Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayur-arti.4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the pm 😃
Awesome update!!👏
Loved the bindas Aliya, although it was in intoxication!!
I am eager to know what happen's next!!
I truly don't mind anyone's pov in the next flashback!!
Update soon!!
ZainXAliya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You write beautifully dear, I am impressed. 😃
I totes want Aaliya's POV, want to know the reason why she had left everyone. 😭
Also, I'm so sorry I didn't like or comment on your other story, Someone Like You..
I can't comment and further more, I wasn't able to read it since you said it's based on reality and how it's very depressing. I couldn't see my ZaYa not get together. 😭
Okay! Okay! I did read some parts, especially the last part which broke my heart. But anyways other than that your stories are beautifully written and unique as well as depressing.
I am loving this story so much that I don't ever want you to end it! I don't want your other story Forever Yours to end either! Loving your amazing stories, Lara! Keep it up! By the way, loved the last part of this chapter, and ZaYa passion.. concern.. care.. 👏
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey everyone... am I back too soon ?? Yep.. I am, but I couldnt stop myself from writing this chapter down and when I did I couldnt just really myself from posting it. It's on her pov... HER... you can guess who...

And as I can sense it.. a lot of you must be eager to read her pov, so here it is. Describing the part of flashback from her pov seemed the accurate thing to do for so many reasons and the maximum made it a tie between wanting zain and aaliya's pov .. huh..

Thanks a lot to you all who have liked and commented, I couldnt reply to all of you as you can see I had to updt quick. So I hope.. you guys wont be angry...

I am dedicating it to " xoxpunkxox " ...

Please forgive all the mistakes and dont forget to like and comment after reading dear friends and readers.

Koi Fariyaad

Chapter 5

Typing away in the computer in a break neck speed, she glanced at her wrist watch. One last slam of her fingers and the figures were saved perfectly. Working in the banking world, constantly doing wrestlings with large numbers and also that had to be perfect. There was no scope to do any mistakes. Turning off the office computer she sighed a breath of relief and stood up, glanced at her wrist watch one last time. She could leave now.

She made her hands trying to flatten any wrinkle on her work suit. When she was about to walk down the distance towards her office door, she realised that she was barefooted. Biting tongue lightly she almost leaped back towards her heels and put them on. She preffered boots more because of the ease she got from them but at office.. like all the others she had to follow the strict work rules.

Right then her intercom buzzed... " You have a guest... if you are ready I will sent him in.. ". By the voice of her secretary she just knew it must be a big client... an important one. She felt like stomping her foot on the carpet she was standing upon.. but didnt, that would be childish. A lady in such a high post in banking industry who was reknowened for her elegant ways would never had the moral permission to do such things.

So she plastered a smile on her face, brushed away all the traces of tiredness mentally, put on a flawless mask of confidence and sat back down in her leather chair... which still felt like a throne to her.

Then she hit on her intercom and said tyler... " Send him in ty. "

A knock was heard on the door then, she said in an official yet a welcoming tone... " Come in... "

A middle aged man clad in smart suit walked in with a crooked smile of his own, his dress up screamed wealth and royalty. By her experienced knowledge over people of various classes, their work and personal charachters... she sensed that he must be a top rank business man or something. She straightened up her spine, it still gave her the sensation of going in a war... to woo someone... convince someone to invest in theirs.

She had gone through a lot and worked like a machine day and night to achieve this position. She knew she was a fighter but gradually she discovered the other part of herself who could definitely win.

And when the man after settling himself in the chair across her desk.. spoke...

" Hi... am seth stirling and you are miss. aaliya khan as I have heard about you... nice to meet you finally... "

... Like always she knew that she had got there.. she had succedded. This gentleman was already in her pocket.

" The pleasure is mine sir.. "

,br>She courtsied a pleasant smile while shaking his hand.

While she finally got herself out and hit the chilling streets of newyork, she was exhausted but still excited to get home. As a taxi hailed before her after a few minutes of wait.. she slided herself in. With a sigh she leaned her head back and looked at the ever alive starting of the night life out the window.

Time had flown by pretty quickly, it had been six years.. six long years. But still everything seemed as if it all had just happened yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( **Flashback** )

Blinding morning light against his heavy eyelids.. made him squint and groan in annoyance. He rolled over and dragged the pillow closer to him and cuddled it in his chest. Sighing happily he tried drifting off to sleep again but the tingly warm breaths of that pillow against his bare skin wouldnt let him. Now .. how could a pillow breath ?? His hand travelled investigatingly around.. what felt like a girls soft back. He smiled.. again he ended up in bed with someone.

He thought still his eyes closed... who it could be ?? Some hot chick for sure that is. He opened his eyes lazily and looked down. It was then when his breath got stuck in his throat and he almost spit on his own saliva in the shock.

Aaliya !!!

Detangling himself from her naked body he sat up on the bed with his mouth hanging open. His head started pounding automatically.. hang-over ofcourse. As he stared at aaliya wrapped in the white bedsheet till her chest.. leaving her shoulders bare to his eyes, one by one the flashes of last night came rushing back before him. The hug they shared, that passionate kiss.. then them rushing upstairs in a room, how he couldnt take his hands.. eyes and lips off of her. His groans... her sweet moans and at the end... how he announced that.. that he loved her.

Last night was the most awsm night ever... he knew that but... love ?? Where had that come from ?? He felt shocked at his own damn words.

And the next thing that came to his mind was that... what now ?? What aaliya now forces him to marry her ?? What if she goes and tells about this to his parents ?? His father would be definitely furious and then.. zain would have to marry her.

Dropping his pounding head in his hands.. zain cursed in anger and annoyance.

By then.. aaliya was waking up too. She opened her tired eyes to set them on zain, his back towards her. The thoughts of last night made her heart pound maniacly, she blushed.. her breathing quickened recalling how zain had said that he loved her. This was what she had been waiting for... since what seemed like forever.

She noticed zain's whole body had stiffened, an unknown fear gripped her. Holding the bed sheet tightly over her chest she sat up beside him. She was still looking down, not being able to look at him.

Zain felt a movement beside him, she was awake.. he realised. That perked up his anger even more.

Aaliya snapped her head up, she saw zain looking here and there around the room with an irritated expression till he located his pants. He snatched his pants from the floor near the bed and put them on in lightening speed.

He was going around the bed to collect his shirt when aaliya finally found her voice...

Aaliya: " Zain... zain.. "

Zain shrugged on his shirt and was working on his button quickly, he didnt turn to look at her...

Zain: " Damn it aaliya... dont ever think this means anything. "

For aaliya the earth stopped spinning for a second or two. She somewhere knew what was coming next but she hadn't had it in her to accept that.

Aaliya: " Zain... "

Zain yelled at her, his defensive voice strong and clear...

Zain: " I never thought you would be such a gold digging.. Wh***.. "

Aaliya gasped... " It was you who kissed me first zain... last night.. "

Zain cut her in between... " Last night was just a drunken mistake. "

By then aaliya's eyes were moist... " You told me that you loved... "

Zain chuckled cruelly... " Love ?? !! "

Aaliya gulped and wiped away a stray tear, still not believing this was happening.

Zain: " Who would in his right mind love YOU ?? Who would in his right mind sleep with such a geek like you ?? I mean.. I was drunk and out of my mind.. thats it... end of the discussion.. "

Aaliya tried gulping down the painful lump in her throat.. " Stop it.. just stop it zain abdullah.. "

Zain yelled back.. " It's you who need to stop... aaliya qureshi. Stop meddling with my life, stop showing me your face. You are just making a mess.. a good for nothing mess. If you are thinking that just because I have slept with you.. I am going to marry you.. "

Aaliya stared wide eyed at him, her heart breaking with every words leaving his mouth.

" NO... It would never happen. It was just a one night thing and if.. "

Zain made his face firm, his breaths heaving... " If I were not drunk I would have never slept with such a disgusting girl like you. So do me a favour.. please free me... please.. "

With that... he was gone, leaving aaliya sit there still wrapped in the bed sheet. Her clothes scattered around the room as the proofes of last night. Aaliya fell down on the bed and the welled drops of salty liquid in her eyes couldnt be stopped as miseries of his words finally.. completely broke her heart.

She didnt know how much time had passed when she finally managed to pick up the broken pieces of her heart and her clothes scattered around. she got dressed robotically and the walk of shame till her home felt like a throbbing daze.

Kya Kabhi Savera..Ha Ha

Laata Hai Andhera..Ha Ha

Sookhi Siyahi

Deti Hai Gawaahi

Sadiyon Puraani

Aisi Ik Kahaani

Reh Gayi, Reh Gayi

Ankahee..

Ankahee..

------------------------------------

------------------------------------------

It was raining outside.. drizzling slowly. The nature seemed to be also crying with her. But it was inevitable, fate was cruel.

Kya Kabhi, Bahaar Bhi, Peshgi Laati Hai

Aane Wale Patjhar Ki..

O..Baarishein Naaraazagi

Bhi Jataa Jaati Hain

Kabhi Kabhi Ambar Ki..

Aaliya stood infront of the mirror and stared at her devastated reflection. She was still in that beautiful gown from last night, it was wrinkled now. There were several bite marks around her neck and shoulders. Her eyes puffy and red due to excessive crying, their were no more tears left.. just the hiccups. Dark circles surrounded her eyes like eclipse. Aaliya wanted to cry more but she just couldnt anymore.. and it made her feel sicker.

She looked at herself with pure disgust not because she was played, she was used and discarded like a trash. She didnt knew with what she broke the mirror into pieces, the sound seemed like heaven to her ears.

She felt disgusted at the fact that how she could love such a scumbag like zain for so long ?? She was such a stupid.

Her eyes fell on the medicine cabinet and into it.. the bottle of sleeping peels. A dangerous thought clicked her mind. She reached out for the bottle and opened its seeled lid, there were so many tiny white pieces of freedom inside it. Death seemed like a really brilliant idea at that time. A way to end the continuous stabbing she was feeling piercing her heart each second. Just when she was about to keep all of the tablets in her mouth... her hand paused in between. Her hands trembled, the bottle shook making a few tablets fall down upon the shreds of broken glasses.

Her father's face.. his pleasant smile waved before her eyes, it would be really nice to got to him. He must be with her mother up there and aaliya would just be fine with them. But a grave question crossed her mind, what would they think about her if she ended her life like this ?? They would think of her as a real loser, she didn't want her parents also to think like that of her.

With a desperate scream she threw the bottle away.

The next second she found herself leaning over the sink and throwing up any food she had in her stomach yesterday. Staggering towards the shower she let the cool water wash away the agony blazing inside her but it didnt work. She threw away the gown in the wastebin, she could no more look at it without grimacing.

Asad was not at home, if he was she would have obviously heard noises. Not that it would matter to her anyway. He hated her. But good news was that.. the feelings were mutual now. Aaliya felt nothing but an unearthly amount of hatred towards asad and the man that ruined her... zain. She hated them both now.. with a passion. And she felt strong.. starngely she did feel like that.

When you are broken, destroyed.. there are two ways.. either to stay like that or stand up again. Aaliya chose the second one.

Patte Jo Shaakhon Se Toote

Bewajah Toh Nahin Roothe, Hain Sabhi..

In fifteen minutes, she was packing her bags. She dumped some clothes.. a few toiletries.. some foodcans.. a few books of hers in them. She took some money in her duffle bag and a few photographs of her family, a picture of her mother when she was heavily pregnant with aaliya. All the while she sobbed despite trying to make herself see sense that it was useless to cry over those disgusting people she was leaving behind.

Holding the pen in her shivering hand she stared at the blank sheet with her face pale. Whom would she write, everyone seemed to hate her here. Usmaan uncle only had a soft corner for her but after all these.. she didnt know if she was beig blind with him also.

So she wrote...

I realised that I have been nothing but a burden to you all.. a nuisance. I am sorry that my presence had annoyed and disturbed you always. If I could change that I would have a long time before.

Today I realised that if I am no more into your lives that would make no difference. So I am freeing you all from my presence, from seeing my face and bearing me anymore.

I wish you all a very happy life ahead. Dont try to find me... not that anyone would.

- Aaliya Qureshi..

With one last look at her bedroom, she left. She left behind those people who had hurt her in the worst possible ways.. in their own inventive ways, she left behind all her childhood memories.. good and bad ones.

She asked herself was she running away ?? In a way.. yes she was, she was tired of facing the amount of hatred thrown towards her.

Khwabon Ka Jharokha.. Ha Ha

Sach Tha Ya Dhokha.. Ha Ha

Maatha Sehla Ke

Nindiya Churaai

Sadiyon Puraani

Aisi Ik Kahaani

Reh Gayi, Reh Gayi

Ankahee..

O Ankahee..

( **End of flashback** )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaliya stood before the waist lengthed little wooden gate of her home. Home... she smiled, pushed the gate open and hurried towards her two storied little.. sweet home.

The journey after she left her childhood home and the place engulfed with too many haunting bad memories.. had been not easy. It was difficult to reach where she was now... but as she proceeded towards her home and mentally looked back at the journey.. once again she felt that it was worth it.

Book_Kash thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The morning I woke up and checked my phone I found this <3
Love you for this , the best thing .. finally I got to read my aaliya's pov my strong aaliya , she has collected herself so beautifully and so bravely

Zain like an jerked not only broke her heart but stabbed at her soul I felt crying for aaliya .. why does he hate this poor soul so much?
Beautifully written chapter loved it completely

I loved the part where aaliya decided to kill her self but she stopped to me it seems like her non-existence would not be a matter to anyone so why to take such step and end her life

Thank you so much for the dedication it means alot

Can't wait to read more

You made me hook up to this FF

Saba
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for update early.i know that zain going to broke aliya heart but he was really too much.how badly he insult her.in present he is in guilt and pain and all those thing he deserve.
aliya change a lot,she is a confident lady.but one thing cursious me why her surname is Khan now?is she married or change her surname?
now i can't wait for next part.thanks for aliya pov.
aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Fabulous update dear...
And ty so much for updating so soon...
Nw i am eagerly waiting for the nxt part...interestg to read...
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic
Loved how aliya responded positively
Continue soon
florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was the best decision she took. Away from the people who had nothing for her than hatred. I had thought that Zain loved her.but he was just another creep who dejected her with fear of what others who say. Do hell with your player image. But u said it right. Its only after we are devastated we can come back strong. Her step taught asad and Zain what had they lost. Nice update. Heart touching
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
how much i admire the strong willed Aliya who fought herself to keep her alive! awesome! come again soon! when will zain soften up a bit?
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update! 👏👏 But very emotional one.. I love Aaliya.. She took the right step.. And I'm really glad that she decided to leave instead of ending her life.. Zain is nothing but a spineless git.. I felt so bad for her when he rejected her 😔.. He deserves to be in pain.. He broke her heart just because he was afraid of what his so called friends would say.. What a looser.. Aaliya is better off without him and Asad.. Eager to know how Zain and Asad will react after reading her note.. Btw did she change her surname?? Waiting for the next.. Thanks for the quick update and for the pm also.. Take care 😃