Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tasha001 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Fatima_Q

So Simon Cowell confirmed..Louis is going to be a dad...Zayn has been dropped by Psyco records, but picked up by someone else in Sony...1D are going to take a break from one another and then get back together again later f they want to.

The last bit of info I feel was Simon dropping a hint that 1D are about to break up. 😲

Let's hope Zayn's solo career takes off. There was a picture posted of him on twitter taken at a recording studio in L.A.

I've read somewhere zayn leaving 1d is a PR stunt!!!
..Sugary_Pie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So Simon Cowell confirmed..Louis is going to be a dad...Zayn has been dropped by Psyco records, but picked up by someone else in Sony...1D are going to take a break from one another and then get back together again later f they want to.

The last bit of info I feel was Simon dropping a hint that 1D are about to break up. 😲

Let's hope Zayn's solo career takes off. There was a picture posted of him on twitter taken at a recording studio in L.A.

1D taking a break! 😲 i mean did Simon say they r gonna break up soon? ugh!
but if they r getting back together again , then i wud want even Zayn to join 'em! it wud be great!
but as of now, i guess the lads actually need a break but i dont want them to split

btw, i'm excited abt Zayn's new recording pic! :D
..Sugary_Pie.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasha001

Yaar zaynies ko pakdo otherwise this thread never gonna endπŸ˜”

koi hai hi nahi yaar :(
..Sugary_Pie.. thumbnail
well, u guys r making Eid excuses.. Ohkay will spare u guys this time! πŸ˜†
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..Sugary_Pie..

1D taking a break! 😲 i mean did Simon say they r gonna break up soon? ugh!
but if they r getting back together again , then i wud want even Zayn to join 'em! it wud be great!
but as of now, i guess the lads actually need a break but i dont want them to split

btw, i'm excited abt Zayn's new recording pic! :D

They've been over-worked from the get go. I'm not surprised if they want to take a break. Simon did confirm this in an interview. But the clincher is he said they'll get back together later if they want to.

I don't think Zayn leaving the band was a publicity stunt. I think he just wanted to make different kind of music. There were rumors that Harry wanted to try his hand in acting. And we know Niall has ties to another band too. It's only natural for them all to grow apart and want to try different things.

Wish them all the very best.
..Sugary_Pie.. thumbnail

They've been over-worked from the get go. I'm not surprised if they want to take a break. Simon did confirm this in an interview. But the clincher is he said they'll get back together later if they want to.

I don't think Zayn leaving the band was a publicity stunt. I think he just wanted to make different kind of music. There were rumors that Harry wanted to try his hand in acting. And we know Niall has ties to another band too. It's only natural for them all to grow apart and want to try different things.

Wish them all the very best.

Yeah i agree wid that.. i'm okay if they wanna take a break..i guess they actually deserve a break for some time.. but i cant bare their split.. :'/
and they r extremely great frnds and wud love to get back again ..if not very soon but not very late..
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Zayn's first solo cover piece that was leaked:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwISGbbS_To[/YOUTUBE]
..Sugary_Pie.. thumbnail

Anyone missing Zayn's voice?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKhBalB08-0[/YOUTUBE]

Ahhh *_*
i have this downloaded in my mobile and keep listening to it whenever i'm missing Zayn! ❀️
..Sugary_Pie.. thumbnail
Congratulations 1D for completing 5 years of epicness! πŸ˜ƒ #ProudOfBeingADirectioner!
5 lads = Best Boyband EVER!

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Zayn spotted in an LA nightclub:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI5yUVaqwJ4[/YOUTUBE]