Frequent Posters

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
A lovely end to a lovely short story!
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Mindblowing update Jyo Di!Thanks for pm!Aww!Loved Zain's proposal to Aaliya!Loved Zaya beach scene!Their Parents told Them not to behave as Sharifs!Finally Zain asked Aaliya for marriage & She agreed!Loved Zaya marriage scene!Loved Zaya morning scene after their wedding!Aww!Aaliya told Zain that She's pregnant & Zain was so happy!Pls can U post an epilouge for this SS?If yes then pls pm It to Me!
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb
Thank for pm
Continue soon
mojo786 thumbnail
Wow! All ur chapters are amazing! But I must say that I'm upset its the last chapter, ur story was my absolute fave from all of them on IF. πŸ˜” ur writing skills r amazing, I hope u start a new SS
Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Man the last Uodate was just perfect, perfection to the t that in not going to name what I liked most in the Uodate because I'd end up rewriting the Update... It was perfect I don't know what else to say...
Oooh actually yes I'm sad that realisations has come to an end but I'm glad it finished on such a high and your writing had touched many hearts multiple times and it's been a pleasure to read this ss :)

Thanks for all the Pms it's really been a joy reading this ss and it is bookmarked for me to read again and again and again :D thanks :)
jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally loved this story Awosome work
.infinite. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow it is amazing love reading it your whole ss was fantastic!
It was really cute and romantic!
HAPPY ENDING!! πŸ˜† 😳
Emaani.95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Edited my comment on page no. 40 (:
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Umm like I'm too late and i know πŸ˜› This has got to be the best SS I've ever read ! I mean like this one is AMAZINGG! Why do you write so well? πŸ˜› All the convos in this part were so well written! And I'm always going to rememeber Zain's dialogues!! They are so witty and humorous! I lovee themm 😳 In this one 'izzat ka faaluda' πŸ˜† This chapter was OUTSTANDING! Aaliya's character is so damn adorable and likable! I really love it to bits! πŸ˜ƒ The proposal and qubool hai scene was so awesome!! ❀️ Keep writing more on ZaYa! Aur kuch nahi toh at least continue with OS! πŸ˜‰ Ohh I forgot to mention that part when Zain hugged her in the car! It was SO lovelyyy! I LITERALLY read it five times! I don't why but I really loved itt! The way you wrote this whole SS is birlliant! One can't easily ignore it! I fall in love in with simply scenes just because of the words.. 😊 Jyo, thnaks for the PM and this wonderful SS! I will really miss it! I wish you could continue it πŸ˜› Keep writing and PM me whenever you do πŸ˜ƒ