wow its very nice and congrats,

please continue to write and
thanks for the PM.

Thnk u... 😳😳...
will cont asap... maybe tonight...
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello everyone, here I am with the first chapter of " Koi Fariyad ". Thanks a lot for your likes and comments on the first chapter... love you all from the deepest part of my heart. Only for you guys and your sweet and encouragong comments I am updating this quickly, keep the comments flowing...😳😳 they are the source of my encouragement and I really love reading them.

Forgive all the mistakes please as it's not rechecked.

Koi Fariyaad

Chapter 1

It might be two in the morning or three, zain didn't have any idea when he made his way back to home. He staggered towards his room upstairs, he was stinking of alcohoal.. alcohoal that seemed to numb the ache inside him a little bit. But he knew... that was just for a while, then it would all come rushing back to keep stabbing his heart again and again.

He didn't care to give a glance at the dining table on his way, like every night a plateful of food was there with a lid upon it. Suraiya doesn't even wait for him anymore, she knew he would be late like this. It was his routine now and it would always be like this for eternity.

He chuckled at his own sorrow as he slumped into the plush sofa in his room. His eyes began drooping close immediately, effects of the alcohoal and also the exhaustion of workload that he drowned himself into the whole day. Before drifting into the clutch of a deep yet restless slumber, zain whispered her name...

" Aaliya.. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**(Flashback)**

" Aaliya.. "

Zain hissed, her name felt like poison on his tongue. Immediately he wanted to spat in disgust.

Aaliya hesitated for a while before stammering...

Aaliya: " Wohh.. wohh.. "

Feeling extremely irritated with her stammering and mumbling with that silly tone of hers.. zain snapped...

Zain: " Stop that stammering... and why the hell are you in my room ?? "

Aaliya looked away from him, flinching at his raised voice.

Aaliya: " Usmaan uncle asked me to give you this file.. "

His jaw tightened.

Zain: " And you came running here, how many times I have to tell you that I dont like seeing that ugly face of yours. NOW GET OUT right now... "

Aaliya bit her lip, like always she tried to stop the tears but a stubborn droplet escaped somehow. Not giving him the pleasure to see her tears, keeping the file on the table.. she turned around and ran away.

Zain grunted, he didnt want to be this harsh with her but he had no choice. His dad.. usmaan uncle was hell bent on getting both of them married as soon as possible. How could he marry this girl ?? How could he ?? This would be a disgrace to his reputation. What would his friends think about him ?? Everyone would laugh at him.

Aaliya was the nerd in college, the same college he read in. He was the popular guy, girls fell on his feet to take them and the guys around him were jealous.. he was the it guy in campus. His friends had been bullying aaliya- the so called cousin of his.. since what seemed like from the beginning. He never joined them anyways but didn't stop them too, feeling guilty was out of the window. Why would he care for someone who didn't even know how to stand for herself ??

And now his father wanted him to maary that freak of a girl.

" Ridiculous.. "

Zain slammed open his room door and briskly walked down the corridor.

He understood that her father died three months back leaving two motherless children behind.. aaliya and her elder brother asad. Their mother died when giving birth to aaliya. He felt a little sympathetic for her but... but still what his father was expecting him to do was plain ridiculous.

Taking a few deep breaths to calm himself zain knocked twice on usmaan's study room's door.

" Come in.. "

Came usmaans bland voice from inside the study. Zain entered in...

Zain: " Dad.. I need to talk to you.. "

Usmaan kept the file he was reading down on the table and lifted his eyes to look at his son. He could tell just by looking at zain that.. he was trying to control his anger tight now. He had been very worried these days at zain's attitude getting more and more aggressive each day. He was well aware of his regular one night stands, fooling around with random girls, mixing up with the wrong group of friends, partying away the nights like the perfect party animal. Usmaan was getting old. He wanted his son to become responsible now, finish his studies... take over the business he worked so hard for his whole life but everything seemed so distant.. so impossible with how zain was leading his lifestyle. That's the main reason he wanted aaliya to come in zain's life.. make his life better. Usmaan had that trust in aaliya.. he liked this girl. Yes.. recently aaliya's father's death was another reason too..

Usmaan's thoughts were interrupted at zain's firm tone..

Zain: " Dad.. I won't marry her. "

Usmaan sighed.

Usmaan: " We had already had this talk zain.. right ?? I dont intend to repeat myself again. You are going to marry aaliya and that's final.. I don't want further argument over this topic. "

Zain: " No way dad... never.. "

Usmaan: " Then I will have to disown from your surname.. from this house and my business and all my properties. "

Zain furrowed his eyebrows in shock and rage, that girl was ruining everything for him. His hands fisted on his both sides. Without saying another word, zain stormed out of the study fuming.

He was now more determined to make aaliya's life hell. It was true that, before he never joined the troop in college to bully her.. insult her. But it was the demand of the situation that he had to get it started. Till she herself denies to this marriage... he thought.

A wave of second thought hit inside him but he pushed it away the next moment. What he was going to do was absolutely right. She dug her own grave by agreeing to this marriage. He even said her to say no but that gold digger of a girl had done the grave mistake to do the otherwise.

Zain started punching the punching bag in his room with his heightened anger with a sheet of sweat covering him.

" Get ready aaliya, the worst days of your life are just getting started... "

------------------------------

After getting done with all the dirty laundries and cleaning the whole house to perfection aaliya finally got the chance hop into a quick shower. She washed herself as quickly as possible from all the dust and dirts of her morning chores, or else she would get super late for her classes. Good thing her classes would start at afternoon today.

It was not that they didnt have a servant but she was on maternity leave since last month. Aaliya needed some help for handling this whole household but she didn't had the heart to call back mariam ( the servant ) from her that very much needed leave. Going to classes, enduring all the tortures in campus and those heart wrenching insults from the famous group, tmanaging the whole house... it was draining for aaliya but she was somehow making her keep going.

Quickly putting on the pale salwar kamiz which covered most of her skin, aaliya descened the stairs as fast as she could.

" Aaliya... damn you, we are getting late... I am leaving right now if you dont come out this instant... "

Asad yelled and at the same time aaliya appeared panting and huffing. She didn't say a single word when asad sat on the drivers seat not caring to glance back at her and slammed the door shut. Aaliya sat herself in the backseat. Looking at asad's mood.. she realised it would bring danger for herself she dared to sit beside him in the passenger seat.

They drove in silence and after almost half an hour their car was parked in the parking lot. Glaring one last time at aaliya asad walked away and got invisible into the buzzling young crowd. Aaliya waited for a minute and then made her own way into the college building.

Growing up.. aaliya couldnt really point out the exact time when asad... her dear elder brother started getting distant from her. As time passed by and after their fathers demise, asad totally changed.. in not a very good way. Maybe popularity and being a part of the popular group went into his head pretty hard and added with the after-effects of being a total orphan now. Asad wasn't a type of crying person but he was emotionally sore with the loss. He needed to vent everything out at something and aaliya seemed to be an easy target to be that something.

Aaliya was going down the corridor cussing internally, she was late for her classes. Blame those recently mopped slippery tiles where she fell down on her butt a while back.

She wasn't paying any attention around her as she walked hurriedly. So when her bag was snatched away from her shoulder and a sudden push from the otherside made her books to scatter around on the ground... aaliya was shocked but just for a second. Ofcourse this was about to come, their days would remain uncomplete if they didn't vent out their frustration upon her.

" Look at the ugly duckling in those outdated clothes ... "

A smug female voice said. Now a male voice said from the other side... " That's called salwar suits baby... "

Someone snorted... " Ewww... tacky... "

She looked up to see the familiar faces surrounding her, the grinning and smirking faces of the hot girls and cool dude boys were staring or glaring at her. She looked over the shoulder of one of the boys to see... zain and asad leaning against the wall merely a few feets away from the scene. They were just watching the scene silently. Asad and zain were classmates as well as best buddies.

Just then, gauhar... the girl with a model like attitude, slim figure with fair skin and wearing the most skimpiest clothe that hardly covered any skin... snatched the glasses from over her eyes. Her long manicured nail scratched her temple in the process. Aaliya hissed as the skin burned in there, with one hand she covered the side of her face ... she could feel it would leave a mark. Gauhar just chuckled not feeling a tiny bit guilty.

Aaliya glared at her. Now that didn't fit well with gauhar, so gauhar gritted her teeth.

Gauhar: " Down your eyes bi***. "

Flushing all red with embarrassment and anger, aaliya glanced at zain. He was smirking, aaliya felt her heart began aching.. he seemed to enjoy all these... like always. Aaliya wanted to say something back to gauhar.. to those around her insulting her very existence but she couldnt, like always she looked into zain's eyes. She searched for a little bit of concern.. care in them for her... if not love. Yes.. love, that was what she felt for him, that was the reason why she couldnt say no to the idea of getting him and her married to usmaan uncle. She didn't know since when she started feeling like this for him but it felt like an eternity had passed.

Like always she waited for him to stand by her.. and he stood up this time but not by her... he stood against her.. beside gauhar. His hand encircled gauhars petite waist as he glared at aaliya.

Aaliya felt suffocated, her brain was beginning to go blank. She just wanted to turn around and run. Her voice was trembling when she spoke...

Aaliya: " Give back those glasses gauhar... "

She just wanted to go away from here but some more was still left. Zain asked in a fake soft tone...

Zain: " You want this ?? "

He asked waving the glasses before her face. Aaliya couldnt even nod, even if fake.. since they had grown up this was the first time zain spoke to her this softly.

Her dumbness made zain irritated, he smacked the glasses on the floor... it broke with a cranking sound. No one knew.. aaliya's heart broke too, the difference was.. that didn't make any sound. Zain's expression changed into a vivacious one as his eyes turned black, he smashed the broken pieces of glasses under his shoes. The crunching sound made aaliya sick to her stomach. There was a roar of laughter around them. Clearing a stray tear aaliya lifted her eyes sideways to look at asad. For a very little second there was compassion in asad's eyes but he shrugged it away in an blink of eye.. that aaliya totally missed it. Soon asad joined with the others laughing at her, he even went a step far to kick away one of her books.. which followed by a very enthusiastic boy throwing away her bag across the open window aside.

Gauhar pleasantly kissed zain's cheek when aaliya ran away from there picking up her ruined books and belongings.

**(End of flashback)**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fluttering his eyes open, zain slapped shut the alarm clocks annoying noise. He made his bed, showered, got dressed up and walked down the stairs robotically. His life was overly systemetic, everything would be going on in a perfect routine untill finally leaving his office when it would be nearing midnight.

With his as usual straight face zain sat on his chair at the dining table. Suraia studied her son's face through the corner of her eyes in between serving breakfast to usmaan and his plate. Suraia sat on her chair pouring tea in the cups and coffee in zain's mug.

Suraia: " When did you return last night zain ?? "

She asked swirling her finger around the cup. Zain swallowed the bite of bread in his mouth with a sip of coffee.

Zain: " It was late mom... I dont remember the time.. "

Suraia sighed inaudibly hearing the same answer once again. She couldnt bear anymore seeing her only son like this, she wanted him to get back his life again but...

Usmaan's voice dragged her out of her thoughts.

Usmaan: " I will be heading to office now suraia... bye... "

Suraia: " But usmaan... "

Not even glancing back at zain, usmaan walked out of the house.

Zain wasn't the party animal anymore, it felt like forever had passes since he went to any of those wild parties, fooling around with girls was a long forgotten subject. In fact zain had joined the business and working like a machine day and night, he behaved like a responsible man now. Zain had changed into a total workaholic. Usmaan finally got all his dreams come true but it seemed like a terrible joke of fate as he never expected them to fulfill like this... not even in his dreams.

Zain: " Bye mom... "

Zain too left briskly leaving a saddened suraia... sitting at the table. Suraia rubbed her temples closing her eyes, all this happened because of that girl.. aaliya. She now craved to see her family happy again.. she wanted her husband and son to talk among themselves again... she wanted her house to be a home again. But so far she didn't see any hope, suraia wasn't someone to accept failure that easily... she would create one hope soon if there wasn't any.

Please press the like button and comment friends if you want to get the next updt soon. 😳😳

luckyzaya14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
woohoo im first...
just WOW...it was totally heart touching. I applaud u dear for such a gr8 imagination πŸ‘ πŸ‘
just loved to the core how u portrayed both aliyah's nd zain's emotions...
thanks for the pm... nd m eagerly waiting for the next update 😳
Edited by luckyzaya14 - 10 years ago
Arul97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its so goodπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘, i especially liked the flashback part but i thought aaliya would defend for herself. I'm waiting for the next part, pls update asap. Thanks for this update and PM.😊
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update.i feel too much bad for Aliya,her own brother also made fun of her.i can understand Zain reason but why Asad did that?
poor girl,but where is Aliya now.seriously i can't wait to read next part.update soon.
Arul97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckyzaya14

woohoo im first...
just WOW...it was totally heart touching. I applaud u dear for such a gr8 imagination πŸ‘ πŸ‘
just loved to the core how u portrayed both aliyah's nd zain's emotions...
thanks for the pm... nd m eagerly waiting for the next update 😳

just 2 mins before me but i'm the first one to hit the like buttonπŸ˜†
luckyzaya14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arul97

just 2 mins before me but i'm the first one to hit the like buttonπŸ˜†

u caught me there πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Lihaa thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘ Wow I really love πŸ‘πŸ‘ !!