Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Archanapajit

thnx dear..😃..Since i dint know that much about Vrishketu..I took the freedom to write that he dint take part in the kurukshetra war at all..

😛

he actually din't otherwise how could he remain alive actually each of pandavas had one son left after war they din;t take part
-Archu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

One correction here - Vrishaketu had nothing to do w/ the Rajasuya yagna, only the Ashwamedha. Rajasuya happened when the Pandavas ruled Indraprastha, while Ashwamedha happened after the war.

Also, it's very unlikely that Vrishaketu fought in the Kurukshetra war, or else, on day 18, he too would have been killed by Nakul like 3 of his brothers.

Vrish bro..thnx for the info..👏
This is a note to everyone who read the story and dont know about Vrishketu..and one more thing...
The story is completly fictional..It occured to me while thinking about what would have happened between Arjun and Karna's son Vrishaketu!!It has nothing to do with the facts about him..
Cotswolds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great one again.. Heart touching. Love your writing. ⭐️
-Archu- thumbnail
Cots yar, thnx for liking it...Thanx to rekha,Chandu and sabyatha for your nice comments...
Jhum ,i'll update soon...
-Archu- thumbnail
Part 2
Vrishaketu never imagined a situation like this.He wanted to slay Arjun to take revenge for his whole family.He was not able to take breath when he arrived back home..There he saw 4 men and a lady waiting for him.He didnt need anybody to tell him who they are .The child didnt know what to do..He saw One of the 4men was in conversation with his grandfather."Please allow us to take him to palace..Being the son of elder brother Karna and the only surviving child in our next generation he is the only hope for us in future.Dont worry, 5 of us will take care of Vrishketu ,he is our son anyway."
How dare him say that?Vrishketu thought.without waiting for the decision of his grand father he told everyone."I am not coming,anywhere..grand pa ,please dont let them take me"He moved closer to his grandma ,holding tight putting his hands around her waist..
By that time Arjun reached there following him.He was sweating badly..
Seeing Vrishketu crying and refusing to come,he felt really bad for the child.
"Jyeshth,dont compell him..He is too young to handle it. "he turned to Vrishketu."My son ,take your own time..Ask permission from your father.I am sure he is still alive in your heart ,just as he is in mine..I will make you the greatest archer in the world..You have to rule the kingdom with all the luxuries and honours denied for your father."
Yudhishthir continued.."Son ,your father would have defenitely wished for you to become a maharathi like him..We are leaving for now.Please let us know once he changes the decision."he finished looking at Athirath..
Night
Vrishketu couldnt sleep thinking of the whole incidents of the day..Pandavas whom,he considered as the greatest enemies came out to be his only remaining blood relatives..He saw his crying mother jumping to the fire...He saw his father praying to Surya narayan at the river side..Vrishketu saw himself standing at the river side staring at his father..He turned to look at him..Vrishaketu saw the glittering earrings he always admired ..He even blamed his father for not giving him a golden armour by birth.He wondered if his father had these two by birth,why didnt he get them!!Father aproached him.gently placing one hand on his shoulder he told Vrishaketu"My son ,dont hate Arjun..He was not the one responsible for my death..Dont hate any of them..go with them..I am sure you wont regret it ever"
"But .."before he opened his mouth to speak Vrishaketu saw his father walking away..He had a lot of questions to ask.But He was not able to raise his voice to call his father..
Indraprasth Palace
Everyone were happy to hear the news that Vrishaketu finally agreed to join the family.They were there to welcome him when Vrishaketu came with Arjun to the IP palace..He saw his grand mother who abandoned his father in his infancy ,Vrishaketu did a formal Pranam to her..But he didn't go anywhere near her.Even though everyone were showering affection on him he felt completely out of place in the palace..Subhadra was the Only person with whom he felt comfortable with.Her wet smile looked similar to that of his mom.He knew that she lost her only son Abhimanyu in the war and his father is one of the most responsible persons for his death..But he felt her love and caring even warmer than the others.. She never loathed him for being Karna's son.

To be continued...
-Archu- thumbnail
I thought to finish the story of Vrishaketu with this ,but the boy who lost his parents and had to join the family he once considered as enemies ,I cudnt restrict his story to just two episodes...please do read and provide me with your inputs...
Strikhedonia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello yaar!😛

Nice update dear! I loved it!😃 Hope to see more Vrishketu-Arjun bond!😛 Aww... Vrishketu is more attached to Subhadra! That was a nice thought indeed! Loved this update!❤️ Continue soon please!😳

Take care!🤗
Edited by Angelic_Friend - 10 years ago
-Archu- thumbnail
Angelic ,thanks a lot for liking dear..😛😃
bhas1066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice writing. Please upate the rest soon!!!

👍🏼
-Archu- thumbnail
😛

Originally posted by: bhas1066

Nice writing. Please upate the rest soon!!!

👍🏼

bhas thnx for ur comment..