ZaYa *Immortal Feelings* Updated On Page 3 Chapter 2!

ZainXAliya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone, I'm going to write a story on ZaYa. πŸ˜‰ Tell me if you want me to continue with this story or not and bashing/rude comments are allowed, I dont mind absolutely fine with me.😳Please press the like button and post a reply. πŸ˜ƒ

Chapter 1:

Zain caught Aaliya's hand and twisted it pushing her on his bed. Today was their suhaagraat and Aaliya on the other hand was confused of why he was doing this to her.

"Zain, what the hell is the matter with you?!" Aaliya shook him.

"Leave me alone! Why won't you just stop following me?!"

Zain glared at her with such intensity raging through his fiery eyes.

"Zain.. w-what are you talking about? Don't you love me..? I..-" He cut her off with a big slap on the face, her eyes turned teary.

"Don't you ever bring up that word ever again, Aaliya!" He warned her.

"Zain, I'm not understanding anything right now. Please.. tell me that you don't hate me..." Aaliya begged falling on the floor catching his legs.

He picked her up from the floor and smirked evilly, "I... hate you..." He laughed hard.

She couldn't believe it, how could he betray her? But why? How could he do this to her?!

"Zain you idiot! How could you even think of hurting me like this! I hate you!" She punched him on the chest while he turned her around and carried her to the bed.

He layed her down on the bed while she still kicks him to get off of her.

"Zain get off of me!" She shouts.

He pinned her against the bed and gave her a stern look,

"Don't you ever dare to expect Zain Usmaan Abdullah to love you. I don't give a crap whether you love me or not, but remember that I have no feelings for you. The only feeling I have for you is hatred. That's it."

She looked into his eyes as tears scroll down her gentle cheeks, her cheeks were extremely red. "Zain, I will not tolerate with this hatred of yours towards me. I can't expect you to hate me! Tell me that all of this is a lie!"

Zain chuckled, "Aaliya, I've never been with a stupid girl in my life before."

"Excuse me? Who are you to call me stupid?! What about your ex-girlfriend who cheated on you with another guy and then-?" Zain cut her off.

"Aaliya! Don't you dare speak about that girl! I don't trust women like you or her. I never will."

"... But I'm not like her, Zain.." Aaliya spoke.

"Whatever. You all women are the same. All of you leave and cheat the men."

"Zain, why won't you understand that I never do such thing like that?!" She asked.

"Haha, how would I know when you never have done such thing like this?" He asked.

"What?" She was confused.

He stretched his arms and yawned, "Good night mammu ki banjhi!"

He fell on his bed and slept while Aaliya sat on the floor crying. She thought many times of how could Zain do this with her?

Is there a reason behind to what he's doing? Or is it because he really doesn't love her?

Next morning Zain woke up and saw Aaliya laying on the floor asleep, he felt bad so he picked her up from the floor and carried her to the sofa. It was 7 AM. He put a blanket over her and then admired her for sometime. He realized why was he admiring her just now?

He wanted to touch her face, but again he had that feeling of why should he?

Aaliya moaned in her sleep, "Zain.. please don't leave me.."

Zain saw her in a bad condition as she caught his arm in her sleep. He felt really bad and disgusted of himself. He's never hated himself more than anyone else.

"Aaliya.." He spoke out softly.

He was very rude to her last night, he shouldn't have said all those harsh things towards her. He got so lost into his thoughts that he didn't even realize Aaliya was shaking him. He finally got back into his senses and stared at her.

"Zain..? Why are you staring at me like that and why am I here?!" Aaliya asked him confused raising up an eyebrow.

"Uh.. nothing. How should I know how you got there and I'm not staring at you! Why would I stare at such hideous face?" He turned away.

She was shocked and hurt, "What did you just say Mr. Abdullah?!"

"Why should I repeat? Are you deaf now?"

She grabbed a pillow and threw it on him, "Shut Up you freak! You look like a monkey so who's the hideous one now?! Huh?!"

"You.." He smirked.

"Grr...!!" She controlled her anger and sat down on the sofa.

"Aaliya go get changed, you don't want to sweat on those clothes." He winked laughing evilly.

She humphed, "Whatever armpits."

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him, "What did I just hear now?"

She smirked at him, "Why should I repeat? Are you deaf now?"

His eyes never left hers and continued to stare at her with rage. "Just go get changed!" He pushed her away.

Few moments later Aaliya came out from the bathroom as Zain kept staring at her. She was wearing a long dress, she didn't apply much make-up on, but she could nearly see him drooling over her. She blushed a little and went to look at herself in the mirror.

She noticed his eyes never left her. She blushed more as he realized that she was blushing from him staring at her. He walked towards her and put her bangs to the side blowing in her ear.

"Zain.." She moaned out.

He grabbed her tight and squeezed her stomach, "Aaah!!"

He let go of her and moved back a few inches from her smirking. "Zain what the hell was that?!"

"It hurts right?"

"Yes, alot!" She shouted,

"Deal with it. Your going to have to tolerate with all the pain I give you for the rest of your life Aaliya." He chuckled.

She frowned, "I can change you.."

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"Nothing.. forget it.." She sighs.

If you guys enjoyed it then please do like and comment it, also if you want me to continue then let me know.
Edited by ZainXAliya - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG why the hatred? Yet the softness with which he picked her up and out her on the sofa... Yet their kitkits ongoing hahah! I want to say I loved it but I feel bad because Aliyah was abused so much... it hit a nerve, she still believes she can chnage him and I love to read how she does so and what's happened between them! Good work really really goood :) please accept the buddy request and pm me when you Uodate :) it's totally worth reading!
ZainXAliya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweta...

OMG why the hatred? Yet the softness with which he picked her up and out her on the sofa... Yet their kitkits ongoing hahah! I want to say I loved it but I feel bad because Aliyah was abused so much... it hit a nerve, she still believes she can chnage him and I love to read how she does so and what's happened between them! Good work really really goood :) please accept the buddy request and pm me when you Uodate :) it's totally worth reading!

Thanks for enjoying and accepted your buddy request dear haha! I just love bad boys, seeing Zain in a baddy mode makes me go crazy and I myself reading this to myself am feeling bad for Aaliya too, and I will PM you when I update. πŸ˜ƒ
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
intersting concept.Zain was so rude to Aliya.poor girl i feel bad for her.continue and update next part soon.
ZainXAliya thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

intersting concept.Zain was so rude to Aliya.poor girl i feel bad for her.continue and update next part soon.

Thanks for commenting and liking dear, I am glad that you are liking the concept of this story. 😊
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting! I love bad boys! 😳
Aliya was abused so much! Now i wanna c how she changes him! Do p.m me when u update 😳
ZainXAliya thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaBhi-FAN

Interesting! I love bad boys! 😳
Aliya was abused so much! Now i wanna c how she changes him! Do p.m me when u update 😳

Same here, bad boys are so hott! 😳 and I will update you in my future updates. πŸ˜†
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZainXAliya

Same here, bad boys are so hott!😳and I will update you in my future updates.πŸ˜†

jol thbnx πŸ˜† 😳
ZainXAliya thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaBhi-FAN

jol thbnx πŸ˜† 😳

πŸ˜ƒ 😊 πŸ˜‰

Word Count: 0

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZainXAliya