aashiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
She misses him
and he cannot see her hurt..bt nw d war cntinues
ZainXAliya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww Aaliya is ignoring my poor Zain, I hope Zain is going to do something about this situation before it worsens. Thanks for the PM, Jyo. Please update soon yaar, I just love your stories and especially this one. Very interesting and can't wait for the next update. I'm craving for more of your ZaYa stories and updates! Amazing job, keep working at it! πŸ‘
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing
Cont. soon
Thanks for pm
Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What an Uodate I loved how zain found her at the beach and apologised to her was amazing but she truly was hurt if she was crying which I felt sooo and for and it clearly took a toll on her as she forgot her 20th I was pleasantly surprised when zain bought her such a thoughtful gift u liked it hahha and when fab and told everyone what happened it was clear but not why was there a change in zain can't wait for that to be disclosed and I hope it's soon :) thansk for the pm can't wait for the next part :)
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww poor zain trying hard to convince Aaliya but she is so stubborn and zain desrves it too
Lovely update...
Waiting for the next!!
Drama_addict thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update.thankz for tge PM and do.update the nextt pat and send me a PM
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update...dont know when vl u revel the secret...thanks for pm...
-Spriha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really awesome...!!
Aaliya's anger is justified but I hope they don't continue their fights anymore...plz make them frnds again!! 😊
Loving Zain's concern...:):):):)
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bezubaan.

Jyo! πŸ€— Finally read this and I just want to ask you one thing, how do you write so beautifully? I COMPLETELY LOVE THIS,LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Maachis ki theeli and Kit-kit together are so much fun. The first part was way too cute, and that's why I loved it to the core. 😳
Now comes the second part ; I felt bad for Aaliya here, poor soul. She is way too excited to talk to hum but he is not in a mood at all. I seriously wonder what has happened to Zain? I can't wait you to disclose this mystery! And then this " Kyunki .. tum Zain ki kuch nahi lagti " made me tear up. I can actually understand what Aaliya was going through while Fahad bhai said that. Later, Zain saying Fahad bhai that she cares for him, she's great of him and all, made me have a wide smile on my face just like Fahad bhai.

Overall, I LOVED THIS and you know that too! :D She misses him and he cannot see her hurt. Do come up with the third part soon. 😳

JENNY IS IT BAD THAT I DO NT REMEMBER? DO YOU WANT TO THROW JHOTTE CHAPPAL AT ME YOU CANNN OMG I FEEL SHIT RIGHT NOW! Screw my brain holy goddd! But thank you so so SO much for this extensive and detailed comment. It really means a lot to me 😳 Makes my dil so khush to see things like "made me tear up" asjchlsifgv! Anyway, please do refresh my memory because it is sucky! And the third part is already there, hope you like it :) Thanks again Jenny, means a hell lot to me!! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: -Ammie-

OMG ITS UP!!

RES! πŸ€—
-------------------------------------

so i wrote an entire paragraph and accidently pressed the backwards key...
welll f you technology ! 😑

rewriting cause i Love you...😳

so yea before i get into your update...the following line had me...

"He sits himself down next to her, letting his butt get wet by the damp sand."

the visuals man, the visuals! i gotta say Zain Abdullah (read harshad) has a pretty sexy booty! ☺️

anyhow the world war 3 continues! so Aaliya and Zain like πŸ˜†

by now i'm so in love with your writing i can totally nikkah it if it was a man...but its not and that makes me sad! :'( nevertheless this chapter was sooo sooo good!

lol Fahad the party Popper...the home wrecker! well not really but dude is he absurd at times or wat! obviously he doesn't mean any harm but that's alright i still hate his abrupt outbrust look wat has happened to my cutie putooties now!

Anyhow i'm loving how its time for aaliya to ignore Zain Abdullah - the father of all badasses!

i like it...very much...πŸ˜ƒ

and the grabbing hand and pulling her wala scene was like the tadka factor of the update...sahhh hawttt! Hoter than the tro-o-opics! wat m i saying!

anyways loved the update...3 down more to gooo...i is excited!😳

Hola gurl! Well yes, eff you technology but I love technology BECAUSE KEEPING US CONNECTED HEHE! You want to do nikaah with my writing? This has to be the biggest compliment for my writing till date πŸ€— Thank youuu :* OMG Harshad's butt 🀣 Glad you pointed out that line. I didn't even put so much thought into it but now that you say so, I shall think about it 🀣 And you must bring that song into this SS haina? Not that I have anything against it, just saying. Anyway, shukriya for your comment. So glad you like it 😳 Update coming up shortly! :D
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: poojaloveskajen

its awesome :))
love zain-aaliya :)
thanks for the PM

Thank you 😳

Originally posted by: florine_20

Zain is trying to convince her.but our miss aliya has to be stubborn na. Its her right instead. All this while she was the one running behind u and now u have to make it to her Zain
beautifully written. Nice update

Thank you for dropping by and writing a comment 😳 Glad you like the role reversal. Aaliya is indeed very stubborn πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Neha07

Heyya Jyo!!Nice build-up of the story. Beautifully written. The part which I liked in part3 is that evryone knows that now both are gonna ignore each otherπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†. What is Zain's mystery?My only complaint is why was this update so short??? abhi to shuru hua tha bbhi khatam bhi ho gaya!!!. I know it takes a lot of time to write even a small chappy.Looking forward2 d nxt update.Update soon!!

Hi Neha! Thank you so much for such a lovely comment :) Glad you acknowledge everyone else. Zain's mystery will be out in the next update. I feel like I am about to disappoint you all big time πŸ˜† Let's hope not. And I am sorry for the short update :( But this is the length of the chapters in general, sorry :\ Anyway, hope you continue to like the story regardless of the length of the chapters! Thank you once again 😳
Edited by Jyo. - 10 years ago