Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
loved the chapter once more
i must say i hate jon now i thought he could bring them close but i now undrestand that he is the villian i hate him 🤢
and i truely love your writing speecd nowadays i m always soo excited to read koi fariyaad chapters coz that lightens me up
can we get a litle more ayaan and barkat plss?? 😊
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow amazing update...loved it...
So jonathon is a bad guy...wish zain saves aliya from him...
Waiting for the next update...
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous Updatr!!!!
Aaliya n zain had deir intimate moment...aaliya found peace n zain left restless...😆(bechara)

Asad finally found abt aaliya n kids...ab he will have his shock once he would gt his dose frm aaliya...abhi saza baaki hai!:)

Jonathan hmmm v have villian..nt bad..lets c if aaliya learns abt his intentions or zain cums saviour...liked d update!!!!!
LuvPreetikaRao thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update once again
Plzzz continue 😊
LoveBeintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG, OMG , OMG did u really dedicate this chapter to me or am I dreaming [:D/]
Oh gosh I'm in my dreamland thank thank thank sooo much my dear. I don't know what else to say I'm speechless...

Now coming back to d story it was a mind blowing update I love it.
I love d way u wrote Zaya's journey...
Once again thank u soo much for giving us such a wonderful FF.
Ur an amazing writer sweety
👏 🤗
Edited by LoveBeintehaa - 9 years ago
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thank u sooo much fr d dedication🤗🤗🤗...it means a lot.. 😊Superbbb update👏👏👏...totally awesome... nd tht kiss was☺️.. hate jon😡...plzz kill him... Everything was written so brilliantly⭐️⭐️⭐️.. you are really a blessed writer dear😳...loved this ff so so much❤️❤️...eagerly waiting for d next part...😛

Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You know when I saw your note on chapter 28, I was like, "Oh no. Please don't kill Jon. He is not a bad guy." And now after reading chapter 30, I really hope you kill this jerk. He is so evil 😡. He even hates Sarah and Sammy. I always thought he was a nice person but he is a wolf in sheep's clothing. But I liked this twist. I guess Zain and the kids are in danger. Can't wait to see Aaliya's reaction when she comes to know about his real face. Asad is also back in the picture. Great!! Waiting for some dhamakedar brother-sister moments. Btw I totally loved that rose bud disaster. It was so funny 😆. Zaya romance was too good. Wonderful updates Lara 👍🏼. Eager to read more. Please continue soon. Thanks for the pm. Take care 😃
iqrakanwal thumbnail
Hamesha ki Tarah Awesome The Update Bt plzzz update soon plzzz
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This has to be the longest ff in this forum. But since its advent till the latest chapter, the way you have kept the flow of the story and the readers' interest intact, here, take a bow... You are one hell of a writer..
I could understand Jon's dislike/hatred for Zain but he has proved not to be worthy of Aaliya by wishing bad for her life ; her kids.. So its better he takes an exit from her life..

I hope Aaliya doesn't end up misunderstanding Zain once again post Asad's re-entry in her life. Hope Aayan will clear all the bad air on time... But please I do not want either Zain or Aaliya to lose a great friend and a greater support by either of them misunderstanding Ayaan.

Zain has proved with his repentances and retributions that he is a changed man. His genuine love for his children and Aaliya has made him worthy of Aaliya once again.

But what is it with Asad??? He simply thinks that by gate crashing into Aaliya and her kids lives, he will right all the wrongs he had done to his baby sister??? Zain's shares of mistakes will never go away!! But does Asad think that by blaming Zain for everything his chunk of wrongdoings will vanish into thin air just like that???? Please make Aaliya give it to Asad more than she had given it to Zain.

I'm intrigued like never before as to how this story would unfold. I know the story is your baby and only you would be able to do absolute justice to it. So I shall just look forward to good chapters and a happy ending while I go back to reread the ff once more..

Regards,
Yasna
Edited by bashful_moon - 9 years ago
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Finally I finished reading all the chapters
Yaar lara
They are beyond awesome
Just perfect
Superb
Amazing story