Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Surprise... Surprise... Surprise... another updt.

Thanks to all of you who have liked and commented... thank u so much guys. I will updt to your comments seding you pm s after I'm done with giving you back to back updts. So keep commenting... keep liking and most importantly keep reading... Love u all...

Not rechecked... so pls forgive the mistakes. Next updt will be posted tonight... yeahh.. tell me you guys are happy.. come on. And so pls hurry up... post your comments and like.. hurry...

Koi Fariyaad

Chapter 25

Barqat came back home after her date, using her spare keys she got into the house to be greeted with... aaliya half lying on the living room sofa cuddling into a warm blanket. She was continuously changing chanels not really concentrating at the prgrams going on.

Barqat was familiar with this posture of aaliya. This was not good and was the sign of the evening which most probably went pathetic.

Slipping out of her heels barqat walked towards the sofa in slow pace. It was only when she sat down near aaliya's legs and slipped her own cold feets under the blanket.. was when aaliya finally noticed that barqat was home.

Aaliya: " Hey... how was your date ? "

Barqat moved her gaze from aaliya's face to the tv...

Barqat: " I am fine.. thank you. "

Aaliya raised an eyebrow while barqat snatched the remote from her hands and stopped at a movie channel. Hansel and greetel - the witch hunters... was playing...

Aaliya was silent, barqat huffed... she was waiting for her answer. Shifting her body to face aaliya.. barqat waved her hands infront of him dramatically...

Barqat: " French men are not human.. "

Well.. aaliya wasn't sure what she was expecting but it was not obviously this answer.

Seeing aaliya knitting her eyebrows in confusion.. barqat spoke again...

Barqat: " They are a different species... the romantic species. "

A smile cracked up on aaliya's lips, only barqat could come up with things like this.

Barqat: " What !! It's true aalu, he was so sweet that.. that it was beyond creepy. It felt like I was in some bloody historical romance novel... "

This made aaliya chuckle slightly, shaking her head aaliya looked at the movie going on. Hansel had just cut a disgusting looking witch's head, it was gross.

After a few minutes of silence barqat asked...

Barqat: " How did the dinner go over here with zain... ? "

Aaliya sighed looking away making barqat quirk a brow.

Barqat: " Okay... not pleasant I guess... tell me.. "

---------------------------------

-------------------------------------

Morning came with freshness, bright sunlight and two sleepy children adament to not wake up.

Aaliya: " Come on.. wake up... sammy.. sarah.. "

Aaliya Chukled looking at the way they were sleeping on their stomach, their butts up in the air. She tapped both of their behinds gaining annoyed whines.

" Hmmm.. mommy.. Pikachuuu.. "

Sammy was rambling in sleep. Aaliya chuckled again and patted them once more. This boy was a die hard fan of pokemon.

Aaliya: " Now.. this is the last time I am calling you both... you better get up or else.. "

No replies...

Aaliya: " Or else... I am not going to let you help paint ross's new doghouse... "

That was the magic words. Within a matter of seconds the siblings sat up straight on their beds as if they were suddenly charged with electricity.

Sarah: " We are going to paint ross's new house ?? "

Sammy: " Really ?? "

They were bubbling with excitement.

Aaliya: " Not if you dont brush your teeth and have your breakfast in the next 20 minutes. "

While the children were gobbling breakfast with a speed similar to a tornado, aaliya began speaking...

Aaliya: " What both of you did last night.. specially sammy. It was very bad... "

They stopped eating, sammy sulked.

Sammy: " Mommy... that bad man mr.stranger can't be our daddy.. he made you cry, he makes you cry. "

Aaliya sighed exasperated.

Aaliya: " What you guys saw that day... that was an argument between us sammy, tell me both of you.. don't you both ever fight... quarell... cry ... huh ?? "

Sarah ... sammy both pouted.

Sarah : " But.. mommyyy.. "

Aaliya: " Mommy just had a fight with your daddy.. that's it.. just like you and sammy do sometimes... "

Sammy: " And then you whoop us or ground us or make us eat vesetables... "

Sammy sulked even more. That was one sulky child she got... aaliya thought and shook her head.

Sarah: " This is not fair.. mr. stranger should get punishments too.. "

Now that's one interesting turn of this conversation.

Aaliya: " Well.. how do you know that mommy didnt punish him ?? "

Aaliya asked smirking. The siblings mouth fell open...

Sammy: " You punished him !! "

Sarah: " How mommy... ?? Did you whooped him... or made him hold his ears.. "

Well... zain standing at a corner silently holding his ears... aaliya visualised the scene in her mind. It would have been so fun if she could make him do that but now she had more important matters in her hands.

Placing her palms on the table aaliya pushed herself away from the dining table and stood up picking the empty plates.

Aaliya: " Maybe. Now who wants to paint a doghouse... ? "

All the other things forgotten, the kids jumped up from their chairs squealing and ran upstairs to grab their shoes...

Aaliya was already dressed for office. As the kids came down hurriedly aaliya grabbed both of their hands from both of the sides and the children almost dragged her out the house making aaliya giggle all the way.

-------------------------------

------------------------------------

Keeping the color buckets, brushes and other necessary equipments beside him on the ground... zain stood leaning against the tree in savanah's lawn. The doghouse behind him screaming to get painted. Or maybe those were the kids squealing from aaliya's house.

Zain smiled. Last night after returning home from the disastrous first introduction with his children as their father, zain realised that.. it wasn't going to be a walk in the park in a sunny morning. Winning his childrens hearts was something he had to do with dedication. He had to show them that he really cared. He had to prove to them that he wasn't that bad like they were thinking him to be... or was he ?? Zain shook his head clearing the thoughts away.

No time to think anymore, aaliya was coming down with the kids. After brain- storming the whole night zain came up with this idea to bond with the kids. The sun had barely decided to rise.. when zain called aaliya to let her know about the plan. Zain was about to almost jumped off his balcony holding the phone in excitement.. when aaliya agreed that it was indeed a good plan. At least aaliya agreed in something with him. He looked at it as a plus point.

Aaliya stopped infront of zain, the kids immediately went back to their scowling mood.

Zain put on his best smile hoping to warm up the kids. what he didnt know is that.. that smile of his made aaliya's heart to warm up too.. maybe a little bit.. or maybe a lot.

Zain: " Hey ... "

While no answers came, aaliya whisper warned... " Behave... "

Sarah and sammy both said back... " Hi ... "

Then they looked at the doghouse and stared longingly at the colour buckets beside zain.

Aaliya then bent down to the kids...

Aaliya: " Listen.. mommy has to go to office now and zain is going to paint the doghouse... do you still want to help him paint that... ?? If you don't want to.. it's alright, jenny is back in the house and you can pass your day with her in the house watching from the window.. while zain paints it. "

Aaliya knew she had hit the right cord and she was proved right too. Sarah.. sammy.. both glanced back and forth from aaliya to zain and shook their heads desperately in negative...

Sammy: " No mommy... we don't want to stay in the house.. "

Sarah: " We will paint ross's house.. so that ross loves his new home... "

Zain was smiling the whole time, he still had this chance.

Aaliya: " Are you guys sure... ? "

" Yes .. yes.. " ... they both said together, no way they were going to sit inside the house looking through the window while zain would be happily painting their favourite dog ross's new house... no way..

Then sammy added meekly... " But mommy we are big now... we will soon start going to school, even that teacher who asked me so many questions said that I am a big boy and sarah is a big girl now... "

At this point sarah raised her chin proudly.

Sammy continued... " So why can't we paint by ourselves... we can do just fine mommy... "

Aaliya raised her brows.

Aaliya: " Ok big boy and big girl... do you want to stay in the house with jenny or do you want to paint here with YOUR DADDY instead... ?? "

The answer obviously was what aaliya knew it would be. The kids stayed back while aaliya slid behind the wheel of her car and ignited the car start. Sarah, sammy and zain waved her goodbye. Aaliya smiled broadly at her kids but left a scorching glare at zain.. a silent warning for slitting his throat if he manage to mess this chance too.

Zain now turned to awkward looking sarah and sammy...

Zain: " So are you guys ready... ?? "

He nodded at the paints and finally there were massive grins at the childrens cute faces.

Without giving sarah or sammy any chance to think, zain shouted out in over enthusiasm...

Zain: " Let's see who makes it first to the dog house with a paint brush... "

He then picked up a paint brush and began running. sarah.. sammy both glanced at each other, their eyes sparkling as they picked paintbrushes too ran after zain.

After an hour later... it was a scene to watch. Zain, sarah, sammy.. the group of three covered in multi colour paints from head to toe. Sarah pointed a finger at zain and giggling rolled upon the ground, sammy had a massive grin on his face too but he was staring like a fool at the dog house... looked like he was way too much proud of his artwork... sorry.. their artwork.

Zain looked at all the colours painted upon ross's house, he didnt have any word to describe it.. but the kids were happy.. they shared a few little talks. Even sammy smiled a few times at him forgetting everything.. and each time they smiled to him.. talked to him.. everytime they painted his t shirt instead of the doghouse and giggled in their sweet voices, zain's heart skipped a beat. Sammy was however a little toughed up but he was almost always like that.. zain guessed.

He was gazing lovingly at his over the hill excited.. colourful kids when he heard loud barking sounds coming towards them. He turned his head to see ross running towards them in ful speed..

Sammy: " Look.. look ross... "

Sarah: " Ross... we painted your house... "

Like the obedient dog it was.. waving tail ross paced towards his new house. The kids were playing with his fur running their hands on his back and head. Wearily ross cocked his head sideways... crinkled his snout and took a snif of the colours. A whimper escaped ross's throat as he took backed away from his house quickly...

Zain cleared his throat and patted both sarah and sammy's heads, then looked at ross and said thoughtfully...

Zain: " I know.. I know... it's a little bit more colourful but you will gradually grow to like it... "

Sarah looked up at zain and asked seriously...

Sarah: " You think so ?? But ross doesnt look like he likes his house.. "

Zain scratched the back of his throat and looked at his nail, at the corner of his eyes.. he saw sammy copying his action. A smirk played on his lips, so his little boy has started copying him... that's interesting.

Zain: " Ohh... he likes it alright.. just the smell of all these paints is annoying him... right ross ?? "

Ross barked in reply. That could mean yes or that could mean no, but since human beings dont know dog's language... the three of them took it as .. - yes.

Someone's shouting could be heard from a bit far...

" Ross.. ross.. you crazy dog. Broke out of my hold and ran away to home before me, it's getting too much trouble trying to walk you in the park... ross.. "

Savanah... it was. Zain looked at the old woman who seemed to now spotted her dog and at the same time spotted the renovated dog house...

Savanah's mouth fell open and her jaw almost dropped to the ground. The colour clad group of three wasn't doing any good either.

Savanah: " What have you guys done to the doghouse... !! "

Uh-oh... zain just remembered that he might have forgotten to take savanah's permission to paint the dog house.

------------------------------

----------------------------------------

" You forgot... !! "

Aaliya yelled exasperatedly at the phone... " what do you mean by you forgot !! That was someone else's property zain, a senior citizen in that case. This is going to be a bad lesson for the kids... "

Aaliya couldnt believe zain could be such irresponsible. He was tensed and sad from the bad turn of events from last night alright... he was really worried and anxious and nervous about meeting the kids this morning alright. But slipping out such things out of mind.. well that was just...

" What !! Neither savanah nor am I over reacting you understand... "

Aaliya waved a hand in the air maddeningly... " Listen to me carefully zain, drop the kids to jenny ok... "

Zain was saying something from the other side but aaliya interrupted... " Well you will spend more time with them later okay, right now just keep them with jenny.. she will take care of them... yeah... ok bye.. "

Hanging up the phone aaliya dropped her head in her hands. Her nerves were at the edge, she started counting from hundred backwards. As she calmed down slowly... she slowly realised that it wasn't actually zain forgetting to ask savanahs permission wasn't what she was mad about. It was just that.. it felt like everyting in her life was going out of control, like she was falling and falling into a bottomless pit.

She felt like she was loosing herself, in the past it was all centered around zain and even now it was again centered around that same freaking person zain. How long would she be able to hold back those old feeling for this wrecked man and how ?? His little touches.. his behaviour... those sneak peeks of his emotions through his eyes... all these things were confusing her.

And then there was j...

" Aaliya... sweety... you again feeling sick today... ? "

Aaliya shot up her head towards the source of the charming voice of her boss.

Aaliya: " Jon.. I was just thinking about you... "

She tried to smile while jonathon sat on the chair across her desk.

Jonathon: " Really ?? Thinking about me makes you sick !! "

Aaliya laughed at that for real now, this was what she liked so much about him, always making her laugh when her brain tended to cook miserable thoughts and possibilities.

Aaliya: " Well... yes jon, just thinking about the outlines of your face makes me sick.. "

Her voice dipped with sarcasm. They both chuckled together. A long minute of silence, jonathon's face changed into a serious expression brushing away all the humors.

Aaliya knew he wanted to knoew what was going on, he wasn't a fool.. he could sense something big was going on in her life. It was the proof of his genrous heart that he never pushed her to open up to him. And aaliya now decided that it was enough.. enough keeping him into the darkness...

Aaliya: " I need to tell you something jon. Something huge... "

Aaliya paused while jonathon straightened his back as if he was waiting for this moment, which he really was...

Jonathon: " You can tell me aaliya... just remember that no matter what.. I am always here.. I will be always here for you... "

His words smoothed her tensed nerves and encouraged her to speak up...

Aaliya: " Actually.. sarah sammy's.. their father.. he.. he found us... "

Jonathon's face suddenly went blank, in shock.. anger... aaliya didnt know what it was. She waited for him to say something... anything but he was quite.

Aaliya: " Jon say som... "

Before she could complete her sentence jonathon held her hands in his, there was a slight frown on his forhead... his eyes anxious searching her's. Jonathon nodded.. asking her to continue...

Aaliya closed her eyes for a brief second, then she focused only on their joined hands.. saying everything happened between her and zain.. from their past till now... all the while thinking secretly in her mind - why the hell there aren't those electric sparks and butterflies in the tummy when jonathon is holding my hand, they always were there when zain did so.

Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update!!!!
Finally kids n zain confrontation, dis is like fate played d game well...zain finally felt what it is to feel rejected...I like d part were kids r protective abt mommy n its really adorable to have dem take a stand...absolute lovely!!!

Thanks for the PM Lara! !!
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing Update!!!
Thanks for super fast update!!!

Loved kids here..dey r very cute...dey forgot deir anger...kids r forgiving but again chance shouldn't b taken alwayz, zain forgot to take permission but did paint d dog house n rose din like it too...simply nice!!

Finally finally jonathen knws the real back story ... its real action time now..!!:)

Superb Lara!!!
rantra123 thumbnail
i loveee ddd ittt
Can u plsss end up that jons track i hate him... KAbaab mein haddi hai!!!!!!!!
nd thn start zaya trackkk
but i lovvvddd the way zain is behving with his childrens
ZayaFever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
read both chapters in a row😆
loved it
thnx for the pm..
cant wait for the next chapter😊
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaaay that was a very fast update...and another one by tonight u say? Well that's even better..
Loved this chapter and I'm really looking forward to the next one..thank you
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow lovely can i get pms too plss :)
i am not liking this jon but :(
aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Part 24
Was awesome loved it
It was outstanding dear