Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Part III is being uploaded today!! Stay tuned!
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Hey everyone!
Part III has finished uploading and I've added it to the OP and Post # 3. Hope you enjoy it.

Part IV and V might come next week.
bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Shyam- your collection of Pooja's videos is definitely a keeper- watching the old scenes is a delight specially around the swaymvar. Now I can appreciate the nuances of her acting even better. Her scene with Krishna just before her wedding is a classic!

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Shyam:
The videos are not loading for me Dear..πŸ˜•..unable to view them....and could u please also provide Downloadable links to these as well as the old Part I videos that we discussed about in the Drau AT..😳..unable to download Part I currently..
guenhwyvar thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

@Shyam:

The videos are not loading for me Dear..πŸ˜•..unable to view them....and could u please also provide Downloadable links to these as well as the old Part I videos that we discussed about in the Drau AT..😳..unable to download Part I currently..

Sure, these are huge files and I think i lost my Part I video 😲
For anyone interested in downloading them, please PM me.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Bump.. would love to watch these again 😳
Sanjana_JA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shyam such an awesome work!!!..Pooja looks so gorgeous!!!😳...Thank u so much!!! And plz if u can, continue with some more parts!!!...That would be greatπŸ˜ƒ
LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shyam, I am missing Pooja so much that i decided to watch all the videos that you have made again...
thank you so much for these...wanted to tell u again that these are just simply awesome!! A tribute from a true Poojari !!
guenhwyvar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveYourDream

Shyam, I am missing Pooja so much that i decided to watch all the videos that you have made again...
thank you so much for these...wanted to tell u again that these are just simply awesome!! A tribute from a true Poojari !!

Thanks! I built myself a powerful computer recently so I could restart the Tribute, but classes have piled on like crazy. I'll try working on it slowly. Definitely need to finish it one day πŸ˜† Maybe Pooja's Birthday πŸ˜‰
guenhwyvar thumbnail
a special surprise coming soon ...