Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
waiting for a long part i love this story too much
ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was really nice archu di ...
I love the way you ptrayed vrishketu's dillema
btw I had a doubt wasnt vrishali alive after karna's death like I know in your Os she underwent sati...
Loved your OS it was very nice
waiting eagerly to see arjun vrishketu bonding...

-Archu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patrarekha

waiting for a long part i love this story too much

jhum,thanx a ton for enlightening me with Vrishaketu...now that I am also in love with him..i will continue before the weekend for sure...😳
-Archu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: frappie

It was really nice archu di ...

I love the way you ptrayed vrishketu's dillema
btw I had a doubt wasnt vrishali alive after karna's death like I know in your Os she underwent sati...
Loved your OS it was very nice
waiting eagerly to see arjun vrishketu bonding...

thnx a lot my lil sis...everyone here wanted me to show more reluctance from Vrishaketu,so I came up with this part for them...he is getting closer to Arjun..i will surely make this bonding happen ...
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i donno y i somehow relate to vrishketu that's y i wanted to read this
sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice part waiting for next one.😊
-Archu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sravss

Nice part waiting for next one.😊

surely..i will update this weekend yaar..thnx for the nice comments...😃
nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
beautiful story i loved each update!😊
-Archu- thumbnail
😛😉PART 4
I will show you something"..Subhadra took him to one of the inner rooms of the palace.He had never been there before..It was such a beautifully decorated room..There were dim lights from the colourful candles which gave him a mysterious feeling.He saw pillars carved with the pictures of ancient gods..At middle part of the room,he saw something glittering,it must be some celestial weapons,he thought.."Mata, can i see that?"..He was at the brim of curiosity.. "Sure,my son..come with me."Subhadra removed the red curtain,behind which Vrishketu saw two Bows placed on two sepetate golden stands.He could easily recognize one of them..It was the Vijaya bow,the devine possession of his father..He heard the story of it from his mother..Vrishaketu tried his best to control himself and still he could feel one drop of tear falling down his cheeks and it fell down on the bow.Subhadra could feel his pain ,but pretended that she didnt notice ,because she thought,he would feel ashamed to cry infront of her.He came back to normal ,very soon and asked her."Mata ,Can I have this?"
"Putr Vrishaketu,it is yours ,but you are not yet capable of using it now."He saw one tall lean figure ,entering the room.It was his uncle vadudev.Seeing him vrishaketu's eyes were widened with a smile..
"But Mamashree,when will i be eligible to use this?What should i do for that?"
"You have to practice regularly and become a Maharathi like your father and uncle Arjun, then also i can't assure that you will be capable of using this..Because it is a celestial weapon,Power of it will come to you by its own .Only if you are sincere in your Karma."Krishna smiled at the confused face of the child."I know ,you didn't understand half of what I told you..But you will,in the course of your education"Vrishaketu could get the essence of what he said..It added to his determination.
He turned around to look at the bow again.It was then he noticed the other bow,which looked slightly heavy and more attractive."Mamashree, who's bow is this?" It was subhadra who replied him."Putr ,it is Aryaputr Arjun's bow Gandiv."he looked at the bow again and then it occured to him.
"But i never saw him,using this..Why is this kept here?."He looked at both of them for an answer.Krishna broke the silence."My Son..He took a pran not to touch this weapon anymore till his death."Vrishaketu din need any further explanation to understand why Arjun had to sacrifice his weapon.He knew very well,it would have been painful for him to take a decision like that..He felt a sudden urge to talk to Arjun..

Vrishaketu went to search for Arjun .But he was not there in his room .. Vrishketu got confused..He used to be there with books or his Veena after the meals."Putr ,Vrishaketu are you searching for Arjun?"He turned around to look at the owner of the voice. It was his grandmother Kunti..He never talked to her before.He felt that she was also equally reluctant to talk to him.May be because she knows his hatred for her.He was merely looking at her pale face.He noticed that she is too lean and looked fragile.Everyday he used to see her in the morning coming back from the mandir and he was happy to hear that she is determined to go in exile along with the king Dritrashtra and queen Gandhari..He was so used to consider them as the king and queen of Hastinapur.."Putr ,if you are searching for Arjun,i saw him going to the Ayodhanshala where you used to practice archery"Saying this she smiled at him and went to her room.He was surprised to see such an emotionless calmness in her.
Edited by -Archu- - 10 years ago
-Archu- thumbnail
jhum,i started writing yesterday itself,since i promised to update this weekend..but i couldn't focus on anything yesterday due to the episode and finally it became Sunday night!!!!