glad tht you loved it... 😳
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Soch rahi hoon ab second chapter padh hi loon... 😉 😛
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
[Quote]Amazing chp .jus loved d part..zain os so much in guilt n pain..nw m eager to kwn the truth!!
😉 😃 [/Quote]
Thnks dear... 😊😊...
Truth will be revealed soon... 😉
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina927

Soch rahi hoon ab second chapter padh hi loon... 😉 😛

Abhi tak nahi padhi... 😲 jaldi jaldi padh aur comment kar...😡😡 nahito ...
Dar gayi... 😆😆
devilaonmoon thumbnail
[Quote]Just came across this story and I love it. Its very interesting every single character is written soo well. I wonder what Zain did to Aliya that was the last straaw for her assuming she left him. Please update soon I want to know what happened to Aliya and where is she. [/Quote]
Thank u so mcuh dear... 😊..
Feeling so glad tht you liked this story... thnks again and
all the questions will be answered soon... wait a bit... 😉
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: _keertu_

nice story dear..

i am ur fan of writing from virman stories
and now tis is too good.
plz do write more stories
and plz continue writing for virman tooo
plzzz😳

Really !! Thnks dear...
I am so glad tht you liked it...
Take care hun... 😊😊
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Laiba-

im so eager to know whats gonna happen next ^^
you really do write beautifully :) but seripusly i felt so bad for Aaliya, I guess becoz i am a person who stands for my right and understand what it feels when u dont or u actually can not have enough courage to stand for urself... aaahhh i just want to read more nd more... plz do continue soon :)
Love, Laiba[B][/B]

eeksss... thnk u so much dear... 😊...
I just write trying to feel what the charachters might be feeling in certain situations and
all the readers encouragements pushes it to make it worthy to present... 😊😊...
will cont asap, till then take care...
love you... bye... 😳
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: kokubaba

oh my goodnesss...ur update bowled me...superb devil...just thiking what u eat n drink to get these ideas please share the secret naaa i will not tell it to anyone..👏👏👏👏👏👏😳 biggest hug lagee rahoo devil...

Nahi nahi.. nahi bolungi apna secret... 😉😉 😆😆...
Biggest hug to you too dear... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutestar12

Nice update continue soon

Thnks... 😃..

Word Count: 1

devilaonmoon thumbnail

First of all thnks to all of you who have liked and commented, thnk u so much sweet readers... love u all.

I tried to reply to as many comments I could and to those people I couldnt reply... sorry hun... thnks a lot for your comments. All of your views suggestion... your comments and encouragements, even criticisms also are precious to me. They let me know how to proceed and how you are taking my updates. So pls dont stop commenting.

And pls dont forget to hit the like button after reading, I always check the number of likes I recieve.

Forgive all the mistakes pls...

Koi Fariyaad

Chapter 3

Suraia: " Zain... "

Without looking at suraia zain hurriedly picked up his wallet, he didnt like getting late at work. So he was moving around the room in a comet like speed getting ready for office. Making a low.. irritated snorting sound zain double checked the drawers and his wardrobe. It seemed like his handherchief had suddenly decided to vanish from this world.

Shaking her head, suraia walkedd towards the bed, picked up his handkerchief from upon the pillow and moved to stand before zain. Zain smiled thankfully at suraia while she lifted the handkerchief to him. Taking it from her hold and tucking inside his pocket zain said...

Zain: " I gotta go now mom.. bye... "

Suraia stopped him immediately...

Suraia: " But zain, I need to talk to you... "

Zain: " Let's talk later mom when I come back from office... not now.. "

Suraia smiled sadly.

Suraia: " Theres no scope to talk to you when you come back zain, I dont even have any idea when you will be back home. Sometimes you dont even come back and pass the whole night in office. "

A flicker of guilt passed through zains spine, it was true that he had always disappointed his parents. Though he had changed his ways but still.. he was disappointing them. It was as if written on his fate.. to be a disappointment.. to be a destroyer to everyone's happiness around.

Quickly suraia recovered the look of sadness from her face and looked at zain with motherly love.

Suraia: " Anyways, you were sent an invitation to your college reunion party. It's next week, one of your college friend called me earlier checking on if you will be there... What was hi name ..."

Suraia tried recalling the name of his friend.

The name of college... those wrecked friends... party... zain stilled with the amount of agression that suddenly consumed him.

With a cold dettached look he began walking pasy suraia to get out of his room and head for work...

Zain: " I won't be able to attend the party mom, there's too much pending work at office.. "

Suraia walked around to stand before zain once again.

Suraia: " I think you should go zain, it's okay to loosen up for a while... go enjoy.. live a little..."

Zain waved his hand in the air brushing off suraia's idea.

Zain: " No mom.. I don't need any such loosening up and all... "

Suraia sighed and said desperately...

Suraia: " Six years zain.. it's been six years since you havn't attended any party, you havn't even met any of your friends since then. I know.. something must have happened that night in the party six years back... but... "

Suraia gasped and took a step back when.. zain's eyes suddenly turned red as he yelled...

Zain: " Enough mom... Just stop it... "

Suraia was staring at zain shocked. Racking a hand through his now dishevelled hair zain breathed heavily. A rush of memory almost blinded him with it's force.

Zain: " Sorry mom... "

He didn't wait a second to hear a reply, briskly storming out of the house he controlled both his heart and his moist eyes from a breakdown. All the way to the office his heart bit erratically thinking if he could change that night, if he could change the morning that followed... if he could stop the consequences that followed when it was possible.

-------------------------------

-------------------------------------

(**Flashback**)

Aaliya sat in the couch, her eyes were set on the tv... a chick flick film was playing over there. But her ears, they were set on her dear brother's conversation from the next room or ... better to say argument over the phone. With the person.. she assumed to be his girlfriend.

Asad: " humaira... please baby listen to me, it was a mistake. "

So it was humaira, aaliya tapped a finger on her jaw. She noticed... asad had been recently pretty serious about this girl. Unlike his past girlfriends asad seemed to pay extra care and shower his money openly upon this certain girl.. humaira.

Then she scunched her brows, asad and humaira had barely had any big arguments between them and today it seemed rather critical by how asad was pleading.. literally begging to her for forgiveness.

Asad: " No.. it was that girl who started flirting first and was her who kissed me, I tried pushing her away.. but.. humaira.. hey hey.. are you crying ?? Please please... dont... humaira.. "

Though it seemed pretty hilarious that her all macho brother begging like that to someone so desperately but she couldnt laugh at the situation. Instead she felt sympthetic. But then again, it was asad's fault.. she could say that for sure. Once a player.. always a player. Then another thought crossed her mind. Would zain too continue with his player ways ?? She shook her head trying to clear her brain of those frightening thoughts.

Asad: " What !! You are breaking up with me... ?? Just like that !! "

Uh Oh... !! It was worse than she thought it to be. A girl is breaking up with asad !! That would be a news. The best buddies... asad and zain, only they did break up with the girls.. it was never the other way around.

A crashing sound could be heard that made aaliya jump sitting on the couch, might be asad's phone crashing into the unlucky wall. It was followed by the slamming of a door opening, asad might be too much angry to rip the door out of the bolt.

Asad's footsteps thudded and echoed across the room as they neared aaliya. He slumped down in the sofa beside the couch aaliya was sitting in, his hand covering his face in a very frustrated manner.

Aaliya: " Bhai.. "

Aaliya called out softly, her pupose... to comfort him. But the next moment she inhaled a deep breath realising that it was not that much of a good idea.

Slowly asad rose his head from his hand to look at aaliya. His eyes dark. Whether the darness was from anger, grief, humiliation or hurt... aaliya couldnt surely tell that.

Asad: " Now what the hell do you want... "

Aaliya: " I.. "

But nothing came out of her opened mouth, what would she say ?? There was a pin drop silence for a correct one minute when aaliya witnessed asad's eyes now darkening with more anger, all his rage now directed towards her.

Aaliya trembled when asad yelled at her aloud...

Asad: " Get out of my sight... "

Aaliya jumped up from the couch to a standing position and started to walk out of the room quitely. Her heart was clenching badly, for once and for all.. she needed ask asad this question that was eating her alive inside for years now.

So turning around with moist eyes she asked asad...

Aaliya: " Why do you hate me so much ?? "

Asad who had his eyes closed now once again opend them slowly to look at aaliya standing, the door of the room just a couple of feets away from her. His head was already boiling with sheer anger, aaliya's abrupt but grave question did now good at that.

Asad: " What the hell aaliya, didnt you hear what I said... just.. "

Asad shouted at her again but aaliya stood her ground.. and she didnt know how she managed that. Maybe theres a point from where the hurt gets too unbearable that it makes everything possible.

Aaliya: " Why ?? "

Asad almost clutched at his own hair in agitation.

Asad: " You want to know why ?? "

Aaliya just stood there silent, her dove shaped eyes filled with unshed tears stared back at her elder brother. Asad gritted his teeth.

Asad: " Fine.. "

It could be felt in the atmosphere that it wouldnt be good, that the answer would have the power to be a nail to her coffin.

Asad: " Because.. it was because of you I lost my mother. If you were not born mom would still be alive. Me, mom and dad.. we were a family... we were better without you. "

Aaliya gasped, she felt like someone had knocked all air out of her lungs brutally and she was left to die thrashing against the excruciating pain of hatred. This was the reason, this was it, this was why asad always hated her as they grew up. As asad missed the presence of their mother and the void kept increasing, his hatred towards aaliya also kept growing up.

Aaliya didn't know what to think of this situation fate cruelly threw upon her or how to exactly react. So she did what seemed the easiest way, turning asound right after an adament loud sob escaped her lips and unwantedly letting asad have a glimpse of her tears cascading down her eyes.. she turned around and ran. She ran to her room upstairs and closed the door behind her.

She missed asad uttering " Shit.. ".

Aaliya couldnt take a step forward, she slumped down against the closed door and breathed heavily. The tears seemed to have their own mind as they showed no sign to stop.

Feeling suffocated in her own room.. own house, aaliya stood up holding the door knob. She had to get out of here for a while, it felt so difficult to breath. Then as if a light had suddenly lit up in her head, she recalled that it was prom tonight. The torturing days of college was over and done. Earlier she decide not to go to the party, the holiguns of the bullier group must be having a wild bash over there. So it was a big red flag for her that declared against her safety to arrive there and willingly fall into their trap.

But what more pain could they cause more than the pain she was feeling right now. Another bass of hot tear escaped her eyes making her sight to blur. She wiped them clear from her face. She needed to get away and she just knew that.. nothing else. Plus.. regarding the fresh break up asad would prefer to stay at home wallowing at his fortune over the whiskey bottles in the kitchen cabinet, or probaly he would go over to humaira's place to beg some more. Aaliya wondered if his ego could take anymore.

Then aaliya mentally slapped herself, just a little while back asad declared his hatred towards her... accused her for being responsible of their mother's death and she was still worrying about him. Aaliya sobbed again, how much of a greater fool she would prove herself to be.

She looked at her father's picture hanging at the wall, she missed him so much. She missed him always and she missed him more now.

Aaliya ran towards her wardrobe to search for a perfect dress to wear, she wanted to mix into the crowd tonight. All her nervousness and insecurities seemed to fade at that moment. However... everyone was going to hate her anyways, no matter what she wore.. said.. or did. Not that anyone would notice, specially not zain ofcourse. He would be probably busy smooching some hot and happening girl right now.

That thought.. imagining him with one of his girls... she felt a headache coming at that. She knew she would have to see a similar kind of scene when she would arrive at the party.. maybe even worse. The question was.. would she be able to handle it ??

Aab toh aadat si hai

mujhko aise jine mein...

The next chapter would be the continuation of flashback, its time to reveal the real thing. And good news... I have already written the next chapter, will post when I get lots of likes and comments.

Take care till then... tada...