Originally posted by: vishruta

awesome

very nice concept
very curious about Zain...
what happened???
Awww AL-Ya misses him,,,,
pls continue soon...
pls pm me the next updates

Hi, so glad you like the concept of the story 😳 I shall be updating soon and you'll know what i have done with Zain 😆 Thanks for dropping by and commenting :)

Originally posted by: .MeriAashiqui.

Ieee jyo!! Hihi! To zindaa hai lol

nywaaay MFG I LOOOVE THE STORY ALREADY!!
Goood goood job sweetie cant wait for the next chapter !!

Do pm me again okay love?

Ieee cant wait :D

Love ashii

ASSHIII 🤗 Yes I am very much alive yaar. Bus busy hoon 🤣 SO glad you like the story. akjsbcfjhsd, good to see you here!!

Originally posted by: -Fatz-

So much suspence in just the first chapter! Love it already! :D the idea is brilliant, and you've written it so well! Can't wait for the next chapter, do PM me when you update. ;)

PS. Long time no see :P

Fatzyyy! Long time no see indeed. Let's blame uni shall we? Happy to know everybody finds it full of suspense 😳 Thank you so much! Means a lot.
Edited by Jyo. - 10 years ago
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Chapter 2 - Hurting You

They all have come out for dinner - her, Nafisa appi, Fahad bhai, Aayat and Rizwaan. He isn't here. She toys around with her food. Why is she missing him so terribly? Why is he so important to her? No, she doesn't like him. She is worried. She hasn't seen him in the last six months. Fahad bhai refuses to answer her questions. She is simply worried.
Someone pulls out the empty chair next to her and she looks up to see him. Her eyes light up and she can't help the smile that spreads across her face. "Zain!" She exclaims. He looks at her indifferently, mutters a hello and sits there. He flips through the menu and places his order - a pizza with a beer. "Alcohol?" she thinks. "It's haraam!"
He doesn't talk to anyone. He doesn't want to. He looks at Aaliya; she looks excited about him being present there. He doesn't care. She is hurt, he can see. He still doesn't care. Why should he care about others when no one cares about him? He hears her gasp as he orders a beer. His eyes shoot daggers at her. What the f**k does she want?
Her eyes fill up. She thought they were good enough friends to share things. She quickly gets up and rushes towards the washroom and cries her heart out. What is wrong with him? The worry doesn't leave her. She wants to ask him, but his unresponsiveness stops her. She is back at the table 10 minutes later. Everybody is asking her if she is okay, and she lies. Why doesn't anybody ask him if he is okay?
They all start to leave. Fahad bhai decides to drop Nafisa appi home. She doesn't want to disturb them by going with them, or disturb Aayat and Rizwaan. They all hardly get to see each other, what with their busy lives. She tries to convince them that she will get home safely. But they aren't sure... and neither is she.
"I'll drop her home." Zain volunteers to help. He still cares, he is just in denial. He knows it himself.
"Nahi Zain, tum jao. Main khud ghar chali jaungi. Zyada door nahi hai yahan se." She doesn't want to be alone with him. His eyes scare her.
He takes a hold of her hand and starts walking towards the car, not sparing her a glance. She tries to protest, but his one look shuts her up. He sits her into the passenger seat and slams the door shut. He notices how she winces, and he does care. He just chooses not to show it. He starts the car. The music blares from the speakers. He speeds through the empty streets.
She holds onto the handle for her dear life. "This is so dangerous!" she thinks. "Never again in his car, never again!" She somehow reaches home without dying. Her breathing is heavy. She is still reeling from the shock.
He can't help but smile. She is still just as adorable. 19 years old, yet she looks just like she did when he had first met her. She turns to look at him and the smile is gone. He doesn't like showing his emotions anymore. He hears her whisper a thank you to him and then she is out of his car. He waits till she is safely inside, and then speeds off.
oOo
"Hello, Fahad bhai?" She is on the phone with him. It's been seven months and two days since the dinner. She has tried contacting Zain in these seven months, even bought him a present for his birthday, but he doesn't reply. She needs her answers. "Can we meet up?" He agrees.
A few hours later, they are both sitting in a cafe that looks out at the coastline of Mumbai. It is a magical place. "Zain ko kya hua hai?" She asks straight up. Aaliya is a seedhi baat no bakwaas person.
Fahad is surprised. What should he say? "Kuch nahi Aaliya! Bas ab wo bada ho gaya hai. Aur kuch nahi." He dodges her question.
"Aap mujhse kya chupa rahe ho? Aur kyun?" She pleads, but he can't answer her.
"Aaliya main kuch nahi bol sakta."
"Kyun?"
"Kyunki... tum Zain ki kuch nahi lagti. It shouldn't concern you." He then gets up and walks out. He watches the tears spilling out of her eyes from a distance. He hates himself. He hates Zain for doing this. He hates it all.
oOo
"You told her what?" Zain spits out. His brother was so damn stupid!
"Tumne hi mana kiya tha Zain. To maine use kuch nahi bataya." Fahad explains. He wasn't at fault.
"Usse ye bolke ki wo meri kuch nahi lagti? Bhai aapka dimaag to theek hai na? Seedhe seedhe bol dete ki maine mana kiya hai. Hadd hai yaar!"
And the guilt seeps in. He should have done that. "I am so sorry Zain. Mera dimaag pata nahi kyun nahi chala. Sorry Zain!" He knows Aaliya means a lot to him, but he wants to hear it himself. "Waise tumhe itna farak kyun padta hai?"
"Kyunki wo fikar karti hai meri bhai. She does care. Aur kisi ne aaj din tak nahi poocha ki Zain, kya hua hai! Usne verbally na bola ho, lekin uski aankhon ne sab kuch keh diya bhai. I know it sounds crazy, but she is a really good friend. Aur aapne saara raita faila diya." He picks up his keys and jacket, and runs out of house. Fahad is left behind, smiling.
oOo
Zain is speeding again. He wonders what she is thinking right now. He knows she is probably hurt. He doesn't have her number. "Dammit Zain!" He rings Rizwaan to get her contact details.
"Hello Aaliya, kahan ho tum?" He asks. "Tum wahi ruko, main aa raha hoon 10 minutes mein." He hangs up and accelerates faster. Realisation hits home... he cannot see her hurt.
oOo

So here's part two! Your Zain is back 😆 Hope you all like it. Again, for PMs, please add Jojo_PMAcct and not my personal account. Thanks for all the lovely comments you guys have sent my way. It really means a lot 😳

Jyo.
Edited by Jyo. - 10 years ago
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
YAYA...res for comment 😉😆
-------------------------------------------------

I swear this just gets better and better!
so intense man! how do you write so f'ing well!
it broke my heart everytime Zain was mean to her...and my heart broke further when i realised that he was also suffering along with her...my poor babies...i know they'll sort it out...😳
but all this care and concern that they're hiding from each other only point towards one thing...pyaar ishq aur mohabbat 😆
This was such a beautiful update...i wish i could read on and on and on!
Zain comes across as mysterious (in a sexy way) at times...specially when he's speeding through the streets and hiding his emotions...i like that 😆
but OMG he finds her adorable?! Hells yes! can you hear my shipper heart waiting desperately for the next update?? cause you betta be hearin'' it
lol, lastly i love how you chuck in some real funny dialouges in there...for instance the raita phela diya one...🤣 so Zain like! i love it!
update soon okay babe? the wait is killing me...not my fault...its just that you have penned it down so well i can't helppp ittt! <3
Edited by -Ammie- - 10 years ago
Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow interesting first Uodate! Was great to see how well they got along withing minutes if meeting each other and the nok Jok was hilarious loved their way of saying bye to each other and it's gunner be interesting to find out what happened to zain? Please accept buddy request and pm me when you Uodate :)
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sweta...

Wow interesting first Uodate! Was great to see how well they got along withing minutes if meeting each other and the nok Jok was hilarious loved their way of saying bye to each other and it's gunner be interesting to find out what happened to zain? Please accept buddy request and pm me when you Uodate :)

Hi Sweta, thanks a lot for your lovely comment! I am so glad you like it. I'll add you to my PM account and will definitely send a message out when I do update. Thanks again 🤗

Originally posted by: florine_20

Nice one. Continue soon

Thank you so much 😳
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh god jyo... this was such an AAAMAZINGGG update...
believe me or not-my eyes r wet... this was just superb!!!
esp zain's reactions !!!!!!.. i fell in love with Zain all over again now yaar... this was killer... pls update soon... i wanna read the next part before i die due to excitement...
Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
vishruta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OMG
Zain is back
& with a bang!!!!
loved it
very curious about what happened to him...
revealations please!!!
loved it
pls continue soon
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow lovely story!!
Loved both the updates :)))
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update.Zain understand Aliya emotion and her care for him.he can't see her hurt.thanks for pm.waiting for next part.
Drama_addict thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update poor aaliya ia hurt and zain us going to console her like it do PM me next yomeee.