i sooo love zain and bachha party
i have a bad feel that zain will die 😭
but plss kill jon not zain
update soon
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Finally an update from you.. πŸ˜ƒ
Was waiting for it since so many days...
Really loved it Lara...
Sarah and Sammy sleeping with zain... it was so cute...
I want to throw jon out and kick his a**...
Update soon...
Thanks for the pm...
bloodsheds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After such long time you updated at last *sighs*

But I must say the wait was worth it 😊
Because you've written this chapter so beautifully πŸ‘ πŸ‘
But next time plz update a Lil soon 😊 πŸ˜‰
.SnowPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi Lara !!
Seriously awesome update ...this z my fav. FF plz zs update fast ...
N plz kill Jonathan ...
Love ur writings
aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear
Loved it
Ty so much 4 pm dear
Update d nxt part soon
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Update!!!!
Aaliyas resolution has weakened. ..n Jonathan isn't helpin...ayaan n barkat r gud for eachoder...both crazy..n 1 of dem is dying I guess dats d neighbour or Jonathan...thanks for the PM Lara!!!

RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was really amazinggg !!!😳😳
very beautifully written..πŸ‘πŸΌ
truly loved it❀️
thank u so much for pm..
waiting for d next part..πŸ˜›
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey guys, thank u all for your likes and comments dear friends and readers, not just on yesterdays updt but also for your likes and comments for all the updts before that. I can see that you guys still remembered me and this story of mine even if I keep getting invisible for long times... thank u so much.. so so so much.. massive hugs for you all. I wanted to thank each of you individually but then I wouldn't have comepleted writing this chapter and updt today and I really want to updt as much as I can whenever I get time.

" madhufx9... " has asked to write about asad and zoya... you can find that in this chapter. The maximum of you have guessed, wanted or may I say demanded jonathon's death... haa haa... well let's see what happens... let's keep it a secret for a while huh.

Koi Fariyaad

Chapter 29

" Looking cute together.. right ? "

Ayaan's voice from behind her made aaliya to snap out of her train of thoughts. Her smile stayed prominent on her lips but neither did she turned back nor she answered his question. No answer was needed actually.

Sammy mumbled something in sleep and instinctly zain patted his little back comfortingly moving his head a little deeper in the pillow, sarah's nose cutely twitched at the slight movement as she snuggled more closer to zain from the other side.

Ayaan chuckled in a low voice and then sighed, he was still standing behind aaliya, his gaze fixed on the sleeping trio as he looked from over her shoulder.

Ayaan: " Just one is still missing from the picture... "

He stared at the back of aaliya's head when her smile dropped. Her brain automatically imagined herself with zain on that bed.. their children snuggling them from both sides. She shook her quickly... damn ayaan for making aaliya picture something like that.

Ayaan noticed how aaliya's shoulders went tensed and freezed, he very well could guess what was going on inside her brain.

Ayaan: " Why don't we have some coffee downstairs and then wake them up a while later... what say ? "

Aaliya nodded slowly, she didn't have the heart to wake them up. So she followed ayaan in soft steps down in the kitchen.

She made herself comfortable on the bar stool and watched ayaan pour some delicious smelling coffee from the coffee machine in two mugs.

Aaliya: " You make excellent coffee ayaan, thak you. This is what I needed after such a long tiring day... "

Ayaan smiled and bowed playfully from the other side of the kitchen counter.. making aaliya laugh.

Ayaan: " Well... you are welcome and thanks for the compliment. There's a reason why zain always keeps me around.. I have multiple talents. But I wonder sometimes why he pays me so less !! "

Aaliya couldn't help but laugh again.

Aaliya: " Seriously ayaan... you are such a wife thingy to zain... "

She sipped from the mug still giggling a little.

Ayaan: " Nahh.. "

Ayaan denied twirling his coffee in the mug.

Aaliya: " Huh ? "

Ayaan smiled knowingly glancing at aaliya from the corner of his eyes.

Ayaan: " That wifey - wife position is reserved for you, it had always been. "

The playful atmosphere suddenly went out the window, ayaan felt that change from inside his guts. A grave expression shadowed aaliya's face as she slowly kept sipping the coffee not making any eye contact anymore.

Ayaan sighed heavily.

Ayaan: " You know.. after you left and everyone thought you were dead... he tried to move on once... "

Aaliya's head snapped up, she looked at ayaan's serious face. Ayaan continued gazing out the window...

Ayaan: " When the girl started touching him.. he got so discusted.. he just threw up all over that girl. Since then he has been a living a life of a celibate, got rid all his rotten friends from college. "

Aaliya didn't know whether to laugh or sympathise but one thing was for sure that she felt quite satisfied. Now was she supposed to feel like that.

Ayaan: " You ruined him for anyone else aaliya. He would never be happy without you and as I can see neither will you. I agree he was a number one jerk... a man-wh*** but aaliya... ... he had been suffering.. repenting all these years, don't you think that's enough ?? I know it's difficult aaliya but isn't it worth it ? ... I mean I can't handle this crying baby zain anymore. "

Aaliya closed her eyes instead of answering ayaan and inhaled the delicious aroma of coffee while her thoughts ran haywire.

Zain wasn't pretending... he truly did change. She trusted ayaans words and moreover she trusted her own eyes and instincts.

But the question remained the same, was it worth it ? Was it worth it at the cost of the risk of her heart.. ? When the person in question was the same one who was the source of all the years long ache of the very same heart.

---------------------------------

-----------------------------------------

Tapping on the crystal clear glass over his office desk seemed to be irritating him even more. Asad's mood was was on edge, he had already snapped on a few unexpected employees.

With a huff of annoyance asad slammed his pen on the blue writing pad. Damn... he didn't want to be in the office, his heart and mind both was back home.. with his wife and unborn child. Bubs had been kicking up a storm inside zoya's belly the whole night keeping zoya awake, asad kept his hand around her belly the whole night feeling his baby kicking and moving. He will be a little trouble maker for sure... and asad and zoya couldn't wait to hold him in their arms. The feeling the waiting... it was euphoric.

Zoya's due date was the next month, she had been looking really huge and her mood swings... phewww...

Asad shook his head chuckling a little as he remembered how zoya snapped and yelled at him during breakfast this morning... that too without any reason. He had to sometimes hide and runaway after calculating or predicting her next mood. But it was true.. he loved this pregnant zoya even more, she looked hot with that round belly of hers which held his child, her sexy curves which were more prominent. But no matter how much he told her that.. she wouldnt believe, she thought that she looked like a female whale... now that was ridiculous. Asad thought.

Sighing asad looked at the picture of zoya sitting on his desk, her smile dazzling his world. He just hoped that aaliya was alive and with them.. so that he could share his happiness with his one and only sister.

It was really sad that how you don't value the precious thing when that is with you but realise it when it is lost.

Another heavy sigh escaped his lips. Pushing all the depressing thoughts far inside him asad picked up his phone. After ayaans number came into view he pressed the call button. He didn't know how beneficial this phone call would go but he wouldnt bother to call ayaan if it wasn't really necessary.

Ayaan's voice came through the phone muffled as he received the phone call. Asad guessed he might be eating something, trust ayaan to talk with food spraying out from his big mouth. That man-child had no bones in his body called manners.

Asad: " It's me.. asad... "

Ayaan: " Yeah... is it my birthday or something !! "

Asad gritted his teeth and forced to make his voice come out polite.

Asad: " No.. it's neither your birthday nor mine, I just needed to know something... "

There was pause on the other side, asad heard gulping noises... ayaan might be drinking water or something. This conversation was getting really annoying...

Ayaan: " Yes.. now say what is the reason for your precious phone call. "

Asad spoke quickly, he wanted to get this over and done with quickly.

Asad: " When is zain coming back ? "

Ayaan: " Uhhh... !! You missing him !!! "

Asad was so close to punch a hole through his office desk. He took a deep breath and forcefully calmed himself, then he began...

Asad: " I have been watching usmaan uncle managing the whole empire with his lonely hands ayaan, it's been a couple of month of him playing tourist and God knows doing what overseas. Uncle's delicate health is really worrying us sensible people here ayaan. Don't you think it's high time for zain to come back and help him ?? "

Ayaan: " Well.. "

But asad didn't give him the chance to speak.

Asad: " But who would make him see sense huh.. the great zain abdullah must have again gone back to his past player self. It must be be too much fun going on between the legs of those foreign chicks over there, so why come back and help your old parents... "

Ayaan almost now shouted through the phone.

Ayaan: " Hold on right there asad.. you know nothing, so just stop making ridiculous assumptions. "

Asad barked out a sarcastic laugh.

Asad: " Really.. then tell me ayaan what he has been doing there for months... "

Ayaan's comeback was instant...

Ayaan: " If he wasn't trying to win back aaliya and make his place in his childrens lives he would have flown back and shoved his fist in your stubborn face... "

Ayaan's voice suddenly trailed off to the distance. As the words slowly sunk in a terribly heavy silence. No one said anything... it was as quite as a grave for a good ten minutes.

It seemed like after a decade of muteness asad's voice came out disbelieving.. shocked.. choked..

Asad: " Is there something I need to know yet I still don't know about ayaan ? "

Ayaan tried saying something.. anything but his voice was a screech at first, he cleared his throat and then gulped on his own saliva loudly. A nervous chuckle was what came out of his throat...

---------------------------

------------------------------------

Aaliya strolled towards the frontyard, sarah.. sammy on tow. The twins had bounce on their steps as they happily followed their mummy. And why wouldn't they be happy ? Afterall they loved getting dirty and muddy... it was so much funny doing gardening.

She leaned down to take the hosepipe in her hands. It was sunday and it was funday for her and the kids... and she hoped that zain would wake up late and not show his face to her any soon. For as long as possible she wanted to stay ignorant of whatever happening around her and wherever her fate was taking her and her traitorous.. confused as hell heart.

Aaliya: " Sammy go ahead... turn on the faucet... "

Sammy ran towards the faucet which was on the far end corner of their house.

Sarah knelt down to look at the rose plant they planted a few weeks back and scrunched her nose in utter concentration.

What was she looking at ?? Aaliya was about ask her when to her dismay she saw the great zain abdullah striding towards them with a big grin on his face. His hair was tousled, clearly he hadn't fixed his bed hair. Aaliya hated to admit that he looked hot... this wasn't fair.

Here she was again going at it. Gulping the lustful lump in her throat she asked sammy loudly in an attempt to snap herself out of those indecent thoughts.

Aaliya: " Sammy... turn it on a little quickly boy... "

Sammy: " I am trying mommy... "

Zain looked at aaliya briefly, and oh.. that brief look was so intense that it made her knees weak.

Aaliya dazedly stood like a statue. It was only when zain bend down to look at what sarah was looking at..

Zain: " What are you looking at kido... ?? "

Still wearing that serious expression sarah lifted her head up to see zain...

Sarah: " There's a rose bud, our rose plant is going to have rose babies... "

She pointed at the rose bud...

Sarah: " I think it's going to be red... or pink.. "

Sarah exclaimed now grinning at the rose bud.

Aaliya smiled too.

Zain: " Where.. let me see... "

He poked the rose bud with his index finer. Aaliya and sarah looked horrified as.. the moment he touched the bud it fell down on the ground.

Zain's hand paused in the air. Aaliya stood dumbstruck.. her jaw hanging open. Sarah on the other hand gasped loudly.. her eyes the size of saucers. She looked at the rose bud lying on the ground.. to the rose plant and then to zain's shocked face, then again at the rose plant to the rose bud.

It's sarah's favourite rose plant, she had been too excited since the moent aaliya bought her this plant and described her.. how one day so many beautiful roses would bloom on this plant. Sarah had been waiting since then and now that.. there was the first rose bud... it was fallen on the ground. The poor thing...

Sarah reached out to pick it up from the ground when a guilty looking zain picked it up before she could...

Zain: " Let me handle this baby.. it will be alright... "

Sarah and aaliya both looked horrified as zain held the bud in one hand and with his other hand pulled out the petals forcefully trying to open them to a blossoming position.

Zain: " Here.. "

Sarah was about to take it from his hands unsurely when she again gasped.. as all the petals fell down on the ground.

Now.. zain gulped. Sarah kept staring at the petals. Zain hurriedly picked all the petals up from the ground. He held his hand in front of sarah holding his palm open for her to take the petals.

Sarah reached out for the petals but before she could touch them.. a strong gush of wind blew past... and flew away all the petals.

Zain looked stupefied at his empty palm, sarah had her hand still up...

Zain: " It was red... "

Aaliya watched sarah's face changed from shock to sad to anger. She looked at aaliya with a big pout, eyes moist brimming with tears, her lips were quivering. And then she burst out crying... angry tears running down her eyes as she pointed her tiny finer accusingly at zain.. looking at aaliya...

Sarah: " Mommyyy... "

Aaliya placed her fisted hands on her hips glaring maliciously at zain who was on the verge of making a run for his own dear life.

Crying at the top of her lungs sarah ran towards aaliya and hugged her knees. Zain too ran after her and started apologizing and consoling sarah. It was only after zain holding his ears promised to bring them ten more rose plants with already blossoming roses did sarah stopped.

Sarah: " Promise... ?? "

Sarah asked wiping her red cheeks.

Running her hands on sarah's hair aaliya didn't know whether to be mad at zain or be awed at the way he soothed and calmed sarah.

Zain: " Promise honey... pakka promise... "

There was some shuffling noise and sammy's angry groan could be heard and after that... water started pouring down on them like it was raining heavily. Aaliya and zain both gasped in shock as the cold water pierced their skin.

Sammy: " Yeah.. mommy see I did it... "

Aaliya suddenly remembered about the hose pipe, sqinting his eyes he saw the hose pipe dangling from a nerby bush aimed at them. It might have fallen down when she was watching zain mauling the rose bud.

She abruptly went for the hose pipe to take it and move away... so much for a nice morning... she cursed under her breath and then squeaked as suddely her feet slipped on the muddy ground. Anticipating the pain of falling she closed her eyes... but the pain never came... the fall never happened.

She opened her eyes to get spellbound at a pair of dark eyes gazing back at her intently. Zain's strong arms held her protectively around her waist, aaliya's hands were rested as a reflection on his chest... she was very much aware of his booming heartbeats. Infact that was the only sound she could hear.

Zain watched dazed as droplets of water crawled down from aaliya's forehead to her eyes and rested on her eyelashes.. and then dropped down to her cheeks. Her cheeks ... so red were they... he loved the way he could make her blush like this.

Mere Palkon Ko Chum Ke Dilbar

Aap Ne Husn Yeh Sawara Hai

Aap Ne Husn Yeh Sawara Hai

Kitna Pagal Yeh Dil Hamara Hai

Dil Ka Rishta Bada Hi Pyara Hai

They were lost in each others eyes so much... that they didn't even notice sarah.. sammy jumping and dancing around them in a circle screaming with joy. Their little footsteps splashing mud on their own clothes.. along with aaliya and zain's clothes as well.

Zain rubbed the back of his hand on her jaw. It was like zain had passed a million years seperated from her, he had done enough mistakes and foolishness in his life to drive away all his happiness that was standing on his doorstep. He would be damned if he ruin this with her again when God had unexpectedly given her this second chance. No way.. he would never let her go.. he promised to himself as he strengthened the hold around her waist.

Tanha Tanhaiyon Mein Janeman

Maine Aksar Tumhe Pukaara Hai

Maine Aksar Tumhe Pukaara Hai

And now that zain knew the happiness he had with aaliya and his children.. he wanted nothing else. He could pass an entire lifetime by looking at her eyes only... his tiny joy's squealing and jumping around them surrounding them in utmost happiness.

Dekhta Hun Jahan Tumhi Tum Ho

Aur Nazaron Mein Kya Nazara Hai

Aur Nazaron Mein Kya Nazara Hai

Dil Ka Rishta Bada Hi Pyara Hai

The scene looked like a happy family enjoying their love filled.. mischievious morning together.

Unknown to them someone was watching this vision of perfection a few steps away. He was standing stiff infront of his car.. the car door still opened as he totally forgot to close it after seeing what was before him. His fists were clenched.. so was his jaw, anger was what he felt.. in a terrible amount that he never felt before.

He turned around from that scene, after entering his car he slammed the door shut and sped away. He would be damned if he let this happen, no one can snatch his aaliya away from right under his nose.