nd i loved it to the core
beautifully written

Thnks a lot dear... 😊😊
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: xoxpunkxox

Laaarrraaa.. surprise surprise .. wah yaar subha behtarein hogae

Coming towards update fabulous update .. yaayy my favorite zoya made her appearance finally I am so glad to have her

So asad felt bad and lived in guilt all those years this moron deserves that when her sister got bullied by her friends he felt ecstatic wow what a brother he is . He truly deserves this pain

Zain and asad face off was worth reading I loved the emotions between the two for aaliya

Aaliya khan :-0 now I noticed her surname has changed but I am sure she isn't get married may be someone supported her or may she changed her identity so that nobody can find her

When are we going to see face off between zain and aaliya? When she's gonna make her comeback? I have a feeling zoya is in touch with aaliya?

Waiting for next

Subah ho gayi yaaron.. yaaron... ohh yaaronnn 😃
Yep.. I agree asad really deserved it 😡
About aaliya's surname ... let's see what it is 😉
Face off ?? Soon soon... 😉😉
Well.. no.. zoya isn't in touch with aaliya... 😭😭.. no one is...
Will try to updt soon again..
Thnks for ur lovely comment dear.. take care..
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gulab Jamun thank you for this quick update 🤗.. It's awesome!! 👍🏼 Asad is regretting his actions and he has been living with guilt and shame since Aaliya left.. I don't feel sorry for him, he deserves this pain.. And now this selfish jerk is neglecting his wife and unborn child too.. Poor Zoya :(.. Flashback part was fantastic.. Zain's thoughts, the arguments and the fight between Asad and Zain, everything is superbly portrayed.. Especially I liked Usmaan's reaction.. It was perfect.. Loved the last few lines.. Very well written 👏.. Will be waiting for the next.. Thanks for the pm.. Take care 😊
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow yaar at first I was honesty not interested in this story but how developed each turns, twists, characters I started engulfing ur story... It's awesome, just awesome... I wanna see it in some movie... in some bollywood movie... Lara u wrote a movie script, for me it's not just a novel but a live action 👏
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
you are on fire! such fast and awesome updates! really liking it!
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Spectacular!!!
Dats d only word came in wen reading...zain and asad have their share of griefs now but nothin compared to what they have given to aaliya...

Though asad will fulfil his responsibilities. .but d peace no more resides in him..zains apologies to his imaginative aaliya..all so nicely written...since aaliya has moved on..would love to read her POV:)

Thanks for the PM Lara!!!
florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This one really touched my heart. U are right. We value of things only when they go away from us. Forever asad and Zain never valued and cared of her when she was there right in the midst of them. But when she left they became aware of the void. Asad cared abt his so called sister. Where was this care when he left no moment to humiliate her.

Asad a zoya. This was a treat girl. My asya and zaya together in one ff. That was superb. I midst of all seriousness in todays part asya brought a smile on my face. Thanks for that
Sonaparam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update..bt wat the hell man hw cn zain b such a beast..ki uske wajah se aaliya ghar chodkar chli gai..kyu usne apne ego ko dono ke beech lane dia!!
N asad b kam ni hai..kitna kuch bola aaliya ko..n nw he is feeling guilty fr his deeds..both r disgusting!!
😡 😲
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sometime people start realise the value of u'r dear one when they left,same thing happen with Asad and Zain.both are now in guilt want to repent their deeds to Aliya but she isn't there.
i'm really cursious for Aliya changing name and her present life.plz update soon like always.
...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's amazing, i loved it and thanks for the pm.😊