Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taruna40 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
its beautiful reading i just read both the parts pls do continue
would love to read more about their bonding
karan son and arjun i also like the part how he felt the love coming his way from subhadra and she does hold him responsible just ready to give love
-Archu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Taruna ,thanx a lot for your support..i will continue soon..😛
Strikhedonia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Please gimme an update yaar!😳😳😛
-GayathriK- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow!! That was a fabulous work archu!!! Loved the way you brought up vrishaketu's emotions and feelings, could feel it hitting the right spots!!
Continue soon i am waiting impatiently!! 🤗
-Archu- thumbnail
Part 3
Vrishaketu started the archery education under the guidance of Arjun and Krishna.He got mesmerised by the charm of Krishna very soon.Even before raising a question ,Krishna used to clear his doubt..Vrishaketu was pleasently surprised with this,and he considered it as a privilege to call him uncle.But he never addressed Arjun like that,he used to call him teacher and outside the school,he tried his best to avoid eye contact with Arjun.He never responded to the kind of affectionate guestures ,but he continued to be a respectfull and obedient student.Arjun was too disappointed at this behaviour of Vrishaketu.He approached Madhav for a solution."Madhav ,will he be able to forgive me anytime..I do consider him as my Abhimanyu ,may be due to this reason I cant tolerate the distance between us.."Krishna smiled at his friend,he could see the heart of a father craving for the love of his son."My friend ,I know that Vrishaketu matters to you a lot. But I cant help you in this matter. You should wait for the magician called time to perform his tricks on your son.There might be some unhealed wounds ,which cant be cured by any medicines but time..I assure you one thing that ,gradually he will start loving you,just like he loved his father. I will tell you one thing ,whenever you interact with Vrishaketu,forget that you are Arjun,who killed his father,instead think that you are his father..It will be easy for you,as Karna is your brother,a part of your Soul,believe me he is still living in you.Once you are able to do this,Vrishaketu would start finding his father in you and I am sure he will come closer ."
Arjun felt slightly relieved at these words of Krishna..
IP palace
"Putr Vrishaketu, how far is your education?.I heard that you are a brilliant student"Subhadra asked Vrishaketu while serving food for him.he looked up at her with a smile."Who told you this ,mata? I know it woul be uncle Krishna..He is very fond of me.its nothing.I am just an ordinary student."He told her remembering the situation where Arjun tried the whole day to teach him Sabdavedhi technic..At the end of the day he was able to send one arrow perfectly aiming the sound.Krishna came near him and tapped on his shoulder saying it was done very well.But his teacher was not satisfied. Vrishaketu felt that Arjun was rather disappointed with himself.He didnt tell any thing,Vrishaketu knew very well that his performance of the day was not impressive..His concentration kept deviating.He even felt doubt on the intention of the person who was teaching him the technic..If someone got injured,or cursed him,what would happen!!Vrishaketu never wanted to bear the burden of curses like his father..But his teacher,Arjun was so determined to teach him this dangerous technic."where is your Mind,my son..Dont think too much when you are sitting in front of your food.Just enjoy the meals"Subhadra's words brought him back to senses."By the way it was not your uncle Krishna,who told me about you.It was your father."
"My father!!!How do you know him?Did he ever come in your dreams to talk to you"Subhadra smiled at his innocence."No,my dear son..it was not ,jyeshth bhrata Karna...Aryaputr Arjun told me about you..You used to call me mata,then why dont you call him kakashree too.He would be really happy to hear that from you.I know from the proud tone of his, He is seeing our lost sons in you. He was too proud that you were catching things very soon."
The picture of Arjun ,who was sitting on the riverside rock with his head supporter by one palm came to Vrishaketu's Mind..He felt it was very similar to that of his father who used to feel disappointed,at the poor performance of his elder brothers at times..He never saw him scolding them..He would give appreciation ,but only once they clearly deserved it.He even saw Vrishasena practicing the whole night ,not to disappoint their father.Vrishaketu felt a strange feeling inside him.He always obeyed Arjun ,when it comes to Archery education,because he was studying archery for the sake of his father..For the first time he felt he had to study this for himself,for his teacher who is having a lot of expectations from him..He shouldnt make Arjun disappointed anymore,Vrishaketu took that decision in his Mind..
jhum ,I am really sorry for the late update yaar..I hope all of you will enjoy this update guys..do let me know your opinion..
-Archu- thumbnail
@gayatri and @sarvas ,thanx a lot for liking the story..
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww thank u for updating though it was a bit small but loved it how u portrayed his inner dilemma n feelings but now m going impatient to read more
-Archu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patrarekha

aww thank u for updating though it was a bit small but loved it how u portrayed his inner dilemma n feelings but now m going impatient to read more

thnks dear...i will try to update next part asap...😛
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wonderful update Archu...😊
Please continue...
taruna40 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update archu i loved it arjun is seeing his lost sons in him and waiting for him to start lovin him also and one day it will happen
ty for PM i would love to read more pls write soon a longer one when u ve time