Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Wasnt Draupadi-Arjun's son also called ShrutaKiriti? Wasnt Kiriti one of Arjuna's name?

HEY I think he was called more often as Shruthkiriti as a mark of respect to ARJuna also called Shruthkarman but I think Abhi baby would be like fuming at his daddy cool 😡
for such ignorance and crueality of Dhananjay 😡
@medha thanks for the info that Vrushali not a character from MB texts⭐️
devashree_h thumbnail
Yeah, he was named Shrutakarman because he was born after Arjun returned from his first exile where he did lots of Tapasya.
ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Yeah, he was named Shrutakarman because he was born after Arjun returned from his first exile where he did lots of Tapasya.

So true devu he is also named Shruthkiriti because he was born after Arjun attained the crown Kiriti
and Srthsom was named because he was born after Bheem's victory over somas and shruthsen was named so as sahdev has performed yagna to please Karthikeya and so he is named after him and so on ...This is what I read no offence not from the fabled versions...
Edited by frappie - 10 years ago
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It is really difficult to say, who loved whom...
I prefer sticking to the original text...
Although the folk cannot be dismissed completely, these folk-tales contradict each other a lot.
However, I think this Draupadi having feelings for this "someone else" is really ridiculous.
Draupadi already had 5 men to think about.
Nowadays, taking care of one partner is a tough job, let alone 5.
I doubt Draupadi had the time to think about that "someone else", after doing her duties to her 5 husbands.
She may have been a little disappointed with her husbands after her Vastraharan, but that does not mean, she suddenly started loving another man for that.
I don't know y some people are hell-bent on proving that Draupadi loved someone else.
But then if I oppose this strongly, some people will say, "How do u know for sure?"