Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Heyya Jyo!!Nice build-up of the story. Beautifully written. The part which I liked in part3 is that evryone knows that now both are gonna ignore each other๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†. What is Zain's mystery?My only complaint is why was this update so short??? abhi to shuru hua tha bbhi khatam bhi ho gaya!!!. I know it takes a lot of time to write even a small chappy.Looking forward2 d nxt update.Update soon!!
.infinite. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
YOUR SUSPENCE
WILL BE THE END OF ME๐Ÿคฌ jk๐Ÿ˜†
The beach scene got me all excited, i was like oh sugars, he's gonna tell her what happen to him but no๐Ÿฅบ my achy breaky heart.
LOVING the build up though!
oh why, why are they ignoring eachother, there goes my achy breaky heart again๐Ÿฅบ
anyways, loved each and every bit of it <333
update soon <3333

PS. LOLs at Zain for getting his butt wet๐Ÿคฃ
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow! Your story still remains a mystery and I'm not just liking it but loving it ๐Ÿ˜‰ All writers are just so amazing by making Zain's character so damn amazing!! ๐Ÿ˜› I love him in very story lol... Well the way you sum up their emotions and feelings is just fantastic !! Your words are always upto the mark !! And now you know what to do whenever you update the next part, right? ๐Ÿ˜› Still reminding you, do PM me ๐Ÿ˜‰ I'm too lazy for search for new updates that's why lol ! I'm waiting eagerly for the next part ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update.now Aliya made test Zain his own medicin.feel bad to see them like that but its help to make them realise their feeling.can't wait for next part.update soon.
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh god this was sooo good(ok! disclaimer-i m not promoting KFC๐Ÿ˜‰)
it was just so adorable to read Zain getting so restless about the fact that his aliya is ignoring him!
as i already said, n will say again... ur updates r making me fall in love with zain over n over n over n over again...
lovely one...
will be waiting for ur next update...
thanq for the pm

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely update Jyo! Thank you, for the PM. kitna ignore maarte hai, dono ek doosre ko!๐Ÿคฃ
I liked how you ended it, leaving us in a cliffhanger. Aaliya seriously is quite affected by Zain & happy Zain notices the same & responds to her, keeping that on mind.
Edited by * Unnati * - 10 years ago
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nice update. I really like the pace of your fic.
Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Bas itna sa? Pehle zain was ignoring aliyah, now aliyah ignored zain and he was trying to pacify her. ANd now it seems both will ignore each other. Thanks alot Fahad. Love the fact that everyone knows what's up.
But what happened to Zain in the first instance. Why was he like that, so much so that his parents don't want to talk about it. Ufff! I so wanna know.

Awww! And he gifts her the complete season of Friends. Just perfect.
Can't wait for the next update. And thanks again for the PM/
jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it
Thank u for the pm love
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
updated! do read my good for nothing remarkss...warnaaa ๐Ÿ˜›