Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Fab update πŸ‘πŸ‘
Chap 4 and 5th both were amazing...After reading 4th chap I somewhat felt that Zain loves Aaliya..but no he is a jerk..I Loved Aaliya..glad that she left her "so called" family..Zain and Asad deserve all this for treating aaliya like trash esp Zain..first I was feeling bad for Zain but no he freaking deserve all this..!!
I'm so happy with your updates..words cant explain what I felt after reading this chapter..Aaliya's letter was so heart touching...You're just b.r.i.l.l.i.a.n.t
Thanks for updatingπŸ€— and do update soon 😳
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved d update!!!
Aaliya was broken d worse way..first by brother den d person she loved...likd her decision on standin for herself. ..she bas faced enuf...dis runnin away is better den facin sum more hatred cz its nt worth it...!

D best is wen she throws out d decison in living a life and made a successful 1..nnm happy shez a banker cz dats my profession:)

Eagerly waitin for nxt n thanks for the PM Lara!!!
Sonaparam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dis chp is jus wow..wat a pov frm aaliya..best chp of dis ff till nw..god d aaliya who was a greek n nerd..nw she is a successfull person..much difficulty cm in frnt of him..bt she jus break all d walls n create a house fr herself!!
It was jus mindblowing!!
πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
GOOGLU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Its great Update dear. ..loved it..
Finally in vry much relief after seeing this smart aaliya..
I love her ...and as way I love her in that way I hate zain...
He was real looser...
Really want great effort frm asad n zainside..
And also want a great guy for aaliya...
U can also imagine how much I liked it. ..
Continue soon. .
Thanks alot for pm dea. ..
Keep rocking
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You are making me hate Zain, whom I prefer to love, he is a jerk... Aaliya my heart cries for her... U chose a beautiful song to describe the situation, the language you used narrating Aaliya's devastated condition was so good... At last She collected herself what we wanted the most... Want to see Zain getting some punishment for his misdeed
awesome chappie Lara
ZainXAliya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I felt like crying for my poor Aaliya! 😭
Loved how Aaliya didn't decide to end her life because that would mean she's a loser especially from Asad & Zain. πŸ‘
Zain was complete jerk in this story! I mean I love him, but I'm just very disappointed with his behavior towards my poor Aaliya! 😑
You know that saying, "What goes around, comes around." Yeah that would be a perfect example for a revenge story, don't know if this is but just guessing. 😳
Plus, I know Zain's broken her heart, but I do want them to get together afterwards in life, the future.
Also can't wait to see both Asad and Zain's faces as they read the note haha! Especially Zain's face! 😑 Gosh! I've never hated him so much in any stories, but now I can feel the raging burn inside of me. I still love him in other stories. πŸ˜‰
Great work! Am glad you updated soonly cause I was dying to read thanks Lara! Love you! πŸ˜‰
mayur-arti.4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm πŸ˜ƒ
Beautifully written!! πŸ‘ You have perfectly portrayed Aliya's emotions!!
Feel so bad for Aliya 😭
But Loved the way she handled herself together, the brave Aliya she became after breaking down to bits, makes me love Aliya alot
Can't wait to see Asad's and Zain's reaction to the letter, worth imagining their ghost like faces.
Would love to read more of Aliya's pov as well.
Am glad you updated soon, as i was dying to know what happens next and now you have again made me crave for the next update 😳
Update soon!!
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
gosh i was waiting so desperatly for this part and it was totaly worth it u amazed me by how well uve written it ;) *clapping*
Continue soon i want to see Zain and Asad reaction and if by chance Aaliya was preggy wih a child now lol
Continue soon, waiting for it :D
Love, Laiba
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

awesome update

absolutely brilliant
totally loved It
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tht was amzng prt..