||.-Mohabbatein Express 5-.|| -Saree Ke Fall Sa

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Welcome YHMians to our fifth Newsletter of Ye Hai Mohabbatein of the Week!

Edited by QH_DDEJ_Fan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetButSpicy thumbnail

Hi guys!!! Raman and Ishita Nok-Jhok moment of the week goes to the back massage scene. The scene starts with Ishu and Raman fighting with each other regarding who will sleep down. Finally when Raman sleeps down he gets back ache. Ishu offers to help. But Raman being Raman declines it saying he can manage.

Pic credit goes to picture gallery

Ishita Raman Kumar Bhalla.

Why? First the Dance sequence She was totally annoyed how at Raman was trying to get close to her. then she getting scolded by Raman without any reason! Then Mrs. Bhalla unintentionally reminding her of her infertility. Then Simi's Husband is keeping his bad eyes on her. And the precap today! She was surely in some sort of problem!Well Well Well! Let's see what happens next!

When Raman pretend he was taking Ruhi and Ishita for Chinese dinner. It was all a lie. He just did that for Adi and his blind love for his son. He made Ishita apologize in front of a low woman like Shagun and small rude kid like Adi. Although Raman felt bad, he still didn't stop himself and made her apologize. This scene was truly disheartening.

Ashok will try to trap Mihika to hurt Ishita & Raman, after exams Shagun may send Adi to live with them to find out Raman & Ishita relation, as she is jealous of Ishita, in heart she still love Raman. Ruhi will play a cupid between them like always.

Karan Patel @TheKaranPatel 11h
@AshishChowdhry ... Proud to be a part of a team owned by a very dear

friend and a brother ... Love you bro ..!!
Karan Patel @TheKaranPatel Apr 1
Thankyou all for the love and support and the lovely words to praise my

performance in today's episode ..!! Overwhelmed
Karan Patel @TheKaranPatel Apr 1
So ppl wats the response to tadays #raman emotional scene ??
Divyanka Tripathi @Divyanka_T 10h
I posted 7 photos on Facebook in the album "Divyanka at Box Cricket

League" http://fb.me/2o6DZhX79
Divyanka Tripathi @Divyanka_T 10h
VIDEO: Baabumoshaye's Victorious entry to #BCL Finals (#Divyanka &

#SSharad's Interview) - Wassuptv (India-Forums) http://fb.me/6vsRd6bry
Divyanka Tripathi @Divyanka_T 9h
VIDEO: #Divyanka comes to support #SSharad in #BCL

http://fb.me/2U0uQ7U5A
Anita Hassanandani @anitahasnandani 2h
India lost the match ... So did the moshayes. Par hum ne bahut mehnat Ki

... Am sure so did India! #respect #lovemyteam #werock
Anita Hassanandani @anitahasnandani 10h
FC >>> @AnitaHassanandi ! Do follow ppl

There were two actually this week and I would like to list them both .
The first one being the heartless one where Adi makes Ishita apologize to him and Shagun, the worst part being Raman falling for it as well... I guess its because he wants his sons love and admiration. He realized it later that what he did was indeed wrong and tried to make it up by making the dosas so that was a sweet gesture on his end. The second one being Ruhi and Ishita scene where Ruhi giggles it out that her father is trying really hard to make it up to Ishita because he thinks that she is upset with her father... I must say very smart girl for her age... love her totally...Raman gets a call from Adi. Adi says you said you will do what I say. Raman says I promise, I will do what you say. Adi asks him to come and meet him. Raman says fine. Ashok and Shagun hear Adi talking to Raman and smile. Adi asks Raman can you do this for me. Ashok says what we could not do, Adi will do. Raman agrees with Adi and says if you want this, it will happen, but after that you will have to trust me. Adi ends the call and smiles. Ashok and Shagun gets happy. Adi blackmailing his dad on Ashok's insistence was unpredictable. So much hatred is there in the child's mind that he is being tricked by his mom n Ashok. Hopefully he sees Raman's good side soon

Raman is the Villain of the Week, why? Well think about it I am sure you all seen in previous episodes how rude and cruel he was to Ishita. Raman knows what is right to wrong and still he agreed every words of Adi and did what a little kid wanted. That's not right! He shouldn't have followed what Adi wanted. He knows he is hurting Ishita and still he continued to do what a little kid wanted. Shame! Poor Ishita, he didn't even think twice how bad Ishita would feel and not only Ishita, Ruhi heard everything too and now she is all unhappy due to the bad behavior of Raman to her Ishu Maa...

When Ruhi told her Ishima that whenever her father hurts her she will also be upset with him, as if Raman hurts Ishita, Ruhi will also hurt him. She said she loves him so much.

We had some nice scenes this week. But, according to importance and sweetness, the scene of the day baton goes to 'Bala making Ishu understand Raman and give him some more time'. After Ramz made Ishu seek apology from Shagun and Adi in the restaurant, Ishu becomes too upset and she loses her patience. So, when Bala comes to Bhalla house, he understands that Ishu is upset. Then the conversation between this saali-jeeju took the relationship to a higher level. Ishu tells that she is losing her patience and she thinks that this marriage is not only for Ruhi now, she wants to take it to a higher level. But, she can't tolerate any more. Bala asks her about Raman's problem. Ishu replies that he loves his children a lot, but most of the times he ends up misbehaving with others. Now, Bala makes Ishu understand that Ramz is not an easy guy, is a tough one. So, he needs some more time, space and patience from Ishu. Ishu should let him do whatever he wants. When Ramz turns into a complete good man, he will be the sweetest person. The analogy Bala used for this purpose was a raw mango and ripe mango. Very intelligent man and made the scene very important for the sustainability of IshRa relationship.

Character of the Week

Umm...tough one haan!
Okay. For me, it's not a single character this week. It's a set of characters, the angelic trio Raman-Ishita-Ruhi. Yup..guys, I am sorry, but I couldn't choose among these three.

Ruhi : This little is a power pack. From the restaurant, seeing her mother being insulted, her happy face vanished in a moment. Her face was full of pain, hurting and anger. She dint talk with her father and kept insisting that Ramz would say sorry to Ishita. Her fear of losing Ishita...was just so real. And, even in the elocution competition, her eager look searching for her papa, was heart touching.

Raman : He made Ishita apologize to Shagun-Adi. But, the guilt seen in his
face told everything about him being a nice man. Later, when he saw Ruhi saying that Ishita would leave her or stay, he started thinking. Then he broke down in tears infront of Toshi. His emotions, expressions, and sorrows made all of us cry. Then, he wanted to change himself and so started pacifying Ruhi. In the elocution competition of Ruhi, seeing Ruhi telling about her papa, he was proud and was very emotional. Raman : Ishita, the bonding link b/w Raman and Ruhi, proved again that she is a strong, sensible and matured, yet loving, caring and emotional woman. She acted sensibly just for Ruhi by aplogizing to Shagun-Adi. Her trust for her husband was broken, her mind was shattered cos of agony. She dint say anything to Raman. Just her eyes and expressions told that deep inside, she had trust on him, which is lost now. Then her scene with Bala and Ruhi was above expectation. Her anger towards Raman, when she came to know about Trisha being PG in their house was very well expressed. And lastly, the epic hug scene, besides the 'I love you' dialogue, it was IshRa expression which made it magical.

Well there were many adorable scenes between IshRa, but they were because of Ruhi, as always, and to basically show Ruhi or to show Shagun/Adi. So one scene, which truly is a Mohabbat time is the scene where Ishita applies ointment to Raman's back, just a beautiful scene, where her care is seen. Raman sleeps down being adamant and Ishita sleeps on the couch in hall, as they offer their room to Simmi-Parmeet. Since Raman is not used to sleep down, due to the cold, he gets back pain, and is a bit restless. Ishita sees it, and is concerned of him, hence gives him the ointment, first he refuses, then accepts it. Then he removes his shirt and tries to apply it, but isn't able to apply in the middle as his hand doesn't reach, he being him, doesn't ask anyone and so sleeps like that on his stomach. Ishita takes the ointment and applies on his back, he totally tries to shoo her off, but she explains him that always his rules are not going to work, and she is trying to help him. She is not his enemy as he thinks. Then he reluctantly agrees, though tries to get up in between, but Ishita manages to give him a back massage. So both do care about each other and do small things, though they keep fighting so much, but keeping that aside, in times of need they help each other. At the end of the scene, Ishita herself joins hands, and tells Thank you Ishita, to show that he should thank her, and so Raman in his way thanks her for the sake of it, this scene was completely adorable, where her care for her husband was showed, and the scene didn't have for Ruhi, making it a Total IshRa scene.

IshRa holi dance performance and IshRa rain hug and Raman's I Love You Even if this was to show shagun/ ruhi to is a treat to see IshRa come closer and we viewers get a glimpse of their sizzling chemistry.

Any doubt about these guys? It has to be in RKB style. Yup...you got it right. The emotional scene of Raman and Toshi jee after the restaurant wala incident. Raman was sitting alone in the dark. Toshi jee says that she is alive for him and he can tell anything that is bothering him. Raman breaks down and starts crying . He says that he did wrong with Ishu and tells what he did. Toshi jee is shocked to know that. Raman tells that he was being selfish for Adi that he stooped that low and lost respect of Ruhi, Ishu and even himself. He explains why he always loved Adi...Adi is his first born and that time he loved Shagun. When Ruhi born, their love was vanished. But, now Raman wants to concentrate on Ruhi and wants to become a hero for her. Toshi saysthat daughters are always special for fathers. Ramz says he will change himself and he will even seek forgiveness from Ishu. Loved his sad portrayal made me cry.

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Message to all YHM Newsletter Team!

Am Very Very Disappointed to those who didn't send in their entries . Next time, if this happens, Newsletter will not Continue! Some of the topics are missing because some of team members didn't send me any entries. This is team work guys. It's not when you ant to join and leave and whenever you feel like sending your entries in. Stop being Lazy! If you cannot do it, please PM me let me know ahead !

Please Comment & LIKE!

Next NL 6 is on 20th April 2014

Done!

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
 ok boss . lovely one dear 
SweetButSpicy thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

ok boss . lovely one dear 

Call me Prii. 😊 no Boss please! & Thanx
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Prriii...its lovely..even tho all entries arent there..
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Fabulous entries jitne hai..great work by all..
Hope to see all entries next time.

Good work Pri..
SweetButSpicy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Raz-

Prriii...its lovely..even tho all entries arent there..

Thankxx Raz

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Fabulous entries jitne hai..great work by all..
Hope to see all entries next time.

Good work Pri..

Thanxx Madz
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its very beautiful yaar...nw m back I ll b a part of it again frm next week...well u did very good job... 👍🏼
SweetButSpicy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asharkibiwi

its very beautiful yaar...nw m back I ll b a part of it again frm next week...well u did very good job... 👍🏼

It could have been better but its ok. I tried my best.
Thankxx Gul.