Posted: 10 years ago
Very nicely written...
Loved zain and kids very much...
Felt sad for za in..
anyways continue soon..
laysluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update.Can't wait for the next part!
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hello everyone... thnk u all from my heart for liking and commenting on all the chapters I posted this week... thank u so very much friends...😊😊 you guys are so so sweet and lovely... love u all.

This chapter might be the last updt for the next two months, yes.. again a long break. I need to tell you guys.. that I feel so guilty when I take these long breaks but yeh meri majboori hai... this is called life 😭( sighs ). I hope you wouldnt get angry and upset at me, because when I come back I will updt in this crazy maddening speed which I hope will cover the month long vanishings...

Forgive the mistakes please... this is not rechecked. Don't forget to hit the like button and comment. Take care... And yes... let me know about which charachter you like the most apart from zaya...😳 the pets included in the options okay, because I will try to write more about that character or charachters apart from zaya.

Koi Fariyaad

Chapter 27

A couple of days passed after zain got to know of aaliya and jonathon seeing each other. How he was handling this information... not even ayaan had the idea of.

Barqat: " Don't be like this aaliya, you and I both know that you are doing nothing wrong.. nothing... "

Aaliya wiped the plate with the towel in her hand after cleaning it in the sink and put it down beside the sink with other cleaned plates and bowls.

Aaliya: " I know barqat, technically you are right but this.. this seems really weird. I am going on dates with jonathon... he's a nice guy I agree.. I do agree. But here zain... "

Barqat threw her hands up in the air in exasperation...

Barqat: " What about zain now aaliya ? What is it with him ? "

Blowing out a long breath aaliya gripped the edges of the sink and leant down, she shook her head and mumbled...

Aaliya: " I don't know barqat... I don't know anything anymore... "

After a small pause barqat spoke in a much calmer tone... " Do you still love him ?? "

A frown appeared on aaliya's forehead as she stared blankly at the leftover bubbles in the sink. Did she have the answer of this question ?? Love... she loved him once, so much.. so much that she stayed blind at all the wrongs had been happening to her. Now... zain... he was a complete new persona, at first aaliya thought that he was just putting up a nice act but... what if he was not. What if he was for real... for real care about her. She had no doubt that he loved the kids...

Aaliya's thoughts were going on and on... to the point of the edge of insanity.

Not getting any reply from aaliya... barqat placed a comforting hand on her shoulder sighing.

Barqat: " Well.. I will then just let you stay with your thoughts now... "

Then perking up a little she blabbered... " I am gona get ready now, have a date with the french romance guru tonight and then we are going clubbing... "

Barqat left the kitchen while aaliya still stayed by the sink in deep thought.

---------------------------------

----------------------------------------

Barqat entered the noisy club, her expression grim.. mood sour. She couldnt believe.. she couldn't just believe that.. french bas**** dumped her. He dumped her saying that.. that she was cold... and what was that ?? Distant... stupid and unromantic.

She went straight to the bar and asked for a beer. Tonight was the night when barqat would get drunk... barqat thought vengefully. It wasn't like her heart was bleeding in pain or something, she kind of was beginning to like him and now it was a punch to her ego. And no one.. that means no one punches barqats ego.

Swallowing down two big gulps of beer grudgingly barqat began taking in her surroundings spinning on the barstool. Sweaty.. drunk... over energetic people were dancing crazily grinding their bodies together... huh.. bloody hormone driven stupids.

At last her eyes fell upon the people sitting beside her before looking at the rugged looking bartender and then ... she made a doubletake and snapped her head back to her side. What the hell !! Zain and ayaan were sitting right beside her drinking. No wait.. ayaan was drinking jack but zain was sipping on orange juice sitting solemnly. She could hear them talking between themselves...

Ayaan: " Zain.. are you out of your mind. You and I both know that you can do it.. you can rip that jonathon away from aaliya... So you better take my advice seriously... "

Zain: " And what is this idea of yours ? "

Zain's voice was unsure but ayaan was slightly high on alcohoal so he kind of didn't notice.

Ayaan: " Bankrupt jonathon. If he doesn't have a company.. aaliya doesn't have a job, he would be no more aaliya's boss. Girls dont like men without money... "

Zain gritted his teeth irritated.

Zain: " Well... let me inform you that aaliya isn't like all the other girls, she never cares for money... "

Ayaan thought for long minute tapping his forefinger on his chin.

Ayaan: " Then.. then we... we kidnap jonathons secretary. "

Zain frowned... " What does it have to do anything with aaliya ?? "

Ayaan held a finger before zain...

Ayaan: " Then we frame jonathon of murdering his secretary because he's a psychopath. Aaliya might not care about money but she would surely care about if the person she's dating is a murderer. "

Zain rubbed his face with his left hand while with the right hand he slammed the glass of orange juice on the bar counter before yelling lowly at ayaan...

Zain: " Shut the hell up ayaan, your ridiculous advices are not helping.. "

Ayaan said indifferent... " I already told you to have some vodka shots... they always help... "

Zain was about to yell some more but barqat couldnt take it anymore... she bubbled up in laughter. Zain and ayaan looked at barqat surprised seeing her there.

Barqat: " Seriously guys... you are planning to... to... "

She couldnt complete her sentence and burst out laughing again. Ayaan scoffed...

Ayaan: " I don't understand... why is it so damn difficult to have a little bit of peace without your interference, seriously barqat... you are stalking me now. I mean I know I am irresistible... "

Barqat stopped laughing and galred at ayaan. Rolling eyes zain moved to the other side of ayaan, he couldnt take it anymore by sitting at the middle of barqat and ayaan... zain's poor ears wouldnt be able to take so much pressure.

Barqat: " Irresistible my foot... "

Ayaan slammed down his glass on the bar counter and looked at barqat.

Ayaan: " Now accept it barqat.. don't be shy... "

Barqat groaned angrily and looked away. Shrugging ayaan too concentrated on her boozing.

A good ten minutes of silence later, a bulky man came and leaned on the counters age beside barqat. Barqat tried to ignore him but he was staring at her creepily, he offered to buy her a drink... barqat denied but the man was persistent.

" Why beautiful... this night is young and we both are lonely... why not have some fun... "

Barqat had had enough...

Barqat: " Listen you.. just get lost okay... I'M NOT INTERESTED... "

She said the last part putting more pressure on her words. Anger contorted on the man's face now, in a flash he grabbed barqat's wrist.

On the other hand.. ayaan and zain was silently watching the scene for a while. Zain was about to proceed to take care of that creepy jerk but before he could do anything... ayaan stood beside barqat and spat out...

Ayaan: " Hey man... let her go okay... "

The man looked at ayaan and smirked. Ayaan ran a hand through his hair...

" Come on man... let's not do this... and which part of _ I'm not interested_ you didn't understand.. huh ... "

" Listen you... just go back and do whatever you were doing and let me do whatever I am doing... "

Ayaan: " You wont listen to me ?? "

Barqat rolled her eyes, it was like ayaan was pleading ... begging to the man...

The man pushed ayaan away with his other hand, zain was about to now jump onto the man but suddenly screamed out a battle cry. Zain and barqat both fringed while the man looked flabbergasted. The battlecry was like from some historical movie.. picked out from some ancient war scene.

And then he was running to the man and shoved him down to the ground, barqat jumped back at the last moment. Ayaan tackled the man on the ground. But they were unaware that... that man had some friends around too. As they joined in to help the man... zain too hopped in punching away...

Some stunned men were sitting beside the bar looking at the sudden turn of events. Barqat yelled at them...

" What ?? You guys are just going to sit over there while the people helping an innocent woman are fighting the monsters. "

It was unsure of why those men listened to barqat and joined the massacre... it could be they were high on alcohoal and adrenaline or it could be simply barqat's words.

Tables and chairs were broken, bar stools were used to break bones... the barman had fled long back. Bottles were rolling on the ground.. some were broken, the floor of the bar was slippery by alcohoal. Police sirens could be heard while the bouncers tried to take control of the situation.

---------------------------------

------------------------------------------

Aaliya kept the door of the kids room slightly ajar before peeking one last time in their dimly lit room. Sarah was cuddled into a ball into her blankets while sammy's bum was up in the air as he was lying on his stomach. Meow was also sleeping peacefully at the far end of the room in it's tiny comfy pet bed.

Smiling aaliya went towards her room and sat on the edge of her bed yawning. She was about to throw herself into the warmth of her blankets when her phone rang. Aaliya looked at the number... unknown it was...

When she received the call a familiar voice sounded from the other side.

" Hello... aaliya... "

Aaliya: " Zain... why are you calling me from this number ?? What happened to your phone ?? "

Zain's tone sounded a little hesitant this time...

Zain: " Actually aaliya... can you pick me up... "

Aaliya was confused, why would she have to pick him up. Was zain suddenly reduced to a kid or was he trying to prank her, most importantly... where the hell was he at this time of the night. She looked at the clock to see it was half past eleven. Barqat hadn't also returned home... aaliya shook her head...

Aaliya: " What's wrong zain ?? Where the hell are you ?? "

There was a moment of silence...

Zain: " Jail... "

--------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------

A cop led aaliya towards the cell. She was wearing flats but still her footsteps echoed around making the prisoners of the cells at both sides turn to look at her, some were wolf whistling loudly while some were making indecent comments. Irritated and uncomfortable... aaliya felt like to show them the middle finger but instead she crossed her hands over her chest.

The cop who was accompanying her since she arrived at the police station had already briefed her about the occurings that happened to land the three rascals... zain, ayaan and barqat's ass's in zail. It took two long hours for her to do all the formalities in bailing them out.

" Here mam... "

Aaliya thanked the cop as he playfully saluted her and began to pul out the keys to unlock the cell.

Grtting her teeth.. aaliya watched ayaan and barqat bickering sitting at the only bench in the right hand corner of the cell. Zain was sitting on the floor cross legged playing cards with a very big man who looked like a serial killar... draped with horrific tatoos all over.

Hearing the metal door opening zain looked up, she watched his face sparkle and then changed into a nervous expression. Ayaan and barqat had also stopped arguing and looked over at her.

Aaliya didn't say a word as she was walking out of the police station... zain, ayaan and barqat on tow.

Zain: " Aaliya... "

She didn't answer. Zain tried again...

Zain: " Aaliya.. why aren't you talking to me ?? "

Aaliya abruptly stopped making the other three to stop on their tracks as well. The gall of this man !!

Aaliya: " What is there to talk about !! Do you have any idea of what you did !! "

Zain: " I.. we... "

Zain tried to say something but aaliya continued without giving him a chance...

" You just created a freaking bar fight. What the hell zain ?? What if something had happened to all of you ?? You could have gotten seriously hurt zain... damn you are hurt... just look at those bruises... "

Aaliya was furious. She went more furious when she noticed zain just staring at her dazed. Right then ayaan popped in...

Ayaan: " Don't scold that guy aaliya.. this is all barqat's fault. "

Ayaan pointed out.. only to get his foot stomped by a furious barqat.

Barqat: " No aaliya... don't listen to this idiot, in fact it was all ayaan's fault.. he was the one who started the fight.. "

Ayaan: " Ohh really.. !! Who was that horrid man trying to grop at ?? "

Aaliya shouted over their voices... " Shut up both of you... "

Ayaan and barqat galred at each other.

Aaliya: " I am tired and sleepy... the kids are at home sleeping while a more sleepy savanah aunty is in the living room waiting for me and I forced her to STAY.. to bloody bail some criminals out from zain in the middle of night. "

Aaliya said agitated, she was sure that ayaan and barqat were slightly drunk but she couldnt say the same for sure about zain. He was talking very less, but creepily was still just staring at her. Was he possessed or something ?? Aaliya wondered.

Aaliya: " So.. you will now get into the car silently and PROMISE ME that you won't argue anymore.. at least not tonight.. I am really fed up... "

Aaliya tapped one foot on the ground waiting for them to speak...

Ayaan mumbled... " Chill aaliya... we promise we will stay as quite as dead... right barqat.. "

He nudged barqat with his shoulder, barqat quickly nodded up and down.

Ayaan and barqat slipped into the backseat while zain rode shotgun smiling. Giving zain another weird glance aaliya ignited the car to life.

After driving for a while in silence aaliya felt zain leaning a little closer towards her. The next second she felt him lowly whisper in her ear making her shiver with somthing that was definitely not cold.

Zain: " You were worried about me ?? "

Aaliya gulped and tried concentrating on the road desperately when zain tucked a loose strand of hair behind her hair. He had no freaking idea what he was doing to her. Clearing her throat aaliya stammered out...

Aaliya: " Sit straight zain... let me concentrate on driving unless you don't want to die of carcrash... "

In reply zain chuckled huskily and aaliya's heart did acrobatic flips.

Zain: " Why ?? Do I make you nervous ?? "

He dragged a finger upwards on her forearm amking aaliya shudder, goosebumps appeared on her skin.

Zain: " Why are you shivering aaliya ?? "

The car screeched connecting to the side of the pavement by the road. Aaliya gasped and gripped the steering wheel.. her knuckles turning white.

I can resist him.. I can resist him... aaliya chanted continuously in her mind.

" Holy mother f*****... drive it a little careful, will you !! "

Ayaan screamed from the back seat, barqat yelped.

Zain chuckled again, aaliya bit her cheek lightly with her teeth...

Aaliya: " Stop it zain... for god's sake... "

Innocently zain asked...

Zain: " Stop what aaliya ?? "

Making aaliya gasp again zain rested his hand on her thigh and looked out of the window as if nothing happened. The car now slipped a little sideways making tyres scream in protest, the next second she felt zain's other hand on her small hand on the steering wheel.. his whole body leaning over her. Aaliya felt like she was about to faint... She chanted again mentally.. I can resist him.. I can resist him...

Zain: " Careful aaliya... "

He warned low.. playfully, it seemed like his words had double meaning. Okay.. maybe she couldn't resist zain that much tonight because she was tired and sleepy... aaliya pointed out.

Zain smirked looking at the road while aaliya stared at his face... those bruises of the bar fight had somehow added to his attractiveness. Damn... no one had the right to look so incredible... it was illigal...

Aaliya was almost holding her breath, because if she would breath... his smell would hypnotize her and embarrass her even more...

Barqat croaked from behind... " I am going to die... I am... "

Ayaan said something which made barqat offended and they started again...

Blinking furiously aaliya pushed zain away with her elbow.

Aaliya: " It's ok zain... "

Zain: " Is it ?? "

He asked, aaliya cleared her throat and in an attempt to get rid of the tingly sensations in the pit of her stomach... concentrated on the bickering two at the back seats.

Aaliya: " Ayaan.. barqat.. you guys are arguing again ?? "

Barqat: " Well that's better than you trying to send us to God's place at such an early age... "

Aaliya rolled her eyes and briefly glared at zain who smiled back in return.

Aaliya: " You guys promised me that you won't argue tonight... "

Ayaan: " It's your badluck that we had our fingers crossed behind our backs the whole time.. "

Ayaan pointed out proudly making zain burst out in laughter while aaliya huffed and puffed in frustration. Frustration for ayaan and barqat arguing like an old married couple, frustration for zain looking always incredible, frustration for being affected by him and loosing all her senses like a teenage girl whenever he touched her.. or even look at her.. just like she always had six years back.

Reaching home barqat and ayaan was already off to home staggering their feets when aaliya was locking her car ignoring zain's gaze upon her. She was about to walk down towards her home when she got stopped suddenly feeling the warmth and strength of his hand around her wrist. She didn't look back at him.. just kept staring at her feets.

With slow steps zain went close to her... very close, hooking a finger to her chin he made her look at him. Aaliya was drowning... slowly.. very slowly... into his addictive gaze.

Zain: " You didn't answer my question... "

Aaliya: " Wh.. what question ?? "

She was surprised listening to her own voice, that seemed so unfamiliar.. so unlike her. She wanted to ask.. which question... there were so many he asked her in the car.. each one threatening to her sanity.

Zain smiled mysteriously not speaking out the particular question, instead he something else...

Zain: " Don't keep staring at me like that... "

His voice was soft, aaliya was now at some other world...

Aaliya: " W.. why ?? "

His lips slightly brushed against her, she closed her eyes in anticipation... under the spell of their lips connecting.. sparking electricity all over the skin.

Zain: " 'Cause... "

He took a step back from aaliya.. leaving her cold but aaliya was too lost to realise.

" 'Cause.. you will fall in love with me... "

Growling deeply a set of thunders boomed above the sky's, cold wind made her hair to dance around.

Zain finished... " again... "

Rain poured on her heavily as if the whole sky was about to break down over her, aaliya opened her eyes against the cold water to see zain had already left.. leaving her to drown into his words completely.

Koyi fariyaad tere dil mein dabi ho jaise

Tune aankhon se koyi baat kahi ho jaise
... Kahi ho jaise...

niki795 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Part 26
Awesome
Loved ayan part
Finally zayin and Jonathan came face to face
Continue soon
niki795 thumbnail