loved it
I felt bad for aaliya ... Very heart touching
how is asad also behaving like that to his sis
continue soon
thanks for the pm.
aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Wow superbbb start dear...update was fabulous...

poor Aliya😭😭
ty sooo much for pm
will b waiting for ur next update...
IshaAkbar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow nice one. Geuss Aliya will come back as a different girl. like Beintehaa Aliya. thanks for update continue soon.
kokubaba thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the flash back part the most...wat u eat to think diffrently mujhe bhi bataoo secret...nailed it devil
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
main aa gyi deviluuu...

resu...
unresu
main sorry nahi kahungi kyunki ye mera roz ka kaam hai...
im used to it n moreover u are used to it... so not a big deal... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
"koi fariyaad... " what a lovely song it is...!!!! one of my all time favourites... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
i got the pm when u updated the first chapter... i wonder how is it possible that i didnt get the pm regarding the prologue... πŸ˜•
anyways i read the prologue and the first chapter together... that even better...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
ohh my god zain... 😑 😑 😑 he is tooo rude to aliya... the flashback... arghhh i would have slapped zain, if i was aaliya... 😑 the very first time one person talks to you disrespectfully or insults you, you should take a step...😳 i am not one of those who tolerate such behaviour... main toh vaat lga deti hoon... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
but in the present zain is worried for aaliya... ho gya hai usse pyaar... ❀️ nahi hona tha... lekin ho gya... ho gya zain ko aaliya se pyaar... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ warna kaun kiske liye itna pareshaan hota hai... thats one good news... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
but where is aaliya now...???? 🀒
then the first chapter... zain refused to marry aaliya and on the other hand aaliya loves zain... what an irony...!!! again the rude zain... god someone teach him some manners... he should know how to talk to a girl... 😑 😑 😑
asad is aaliya's brother but still he is with zain. i know being part of such a group and all that happens in college but still... its not acceotable yaar... how can he see people bullying his sister and he keeps standing at a distance and watch the tamasha being created. shame on him literally... πŸ˜’
gauhar ki entry... OMG... 🀣 i imagined gauhar khan and laughed thinking how much the nishalians hate her... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† coming back to the story, ye bhi badi btameez hai by god and zain toh... masha allah... 😳
back to present, zain changed and aaliya changed him. usmaan not talking to zain and all... but i felt bad for suraiya... donno why... 😳 may be because she being a mother is helpless... she wants to see her afmily happy like before but she can do nothing in order to make things get back to normal...
THATS IT FOR NOW...
STILL HAVE TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER... 😊
Edited by naina927 - 10 years ago
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update as usual gulab jamun πŸ‘.. Loved the prologue also.. Very well written.. Why was Zain's father forcing him to marry her?? Flashback part made me sad 😭.. My heart goes out to Aaliya.. Zain is a complete jerk 😑.. I totally hate him and Asad also.. He is a pathetic excuse for a brother 😑.. Aaliya should stand up for herself.. They were not just hurting her emotionally but to some extent physically also.. She shouldn't tolerate all these bullying.. Well at present Zain is miserable without her, though I don't feel any compassion for him, not yet.. But I want Asad to suffer also.. They deserve it.. Btw where is Aaliya?? I hope she will be back soon.. Thanks for the pm.. Will be waiting for the next.. Take care 😊
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oooh! i liked it! pm me when you update please!