ARIYA FF - KOSHISH - EK AASHA PART 8 PG 81

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi Guys  I am starting a new FF on ARIYA well I just had a thought & my partner in crime is PRAVALIKA thanks a lot dear ðŸĪ— for your wonderful suggestion which I destroyed like this ðŸĪŠ well I dedicate this to all Ariya lovers ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š  will post the parts soon guys so please give ur feedback on CS n prologue so all my ARIYA obsessed friends this one is for u all  ðŸ˜Š 

Edited by GOLD.A - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

PROLOGUE:  Marriage is a beautiful bond that not only joins two people but two families too. They share their life, secrets, joy, guilt, pain & most important Love. Love is factor that binds 2 souls in bond of marriage & marriage which is not been based on love & trust can never last long. What will happen when such a marriage will take place? What will happen to this entire relationship without love & trust will they will be able to lead a proper life with this marriage or they will broke the relationship & biggest question that if they don't want to get married to each other in what circumstances they get married? It is a story of a 2 soul's bind together in a bond of marriage & tries & shares their life with each other. So welcome to this journey of marriage in which this couple will try & make their moments of marriage more beautiful & sweet & with the ray of hope that it will last till their last breath will this try be successful will this try join them in the bond of life time or they will end up breaking this relationship. So stay tuned to the story to watch the ups n downs in the life of this couple. 

Wo aasha hai wo abhilasha

Wo apnepan ki paribhsha

Wo saath chale ban ke saaya

Us sang jeeven badta aaya

Har pal ko madhur banane ki

Jeevan bhar saath nibhane ki

Ye EK Koshish haan Ek - koshish

CHARACTERIZATION:   Characters are:

ACP Sameer Dhamsingh Rathore:   A tough cop full fill all his duties towards his nation & family loves his job a sweet natured person by heart loves his friend Arjun & his wife Aisha a lot. Duty always comes first for him chief of ETF

ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte : A hot headed cop never believes going by law. Loves his ETF family a lot an emotional n sensitive person loves his friend sameer a Lot 2nd in command of ETF. Now he has avenged roshni murder & had calmed down a bit.

Shreekant sen : Gadget freak of ETF and an intelligent Technical expert  a fun loving guy.

Chandrakant Patil : Commando of ETF huge size body but a beautiful and caring heart  person .

Riya Mukherjee:  A fun loving girl loves to explore things on her own creative & intelligent research analyst of ETF went on under cover mission & she is missing as if now

Liza D cruz: She is forensic expert of ETF a fun loving girl with a bubbly nature

ACP Aisha Sameer Rathod :  3rd in command of ETF a beauty with brains a lady with a strong mental strength. She is a Orphan her parents died in an accident she supports her husband & loves him a lot she is a tough cop but a beautiful women by heart

Mrs Sumitra Joshi & Mr Jayanti Lal Joshi: They are typical Guajarati couple lives in neighbor of Arjun & love him like their own Son as their children had left them alone in Mumbai & arjun helped them in settling down.

I will add more characters if required as the story progresses. ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š

HOPE U ALL LIKED IT  ðŸ˜Š

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

CS N PROLOGUE -- PAGE 1
PART 1----PAGE 7
PART 2----PAGE 16
PART 3----PAGE 26
PART 4----PAGE 37
PART 5----PART 49 
PART 6----PAGE 60 & 61
PART 7----PAGE 70
PART 8----PAGE 81

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
NOTE : Guys I will update this FF twice or thrice in a week depending upon my work n ur response too If u don't  find the prologue apt n I have less comments  I will stop right here n will not update the parts further I think itna attyachaar kaafi hoga  ðŸĪ” so please let me know that weather I should continue or not ðŸ˜Š

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*unres*
awesome and interesting prologue...
Really loved it a lot...
CS and Concept top class...
I think,yeh Mr. and Mrs. Joshi will play an important part in Arjun's life,as they consider Arjun as their son and also Arjun has helped them settling in...
Waiting for the first part.
Continue sooonish...
Thanks for the pm...Edited by zebbie0504 - 10 years ago
zubiya92 thumbnail
Wow
Awesome concept
Love it
Cont soon
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5