Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: xoxpunkxox

just came across with your FF and i am loving it already please update soon

awwe poor aaliya , we can expect this from zain but asad being her own brother how could he stand something like this?

i felt bad for poor soul

update soon
so want to know where did aliya left

Feeling so happy 😳😳... tht you liked it,
will cont soon and as the story proceeds.. all the questions
will be answered too... πŸ˜‰...
Take care.. tada...
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: kokubaba

loved the flash back part the most...wat u eat to think diffrently mujhe bhi bataoo secret...nailed it devil

Lots of sweet things... ice cream; chocolates etc. ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Worlds biggest sweet tooth I am 😳😳...
thnks dear...
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: meera.chaudhuri

Superb update as usual gulab jamun πŸ‘.. Loved the prologue also.. Very well written.. Why was Zain's father forcing him to marry her?? Flashback part made me sad 😭.. My heart goes out to Aaliya.. Zain is a complete jerk 😑.. I totally hate him and Asad also.. He is a pathetic excuse for a brother 😑.. Aaliya should stand up for herself.. They were not just hurting her emotionally but to some extent physically also.. She shouldn't tolerate all these bullying.. Well at present Zain is miserable without her, though I don't feel any compassion for him, not yet.. But I want Asad to suffer also.. They deserve it.. Btw where is Aaliya?? I hope she will be back soon.. Thanks for the pm.. Will be waiting for the next.. Take care 😊

Oye my rosogolla... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
So many questions...πŸ˜•... but dont yaa worry, they will
be answered in the future updates... πŸ˜ƒ...
love yaa.. take care.
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Syed695

Heart wrenching update!!!

Aaliya has faced allot of humiliation, and zain n brother stood against her..its gud to read zain sufferin here...and would want to read what was d disaster made by him..superb n thanks for the PM Lara!!!

Disaster ?? Well tht will be one hell of a disaster... πŸ˜‰...
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonakshimehta29

Nice update..loved it!!
πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

thnks... 😊😊

Word Count: 1

devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky.padda

superb update

absolutely brilliant

thnk u so much... 😊😊
devilaonmoon thumbnail

First of all.. thanks to all of you sweet friends and readers who have liked and commented in the last chappy. All your comments really encouraged me to write this big chapter. Silent readers... 😳thanks for reading and I hope you guys will also comment soon.

Forgive all the mistakes and I hope you like this chapter, if not... armmm... jute, chappals.. all are welcome... haa haa... πŸ˜†

Koi Fariyaad

Chapter 2

The whoos of the car went past the silent road of the ouskirts of the city, there was a meeting with a business deligent in the town. The appointment was fixed at 4:00 pm sharp in the afternoon. Zain padded the steering wheel, half a smile of sadness adoring his rough lips setting them into a grim line.

His eyes were set on the road but his mind... it was occupied with memories. whenever he travelled this road it would remind him of her.. of aaliya.

Ik ghaani dehaayi cha gayi hai

Manzillein raaston mein hi gum hone lagi

Ho gayi ansuni har dua ab meri

Reh gayi ankahi bin tere

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**( Flashback )**

Usmaan: " Aaliya... I think you know about the charity hospital project of your father outside the city... in jharganj.. "

Aaliya nodded, she recalled his fathers dream project.. the charity hospital.. his unfinished work.

Aaliya: " Yes usmaan uncle... but what about that ?? "

Usmaan was sitting in his plush chair across the table in his study. He rubbed his thumb over his jaw as he spoke.

Usmaan: " After you father, all of his properties.. business.. and also liabilities has now passed upto his two children.. that means you and asad. "

Aaliya pursed her lips, curious to know where this conversation was going. Usmaan paused for a second and aaliya waited patiently...

Usmaan: " The ground where the hospital is about to build, he had some unfinished paper works about the lease of that ground and some other legal things too. But mainly the lease of that ground... some complications have come upon and aaliya... "

Usmaan stood up and came round the table to stand beside aaliya now...

Usmaan: " You need to immediately go there, some signs of yours are needed in some legal papers and one of your fathers heirs must show their physical appearance. "

Aaliya: " Why not asad bhai... ?? "

Usmaan: " He's caught up somewhere else aaliya.. I have started engaging him to your father's business, so only you are left to it... "

Aaliya couldnt help but feel more gratitude to usmaan, after their fathers demise.. he was not only taking care of them as much as he could but also trying to make them responsible. She could only imagine.. how her party animal, lazya** brother was getting invisible whooping on his behind to start working in the business besides studying. However it was there final year in the college, logically they had to start acting responsible from now on.. aaliya thought. And she was eager to get over with her college life as soon as possible, because she knows and her God knows.. how not so pleasant her college life was. Everyday she would break little by little as those hideous excuses of humans would throw insults.. rude comments and all those disgusting pranks upon her. It had become more unbearable now.. that zain had joined them too, instead of only smirking at her misery.. he was now jumping into the whole thing now.

Why was she like this ?? Why couldn't she stand against them ?? Why she always let them walk all over her ?? Why ?? Sometimes she tried to protest but she was so soft inside that she always found herself standing frozen and dumb when everyone made her a laughing stock forgetting totally that .. she was a human being too.

Aaliya: " Ok uncle.. when I have to be there ?? "

Aaliya asked snapping out of her thoughts. Usmaan scrutinized her expressions when he spoke...

Usmaan: " 2:30 p.m sharp, zain will also accompany you.. I wont let you go such a long way all by yourself. "

Aaliya stared at usmaan surprised, a flicker of joy bloomed through her face but the next second it changed to uncertainty... then sadness.

Usmaan could sense a lot of things were going wrong between the two of them but he couldn't point a finger at exactly what. His supscions were now confirmed through aaliya's expressions he just got to witness when saying his son's name.

He felt now more sure of his plan, his plan to get the two of the solar opposites together. So that his black sheep of a son could get to the right path of life and he could take care of aaliya like his own daughter.

Zain knocked on the slightly ajar door of his study, his eyes briefly scanning over to aaliya and then returning back to look at his father standing right beside her.

Zain: " You called me dad.. ?? "

Without waiting for usmaan's reply zain walked in but stood leaning against the doorframe. His attempt to stay as physically away from aaliya as possible, hadn't gone onnoticed by both usmaan or aaliya.

Usmaan then described to zain about the whole situation to which zain just kept nodding.. wondering what was it all to do with him.

Usmaan: " I want you to take aaliya to jharganj, stay with her during the whole procedure and bring her back home safely. "

Zain's face crunched up into a perfect scowl of annoyance... clearly showing his disagreement with the idea. A whole day.. with aaliya, irritating was the understatement of what he was feeling. He could clearly envision himself getting bored out of his bones. He would rather go out with his new girl of the week and have a nice make out session or if he was lucky enough he could crash into nice screwing at that girls place. Yes.. he would call them girl of the week, because dude.. he didnt do girlfriends. Girlfriends would mean emotional attachments and a lot of annoying expactations and all, which he clearly despised.

Zain: " I would love to help her through it all dad but I have somewhere important to go. But I guess one of our drivers can easily solve the problem.. right ?? What are they getting paid for ?? "

Zain stated in a duh.. tone and almost turned to leave, when usmaans cold voice made him stuck to the ground.

Usmaan: " One of our driver is in vacation and the other is with suraia, so son.. do what you are told to do... "

Usmaans words rang as clear as shining daylight with no nonsense.

Zain: " But dad.. I... "

Usmaan: " I don't care what important work you do have because I am already shamefully.. too much aware of them. Now... "

Usmaan gave zain a threatening look, zain in return glared at aaliya who was silent all this time. She looked away from zain's fuming glare and fiddled with the edge of her dupatta while swinging her head back up to look at usmaan...

Aaliya: " If zain doesn't want to go .. then... "

Usmaan sighed and picked up a file from his desk, a sign of dismissing the people before him.

Usmaan: " Both of you... you are to leave in an hour... "

Giving one last glare at aaliya zain left to his room grunting under his breath.

Aaliya wanted to be happy, she was getting to spend a whole day with zain. But she couldnt feel the happiness reach her heart, it would be like always... his hateful words and glares stabbing her heart into shreds.

----------------------------------

It was too much silence in the car as they drove through the outskirts of the city as they were returning after the successful complescion of their works, this jharganj was in a very much rural area. Aaliya's mother was from this place, hence her dad wanting so much the prosperity of the area during his lifetime and now it was upto his children to fulfil his dreams.

Thinking of her father aaliya's eyes became moist. Tears threatened to announce their arrival through rolling out of her eyes... but she pushed them back stubbornly. She wouldnt cry, not when a scowling... irritated looking zain was sitting beside him on the driver's sit... tapping the steering wheel while he drove.

Sometimes aaliya was herself amazed with her stubbornness, stubborness not to cry... not to give up ... stubbornness not to go straight to asad and ask what was wrong with him or her that he hated his own little sister so much... stubborness not to stand againt those jerk bulliers back in college.. stubbornness not to stop loving zain no matter how much he added up the reasons to hate him instead.

Aaliya pushed the button of the radio and music blared waving off the piercing silence a bit. Zain gave her a weird look as aaliya slumped back into her sit but he didn't say anything or turned off the radio. Might be.. he was also glad that the maddening silence was broken anyway.

After a good half an hour, the car suddenly jerked a few times... made some weird noises.. protested against the turns of the sterring wheel.. slowed down and stopped dead at one side of the road. Aaliya furrowed her eyebrows in confusion when zain punched the steering wheel and cursed dangerously.

Aaliya: " What happened ?? "

Zain didn't answer, he opened the door and hopped out of the car. Going around he opened the front hood of the car to reveal a mass of white and black smoke. Aaliya followed him and stood in a state of shock.

Aaliya: " Had the car broken down ?? "

Zain now left glaring at the engine and swung his head to glare at aaliya.

Zain: " Are you that much of a blind to notice that.. ?? "

He snapped.

Zain: " It's all because of you.. "

Racking a hand through his hair zain placed a hand on his hip.

Aaliya: " How is the car breaking down my fault ?? "

And here.. aaliya was beginning to think that at least this one day would be free of zain showing his unconditional irritation towards her.

Zain: " You are a bad omen aaliya, can't you see that.. and that's how you ruin everything... "

Aaliya looked away blinking rapidly.. stubborn not to shed a tear. So that's what he thought of her, was she really a bad omen ?? A misfortune to everyone ??

-----------------------------------

It was near midnight, a machanic couldnt be found nor they could call anyone for help. The hectic long day had made both of their phones to go neel of charge.

So, tired.. exhausted.. done with the day.. they found a shed nearby. It was nerely broken but could be used as a shelter for the night. Thankfully there were some dried woods and some straws just beside the shed, those would had to do for the night.

Zain was obviously not so happy with the arrangement.. always muttering incoherent words.. cursing every single thing under the sky and missing badly the luxury he was used to badly. It was a nightmare. Aaliya was quite as she gathered straws and made a bed of them, she spread her dupatta upon it and laid down.

The fire burning in between both of there straw beds were keeping them warm, sleep consumed aaliya pretty soon. It was really nerve wrecking for her to sleep so near to him, just some blazing woods seperating them. The attraction was so strong... aaliya wondered if zain could feel it too, then his piercing words came rushing back to her mind. Acute sadness filled her when she finally gave into the clutch of sleep.

Zain was wide awake, the itchy straws kept poking at his neck. when he tilted his head a shrp straw poked at his ear. What if there were warms or ugly bugs inside these horse food he was sleeping upon. Zain litererally shook his head to shake this thoughts out of his brain, this way he was never going to get asleep. Huffing he rolled over, his eyes fell on the blazing fire and across it... upon aaliya's sleeping face.

At that moment, as if some miracle had happened for something turned inside his heart. He for the first time ever... really looked at her. She looked so innocent... so stubbornly innocent and he also agreed to himself that it was a strange combination to describe someone. She looked beautiful without those wrecked reading glasses of hers. The light of the fire shimmered upon her flawless skin. Why the hell he called her ugly innumerable times... why ?? At that time it was.. either he had forgotten the reason or he actually hadn't any in the first place.

He didnt even realised when his eyes drooped to sleep and the night slowly passed away.

**( End of flashback )**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zain's smile saddened even more, that was the first time he didn't just see her.. he looked at her. That was the first time he ever resurfaced any intense feeling towards her. But he had to be a freaking fool to name it as just exhaustion in the morning when he woke up. He recalled that he felt annoyed at himself for thinking like that about her.

And now he repented it badly, only if he had the guts and maturity dig into his own feelings and his own damn heart.. than maybe aaliya would be still with him.

Interrupting the repenting thoughts, a car.. which had probably broken down caught zain's attention. Just when he was about to pass by, zain notice that it was asad... who was once his best buddy and aaliya's brother. Haulting the car and backing up zain stopped beside asad's dusty white chevrolet, rolling down the windshield zain called...

Zain: " Asad... "

Asad who was scrunching his handsome face at the car engine before and now turned to scrunch his face at zain... gritted his teeth at the very sight of zain abdullah. The person he loathed now... who once he considered to be his best buddy... his so called childhood friend.

Asad: " Zain... "

It seemed like zain's appearance was worse than asad's car breaking down. Zain sighed feeling more belittled being at the receiving end of asad's never ending hatred. It had been like this since that unfateful day... since...

Zain mentally shook his head to make the memories of that day to disappear.

Zain: " Need a lift... ?? "

He tried to sound as casual as possible. Asad looked away annoyed and fished out his cellphone from the front posket of his jeans, he started dialling... inbetween he spat the words at zain...

Asad: " Even my dead body would want to die if it considers to take a lift from none other than you. "

Asad then got busy with talking to ... what zain could imagine was maybe a machanic. He completely ignored zain who still waited for a good long ten minutes after asad was done with the short phone call.

Asad paced back and forth infront of his car for a while, then he suddenly stopped and glared at zain...

Asad: " What the hell are you waiting for ?? "

Now it got into zain's nerves as well, so he barked back...

Zain: " I was just trying to help but since you are too eager to feed you ego... then... "

Smiling sarcastically, anger glistening in his eyes... asad mocked...

Asad: " Help !! Ego !! "

Asad yelled... " Says the person who is responsible of my little sister's... "

A tremble of sheer horror went up zain's spine, raising his hand up at asad... zain grumbled..

Zain: " Enough.. don't you dare say that.. "

Asad fisted his hands...

Asad: " You.. "

Zain pointed a finger at him, his own eyes blazing with fury...

Zain: " I am not denying my own faults.. my mistakes.. but don't forget that you were too responsible... "

Asad opened his mouth to give back a reply but nothing came out, his own heart sank in disdain and guilt. Truth hurts... that's one true saying.

Not wasting any second more zain drove away in a breakneck speed. He couldnt take it anymore. Every moment... every single thing... every single person would remind him of her and what he did to her. And it was too much that it felt suffocating.

raah mein roshni ne hai kiun saath chora

Iss taraf shaam ne kiun hai aapna muh moda

Yun ke har subah ik bereham si baat ban gayi

Zain loosened his tie with one hand as his other hand was busy managing the steering wheel. The burden of guilts was getting unbearably heavy upon his shoulders. He gulped down the lump in his throat.. all the while thinking... no he didnt say the right thing back there to asad. What zain did couldnt be compared to anything else, he was indeed succussful to finally break that precious angel named... aaliya.

Bin tere bin tere bin tere

Koi khalish hai hawayon mein bin tere

I have tried to make aaliya's charachter in this ff... a mixture of weakness, strength and also stubbornness. Weird much ?? Yeah.. that's what it is. Her character will bloom as the story progresses and finally when I will be presenting her present pov.

Dont forget to like and comment all you lovely friends and readers. 😊
😊😊

Take care... tada..

.LiveLaughLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yayy! I'm the first to comment on the second chapter of this story. ⭐️⭐️
I loved reading this chapter... It was awesome! I can't wait to read how the story unfolds. Please update ASAP. And I'm also loving Aaliya's character πŸ˜ƒ Take care! 😊
Edited by .LiveLaughLove. - 10 years ago
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amazinnnggg...i really wish aliya wud b a beautiful and successful model or business woman
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You are Brilliant πŸ‘ Loved the chapter :D
Do update soon :)