Posted: 10 years ago
nice story dear..
i am ur fan of writing from virman stories
and now tis is too good.
plz do write more stories
and plz continue writing for virman tooo
plzzz😳
kokubaba thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh my goodnesss...ur update bowled me...superb devil...just thiking what u eat n drink to get these ideas please share the secret naaa i will not tell it to anyone..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³ biggest hug lagee rahoo devil...
shaalivirman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OH MY GOSSH!!
wat the heck did tey really do to aaliya :O
its full f suspense...
awesomely written wanna read more more more!!
eagerly waiting fr the next chappiii :D
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update!! Aaliya's pain is nicely portrayed.. She is quite headstrong.. I wonder what Zain and Asad did to her.. They are not in good terms with each other anymore.. Hope Aaliya will be back with a bang and make their life hell ;).. Waiting for the next.. Thanks for the pm.. Take care :D
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: meera.chaudhuri

Superb update!! Aaliya's pain is nicely portrayed.. She is quite headstrong.. I wonder what Zain and Asad did to her.. They are not in good terms with each other anymore.. Hope Aaliya will be back with a bang and make their life hell ;).. Waiting for the next.. Thanks for the pm.. Take care :D

Headstrong... yeah.. tht obviously aaliya is... 😎
Letes see what happens next and if your hope will be fulfilled πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina927

main aa gyi deviluuu...

resu...

unresu
(You unresd... 😲... yeh sapna toh nahi hai... πŸ₯± pinch me😡 . No jokes... thnks a lot dear, your comments always makes me jump to cloud nine and I eagerly look forward to read them. )
main sorry nahi kahungi kyunki ye mera roz ka kaam hai...
im used to it n moreover u are used to it... so not a big deal... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
( Thnk god you didnt say sorry, nahito mere kaan pak jaate..😑 phewww... yes am used to ur charisma nanina ki bacchi and love u rei... ❀️ )
"koi fariyaad... " what a lovely song it is...!!!! one of my all time favourites... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
( Hey... 😲 thts one of my favourits too, how can this be possible huh. Hum pichle jaanam kei premi ❀️ thei kya...😳 ☺️ jo humare pasand itne milte jhulte hai... )
i got the pm when u updated the first chapter... i wonder how is it possible that i didnt get the pm regarding the prologue... πŸ˜•
( But I thought.. I sent you the pm !! Yeh bhul mujhse kaise hogayi... ?? Paar sorry toh mai bhi nahi blolungi... hee hee... 🀣 )
anyways i read the prologue and the first chapter together... that even better...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
(Yeh hui naa baat )
ohh my god zain... Angry Angry Angry he is tooo rude to aliya... the flashback... arghhh i would have slapped zain, if i was aaliya... Angry the very first time one person talks to you disrespectfully or insults you, you should take a step...😳 i am not one of those who tolerate such behaviour... main toh vaat lga deti hoon... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
( Same here dear. Kuch log mujhe " jualamukhi " bulate hai... earned it..😈 )
but in the present zain is worried for aaliya... ho gya hai usse pyaar... ❀️ nahi hona tha... lekin ho gya... ho gya zain ko aaliya se pyaar... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ warna kaun kiske liye itna pareshaan hota hai... thats one good news... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
( Hogaya hai tujhko toh pyaar sajna... ❀️❀️❀️
Lakh karle tuh inkaar sajna...
❀️❀️ ❀️ Hai yeh pyaar sajna... )
but where is aaliya now...???? 🀒
( Tht's the suspense naina.. where is aaliya ?? πŸ₯Ί )
then the first chapter... zain refused to marry aaliya and on the other hand aaliya loves zain... what an irony...!!! again the rude zain... god someone teach him some manners... he should know how to talk to a girl... Angry Angry Angry
asad is aaliya's brother but still he is with zain. i know being part of such a group and all that happens in college but still... its not acceotable yaar... how can he see people bullying his sister and he keeps standing at a distance and watch the tamasha being created. shame on him literally... πŸ˜’
gauhar ki entry... OMG... 🀣 i imagined gauhar khan and laughed thinking how much the nishalians hate her... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† coming back to the story, ye bhi badi btameez hai by god and zain toh... masha allah... 😳
( Yeh... I still do remember all the gang fights in fb.. haa haa.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† )
back to present, zain changed and aaliya changed him. usmaan not talking to zain and all... but i felt bad for suraiya... donno why... 😳 may be because she being a mother is helpless... she wants to see her afmily happy like before but she can do nothing in order to make things get back to normal...
THATS IT FOR NOW...
STILL HAVE TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER... 😊
(Next chappy parne kei baad koi res nahi.. sidha unres mangta hai... nahitoh...😈 karara jawab milega, maine raajniti film bohot baar dekhi hai ..😎)

reply in ( red letters )
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

Ahh A FF, I generally don't go for any other except OSs not coz I don't like reading I love reading but FF are most of the time left incometed and if I get attached to a story then I hate seejng it incompleted. Yep writers hv a life of own but I do feel a hold of certain responsibility of them towards readers when readers make it a point to always appreciate and motivate.

This really looks intersting but again I hope I won't be left disappointed and at cliffhanger... Continue soon

I totally can understand
why you usually dont go for ff's,
because dear.. trust me I have gone through this
once before. When you get addicted with a story and
suddenly tht is discontinued... you are left to suffer
assuming and imagining.. what will happen next and all.
Its really painful.
I wont make big promises dear but just want to share with you tht...
I don't like leaving my works uncomplete, maybe I can take a short or long
break for a while.. give slow updates sometimes but I always find myself
coming back to complete it. Because of.. as you said.. we have a personal life too to attend but writers also get addicted to their stories, tht's the case happens with me. Dont worry, I take breaks only if any serious issue arrives in my life... 😊...
I wont force you to trust me because future is always uncertain but
I will really try to complete it. Now its totally upto you.. what you decide.
But I will be really happy and feel blessed if I find you along the way of this journey.
Thnks a lot for your comment sweetie, will try to updt tonight and if not... tomorrow
ofcourse.
Take care... 😳
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: gowtu

Wow tht was brilliant updt..
Loved it..

So beautifully written..
Continue soon
thnks for the pm

thnks a lot yaar... 😊😊...
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainaliya-12

It's amazing, keep writing and thanks for the pm.

thnk u so much for your comment dear... and
u r welcome... πŸ˜ƒ
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

amazing update.why Zain always rude with Aliya?i feel bad for her.Aliya character isn't werid but realist one.between where is she?i really want to know.plz in next part update Aliya present part plz.update ASAP.

thnks a lot dear...
Aaliya's pov will be presented soon... wait a little
because you wont be disappointed πŸ˜‰