awesome update
loved it
poor aaliya ... Felt bad for her
zain broke her heart
that's nice she decided to stand up again
continue soon
thanks for the pm.
kokubaba thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
superbb yaar u write n express feelingss o beautifullyyyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hello everyone... again I must have shocked you with this early updt, trust me... I am getting hyper guys. Can't stop myself from writing, idea's are flowing and words are bursting out of my brain. Only writing them down is the only solution and relief is only after posting them. But I can sense it.. soon laziness would be arriving, so I am writing and posting as much as I can. Sorry for annoying you all with my continuous tring tring of updts and not replying to your comments though they are so precious and dear to me. But one thing I promise guys, I will reply all of the comments.. the unreplied comments of the previous chpters too... very soon.

And another thing I forgot to mention that at the party night... the song I used.. ishq barse is from the film Rajneeti.

It's very wise of a few people who have caught out aaliya's changed surname in the last chapter. I will clear that in the next updt.

Dedicating this chapter to... " Zainxaaliya "... :)

I really dont like to recheck after writing... so please forgive all the mistakes you find.

Koi Fariyaad

Chapter 6

He felt tired, so tired. Asad walked in a very stiff manner towards his room, showered and chenged into fresh clothes. Looking at the bed he saw his wife lying at her side, without making any noise he in a very slow motion slipped in side the duvet. He didnt want to wake her up.

" Had your dinner ?? "

Asad exhaled a deep breath and tilted his head sideways to look at his wife.. the love of his life... zoya...

Asad: " Yeah... "

Zoya turned around to face her husband, inside his firm and cold mask.. she knew he was hurting every second.

Zoya: " I know when you are lieing dear husband.. "

She was about to get up when asad gripped her wrist.

Asad: " I am not hungry zoya.. "

Zoya: " Like I am going to listen to you.. "

None of his protests worked, like always. And so after fifteen minutes asad was sat at the dinning table... eating the heated up dinner. None of them talked.

Zoya was washing away the dishes in the sink when asad leaned beside her, staring at nothing perticularly outside the kitchen window.

Zoya sighed loudly finally putting the last piece of cutlery down.

Zoya: " Asad... look at me.. "

Asad moved his gaze from the window to look at zoya's determined eyes. the haunting look in his eyes were clearly visible.

Zoya: " I know miss aaliya everyday asad, I can understand how you feel guilty over your deeds. "

Asad was staring at her blankly..

Zoya: " But I cant take anymore this ignorance by you, I cant take it anymore. You have wrapped yourself in a shell asad and I am trying so hard to cope with this... "

Zoya paused in the middle of her sentence while asad silently held his hand, but zoya brushed it away immediately. Her own eyes welling up. Gulping down the lump in her throat.. she rested her back against the sink in resignation...

Zoya: " It was my ultrasonogrum today. "

Asad closed his eyes tight, he again missed it.

Asad: " Zoya.. I'm so.. "

Zoya: " How many times more will you say sorry asad ?? I am so done with it all.. can't you see your beating yourself up for your guilts is affecting other people around too ?? "

Asad now reached out for her hands and held them still instead of her protests..

Zoya: " I kept dialing your number.. "

Asad: " My phone was in silent.. "

Zoya: " It always is.. "

Asad's heart broke seeing zoya stiffle a sob.

Zoya: " I kept waiting and waiting in the hospital but you didnt turn up.. you didn't.. "

Asad's one hand wrapped around her swollen belly, zoya was five months pregnant. They were having their first child and asad realised that he was missing out the whole experience.. he was neglecting his reponsibilities towards his wife and child.

Asad: " I am sorry zoya.. so so sorry. In the grief of.. guilt of loosing aaliya I didnt realise that I was pushing you away.. pushing out little one away. "

He placed a light kiss on her temple.

Asad: " I promise zoya... this would never happen... I promise I wont let anything suffer you and our baby anymore.. I promise.. Just trust me this once.. "

Zoya's sobs didnt reduce but increased instead as she bit her bottom lip to control them, pregnancy hormones were getting onto her nerves pretty often recently.

Zoya: " Then.. you better get me ice-cream first... "

Asad chuckled.

Tucking zoya inside the duvet properly asad walked around the bed to stand beside the window, he stared at the darkness outside. From now on he really would a give his best to keep his family happy. For his own damn mistakes he had lost aaliya, he wasn't there.. not a single time when she needed him. He kept pushing away what was close to him for something which he didnt have and the result of it all... a life long of misery. He wont let history repeat itself, he wont let zoya suffer like the way aaliya did.. because of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( **Flashback** )

Asad stood horrified looking at the broken mirror in the bathroom and the tablets lying down with the shreds of broken glasses.

" Aaliya.. "

,br>He shouted her name now in panic once again.

It was when the evening sun had set down, asad was curious at the death like silence in the whole house. Aaliya hardly went out after sunset, he had not even heard anything connected to her the whole day. Which suddenly made him a little curious and worried. At first.. like always he yelled her name numerous times standing down in the living room.

Nothing...

Grunting and mentally preparing himself to snap at her when he would see her... asad leaped his way upstairs through the staircase. And inside her room after he was greeted with this mess of her belongings.

Turning around from the broken mirror asad watched wide mouthed at her now empty wardrobes, half of her clothes were vanished and half of them were lying on the floor in a pile.

Asad almost ran towards aaliya's bed.. his condition quite aimless and terrified at the thousand possibilities. He racked a hand thorugh his hair not knowing what to do when his eyes fell upon the piece of paper over her bedside table, a corner of it tucked under an empty vase.

Asad reached out for the paper with a trembling hand, his other hand removing the vase. As he read each line of the letter written inthat beautiful handwriting... asad's eyes went moist with unshed tears. An unknown fear gripped his whole being.

I realised that I have been nothing but a burden to you all.. a nuisance. I am sorry that my presence had annoyed and disturbed you always. If I could change that I would have a long time before.

Today I realised that if I am no more into your lives that would make no difference. So I am freeing you all from my presence, from seeing my face and bearing me anymore.

I wish you all a very happy life ahead. Dont try to find me... not that anyone would.

- Aaliya Qureshi..

Suddenly at the end of the letter.. asad didnt know what to feel anymore. He felt numb. He just knew that he was responsible for this... but suddenly another thought came to his mind.

Earlier today he had heard this gossip from one of his friend about how zain and aaliya kissed at one secluded corner.. in the party last night. He brushed away this thinking it to be just a false rumour, from when did zain started getting interested in aaliya ?? So he didnt believe it.

But now holding this letter in hand, aaliya leaving home... he got suspicious. He felt like zain had something to do with this.

----------------------------

---------------------------------

Zain was sitting at the edge of his bed, his head hung low and his elbows lazily and tiredly resting on his knees. To say he was feeling miserable.. would be less.

He had stayed in the confines of his bedroom since he left aaliya to pick up the humiliated.. broken pieces of her heart. He was feeling disgusted at himself.

Yes.. he was the popular player... right. But that didnt mean that he had the right to behave with a woman like that. He felt like a ...f***** ba*****... Whatever mean words he said about aaliya.. he himself knew that none of them was true. How could he say all such things... ??

The issue of marriage and his fear about the whole thing.. he couldnt use it anymore as the fair reason of his behaviours.

He agreed to himself.. last night was the best night of his life, not that he would agree to anyone but lets face the truth. Aaliya had always a natural.. unique beauty but last night.. she looked like an angle descended from heaven.. for him.

Zain shook his head several times to clear all these thoughts but failed.

Then there was those immaculate three words he said... that he loved her. Where did that come from. The more he thought.. the more he felt restless and dizzy. He wasn't used to all these feelings attacking him like dozens of bricks.

" I need to go see her... ", he murmured to himself.

He stood up in a dash... " and I have to aplologise. "

Though he doubted if she would forgive him after how he treated her this morning, he still felt desperate to apologise.

But he stood in midway when asad suddenly burst in almost yanking his bedroom door out of its frame. The next second he found his collar being held roguhly by asad's hands.

Asad: " What did you do to my sister.. ?? "

Asad screamed over zain's face, zain was surprised by the sudden attack on him.

Zain: " What the hell is wrong asad.. ?? "

Asad snapped with venom... " Just answer me damn it, people saw you kissing aaliya last night... so you better say what had happened ?? "

Yanking away his hands zain yelled back now annoyed.

Zain: " You should leave asad, looks like you are not in your right mind. "

That resulted asad to clench his fists.

Asad: " Yes.. I am not in my right mind... you want to know why ?? "

Zain just stared at his best friend questioningly and a little bit irritatedly.

Asad: " Because.. aaliya had left.. she's gone.. "

Zain felt ground slipping away beneath his feets. With shaking voice he asked...

Zain: " What do you mean by she's gone ?? She must have been to some friend's.. "

It was what zain hoped and prayed for her to be at. Asad breathed heavily, his eyes red with a number of emotions. With a defeated yet still rageful expression he slowly revealed aaliya's letter from his pocket.

Zain held the letter open from its folded position with trembling hands... and the shock after reading the letter.. the burden of guilt and repentance that followed was indescribable. Zain slumped back against the wall behind, for a few seconds he zoned out of the present. He felt the words written hit him like a thousand punches in his chest.

That was it, he had pushed her to the edge. He had finally broken her enough to drive her away from all of their lives. Each word she had written and the words he said to her in the morning kept spinning in his mind and stabbed continuously like a set of butcher knives.

Zain whispered in a devastated tone... " I shoudn't have... I shouldn't ... "

Asad: " What zain... what did you do... ?? "

Zain was in a fit of daze, so when asad screamed over him... " F****** speak it up zain.. "

Zain found himself blabbering in a hoarse voice...

Zain: " I.. I slept with her.. we.. last night... I said things to her in the morning... she.. aaliya.. "

His tangled.. messy words were stopped by a shattering punch across his jaw, another one similar to the earlier punch.. hit his stomach. Asad was so close to hit him again.. now in his ribs intending to break something underneath his skin and flesh. But suddely zain got back his sense, now his own rage followed his back...

In a matter of second asad was thrown on the ground... zain now connected his fist to his nose.

Zain: " I have done a grave mistake.. a sin but.. asad you.. you too weren't innocent. "

,br>Zain kicked his knee to asad's stomach.. still hovering over him.

" Aaliya told me everything about how you moron.. have blamed her about your mothers death.. "

Both of them were shaking in anger when.. suddenly zain's eyes fell upon a furious male figure standing at the door.

Usmaan glared at both of the men who were now bleeding and struggling to stand upon their own feets. Zain hung his head low in shame realising seeing the disgust in his fathers eyes.. that he had heard everything. Zain couldnt meet usmaan's eyes for the first time in his life and another realisation hit him to the core... that he had driven his own life at a place where only darkness and disappointment could be seen, there was no light. This was what usmaan had been seeing when looking at zain, zain could see that now. But the hope.. the light was gone for good now.

Zain raised up his head and looked at his father with tears of guilt and shame in his eyes, but what he saw in usmaans eyes.. numbed him. There was so much disappointment and sadness reflecting from the way usmaan stared at his own flesh and blood.

And like that.. without saying a single word usmaan left from there. That was the last time he ever spoke with zain.

That was the last day of asad and zain's friendship, only hatred was what left between them.

( **End of Flashback** )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaliya's departure turned all of their lives upside down. Now when zain would read her last letter sitting alone with a whiskey bottle in dark lonely nights, he would imagine about her... sitting beside her. Then he would tell her.. that how wrong she was, her absence made difference.. a lot of difference to him .. to all of them.

And he would beg in his dreams to her.. to come back.. to give him a chance to show her that he missed her.. that he would do anything she said.. anything she gave him as punishments, he would take it all with his head bowed down. He wanted to let her know that he had realized his love for her when he was loosing her.. that he had accepted his feeling for her and that he would be a lucky man if she was in his life.

But as the dream would come to an end, he knew that she never would.. she was never going to come back.

( Value of something precious is realised when it is lost.. when you would never get it back anymore. )

Please hit the like button and comment, if you want to keep this excitement up in me.. to give regular.. quick updates...

Take care... love u all.. tada... 😊

adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi devilaonmoon,
i do read few fan fiction.. but rarely comment.. but i had to .. the most best think i like about your fan fiction... we never have to wait much for the next part.. and thats the reason more i am addicted to your FF..
only word come to my word "Beautifully written"πŸ‘
keep up ur good work.. may be in future i may see ur novels in your name in some book stand or library... never stop writing and eagerly waiting the next part.. and i know the best will be with ZAYA will meet
i do see some surname change aliya querishi to khan.. hope she is not married...πŸ’”πŸ˜Š
Edited by adinats07 - 10 years ago
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
U knw wht
tht was amzng updt
nd i loved it to the core
beautifully written
Book_Kash thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Laaarrraaa.. surprise surprise .. wah yaar subha behtarein hogae

Coming towards update fabulous update .. yaayy my favorite zoya made her appearance finally I am so glad to have her

So asad felt bad and lived in guilt all those years this moron deserves that when her sister got bullied by her friends he felt ecstatic wow what a brother he is . He truly deserves this pain

Zain and asad face off was worth reading I loved the emotions between the two for aaliya

Aaliya khan :-0 now I noticed her surname has changed but I am sure she isn't get married may be someone supported her or may she changed her identity so that nobody can find her

When are we going to see face off between zain and aaliya? When she's gonna make her comeback? I have a feeling zoya is in touch with aaliya?

Waiting for next
Edited by xoxpunkxox - 10 years ago
ZaYa-Beintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg I loved it!! Every time I see an update I start clapping my hands in joy, make sure there are no other ffs to read so that I can read ur's last and pass the rest of my day in peace :D The bestt ff I've read so far! <3
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: adinats07

Hi devilaonmoon,

( Hi dear... 😊..
First of all
Congratulations
on being the first one to comment... )
i do read few fan fiction.. but rarely comment.. but i had to .. the most best think i like about your fan fiction... we never have to wait much for the next part.. and thats the reason more i am addicted to your FF..
( Thank u so much dear. The fact that you rarely comment in ffs' but you commented here is .. seriously a big thing for me... and I am feeling really so happy...
About regular updates.. well sometimes I get really hyper and can't really stop myself from updating.. then there are my lazy times too... Hope you would stick to this ff if that time ever arrives too.. 😳 )
only word come to my word "Beautifully written"πŸ‘
( 😳😳 )
keep up ur good work.. may be in future i may see ur novels in your name in some book stand or library... never stop writing
( Novel ?? Armm.. I dont know... thats a huge thing... πŸ˜•... But wont stop writing as long as all of yours supports are with me... 😊 )
and eagerly waiting the next part.. and i know the best will be with ZAYA will meet
( Yep.. sure.. )
i do see some surname change aliya querishi to khan.. hope she is not married...πŸ’”πŸ˜Š
( Hmm.. so you have noticed that... lets see what it is πŸ˜‰ )

Reply in brackets ( )
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: mwaahipkknd

omg I loved it!! Every time I see an update I start clapping my hands in joy, make sure there are no other ffs to read so that I can read ur's last and pass the rest of my day in peace :D The bestt ff I've read so far! <3

Really 😲
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ You save my updt to read at last...
thts one flattering complement dear...
Thank u...