Users

Frequent Posters

Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Fatz-

YOUR SUSPENCE

WILL BE THE END OF ME🀬 jkπŸ˜†
The beach scene got me all excited, i was like oh sugars, he's gonna tell her what happen to him but noπŸ₯Ί my achy breaky heart.
LOVING the build up though!
oh why, why are they ignoring eachother, there goes my achy breaky heart againπŸ₯Ί
anyways, loved each and every bit of it <333
update soon <3333

PS. LOLs at Zain for getting his butt wet🀣

FATTYYY πŸ€— Also sorry OCD but Suspense* 🀣 Sorry I had to! Anyway, initially I was going to reveal everything after the beach scene but then I decided to be evil and let it be 😈 Promise to god though next chapter will have the suspense cleared for sure! And it is not that big a deal but lol, first three chapters I have wasted on it πŸ˜† You sisters noticed the butt waala part. DIRTYYY 🀣 Thank you for commenting 😳

Originally posted by: ZaYaFan1

Wow! Your story still remains a mystery and I'm not just liking it but loving it πŸ˜‰ All writers are just so amazing by making Zain's character so damn amazing!! πŸ˜› I love him in very story lol... Well the way you sum up their emotions and feelings is just fantastic !! Your words are always upto the mark !! And now you know what to do whenever you update the next part, right? πŸ˜› Still reminding you, do PM me πŸ˜‰ I'm too lazy for search for new updates that's why lol ! I'm waiting eagerly for the next part πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you sooo much! Glad you are loving the story and the way the emotions and feelings are potrayed, hehe 😳 And yes, I will definitely PM you. I am always hungry for comments you know 🀣 Thank you once again!! :)

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

amazing update.now Aliya made test Zain his own medicin.feel bad to see them like that but its help to make them realise their feeling.can't wait for next part.update soon.

Thank you! And yes, Zain is tasting his own medicine. Glad you like it 😳

Originally posted by: vinu127

oh god this was sooo good(ok! disclaimer-i m not promoting KFCπŸ˜‰)

it was just so adorable to read Zain getting so restless about the fact that his aliya is ignoring him!
as i already said, n will say again... ur updates r making me fall in love with zain over n over n over n over again...
lovely one...
will be waiting for ur next update...
thanq for the pm

OMG THE KFC REFERENCE 🀣 I am glad you like the update though 😳 I shall be updating soon. Thank youuu πŸ€—
Edited by Jyo. - 10 years ago
Jyo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

Lovely update Jyo! Thank you, for the PM. kitna ignore maarte hai, dono ek doosre ko!🀣

I liked how you ended it, leaving us in a cliffhanger. Aaliya seriously is quite affected by Zain & happy Zain notices the same & responds to her, keeping that on mind.

Thank you Unnz 😳 Ab yaar, story kheechne ke liye ignore to karwana padega na 🀣 And yes, she is quite affected and he knows it very well :) Glad you like the update. Thank you once again!

Originally posted by: fijiana

Bas itna sa? Pehle zain was ignoring aliyah, now aliyah ignored zain and he was trying to pacify her. ANd now it seems both will ignore each other. Thanks alot Fahad. Love the fact that everyone knows what's up.
But what happened to Zain in the first instance. Why was he like that, so much so that his parents don't want to talk about it. Ufff! I so wanna know.

Awww! And he gifts her the complete season of Friends. Just perfect.
Can't wait for the next update. And thanks again for the PM/

Sorrryyy but length will be somewhat like this :( Thank you for pointing the little details that you like 😳 It makes me really happy when I get comments like this. Shall update soon. Thanks once again!!

Originally posted by: -Yuks-

Nice update. I really like the pace of your fic.

Originally posted by: jazmeen

Loved it

Thank u for the pm love

Originally posted by: aashiqua

She misses him
and he cannot see her hurt..bt nw d war cntinues

Thank you 😳
Jyo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweta...

What an Uodate I loved how zain found her at the beach and apologised to her was amazing but she truly was hurt if she was crying which I felt sooo and for and it clearly took a toll on her as she forgot her 20th I was pleasantly surprised when zain bought her such a thoughtful gift u liked it hahha and when fab and told everyone what happened it was clear but not why was there a change in zain can't wait for that to be disclosed and I hope it's soon :) thansk for the pm can't wait for the next part :)

Thank you so much!! Glad you liked the beach scene and the gift that Zain bought for Aaliya 😳 The mystery will be out in the next update! It's not such a big thing honestly πŸ˜† Thank you once again 😳

Originally posted by: ZainXAliya

Aww Aaliya is ignoring my poor Zain, I hope Zain is going to do something about this situation before it worsens. Thanks for the PM, Jyo. Please update soon yaar, I just love your stories and especially this one. Very interesting and can't wait for the next update. I'm craving for more of your ZaYa stories and updates! Amazing job, keep working at it! πŸ‘

Hehe, thank you for the comment 😳 And yes, she is ignoring him indeed. Sooo happy you like the SS, it makes me super happy. hehe. I shall be updating soon :) Thanks again!
Jyo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinku95

Amazing
Cont. soon
Thanks for pm

Originally posted by: Maneesha_Shanak

Aww poor zain trying hard to convince Aaliya but she is so stubborn and zain desrves it too

Lovely update...
Waiting for the next!!

Originally posted by: ZaYaVeeBa

Lovely update.thankz for tge PM and do.update the nextt pat and send me a PM

Originally posted by: sunithi

nice update...dont know when vl u revel the secret...thanks for pm...

Originally posted by: -Spriha-

Really awesome...!!
Aaliya's anger is justified but I hope they don't continue their fights anymore...plz make them frnds again!! 😊
Loving Zain's concern...:):):):)

Thank you so much guys πŸ€—
Jyo. thumbnail
Chapter 4 - Fixing You

Fahad is worried. His brother has stopped talking again. He was getting back to normal, but he is reverting to his old ways again. He isn't at home much either. It has been three weeks since Aaliya's birthday. He is worried it has something to do with it. He knows it has everything to do with it. He needs to set this right.
oOo
She hears the doorbell ring and rushes downstairs to the open the door. "Assalamu alaykumu!" She greets.
"Waalaykumu salam!" Fahad replies and walks in. He sits himself down on the couch as she serves him water.
"Aap wait karo. Main appi ko bula kar laati hoon."
"Aaliya, main tumse baat karne aaya hoon."
"Mujhse?"
"Haan. Look, you need to talk to Zain."
"Why though? You told me yourself-"
"Jo bola wo bola Aaliya! Dekho, I am really worried about Zain. He has stopped talking. Wo itne dino se ghar nahi aaya-"
"Ghar nahi aaya?" Worry seeps in. "Wh..." she tries to speak. Words don't make it out of her mouth. "Where is Zain?" she somehow asks. The fear grows inside her. She can't stop worrying.
Fahad writes down an address on a piece of paper and hands it over to her. She is out of the house in the blink of an eye. She doesn't care if she is in her pyjamas and looks like a mess. She speeds.
oOo
He gets up from the couch and makes his way over to the front door. He wonders who it is.
"Aaliya?" She doesn't say anything, just walks inside and waits for him to close the door. She is angry, he can see. He walks over to her and she starts to hit him. He winces.
"You couldn't talk to me? Bata nahi sakte the mujhe?" She continues to smack him and he lets her vent her anger out. She slumps onto the couch a minute later and cries. He feels guilty.
"I am sorry Aaliya." He sits in front of her, holds his ears and pouts.
"Itna cute banne ki koshish mat karo!" She starts hiccupping. He gets her a glass of water and helps her drink it. He then sits next to her on the couch and she rests her head on his shoulder. She is exhausted.
"Kaisi ho?" he asks. She merely sighs. "Main theek hoon, waise tumne poocha nahi hai but still."
"Shut up Zain!" She whispers. She straightens herself and sits back. "Why did you leave home?"
"Had a fight with dad. He had the perception that I was doing all the wrong things one could imagine. I was hurt. So I left."
"Oh..." She doesn't know what to say.
"He didn't care much. So I stopped caring as well. I am sorry I hurt you Aaliya. It wasn't right."
"Nahi, koi baat nahi. Tum pehle bata dete to main itna bada drama nahi karti." She feels guilty.
"Nahi, tumne drama karke achcha kiya. At least I realised how much I need you in my life." He smiles at her and she smiles back.
"So... ab yahi rahoge?" she asks, worry etched on her face.
"Nahi, main ghar wapis jaa raha hoon. Dad and I started talking a while back. He realised his mistake, and I realised mine. Sab theek ho raha hai finally."
"Achchi baat hai. Hum sabne tumhe bohot miss kiya hai."
Zain nods. "Bhai ne bataya."
"Ek baat poochu?" She asks and he nods, giving her the permission. "Uss din dinner par tumne wo... beer order ki thi..." She trails off. How does she ask him?
"Frustrations! I was frustrated. Bohot zyada tensions chal rahi thi. Uski wajah se galat rah par chalne lag gaya tha main."
"Aur ab?" She asks carefully.
"Ab wapis Allah ke dikhae raaste par chalne laga hoon. I've stopped." He watches the full-blown smile that covers her face and he is happy with himself.
"I am proud of you!"
"I am proud of me too!" They both laugh. This feels good.
oOo
Nafisa calls Aaliya. "Kahan ho tum?"
"Zain ke ghar par hoon. I came to talk to him."
"Achcha theek hai. Lekin time se aa jana."
"Ji appi." They hang up.
Nafisa grins at Fahad. "It worked." she says. They have come to realise... only Aaliya can fix Zain.
oOo

I can't thank you guys enough for the awesome sauce comments you all put up!! It means so so SO much 😳 Also, I know a lot of you find the updates super short, but this is how I have written the SS. One chapter revolves around one realisation that either of the character/characters go through. So it really cannot be all that long. Sorry about that :( But continue showering me with these comments, I love them πŸ˜†
.infinite. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res :D

-EDIT-

The part where Aliya was hitting zain, ALL THE 'AWWW's' in the world go out to that scene Absolutely LOVE Fahad and Aliya's bonding ❀️ and ofcourse Fahad and Nafeesa being the cuties <3333. ALSO, YAY, FINALLY ALIYA KNOW WHAT THE HELL HAS BEEN GOING ON WITH ZAINπŸ˜† Finally everything is settled between them!
Everyone is a happy Chappy now.
I'm also a happy Chappy now. You're also a happy chappy.
but you better update soon if you want to stay happy chappy.
or else i'm comin' for you😈
hahaπŸ˜† anyways, loved the updateπŸ€—

Edited by -Fatz- - 10 years ago
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^ not cool niggs...

res πŸ˜•

-----------------------------------------

whilst reading this chapter i couldn't help but sing: "lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones, and i will try to fix you" one my all time fav songs by coldplay and your beautiful update reminded me of it...πŸ˜†

coming to the update...i am running out of words to praise this beauty! So so well written, it always makes for a fabulous read ...

Yay to Aaliya and Zain finally bonding...so darn adorable these two!

I'm glad Zain finally confided his worries with Aaliya...i just loved how she burst into his house and took all her frustration out...yes that was needed.

I'm glad ya'll are sitting down and finally having a conversation rather than spitting fire at each other...πŸ˜†

Fahad and Nafeesa are right they do need each other the most...Fahad better watch wat he says next time, or imma hunt him down and give him a piece of my mind...last time saraa mazaa kirkira ker diya tha isnay!

anyhow, lovely update...as expected i'm desperately looking forward to the next one...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Edited by -Ammie- - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update.
finally everything was good between ZaYa.their scene was damn cute.it going to end soon,sad wish u continue more.waiting for next part.
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update...
Finally ZaYa back to normal :)))
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You still didn't reveal why Zain was so strange when Aaliya met him two years later πŸ˜› not fair yar ! Ab they are normal but still what happened to him? 😭 Lovely update ! Btw, thanks for the PM! Update more often please πŸ˜‰ I can't wait for 3 to 4 days πŸ˜†