was quite unexpected thing from her side but wow she amazed me the way she band bajofying that groom and his family...๐Ÿ˜†Moral of the story: Don't underestimate the power of a seedha saada person๐Ÿคฃ</font>

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#6600ff">Great job Sriti... you are looking superb in the showโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ</font>

Even I was not expecting that but Pragya give it backe in the same way. And that was super tamacha. ๐Ÿคฃ
KiranlovSriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZenerDiode

Sriti was bang on today for mandap confrontation . she is not boring at all in first episode. i loved jhansi ki rani, got some new fragrance to see back on screen, kekta show kab se 1st day se awesome bannae laga? credit goes to sriti

yeah Sriti was superb.
KiranlovSriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanu1818

Kiran awesome post ๐Ÿ˜Š yes Pragya ne bilkul sahi nabz pakdi. I thought she will just say a no with lods of tears and wid a sad face like other shows heroines but no she was so strong. So determind. And she has the courrage to take a big decision in that criticle conditions. Hahaha that groom's mom did a bargain wid Pragya's mom and Pragya also did the same to give teach them a good lession. Pragya you rockes. Awesome performence Sriti.

thanku Shanu ๐Ÿ˜Š yeah Pragya has a sherni wala roop also.