ZayaFever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
fast update๐Ÿ˜Š
thnx for the pm..
very well written...it's the best so far๐Ÿ˜†
waiting for the next update...
kokubaba thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsome updates loved it poor aaliyah feeling bad for her will be waiting for ur updates as usual take care n cum back soon will miss u๐Ÿ˜ญ. Thank you fir giving so many updates biggest hug๐Ÿ˜ณ
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whole chapter was amazing
Specially the ending.. wow..loved it..and I could imagine it in my head and wow that was one amazing scene...Zain must be so proud of himself lol..and 2 MONTHS!! Hmmm OK I will wait..love this story...but hate that u left it at a cliffhanger..looking forward to the next chapter
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous Update!!!!!
Love aayan n barkat nonstop bickering, she was dumpes by french guy..n she got an indian, problem solved but yea she would see dat point much later...:)

Like barkat n aaliya's conversation, she had asked d right question...n finally zain answered to dat...loved d moment n apt song...she has burried dat desire to b loved again by him...Loved it Loved it..!!!!

Will pateintly wait for nxt n thanks for the PM Lara!!!!
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 24: Awesome!! Zain and kids confrontation part was just brilliantly written.. Felt so bad for him when kids refused to accept him as their father, especially Sammy but at the same time I loved how Sarah & Sammy are so protective of their mother.. Superb update..

Chapter 25: Amazing chapter.. Kids are so innocent & adorable.. They almost forgave him.. Loved the way Zain tried to bond with them but he forgot to take Savanah's permission :P.. Even Ross didn't like his new house.. That was hilarious.. Jonathon is back in the picture.. Great.. Loved it Lara.. Thanks for the pm.. Take care :))
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fabulous update ๐Ÿ‘
very beautifully written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
truly loved it...โค๏ธ
take your time dear...will wait for the next update...
ty so much for d pm..๐Ÿ˜Š
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 26: Lara thank you so much for back to back updates.. I'm loving it :D.. Mind-blowing chapter ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.. Jonathon and Zain came face to face.. Superb.. I was eagerly waiting for it.. But Aaliya is in a fix now.. She still has feelings for Zain but now she is sort of dating Jonathon.. At the end of the day she is going to hurt one of them and herself also.. Loved the meow part.. I really enjoyed reading it.. Aww Zain is already putty in Sarah's hands.. Sammy is also warming up to him.. Ayan is really crazy.. Fighting with Sammy over pokemon ๐Ÿ˜†.. Superb update.. Thanks for the pm.. Take care :))
LoveBeintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing chapter.. Tnx & plz cont. Soon
aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Again its a wonderful update dear
Aayan nd barkat are v.funny
Loved d whole thng
Aww lng break its k dear v cn understand v ll wait for u
Ty so much 4 pm