It was awesome!!
Fabulous
Loved it...
Pls update ASAP
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Such a beautiful update...loved it...
So jonathon saw zaya family happy and was angry! I hope he dies in a car accident now lol...
Waiting for the next update!
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was Beautiful !!!👏
wonderfully written..👍🏼
loved it so much❤️
waiting for d next part..
kokubaba thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so happy to read ur update after a long time ur story as usual is super rocking no words kids are super cute zain is also caring poor aliya is so confused feeling bad for gher this s my fav story pls dont end it do soon live u biggest hug for d story will be looking forward for next update biggest hug
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Dedicating this chapter to " Lovebeintehaan " and " RUHANIKAA " .

Koi Fariyaad

Chapter 30

Sunday nights used to be blissful, filled with peace; it was that one time in the whole week aaliya used to sit in her comfy wheel chair in the lounge area with a book in her hand.. wearing her reading glasses, childrens used to play on the playmat spread right infront of her in the middle of the living room. But all that was until zain abdullah and ayaan came along in the neighborhood. Now aaliya wondered.. where had that perfect routine of perfection in her life went to.

And right now.. aaliya wondered what was she doing in zain's house ? Where had the kid's manners disappeared ? But could she say... she was unhappy, no she would never say that... because she was actually and strangely feeling the happiest.

Zain and ayaan had invited them all to their house. Reason... ayaan's birthday and that man-child wanted to cut a cake. So here they were all cutting a cake. It was good and harmless until ayaan cut the cake with a knife and suddenly the whole cake blasted... and before aaliya could blink everyone was covered with cream and chocolate.

Aaliya looked at everyone's face, all stood shocked but ayaan. That prick was laughing like a maniac while zain, barqat and her were glaring at him. Aaliya looked at the kids to find them licking cream and the contents of the cake from their arms and from their body as much far their mouths could reach. Thank God savanah wasn't here, she said she was feeling under the weather. Aaliya made a mental note to check on the old lady later.

Throwing one last glare at ayaan.. who was currently getting beaten up by an angry barqat... aaliya gripped sarah and sammy's arms.

Aaliya: " Stop licking you two... "

Sarah looked up at aaliya...

Sarah: " But this cake is so tastyyy.. "

Sarah whined, sammy joined too...

Sammy: " Yes mommy.. it's yum yum... "

Aaliya chuckled... " Ok now yum yum.. let's go get you two cleaned up. "

Zain said from beside them.. " Take them to the ensuite bathroom in my bedroom aaliya. "

Aaliya looked at zain face, inspite of cleaning his face with his hands... there was still a heap of chocolate on his jaw. Unconsciously aaliya bit her lips, how would it feel like licking that chocolate clean from his jaw. The errotic image of the deed made her eyes go dialated. She was so much lost that she didn't even notice zain leaning closer to her with a smirk.

Zain: " What are you thinking aaliya ? "

His sudden husky voice made her jump and shake her head to clear the haze. Zain's eyes were dazed too she noticed, her embarrassment lessened a bit knowing that she had that same kind of affect on him too.

Aaliya: " No.. ummm.. I was actuaaly thinking to take them back home and clean up.. they need fresh clothes.. "

Zain: " Don't bother.. I have some new clothes for them in my room as well.. "

Not much words could be formed in her mouth at that in instead of a meak and surprised " OH !! " . Zain bought new clothes for them and had them in his room. Why wasn't she surprised.

They ended up giving the children a bath together as zain was too persistent. The act made aaliya feel like they were a family and that thought was another nail to aaliya's resistence's coffin. Her walls were crumbling down, she just could feel that. The strange fact was that she should have been scared at the realisation.. just like she had been all this while since zain returned in her life, but she wasn't... strangely she wasn't.

Zain: " I will get them dressed in the room.. you get freshen up ok... "

Zain said after toweling up the kids, then he dragged the bouncing kids out in his bedroom. He had already cleaned himself in between giving the kids bath. Now that was another whole new level of torture for aaliya.. when he buttoned down his shirt and srugged it off his body and began cleaning himself with a wet towel.. saying he would have a shower later, aaliya instantly felt weak at the knees.

Now... aaliya wondered if he was doing this all purposefully. Because she swore that she saw zain looking towards her with a glint in his eyes when he said that specific sentence.

In the empty bathroom aaliya slowly leaned forward over the sink and watched her reflection in the mirror. Gosh!! With all the dried up cake she looked pretty much like a ghost. She quickly spalshed water on her face and cleaned her neck and shoulder... damn that ayaan. Who plays pranks on their own bloody birthdays ??

Opening the bathroom door aaliya stepped out only to come face to face the wicked man.

Aaliya: " Zain.. "

Zain kept staring at her, his eyes glazed. There was something something in the way he was looking at her.. it made her shiver with anticipation.

Aaliya: " Wh.. where are the kids ? "

She was surprised hearing her own voice which came out raspy.

Zain: " Downstairs... playing.. "

He said softly.. like a whisper. Then he took a step closer to her raising his hand slowly and reaching to touch her face.

Zain: " You got something there... "

Right before his fingers touched her skin he dropped his hand beside him. Aaliya's breath was now coming out heavy, their hearts beating furiously. His face now slowly started leaning down, his gaze fixed on her lips. She watched his tongue slowly lick his lips, her lips parted instinctively. She was anticipating his lips touching hers as her eye lids closed halfway. But then making her moan he sensuously rubbed his lips on her chin... licking it slowly.

Aaliya almost fainted and fell down but zain's hands instantly circled her slim waist holding her up against his body snug. He slowly kissed his way up towards her jaw taking his own sweet time to taste every inch of her skin, his one hand now held the back of her neck. She put her own hands on his shoulders and slowly circled his neck and brought him even more closer, their chests now flush against each other. She could hear him groan low and then he raised his face up making her almost groan in frustration at the loss of his touch upon his skin.

His eyes looked completely dazed, his jaw tightened. She could see he was trying to hold back and that wasn't easy for him. He was breathing heavy as he rested his forhead against hers trying to control himself, trying not to do anything crossing his limits and ruin everything.

Aaliya's condition was also the same, if she thought it was difficult to resist zain before then she was wrong... because it was plain away impossible to do so.

" Aaliya.. "

And her name coming out of his mouth so sensually like that was the last nail to her coffin. All the resist him... keep him away shit flew out the window and the next thing she knew was crashing her lips on his. She felt him crashing her against the wall behind take control of the kiss, soon their tongues and lips tangled.. loved and fighting passionatly for dominance. Her hands were ruffling his hair at the back of his head making him sped up.

After what felt like a lifetime she felt him slowing down leaving her almost breathless, with a few more pecks on her lips and one more little kiss zain ripped his mouth away from her.

They both were panting breathless as zain rested his face at the crook of her neck pecking there every once in a while.

After a few minutes of soaking in the bliss of staying in each others embrace when aaliya's brain started functioning again... she gasped making zain lift his head and looked at her intently.

He could see that she was about to freak out, so he firmly placed a finger on her lips making her stop saying whatever she wanted to say.

Zain: " shhh... don't say anything.. "

Aaliya kept looking at him with wide eyes, her face flushed.. cheeks adorably red. By the gorgeous sight of her red face and knowing that he was the reason of that... he wanted to kiss her again and do all those things with her.. which he had been fantasising about all the moment... in dreams and awake.

" Please don't say anything... please... "

He almost begged. Aaliya nodded slowly, if zain wasn't looking at her that closely.. he would have easily missed that small movement of her head.

He then slowly distanced himself from her, taking her hand in his he led her downstairs where everyone were.

---------------------------------

-----------------------------------------

In his all alone.. with a lot of contentment and the same amount of fright of the consequence zain reminished the kiss they shared only a couple of hours ago. Her taste and the feel of her lips under his.

Damn !!

He cursed tossing and turning on the soft bed which in no way proved to be comfortable to him. How would it be... aaliya wasn't on it with him.. she was too far away... in another house. What she might be doing right now ? Tossing around the bed like him or sleeping peacefully ?

What consequence would their earliier intimacy bring ? Did he make any progress ? Or was he now even more degraded from the rank than he already was before ?

With all those tensing thoughts massing his brain he began dozing off only to flinch and jump up at the sound of his phone ringing under his pillow. He cursed loudly again while at the same time fishing out the phone from under the pillow. With the amount of cursing he was sure that he would end up in hell after death and earn that special seat beside none other than satan.

Then he got really confused looking at the name flashing on the screen. Asad !!

Now why would asad call him ?? Asad never called zain.. never means never. If it went that much necessary to speak with zain... asad would call ayaan instead to make a medium.

All the simple things in life... such as communication with certain people had turned too damn much complicated since aaliya left.

Zain received the phone and decided to say something sarcastic...

Zain: " Well well... it should come in the news... some people has been missing me... "

When no answer came out from the other side.. just steady rugged breaths, zain realised that his idea of sarcasm was infact a bad idea. So he sighed and decided to drop it...

Zain: " What is it ? "

Only two words were said...

Asad: " I know. "

Zain froze, now what the hell did he come to know. About aaliya ofcourse.. his frozen brain answered like a echo from the background.

Zain: " What ?! "

Asad: " Listen carefully... "

Asad's voice was grave and dead serious... " You have already done the second greatest mistake of your life by hiding the fact from me that aaliya is alive and that I have a nephew and a niece. Your sufferings are due in my hands zain.. Just wait till I bring them back... "

Zain rubbed his forhead with exhaustion, he was already in too much tension.. he didn't need this new crap right now.

Zain: " Look asad... "

Asad didn't give him the scope for any explanantion...

Asad: " Just stay away from them.. specially my sister. I don't want you anywhere near them. "

The command came out clear right after which the call was disconnected. For good ten minutes zain kept staring at the phone before dropping it on his bed.

How the hell did asad know about aaliya ?? Not surely by himself and that only pointed to one thing... someone was a traitor near them. Wait till he find that traitor out...

Zain passed the whole night glaring at the white cilling laying wide awake.

-----------------------------------

-------------------------------------------

That night after so long aaliya slept peacefully, because she had made a decision. A decision she should have made a long time ago.

She had to end things with jon. Yes... she had to. Her life was complicated enough to try working out a relationship with jon regarding she had no feelings for him instead of platonic friendship of some sort. Continuing a relationship with him seemed wrong now in so many levels, him being the safe option was not just enough anymore. And she couldn't help feeling cheating on either zain and jon both. This had to stop.

She still didn't have any idea of if she would give zain another chance or not... but that issue had to wait till later. She didn't want to rush with these complicated matters of heart. She just had had enough of heart break and tough luck in love in her life.

So the next day she found herself knocking nervously twice at jon's office door.

What was taking him so long to open the door ? Aaliya thought a little confused now, when she was about to knowck the third time the door suddenly opened. Jon's new secretary tessa came out holding some files in her hand, she smirked at aaliya while walking past her. Aaliya furrowed her brows in confusion, what was wrong with this new girl. Anyways, she walked in.

Jonathon was fixing his tie when he looked up and cleared his throat seeing aaliya walking in and then looked away.

Jonathon: " Aaliya... "

Aaliya: " Jon... "

Aaliya greeted him politely, her confusion jumping up a notch watching jonathon's strange behaviour now. Jonathon picked up the glass of cold water and finished the whole in one big gulp and then turned to look at aaliya as she sat in the chair across his desk. She seemed a little stiff and nervous... jon pointed out. Jonathon stayed quite for her to start speaking... it was not his usual self with aaliya.

After a minute of silence aaliya started saying...

Aaliya: " Jon... we need to talk, it's.. it's just that... I wanted to say that... "

By the tone of her voice jonathon could clearly get the unsaid words that aaliya was about to say. But hell would have to freeze if he let her complete the obvious sentence. So he abruptly cut in between firmly...

Jonathon: " Actually aaliya... we'll talk later about whatever you have to say.. I have something to tell you.. no.. actually ask you... "

Aaliya had her mouth still open as she stopped talking mid sentence, it was not jon's interrupting voice that made her frozen.. but the madness that flashed into his eyes just for a second. It was so quick after which his eyes were looking their usual self that aaliya thought that she just imagined it.

Jon continued... " I was wondering if you would like to asist me tomorrow checking out our new company branch before the launch next week... "

Aaliya didn't understand if it was a question or demand... but she looked at jon's expectant face almost pleading at her. She knew how excited and happy jon was about this new branch of their company, he had been working really hard for this day.

No... it wasn't the right time... aaliya thought. Jon was so happy and excited.. she didn't want to ruin it all for him by just all of sudden breaking up with him. She would have to wait a little... until the right time.

Aaliya forced a fake smile on her face and answered.

Aaliya: " Sure I will... "

As aaliya walked out of the office after a casual conversation... jonathon leaned back on his leather chair and thought back about that scene that kept circling in his brain every now and then. He just couldn't remove the picture of zain holding aaliya so close.. so intimately in the garden that morning. Their children... THEIR CHILDREN... yepping and jumping around.. those little piece of shits.. he felt like storm there and rip their throat open and end their irritating noises once and for all.

And now she even dared thought about break up with him. Anger flashed in his eyes to the point of cracking his own brain.

So much of the politeness and gentlemanship he had been showing around aaliya. She clearly did the mistake to forget who she belonged to, it was him and only him.. no one else and he will surely remind her and that zain of that fact.

So... you can see jonathon is not that goody goody as he was showed to be in the beginning of the story. Can you smell trouble there ?

On the other hand now that asad knows and wanting to stir up some trouble himself.. what will happen ?

You can see... a cyclone is slowly brewing up. Want to know more... you must stay tuned.. next updt coming soon. Pms won't be sent... I'm so sorry for that, but you can see I am updating like a storm... stay tuned for when I updt.

Thanks to all those sweet friends and readers who have liked and commented on the last chappy.

But there's one thing that came to my notice. Last time I checked... this story had over 72,000 + views, that's a pretty cool thing for me and made me so happy that so many people are interested in this story. But sad thing is that I am hardly getting at least 45 likes, the number of comments are even less. Can you see the difference between the views and the responses I am getting, it's really sad and frustrating. Come on guys... why so shy ? Please.. please... like and comment.. please...

" madhufx9... " thanks again buddy for your biiiggg comment, I love to read big comments... love you dear and I will try to see to your wants.

People who are getting irritated that I not replying to their comments... dearies... I will start replying after I finish updating a few chapters more. I want to updt as much chapter as I can when I get time. I hope you understand.

Take care all of you, love u... tada... see u soon.. ok.. gotta go now.. hee hee..

oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res
Unres...
First one to comment..
Lara it was awesome...
That kiss was damn hot...
Really I was blushing...
What a prank aayan played...
It was damn funny...
Uff I hate Jon...
He wants to separate them what I think...
He considers himself to be a good friend of but what he wanted to do with her kids really even a enemy cannot think to do it...
And yes I hate one more person"asad"
What's the problem with this man?
At first he himself says to aliya he dislikes her but when he got to know about her whereabouts he is warning zain...
I really wanna kick both of them out of the frame..
Anyways loved the chapter...
Continue soon..
Edited by iluvuzaya - 9 years ago
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Atlast aliya lost control over herself..
Rele happiee with dis chapter
N exicted too for d nxt part ...
Zain has to face asad as well as dat jonathon
Continue soon :)
taylor.swift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
one more fab update the probem with this ff is i want it to complete and know the ending but at the same time i want it to cont forever u r amazing keep going n update soon
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hii...i hae been reading dis story since the start n sorry nt to comment as i have limited commenting coz of wl...
But i got to say..,you are an amzing writer and this story is just fabulous...i just love it to the core dude!!!...
One of mah fav ff i have ever read on if...
Update soon dude!!!
Amazi g storyline n luv da way u write it
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lara🤗🤗 what can I tell... that was such an awesome update😳
U rock dear, Brilliantly , beautifully, hilariously written... hats off my dearu..
Love u so much for update😳
Ayan man- child🤣, he is too hilarious, playing pranks on his own birthday😆 god dear from where do u get such ideas, u never fail to make me laugh😆😆
And Ayan's and barqat fight😳 pls concentrate on these to all so dear after all.they are soulmates as savanna said😆😆
Sarah and sammy😆😆 too cute, yummy yummy update...
And aliya's drooling zain hailaa my shipper heart u explained every thing very sensually loved every line of update😳 and their kiss what can I tell☺️ blush blush..
Ur such an amazing writer... I dnt remember how many times I read this ff, around some 10 - 11 times...
Asad beta, u r angry on zain, atleast u came.to know that she is.alive, it's bcz of him... dnt act too much u r also one of the reason for her present condition😡
I donno lara, I jus don't like him at all, I mean how can he humiliate his own sister along with his friend... I know once zain was a.spoilt brat, but I think he could never humiliate his.own sister if he.has.any... and before knowing aliya's departur. Itself zain felt guilt for what.he did but Asad no... but still I have soft corner for him bcz living alone without relations is such.a big punishment... soft corner hi but not at the cost.of zaya😉
Wonder what zain ll do to Ayan if he.comes to know, that he.is the one who told asad😆 traitor gone🤣

Jonathan I didn't expect this at all, he is ditching her, he is romancing with his secretary...😡 and his thoughts abt kids🤢 god, what he is going to do with Aliya, I hope zain will bring her out.of all these😳...

Thank u.so much for wonderfull, yummy yummy update😳
I miss ur replies, but it's okay I ll wait for u...
Hey hey I know u like long comments😆 my dear friend
Love u loads❤️ update soon😛
For got.. thank u so much for long longgg update dearu🤗
😲😲 My comment is like an update😆 what can I do, if u give us such a yummy update😳
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago