in the upper comment, i meant, lol thanx 😆
Silly me! Its effect of your bad boy 😉
ZainXAliya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: KaBhi-FAN

in the upper comment, i meant, lol thanx 😆
Silly me! Its effect of your bad boy 😉

Haha so that's what you were trying to say all this time! I thought you were calling me jolly or something like that. It has been clarified and it did have some effect on our bad boy 😳
Drama_addict thumbnail
nice update continue soon and do Pm me
Edited by ZaYaVeeBa - 10 years ago
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ZainXAliya

Haha so that's what you were trying to say all this time! I thought you were calling me jolly or something like that. It has been clarified and it did have some effect on our bad boy 😳

🤣 chalo ab jaldi update karo! Shabaash..
😳
ZainXAliya thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaBhi-FAN

🤣 chalo ab jaldi update karo! Shabaash..
😳

Alright, I'm going to work on it haha, but first I have to attend school! Be patient. 😉
-Bubble- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awww aliya was so much abused 😭
zain in this role looking cool! love him in any role 😃

nice update plz continue sooon 😊 😳

gr8 work 👏
ZainXAliya thumbnail
Thanks for those of you who gave me feedback. I will update next week cause I am a very lazy updater so deal with me haha! Anyways hope I get a few more feedbacks and enjoy, also wait for my updates!
mayur-arti.4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome cahpter!
loved it, but Zain hates Aliya, why?
I would like to know how they got married, if Aliya loves him and he hates her 😳
Felt bad for Aliya
Update soon and do PM me, have sent you a buddy request 😊
ZainXAliya thumbnail

Hey everyone I am back with another update, so please like & comment on it cause I write this only for you guys to appreciate my hard work. I am hoping this time many of you like this chapter.

Chapter 2:

"Aaliya come over here.." Zain's older brother calls her over.

"Yes..?" Aaliya asked him smiling.

"Are you happy in this house, Aaliya and be honest?" Fahad gave Aaliya a big smile, she tried to keep in her bruises inside of her and gave him a smile.

"Ofcourse I'm happy to be a part of this family." Aaliya replied back to him.

"And Zain..?" He asked, the name made her face him and frown a bit.

"Are you happy to be Zain's wife, Aaliya?" He asked.

She looked down and played with her fingers muttering, "Ermm.."

"Haha your blushing already Aaliya, anyways please do visit the kitchen. Your mother-in-law wants to speak to you."

She nodded as she walked towards the kitchen until she bumped into 'him'.

"Aaliya, can't you watch where your going? Are you blind now?!" He shouted.

She looked up at him and tried to hold in her tears and gave Zain a fake smile, "Zain you needn't to be that harsh. People do make mistakes and those mistakes can sometimes be a good lesson for you. I don't see what's wrong into bumping into your own..?"

He raised up an eyebrow confused, "Aaliya what are you even babbling about?"

"Zain please move out of my way, I have to go. I don't want to deal with you and your nonsense." Aaliya crossed her arms.

"Oh hello? Now your talking rubbish, you are the one to talk nonsense and call me one wow Aaliya you really do outsmart everyone." He laughed sarcastically rolling his eyes.

She grabbed his collar and gave him a stern look in the eyes, "Look Zain! Don't mess with me, you don't know who your dealing with!"

"Really?" He smirked.

"Yes, really!" She let goes of him and almost slips until he got a hold of her waist.

They have an eye-lock for sometime..

"Aaliya, I want to tell you something so listen carefully.." He came closer to her face while grabbing her by the waist.

"Y-yeah..?" She waited for his reply.

"I..." He says.

"Mhm.." She got so lost into his eyes that she didn't even realize that he was only teasing her.

He quickly dropped her on the floor as she hit her back hard on the ground, "Allah! Aah!"

He chuckled, "Haha, I love this game.."

"Grr.. ugh I hate you..!" She got up and gave him an angry look.

"Yeah you really do hate me.." He winked and rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"Ugh..!" Aaliya pushes him away and ran into the bathroom releasing out all her pain crying.

She cried hard and fell on the floor, "What did I do to hurt him? Nothing right?! Then why is he giving me all this pain?!"

Few moments later she wiped off her tears and got ready to go out and walk into the kitchen where her mother-in-law was standing, "Aaliya your here.."

She nodded and took a step forward, she wanted to take another step until she told her to stop moving, "Stop!"

Aaliya froze at that moment and looked at her confused.

"Aaliya.. you do know this marriage took place because of many circumstances right?" Zain's mother spoke walking towards Aaliya.

Aaliya nodded at her, "Yes.. I understand."

"You also do know that I will never accept you as my daughter-in-law right?" She crossed her arms giving Aaliya a very serious look on the face.

Aaliya managed to look up at her and frown, this broke her heart. Her own mother-in-law didn't want her in this house as her daughter-in-law? Now Zain and his mother will make her life as a living hell torturing her to death?

"Aaliya do you understand..?" She asked calmly.

Aaliya nodded, "Yes.."

"Good. This will not go out to anyone alright? This conversation should stay between us two." She responds.

Aaliya nodded at her, "Yes understood."

"Good.. anyways please cook something new for us since you are related to this family.." She walked away.

Aaliya couldn't take anything anymore, she didn't wish to live no more. What's the point of living in this house when Zain and his mother don't accept to have a relation with her? A tear managed to scroll down her cheeks.

Aaliya served out the food to everyone as she took a seat down looking at everyone, "Is the food okay?"

"No, it's not okay.." Fahad spoke.

"Is it to bitter or sweet? Or spicy?!" She reacted, Fahad laughed at her sudden reaction.

"No, no Aaliya. I only said the food is not okay. The food is delicious. Zain why don't you try it? It's really tasty especially when your wife made it with such effort you have to taste it." Fahad winked at him.

Zain got up from his chair, "I'm not hungry.." He walked away, Aaliya frowned.

"What has gotten into him?" Fahad asked confused.

Aaliya got up from hers and left the living room entering her room, "Zain.. please come downstairs. You cannot starve.."

"Why do you care if I starve or not?" Zain asked.

"Because your mother can't see you starve." She said.

"Don't bring up my mother in our conversation and please stop acting like you care about me okay Aaliya?"

She frowned, "Please atleast not my food, but there are other servings on the table you may eat.." She smiled a little.

"You are really weird Aaliya! Stop pestering me!" Zain shouted.

Aaliya went out the door and brang food in for him, he sighed. "Aaliya I am not-"

She cut him off by shoving a piece of chicken in his mouth forcefully, she giggled a little. "Haha!"

He gave her an angry look, "Aaliya I will hurt you!"

She smirked, "I'm ready for it."

He stared at her dumbfounded, "Huh?"

They heard a knock on their door, Zain pushed Aaliya and opened it up. "Ma?"

"Zain.. I just found this anklet on the floor.. just wanted to know if this belonged to Aaliya's..?"

Aaliya walked towards the door and looked at the anklet, "No.. this is not mine.."

"Really? It clearly says your name.." Zain's mother spoke.

Aaliya slowly took the anklet from her hands and stared at it for awhile, "It's really not mine though.."

Zain saw a note that was stuck with the anklet and took it out, "It has a note with it.."

"To my dear Aaliya.." Aaliya looked terrified and so did both of them.

"Mom, please leave I need to have a word with Aaliya!" He gave her an angry look, she was afraid.

He banged the door closed and pulled her close to him, "What is this supposed to be, Aaliya?!"

"N-Nothing at all.. I-I really don't know who sent this to me..!" She was stuttering and afraid, she was confused now and thought of who may have sent this note and anklet to her?

"Don't lie to me, I know your hiding something from us and it's best if you speak out the truth!" Zain shouted in rage.

"Zain, open up the door we have a visitor!" Zain's mother called out.

"I will deal with you later." Zain pushed her away and got out of the room slamming the door on her. She sat on the bed crying.

Did you love it? Hate it? Please let me know what part most troubled you or what part interested you into reading more.