Glad that you liked it...
Will cont soon... 😊
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: humiri

It was awesome but emotional one...
It brought tears in my eyes...
Coming to this Sarah and Sammy had started their cute antics to annoy zain...
Loved it a lot...
Continue soon...
And do pm me when u update the next chappy...

Thnks hun... 😊😊...
Will obviously pm you when I updt... Take care...
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: niralii

This is so freak'in AWESOME!

I am already hooked.
PLz update the next part soon.

Thank you so much... 😊...
Will try to updt real soon... tada..
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: clover1231

Awesome update !! And day by day its getting intresting! !

Keep writing and hoping more updates this week !!😊😛

Thanks dear... so pleased to know that you liked it...
Yes more and more updts coming soon...😃
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: GOOGLU

its outstanding update dear.
Very beautifully portrayed each n every part. ..
Love the way u expressed weird thingd happened around him..
Love old lady n zain part..
As always sammy n sarah part was amazing. .
Egrly waiting for next chapter. ..
Thanks alot for pm dea. .
Keep rocking
Tc.

Thank you so much for your lovely comment dear... 😊😊...
Feeling happy that you liked it...
Will cont asap...
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila_Shiri_Lee

Very nice part
Glad u updated so fast
Looking forward to the next part
And the ending was very emotional
Sarah and Sammy are just to cute

Thank u... 😃...
Glad tht you like the updt as well the emotional ending of sarah.. sammy...
Take care.. tada...
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww this is sooo cute waited a lot for this
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update!!
Loved d emotional ride here, zain defntly has to rack his brain n understand her actual issue or hurt..!

Kids surprised by deir POV...dey hv so apt insecurity abt dei daddy...would love to read how aaliya handles it!!

Thanks for the PM Lara!!
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Hey guys... I'm back with another updt. Thanks to all of you friends for liking and commenting on the last chapter.. thank you so much everyone, thanks for supporting me.

It's not rechecked... so please forgive the mistakes. And please like and comment after reading this chapter, you views are very much precious for me so dont forget to leave them after you finish reading.. okay honey buns...

Koi Fariyaad

Chapter 24

Aaliya sat stunned as sarah's dove shaped eyes filled with sad tears and sammy blinked rapidly in an attempt to hide the moistness in his eyes.

Sammy: " If daddy comes to see us now and hates us again.. what will we do mommy ?? "

His question was innocent but aaliya's stunned silence was agonizing. After a few long seconds of speechlessness aaliya spoke... her voice came out choking...

Aaliya: " Now listen carefully what I say.. ok... "

She started rocking both of back and forth slowly, the twins nodded their heads up and down.. their expressions still remorseful.

Sarah, sammy: " Yesh.. mommy... "

Aaliya: " Daddy never hated you.. never ever, infact no one can hate you in this world.. you two are my adorable little fellows... "

She dropped loud kisses on top of their heads...

" Your daddy never came to see you because he didnt know God had sent you to earth already, I.. we... "

She said after a pause, her voice was low... " We got lost and he could not find us.. "

Now the twins looked curious...

Sarah: " Really mommy.. we got lost.. in a summer fair ?? "

Aaliya couldnt help but chuckle a little...

Aaliya: " Ummm.. something like that. "

Sammy urged wanting to know more...

sammy: " Then mommy.. then... "

Rubbing her fingers on sammy's cheek aaliya continued... " Then he found us now and saw that how beautiful and good children you two are... "

Sarah: " He saw us !! "

Sammy: " What did he say ?? "

They perked up in excitement...

Aaliya: " He said that you two are the most sweetest... "

She kissed on sarah's chubby cheek making her giggle...

" most cutest and adorable... " she smacked a kiss on sammy's cheek too but he immediately started wiping his cheek but was smiling anyways.

" kids in the whole world and he loves you so so so much.. like how mommy loves you... "

The massive grins that appeared on both of their faces made aaliya want to sob in happiness, she bit her bottom lip to control her emotions.

Sarah: " Promise mommy... "

Aaliya: " Pinky promise... "

The trio hugged ferociously. After a few minutes of comfortable silence sammy said...

Sammy: " When he is gonna come see us mommy ?? "

Aaliya sighed, she still hadn't told them that their daddy was infact staying in neighbourhood, she thought to reveal the fact that it was infact zain while they were all persent in persons. She just hoped everything goes well.

Aaliya: " He is coming to join us in dinner tonight... "

Both of the kids smiled excitedly, sarah clapped her hands. And aaliya sent a silent prayer heavenwards for the well being of the kid's soft hearts and emotions.

Aaliya: " Now the thing left is to deal with steeve's mommy... "

Satan would have to play with snow in hell when the next time steeve's mom dares to supply anymore rubbish gossip about aaliya and her personal life and make innocent children like steeve to listen to those and hurt her babies at the end of the day.

Sarah asked in confusion... " Steeve's mommy !! Why mommy.. what did she do ?? "

Aaliya: " She is gossiping way too much baby and I can clearly sense from where her son is getting all the disgusting ideas from. "

Sarah.. sammy shrugged and climbed off the bed, they didnt have any idea of what their mommy was talking about but they knew for sure that steeve's mommy should better run for her life... because mommy seemed so angry and she was going to probably whoop her. Their mommy was the best.

--------------------------------

--------------------------------------

( Earlier that day )

There were so many dolls around, so many barbies... with various colours and hairs. Zain stood in between the shelves with a puzzled expression not knowing what to buy for sarah. He bought a video game for sammy, baseball equipments ( which he planned to play with his son to bond with him in the proper father son way ), they were starting school.. so he bought some fancy looking funny pencils and notebooks for the both of them too. He hoped and prayed that they would like all the gifts.

But when he thought to buy a barbie which he learned after searching from google that it was the most preffered choice of dalls for the girl childs these days, he fell into this paradox of a thousand of barbies around him.. and he felt helpless and dizzy. Which one ?? He picked up the barbie with blonde hair.. the one wearing a blue summer dress. This one looked good. But then he scrunched his face. What if sarah doesnt like blue ? He clearly heard somewhere long time ago.. that girls like this particular color pink. Then he picked up the barbie wearing pink princess dress with a sweetheart neckline. His eyes fell upon the barbie in the side rack, he saw the difference in that one's eyes and the one's in his hands. Blue, hazel or brown... which kind of eyes now ??

Zain sighed loudly... put the barbies back in the shelves and groaned after galncing all around him. A little blond girl around two to three years old looked up at him scowling, she was holding her momma's hand who was facing the other way. Zain ignored and started dialing aaliya's number, after ringing twice aaliya picked up... but her voice sounded irritated...

Aaliya: " What now zain ?? This is the seventh time you have called since morning. "

Zain pressed a finger upon his brow, how could he make her understand his helplessness.

Zain: " Ermm.. sorry for that aaliya but I really need your help, one last time huh... which kind of barbie sarah likes ?? Actually just tell me which is her favourite color and the kind of eyes she likes on those dalls and if there is any particular choices... "

There was a long moment of pause after he heard aaliya sighing...

Aaliya: " Listen zain, I am here in the school with the kids and in no way to discuss dalls and video games and pretty colours with you... do you understand that ?? "

Zain cleared his throat nervously... " Yeah.. but... "

Aaliya: " But what zain !! I told you it's not necessary to bring so many gifts for them.. just bring yourself on time and it would be just fine... "

Zain said in an inscrutable tone...

Zain: " But I want to aaliya... I want to do so many things for them and I dont even f***ing know a single thing about them. "

He heard a dozen of gasps from around, a few women around him who were mommas he guessed... turned to glare at him.

Aaliya: " Then it's time you learn them yourself zain... "

Then she hung up, she dared to hung up on him in this critical situation he was in. Zain glared at the phone like it was the sole reason of his problems.

He cursed under his breath... " Learn them yourself... my ass.. "

" Oye... "

A woman in her mid thirties with a toddler in her arms yelled at him while the toddler giggled angelicaly at him with drools dripping down it's toothless mouth. Zain sent an apologizing look and went back on now dialing ayaans number. Maybe he could help...

Ayaan: " Hey daddy dearest.. what's up man ? How's the shopping going eh ? "

Zain: " I'm in deep shit man... "

" Mommy that man is saying bad words... "

A cute little girl complained at her mother pointing right at him, he earned another furious glare. Zain moved a few feets away to talk...

Zain: " It's really difficult to shop for children ayaan, there are so many barbies over here and I am totally out of my mind to choose one... there are so many colours... "

Ayaan plopped his tongue in deep thought... " Hey hey.. relax man, why dont you get something pink... girls always like pink and boys blue... "

Zain: " Hmm.. even I too thought so, but what kind of eyes... hazel.. blue.. brown.. black ?? And hair... blonde... brown... raven.. red... "

Ayaan gulped silently, zain continued... " And their dresses... "

Ayaan cut him in between... " ahhh... zain why dont you call aaliya and ask her what sarah would like or something.. "

Zain ran a hand through his hair...

Zain: " What do you think I didnt ? She just hung up on me after saying that I should learn by myself... "

Ayaan chuckled... " Then you should better follow her wise advise huh, hey I got a hell load of work to do... you left the whole office on my shoulders... see you later man... bye.. "

And he hung up. Too !!

Zain again glared at the phone agitated. What is it with everyone ditching him ?

He glowered... " F*** you ayaan... "

Everyone around him scooted away with their children passing him merderous glare. Zain passed an apologetic look and decided to quickly choose a barbie leaving everything else to his luck... before the authorities decide to throw him out of the shop.

---------------------------------

----------------------------------------

Barqat was on a date with some french guy she met last week, the goal was not to learn more about this guy but actually more about giving zain.. aaliya and the children a personal evening.

The dinner went well with children bickering about their new school.. aaliya carefully avoiding zain ( to his disapointment ) but he let it go paying all his concentration on the kids. Zain thanked all his lucky stars that the kids liked his gifts, the excitement and smiles on their faces filled him with immense joy.

Sarah.. sammy were making a mess of foods around their plates.. earning a few glares from aaliya. The whole scene seemed so cute to him.

However... zain seemed to notice that sammy was a litle off towards him, he caught sammy scowling at him a few times and glancing longingly at the door but he didnt give much thought to it.. regarding it as childrens regular tantrums.

Yes.. they were still calling him mr. stranger, as the revealation of him being their dad was yet to unfold. Zain was really nervous, he tried to read aaliya's expressions but so far she remained ununderstandable the whole time they ate.

Aaliya placed all the plates and cutleries in the sink to wash them later, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. The while evening her nerves were on the edge, she was weary about how kids would react about zain being their father. She was tensed if zain would mess it all up in the future... and where would that leave her kids. But she knew this step she was taking was necessary. Truths have funny ways to come out and aaliya wanted her kids prepared and the situation in her hands for that.

Aaliya looked back at zain and nodded meanigfully.

Zain's heart thudded violently in his chest, was it anxiety.. anticipation or panic... or desperation... he didnt know for sure. He knew... this was it. Time was as if going in slow motion.

Aaliya: " Sammy.. sarah.. wait up over here... "

She called back the children who were going to run towards the living room. They stopped.. a few feets away from zain whose eyes were only fixed on the children.

Aaliya saw sarah glancing at the door again, so had sammy been doing the whole evening.. Aaliya knew who the kids were waiting to show up... their father. It was yet to tell that he was already here.. right infront of them.

She just wanted to let the dinner go without any events and now she was suddenly perplexed about how to start... how do you tell someone that the father they never knew.. had all of sudden came back into their lives.

She knelt down beside them while the kids stood before her confused.

Sammy: " Mommy.. you told us that daddy wanted to meet us... "

Sarah added... : " Yes mommy... wouldnt he come now... ? Doesn't he not want to see us anymore ? "

Aaliya understood their growing frustration out of their excitement, she looked up at zain for a second. His expressions were a mixture of thousands of different emotions, he stood stiff in anticipation.. at the same time he was giving the children their space and aaliya appreciated that. He was waiting for her to say it... say the thing that would change everything in their lives. He was waiting to say the words that would bind him to her in an invisible way thorugh their children, the bond zain was sure that aaliya was still not aware of... was slowly knotting the threads.

Aaliya: " He is here honey... your dad's already here... "

Both of the kids furrowed their brows in confusion. Sarah cutely touched aaliya's cheek.. as if she was trying to make aaliya see some sense.

Sarah: " No mommy... he didnt come... "

She said sadly. Aaliya took both the sullen looking kids hands in her palm and gave them a gentle squeeze. She said as softly.. as calmly as possible...

Aaliya: " It's your mr. stranger babies.. he's your dad... zain abdulaah... "

There was silence. Painful silence for a few seconds exactly which felt like hours.

Zain held his breath, it was an unconscious action of his lungs. His gaze was fixed on those two dark haired angels.. who had captured his hearts completly from the moment he first met them in the street. He still could clearly remember their panicked faces infront of his car.. hugging that life size dog.

His heart was literraly in his throat as he watched sarah and sammy's expressions changed into shock. They both turned their heads and looked at him wide eyed. Sammy's mouth was slightly hanging open.

It was like zain was stood in his judgement day.. waiting for his punishment or his key to happiness. A long wait was what he got but he knew there would be an end to it, an end which will either make him or break him.

Two things happened together, as the children finally realised what aaliya said to them... sarah's shocked features turned reserved or shy... it might be something in between. Well sammy was the whole new diferent story here, zain saw his little son's face redden... not with shyness or anything... it was anger.

Sammy: " Nooo... "

At that moment zain felt like his heart dropped down on the cold floor and broke into million pieces.

Stomping a foot sammy yelled rigidly.

Sammy: " YOU ARE NOT MY DAD. You can't be.. "

Aaliya's eyes found zain's, hurt evidently written on them. Hurt of denial... pain of rejection.

Sammy: " Nooo... "

At that moment zain felt like his heart dropped down on the cold floor and broke into million pieces.

Stomping a foot sammy yelled rigidly.

Sammy: " YOU ARE NOT MY DAD. You can't be.. "

Aaliya's eyes found zain's, hurt evidently written on them. Hurt of denial... pain of rejection.

Zain gasped. What could be more perishing than this... what ?? His own blood didnt want him. The turns his brain was taking was involuntary, his eyes moved to aaliya on their own accord.

Hadn't something similar like this happened before ! History was repeating itself. Tables were turned now. Fate had it's own ways of paying back... it's own cruel ways.

When he heard aaliya saying something to sammy... it felt like the voices were coming from far.. very far. He was standing so very far and if he even move a muscle... aaliya, sarah, sammy everyone would vanish in the air... and.. and he would never be able to find them again, no matter how much he tried. Just like it happens in a frustrating nightmare... when at the terrible end of it.. you find yourself waking up sweat covering you body.. screaming in mental pain.

Aaliya: " Sammy.. he is your father honey... remember when I told you about him this morning... you had been waiting for him... "

But sammy was uncontrollable...

Sammy: " He's not my dad... he's a bad man.. very very bad man... "

At the end of his sentence sammy's tone lowered, desperately trying to make aaliya see the point.

Before aaliya could say anything sarah interrupted...

Sarah: " Sammy is right mommy, mr.stranger made you cry... "

She almost whisper yelled, this time making both zain and aaliya gasp. Aaliya couldnt actually understand.. what went wrong and from when it started going wrong.

Aaliya: " What are you talking about sarah ? Daddy never made me cry.. "

She tried to make them calm down but it was like.. everything was bound to go the other way this night.

Sammy: " You are trying to save him mommy... "

Sammy accused angrily, he didnt know why his mommy was suddenly trying to save this bad man.

Aaliya: " Sammy... "

Aaliya was about to now scold him for his behaviour was too much rigid but sarah spoke before she could...

Sarah: " You were crying that day too mommy after mr. stranger shouted at you outside... remember... "

Now aaliya remebereed. Ohh God.. no... !! The kids might have watched them shouting at each other outside the house that day. Later they saw her crying in her bedroom.

Aaliya knew what would she find.. but still she dared a glance at zain and instead found out that there was no hurt.. no pain.. There was absolute nothingness. His face was as blank as the universe would have been before all the creations.

Aaliya felt like reaching out to this man standing like a statue before her... to touch him... hoping that some of his liveliness would come back.

Sammy's voice snapped her out of the trance, this time his voice renewed with anger again...

Sammy: " See.. what he has done again. He made you cry again mommy... "

Aaliya touched her cheeks with her fingers and was surprised that there truly were tears upon her cheeks. When the hell did this happen !!

Sammy screamed at zain... " Go away... go away.. "

Now sammy's voice made sarah to even flinch. The next second sammy ran upstairs to their bedroom...

The three people present were now standing in quiteness, it seemed forbidden to break the silence.

Sarah made the task anyhow, but her weary voice so unsure... didnt make things any good. For the first time after knwoing about zain's real identity in their lives... sarah spoke directly to him. Actually she asked directly yo him...

Sarah: " Does this means.. I have to call you da.. daddy from now on ?? "

Finally zain snapped out of the frozen state he was in. Looking at now sarah's innocent face... the innocence of a child which never knewe how to hide.. how to properly lie.. how to understand the complications of this world.

He forced a smile on his face, a terrible attempt of a terrible smile as he took a couple of short steps towards sarah and knelt down beofre her.. so that . He found his voice from somehwere... holding everything inside him together with a loose thread...

Zain: " You dont have to... Not when you aren't ready little girl.. "

He wanted to say... yes I want you to... yes call me daddy from now on.. and forever... But he couldnt.

The zain from six years back would have said so.. would have demanded to get what he wanted but not this new zain. Not the zain.. who had invented himself in the most sacred process of burning in his own regret and agony. It took him losing aaliya to understand that he had always been in love with the girl he rejoiced to hurt... and it took him six long years to change for the better... to respect the love he found at the cost of loosing that one person he loved the most.

Suddenly very shy.. awkward sarah dragged her toes on the floor back and forth while clutching the sides of her frock dress with her tiny hands. This time a warm smile crept on zain's lips as he saw sarah peeking up at him from under her lashes. Indeed his little girl had a soft... forgiving heart.

Aaliya cleared her throat, at the same time zain left a breath he didnt know he was holding.

Aaliya: " Now go to your room sarah... it's your bed time... "

Sarah nodded softly, peeked a shy glance at zain one last time and ran upstairs.

Aaliya stood up and faced zain now, the grim expressions on their faces matched each others.

Aaliya: " Zain... well.. they.. "

Dragging a hand down his face zain sighed tiredly...

Zain: " It's ok aaliya... I understand, I... "

He wanted to say someything, something that would comfort himsef but couldnt find any proper word. So instead... without uttering a single thing zain turned away and left.. with hurried steps.

A good five minutes later aaliya finally found her feets to move towards the main door and closed it shut. She looked upwards towards sarah and sammy's room, she needed to talk to them.. to the both of them. This mess should be recovered.. and that to soon.. before things get more out of hands.

niki795 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Part 23
Awesome update
Liked zain and savannah convo