Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Congratulations on new thread..
Update was just Mind Blowing 👏
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread!!! That was awesome, I loved it 😊
Hopefully Khushi will be safe and I am sure our hero will rescue her!!! Please update soon 😃
pari_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on the new thread...
loved d update...
Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for d pm
Wow!!!!
Indeed a very long updt.
I can imagine after gettin so engrossed reading it how much it must have taken ur time n effort.

Awesome updt.
Part A
Arnav khushi moments were cute.
All the tension really got built up wht wid u puttin everythng wid time n place.
(Unless there is somethng frm earlier updt this aspect of ur writing leaves no confusion as to wht hpnnd in which order).
Arnav mullin over the past spl reg the locket at least khushi remembers tht if nt tht it ws he who gave her n wht tht locket means to her.
Payal is a tigress n Akash got a dose from her.
Garima seems over protective.

Part B
The whole drama unfoldin 
Arnav shieldin khushi frm everythng n everyone includin Garima n he did it respectfully since they r her parents n right now their relationship is nt official.
Arnav n Shashi convo ws proof of how amazin these two men are n how they love khushi to the core.
Arush ws so cute cryin for his mom n savin her frm further interrogation when tempers were flayin
Luckily the families now knw.
Loved ASR in action he shud have fired Pam when she tried to harm khushi instead of warnin her 
Bt he rectified it by firin the guy too sendin a precedent tht no one shud mess wid him$

Part C
Aman knew tht time ws precious if he hd told Arnav abt this then may b keepin khushi safe wud b on Arnav's to do list.
Knwing the news they shud hve anticipated tht khushi is exposed n cud b risky to her.
As much as Arnav loves her he dint even think tht khushi wud come under the radar. 
(I knew Khushi cud b the target bt hd no idea they wud make her their main targetn they shud hve put security for her too)f
I guess they hd figured khushi is imp even after the apology in the news coz they figured the news were taken back under pressure frm ASR.

I had raised the question n this proves if arnav were nt diverted by khushi he'd hve ans aman's calls n wht if he himself wud b kidnapped or some emergency knwin the threat his family is under  u hinted Arshi will face tough time n wud b apart.
So armav let his feelings affect him to an extent where he became careless n this may put them in trouble
-Prithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats on new thread
awesome update
sareen.chandani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey you have no idea how desperately ive waited for this update. i couldnt study for three days thinking ull update and for that matter i read the entire story again. but it was worth the wait. loved the way arush was crying and only his mama could stop him from crying. also the initial part where arnav and khushi are in their own bubble even though the entire world is collapsing around them and every one is worried but they are care free away from everything , only their company matters to them.
and even though u have said that the next update will be late but i hope its early cause im eagerly waiting to see what arnav will do next!👏
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesum part...loved the understanding families showed and also the respect arshi hav fr their family...arnav made all things right...OMG!!!!kushal kidnapped khushi...continue sooon
sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Omg what a updt love drama emotion ful pakage of dhamaka lov evry bit of it lov the way khushi mk undrtnd aman value in his life i get emotional when arnav tanx aman i expect one hug btw them but scene kamal ka that khushi convo with her parent vry touchy am vry thriled the way arnav tacle the situation aaj asr pure action mode per the last part is vry scary hope khushi wil safe tanx for longish updt totaly enjoyed pl dont mk us wait more updt soonEdited by sutapasarbabhom - 10 years ago
saschades thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOWW A VERY VERY LONG UPDATE
BEAUTIFUL once again
OMG they got Khushi...ASR on the rescue!!
thanks for pm xx
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
loved it <3
khushi got kidnapped
hope arnav saves her soon
thanks for the long update
thanks for the pm