Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asrkkgsrlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
please update it soon.. waiting.. love your all chapter..
asrkkgsrlover thumbnail
please thora time nikal kar update kardain please waiting...
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omg awesome the car ride and the baarish at end, each and every dialogue of Zain and each n every scene was charismatic and intense... I must acknowledge the horribly funny ideas of Ayaan 🤣 omg If only Jonathan gets to know about this 🤣 n seriously the three had fight at bar. These Barqat n Ayaan are psychos 😲 🤣
waiting for the next, n the two months break is unbearable, plz make it fast if possible. ❤️
i had jst got time so red alll ur updates and on a serious note all parts are amazing, i know i havnt waited much for the next part but still plz update soon...and and and dont forget to pm me...btw thanks for ur earlier pm and sorry i didnt comment earlier just got time
Edited by Siaa96 - 10 years ago
LoveBeintehaa thumbnail
When u gonna update this dear... I'm eagerly waiting for d next parts... It's a request from u to update it soon...
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lara,... dekho na views of this ff reached 60000+
Ab jaldi update Karo dear, I'm missing ur writings😭
U r making me hang for ur updates from so long time😕
Miss u dear,😭 try to update
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Updating after so long, missed writing so damn much. And most of all I missed my sweet cutie pie.. dear friends. It has been three months since I last updated.. right ? Or was it four... ummm... My sincere apologies guys... really feeling like c*** now.

Well.. I hope you still remember this story of mine ( crossing my fingers ), if not... please please pretty please take a risk to read from the beginning. Dramma fans will hopefully like this story.. I guess... Okay.. noww lets not blabber anymore.

So heres the new chap...

Koi Fariyaad

Chapter 28

Once again a day started with a massive headache, clearly result of a sleepless long night. Aaliya glared at the file on her desk, the glass of clear cold water sitting beside that damned file .. the contents of which failed to get aaliya's attention.

Someone snapped their finger infront of her face a few times loudly making aaliya jump a little in her leather chair and looked at the blue orbs staring coldly at her. Jonathon... how the hell could she forget about him sitting right infront of her.. across the desk.

Jonathon: " Thinking about zain... are we ?? "

Jonathon's eyes narrowed at aaliya... an anger filled throaty chuckle made it's way through his lips.

Aaliya quickly looked away. How she was going to deny his obvious observation when she was truly doing that... thinking about that one person she shouldn't.

Aaliya: " Jon... I.. "

She started speaking but stopped midway not knowing what she really should say. What should be actually spokeb in this type of situation ?

Jonathon's lips formed a thin line, the anger shimmering in his eyes disappeared behind the facade of absolute expressionlessness... but not before aaliya got to see a pinch of that anger's presence there.

He spoke in a cool and collected voice...

Jonathon: " I was thinking about asking you if you wanted to go with me on this art exhibition but clearly you would be busy thinking about certain persons and if not that... you are always busy nowadays in one thing or another... so nevermind huh... "

Standing up jonathon prceeded to make his way out of aaliya's office, aaliya too stood up abruptly after him...

Aaliya: " Jon stop... jon I don't know what is going on but.. but you are clearly misunderstanding... "

Jonathon stopped hearing her calling out to him, his back facing her... heavy silence made the air inside the office dense with tension. After a good few seconds which felt like a long stretched hour... jonathon's rigid, tensed shoulders slumped...

Jonathon: " I hope so aaliya... I hope that I am misunderstanding... "

Without giving aaliya a chance to reply anything he stormed out of the office. Aaliya slumped back down in the chair... the headache turned into a migrain in a matter of a minute.

She was so confused... so so so very confused. Since that night she bailed zain out of jail... since that car ride... his sensuous words... that kiss which shook every molecule of her existence, she couldn't think straight. Two weeks had passed after that night.. that night when she stood in the heavy rain suddenly realising that her heart was in risk again... risk of it's falling in that wicked trap from which she picked up it's broken pieces years ago.

These two weeks... zain never left a chance to make her uncomfortable. No.. he never touched her in any way inappropriate but never failed to leave her hot and bothered... uncapable of thinking straight with her weakening knees and speedening heartbeats...

It was ridiculous... whenever she was with jonathon she felt like she was cheating zain and when she was with zain she felt like she was cheating jonathon. Why zain had to come back ? She thought mortified. Why did she have to feel like this ?

------------------------------

---------------------------------------

Dragging her tired aching feets inside the house aaliya huffed in pleasure after getting rid of those killer heels. The next second she almost jumped and died of fright when barqat suddenly chuckled over her shoulder. Aaliya snapped her head towards barqat, clutching her heart aaliya glared at barqat which made her chuckling stop abruptly.

Barqat cleared her throat...

Barqat: " Someone had a really long day. "

Aaliya: " So what's there to laugh about !! "

Aaliya snapped back. Barqat was a starnge girl.. slightly insane in the upstairs which is called her brain in polite language, but aaliya wasn't ready to bear her insanity right now... maybe because she was going insane herself with more complicated matters in her hands.

Barqat gave her a look which could mean anything, rolling her eyes aaliya looked away and regretted that action immediately when her head throbbed with the day long headache.

She took a few steps forward and stumbled on a yellow truck which made barqat chuckle again. Aaliya made a face looking at the cute little yellow truck, no matter how much she taught the children to keep their toys in place.. they would never listen.. right after the lecture was finished they would instantly forget. It was like a tradition.

She looked around the house for the little trouble makers placing her fists on her hips.. and that's when she noticed that the house was way too much quite. Scrunching her brows aaliya looked at barqat with a questioning look...

Aaliya: " Where are sammy sarah ? "

Smiling barqat opened the bottle of nail polish in her hands.. ready to paint her nails into perfection.

Barqat: " They are in zain's house since morning... "

Aaliya irritadedly shook her head.

Aaliya: " Seriously... doesn't he have any work to do ? Has he stopped going to office now too ? "

Not lifting her head up barqat answered...

Barqat: " Why would he have to go to office when he has so many slaves there working for him there... ? "

True said... aaliya grumbled in more irritation. She then huffed.. slipped back her pumps and stomped out of her house and towards zain's to drag her kids back.

She wanted her kids at home when she came back from work and no where else.. and that's that. And she was going to screw that information in his dense brain properly today.

Ayaan jumped straight from his relaxing sitting position in the sofa at the sudden banging. Someone clearly intended to break the poor door down.

Ayaan: " Hold your panties whoever you are... "

He shouted at the person still banging the door with passion and laughed at his own words. With slow steps he made his way towards the door and looked through the peep hole, then made a double take looking at a very angry.. irritated looking aaliiya. Nervously he then opened the door. Since the day barqat threw all the garbage over him that unfateful day.. he was always careful with the ladies population.

Aaliya looked at ayaans smiling face, ayaan opened his mouth to say something but aaliya had no mood for useless chat. So she held her palm up infront of his face gesturing him to shut his big mouth down.

Barqat: " Where are my children... ? "

She asked straight away.

Ayaan cheekily grinned and pointed upstairs.

Ayaan: " Go straight to zain's bedroom, I believe they are camping there... "

Aaliya looked at the direction of zain's bedroom and sighed in indignation. She didn't want to face that cheeky tormentor, it was already getting too difficult hide how he and his actions affected her.

Aaliya: " Would you please call them down ? "

Ayaan fought back his laughter bitting his tongue inside his mouth. The exchanges going on between zain and aaliya were not not unnoticed by him, in fact if anyone didn't notice it they must be blind or nuts.

Ayaan: " Actually I would love to but I'm ummm... kinda busy... "

He said as seriously he could and walked towards the kitchen making aaliya glare at his back, he could feel the power of her glare making a hole in his back.

Aaliya: " Yeah right.. "

Grumbling aaliya stomped her way upstairs and towards zain's room. She stopped for a few seconds infront of the closed door. Taking a deep breath she gripped the door knob, twisting the knob she opened the door and then froze on the spot.

The scene before her made her headache, irritation and all the anger evaporate immediately. Zain was sleeping right in the middle of his king sized bed, sammy and sarah sleeping on his both sides... their little hands gripping his shirt, zain had his one hand upon sarah's head and the other on sammy's back. He might be patting them to sleep.. aaliya guessed. All of their faces lookes so relaxed, zain had a faint smile gracing his lips... his hair ruffled from the sleep.

It looked like.. like it was meant to be. She leant sideways resting her shoulder on the doorframe, a smile of her own crept across her lips as she took her time to observe and appreciate the similarities among the three of them. Sarah sammy had so many things similar as their father.

Right then a thought popped up in her head, the amount of pain and agony she had gone through in her life... if all that had lead her to the point of her getting sarah and sammy... she would happily go though them all over again. She would never change a thing because all of that gave her such beautiful gifts.. her children.

Her eyes then studied zain's handsome face, her heart melted for a second there. And she realised.. the inevitable was happening.. happening all over again.

Sooo... how was it ? I hope you liked reading it.

Please press the like button and don't forget to comment, that will mean a lot to me. I always do respect your honest views and opinions, so don't be shy.. come on.. comment.

I will try my level best to updt tomorrow around this time. The story is nearing it's end... can you guess what will happen to jonathon ? Or will I let zain and aaliya have a happy ending ? Will ayaan and barqat be an item ? One little hint... I will be killing someone at the end. Come on.. guess who it will be... ;)

zaya.harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Res
Unres...
It was amazing
Loved it!!!
Pls pls pretty pls dont kill zain... u can kill Jonathan
N yeah barqat n ayaan will be item
Update soon..
Edited by zaya.harshika - 9 years ago
zayalove thumbnail