Pooja Sharma as Panchaali Video Tribute {PART IV AT LONG LAST!!!

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Part IV

Link: http://www.veoh.com/watch/v84167414MXzKHgJ8

Hi everyone! So after watching Pooja's brilliant performance on Saturday (VH) , I figured why not make a nice tribute. I planned on trimming all the episodes to just include scenes where Pooja is part of.
This is Part 4 ranging from Episodes 131 - 143 (Shakuni suggests Duryodhan to marry Subhadra to Karna rescues Duryodhan). I had edited Episode 144, but when I put everything together I guess I missed it. Oops. So Kite scene is delayed until next time folks.

Pooja Pooja Pooja ðŸĪŠ Loved her reaction and timing

Update 2/8/15
Also, I've decided that in order for me to work on this, I'll be changing the way I do things. Instead of doing a chunk of episodes like I used to to make it equal ~2 hours or so of Pooja, I'll just focus on specific chapters / arcs. This was Indraprasth Arc. Next will be Dyut Arc (Eps 145 - 152) and then Vastraharan Arc (153-157), and so on. That way I can break it up into smaller, more manageable parts. Hopefully this means that I can edit and upload faster, but we'll see about that.

Some important notes:
  1. Full screen doesn't work, so if you want to watch it full screen go here:
    (part IV) http://www.veoh.com/watch/v84167414MXzKHgJ8
  2. This is 2 hours long.
  3. Archives are located in Post #3 in this thread
  4. Initially the plan was to trim everyone else but Pooja (unless there was a certain dialogue), so this is sort of seen in the beginning parts, but I slowly started to break away from that (right after the first Pooja and Malini scene)
  5. This is supposed to be in 1080p, but apparently you have to download it. If you want to download it, you can download the Veoh Web Player, but be cautious they include extra stuff so when installing, read carefully. You will be clicking the SKIP button.
  6. All credit goes to StarPlus and their team. My only involvement in this video was the introduction (first 45 seconds ish)
Edited by shyam09 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is wonderful Shyam. Great job! Is it okay if I post it on my tumblr blog and FB page? I will give you credit of course
guenhwyvar thumbnail
~Archives~
Part I:

Link: http://www.veoh.com/watch/v701881056ckJGTE4

Part II:

Part IV:

Also, since these are all in 1080p - if you have a great internet connection - I suggest downloading them via Veoh Web Player. Keep in mind that when you install that software, you will be prompted with installing bloatware so go through the installation slowly and be sure to NOT install any other software besides the Veoh Web Player. If you have questions, ask me 😛

Originally posted by: bheegi

This is wonderful Shyam. Great job! Is it okay if I post it on my tumblr blog and FB page? I will give you credit of course

go nuts with it 😆
Edited by shyam09 - 9 years ago
bheegi thumbnail
Hope we can see part 2 soon...thanks shyam
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Part 2 is going to be a tad bit late 😭 I got busier than expected, but I figure if I work on it a little bit each day, I should have it up by Wed or Thurs at the latest. My apologies.
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyam09

Part 2 is going to be a tad bit late 😭 I got busier than expected, but I figure if I work on it a little bit each day, I should have it up by Wed or Thurs at the latest. My apologies.

Take your time shyam...i really enjoyed the first part because there were a lot of dialogues between Krishna and Draupadi that you included, and these statements are relevant to current track.
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg Shyam! Thank you so much for this video ðŸĪ— I love Pooja as Panchali alot! This tribute video just made my day! 👏I am waiting for part 2..ðŸ˜ģ I know u r quite busy... But do pm when part 2 is done
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Just finished the next 15 episodes. I'll be converting tonight and uploading tomorrow morning, so hopefully tomorrow night (or the day after tomorrow's morning IST) we should get part II up. I'll see if I can work on Part III tomorrow, and we *might* just have Part III this week too.
It won't be as Pooja centered as the first one was (just because the other characters play an important role in Pooja's acting style (reaction wise, etc.) and because my brain literally wanted to explode during the first 5 minutes of editing out non Pooja moments during the swayamvar (it was just too much work to cut out non Pooja moments).

So hopefully hopefully things don't screw up and we will have Parts II and III this week!!!
Edited by shyam09 - 10 years ago
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Ok, finally Part II is up 😉
Part III was supposed to have been uploaded tonight, but I fell asleep so I have to make Part III. I'll try to make magic happen tomorrow
bheegi thumbnail
Thanks Shyam...you are a sweetheart. Loved it!!