Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Emaani.95

This was a cute update.

Enjoyed all the teasing session. πŸ˜‰
Bechari Aaliya! Uske phone ne toh uski naak katwadi πŸ˜†

Thankyou for clearing my confusions 😊

I read your reply to my previous comment. Dear, I am not asking you to write extremely mature content as I know that is not allowed on this forum. I was just asking for a scene in which Zain gets extra naughty and they share a real close moment. Nothing more than that. 😳
Though I want more than that but the forum rules 😑

I wonder why writers are not allowed to post mature content on this forum while there is no such rule on the other forums πŸ˜•

Thanks for the comment Emani 😳 LOL! Aaliya ke phone ne kamaal kar diya nahi? πŸ˜† I'll try my best to write a scene like this in the last chapter, even though it's not my fort and I can't guarantee how it would turn out? But I'll try for sure 😳 Also, it's IF forum code, for every single forum, that writers are not allowed to write mature content because there are young users on the website. It's a very old rule that has been debated heavily πŸ˜† Anyway, thanks once again :)

Originally posted by: rinku95

Amazing update
Loved aliya and zain
Four teasing them was funny
Thanks for pm
Continue soon

Thank you 😳
Edited by Jyo. - 10 years ago
Jyo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ava23

awww... this is so cutee.. love the blushing aliya.. aliya in "denial" m sure zain babu wil do something about it... eeekss so excited 😳

Originally posted by: aniiee

Awww!!! I had missed 6 chapsπŸ˜† i m on track now πŸ˜† omg these two are so adorable❀️ and i just loved that part where Zain does not stay in a denial modeπŸ˜† update soonπŸ˜ƒ

Ani❀️

Originally posted by: florine_20

Omg how much more are these two planning to deny their feelings for each other. Keh bhi do yaar ab

Originally posted by: vishruta

It was just too good
Ur ff is getting better n better as it proceeds
Loved it
Absolutely
Red alert alia blushes like anything
Dude he flirts like crazy
Amazing
She is oblivious
Awww
She thinks it will spoil their friendship
Awww
Chooo cute update
Pls cont sooon...

Originally posted by: nancy97

aww such a lovely update.i loved it.i also say that they make an adorable couple

Thank you much guys!! So glad you all liked the update 😳
Jyo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaYaFan1

Res 😊

----------------------

This SS is simply wonderful! Basically my mum keeps scolding me when I come here because I'm having exams but I don't think that I waste my time reading your SS! Its worth reading! πŸ˜ƒ Thank you so much πŸ€— But make sure you study? I don't want you to stuff up your exams because of my SS. Because that's not the aim πŸ˜† This time again you left me awestruck with the dialogues you have penned down ! And of course I'm loving Zain as usual! 😳 You write so well that I might decide to take writing classes from you πŸ˜› Cause I always face difficulty in my writing classes every Friday πŸ˜‰ Are you ready ? πŸ˜† This is very flattering to say the least. So sweet of you 😳 But I am really no all that good, seriously! 😳

Aww I can't stop feeling sympathetic towards Aaliya because of that car scene! And Zain will never change πŸ˜† That kitchen scene was SO good! Becharay Zain ke chotay se apartment ka chota sa kitchen πŸ˜› The scenes you have penned down up till now are BRILlIANTT! πŸ‘ By the way, I wanted you to know something! Just when I finished reading this update, my mum came and informed me that she was preparing Fried rice and Chicken manchurian for lunch! So just now I had the same meal as ZaYa and other characters πŸ˜› Glad you liked the car and the kitchen scene :) And yayyy! Manchurian and fried rice is my fav food, hehe :D Hope you enjoyed your meal that day.

But I didn't understand one thing! Why is all of sudden Aaliya being shy and nervous in Zain' presence? I mean like she was never like that! They were so informal with each other ! Is it because of Nafeesa, Rizwan and everyone discussing their relationship? I think the best explanation for this would be the fact that she is realising that he more than just a friend for her, but she is trying to deny it at the same time. You know how it is around your crush right? You go all crazy 🀣 I guess the same is happening with Aaliya.

Thanks for the PM! 😊 As I'm having my exams I don't have time to hunt for new updates πŸ˜› Keep writing so perfectly 😳 this chapter was so damn amazing! Loved it to bits πŸ˜ƒ Thank you for the lovely and long comment! Good luck with your exams. Ace that thing, hehe! :)

Jyo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: babydolll

PART 3

AMAZING chappy it was
aaliya is ignoring zain
each emotion .
u portrayed very well...
m late i know..
.but busy schedule..
hence reading now 😳

chapter 4

amazing
loved the zaya convo...
fahad-nafisa team πŸ‘

chapter 5

emotional
loved the way zain handleled aaliya
it was cute gesture

chapter 6 loved it

kuch kuch hota hai awesome
love is blossoming

chapter 7

anazing nikaah was sweet
loved this zain

total romactic update

loved ur way of describn emotions of character
update soon
thnx fr d pmz

Thank you so much for taking time out to reply to every single chapter. It truly means a lot 😳 Glad you like the SS and the way the emotions are described. I hope you like the last two chapters of it too :) Thanks once again!!

Jyo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojaloveskajen

uff..such an amazing and beautiful update!

Originally posted by: Maneesha_Shanak

Hahhaha these cupids are always after ZaYa...i love it!!

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

Poor ZaYa got tease by four.i love the way Zain was so protective and caring for Aliya every time.their kitchen part was romantic and four actually sping on them.waiting for next part.

Thank you so much guys πŸ€— Glad you all liked the update :)

Originally posted by: luckyzaya14

hi jyo .. 😊 ( I dont know ur real name)
I have read all the parts of this wonderful story and I must say that u have affected me a lot ..( but in a gud way ofcourse) 😳
I just lovved all the parts ... this story was totally worth my time..
from starting of the friendship to the silence, agony,frustration, agony and back to trust, attraction, naughtiness, and romance ... u portrayed it very beautifully πŸ‘ πŸ‘
plz accept my buddy request on aur other account and do pm me when u write...
eagerly waiting for the next update 😳

Hey, Jyo is my nickname so you can definitely address me by that name :) Thank you so much!! Your comment made me smile. It's such a compliment when someone says that the story was worth their time 😳 Will definitely PM you and look forward to seeing your comment :) Thanks again!!

Jyo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ammie-

Such an incredible and fun update! seriously loved every bit of it...the fact that they are being spied on makes it all the more hilarious and adorable!

seems like everyone has come to terms with their silent love but them hey?! but i do see them getting there...so yayaya!! πŸ˜‰

the car scene was so cute...no seriously i would have been sharam sa paani paani too if i was in Aaliya's place! i listen to ridiculously cheesy and romantic songs...🀣

also Nafeesa is pregnant! so cute! i love her mini fake tantrums...really adorable!

the kitchen scene was something...☺️ cooking in a small kitchen together...sounds ideal! πŸ˜‰

Jyo...by now you must have figured that i'm head over heels in love with this SS of yours! its flawless!

also, reading it made my crappy day and mood so much better! thanx for that...it was really a treat to read this!

looking forward to the next chapter <3

Thanks for the lovely comment Ammie πŸ€— If my SS makes your crappy day better, then your comments have the exact same effect on me! Makes me khush that you notice all the small little details. Not everyone does that BUT YOU DO YOU CUPCAKE!! Cooking in a small kitchen with the love of your life is my dream 🀣 So I put it on ZaYa! Anyway, thank you once again for the sweet comment you lovely human :D ILYSM <333

Jyo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jazmeen

OMG

Loved it
Cooking together that's so coool

Originally posted by: lwrimaforever

Awesome update Jyo!Thanks for pm!Loved Everyone teasing Zaya & Aaliya getting all blushy!Loved Zain enjoying seeing Aaliya blush around Him!The car songs scene was Amazing!Waiting for next!Pls continue soon!

Originally posted by: pinki123

That was a really cute update i really like it and your writing is just awesome you are really good!
And thanx for the pm!

Originally posted by: bhavisweet

Aahaan realy lovely story

Originally posted by: TashaForever

Wow!

Ethereal.
im totally a fan.
Your writing is blissful!!
Waiting for more :*

Thanks a lot everyone! 😳
Jyo. thumbnail
Chapter 9 - Embarrassing You

"Zain, jaldi kar!" Fahad yells as he waits outside his brother's room. It is his twin daughters' first birthday. They should be celebrating it with a big party, but they don't feel like it. So a small family picnic on a secluded beach is what they decide on.
"Haan aaya bhai." He walks out of the room with his cell phone glued to his ear. "Kit-kit, tum time par ready rehna. Hum sab aadhe ghante mein pohoch jaaenge." He listens to her and his expressions change to that of a frustrated person. "What do you mean tum mere saath nahi aaogi? Pagal ho kya yaar? Mom, dad, uncle aur aunty Arub aur Sana ko lekar ek car mein jaenge. Are you going to go with bhai and bhabhi?" His temper is on the rise. "Dimaag theek hai tumhara? Un dono ko thoda time de do akele. Jabse twins hue hai tabse bechare akele time spend nahi kar paate hain. Shut up and no more arguments. Tum mere saath meri car mein chal rahi ho and that's it." He hangs up before she can reply.
"Um Zain, care to explain?" Nafisa asks.
"Sab sun to liya. Ab kya explain karu? Aapki behen kebab mein haddi banne waali thi. Bacha liya maine aapko."
"Ya phir khud ka chance maar liya?" Fahad mutters loud enough for Zain to hear.
"Unbelievable!" He grumbles and sprints downstairs. His family is crazy.
oOo
"Hi!" She smiles at him as she sits in the car.
"Salaam karna nahi aata tumhe?" He teases her and she glares back in return.
"Tumse to achcha hi aata hai!"
"To tum sikha do." There, he is flirting with her again.
"Just drive Zain!"
"Hey, you know what's funny?" They are on the highway now.
"Your face? Because I know it is funny."
"Ha ha! No. Funny baat ye hai ki tumhare paas mere liye koi bhi nickname nahi hai."
"Hai to! Maachis ki teeli." She defends herself.
"Oh come on kit-kit. You don't even call me by that name anymore. Aur bulaogi bhi kyun? After all, you are all gaga over my body. Hai ki nahi?"
"Ji nahi!" She narrows her eyes at him. "Aur fida kaise hungi tumhari body ke upar? Maine kaunsa kabhi dekhi hai?" The words are out of her mouth before she can stop them. She clamps her hands over her mouth and her eyes widen. "Allah tauba, ye kya keh diya maine?" She is expecting him to tease her but he doesn't. She slowly focuses her gaze on Zain to see him smiling, his eyes on the road. She turns the volume of the music up high and then looks out the window. They don't talk for the rest of the journey.
oOo
He is watching her play with the little ones from a distance. She is wearing a simple loose knee length shirt with leggings. Her hair is put up in a messy bun. She is building a sand castle for the girls. He smiles. He swiftly picks up his DSLR from its bag and turns it on. "Let's get to work baby!" He mumbles and then starts clicking. It's his favourite hobby, photography. Half an hour later, he is going through the photos on his camera. Most of them are her picture. "This camera is made for you madam!" he thinks to himself before packing it away for a while.
Taking off his shirt, he walks towards the water and wades into the silent waves. The sea is calm, unlike his mind, which is a clutter of thoughts. "Zain!" he hears her call out and turns to look at her. "Be careful." He nods at her, letting her know that he will take care of himself. He dives into the water and swims for a while until his mother calls him out for lunch. He lies down on his mat and soaks in the sun, letting it dry him. He is exhausted.
She gulps. "Is he doing this on purpose?" she wonders. He is lying there shirtless and she is having a hard time concentrating on anything.
"Aaliya!" Shabana shakes her out of her reverie. "Jaake Zain ko utha de. Bhook lagi hogi use."
"Nahi ammi, main nahi jaa rahi. Aap Fahad jeeju ko bhej do na."
"Aise kyun sharma rahi hai? Fahad aur Nafisa sair karne gaye hai. Jaa!"
She reluctantly gets up and walks over to where he is taking a nap. She sits down on her knees and is caught off guard by the look of innocence that adorns his face as he sleeps. A sigh escapes her lips and she properly sits down. Leaning into him, she screams, "Maachis ki teeli, utho!"
He screams back and sits up with a jerk. She is laughing like she hasn't laughed before. He is supposed to be angry, and hell he is. She watches the fury in his eyes and decides to run for her life. He is right behind her. "Just you wait kit-kit! Aaj to tum gayi." He yells and runs faster. They are now at the other end of the beach, far away from their families. He catches up to her and grabs her by the waist.
"Zain let go off me!" She screeches but he doesn't listen. He carries her behind the rocks and pins her to the rough pillars. "I am so sorry!" She mumbles. She knows he wouldn't listen.
"Tumhare chillane ki wajah se main ladkiyon ki tarah chillaya. You don't think I'll let you go do you?"
"Koi aa jaega Zain! Aur phir sab ulta seedha sochenge."
"Sochne do, waise bhi sabko humari Jodi bohot pasand hai. Oh by the way, dekh li tumne meri body? See, I am not a maachis ki teeli."
"Haan theek hai tum nahi ho patle. Bohot dole-shole bana liye hai tumne. Bola na sorry, ab jaane do, please!" she pleads, only to see him smirking.
"Not so easily kit-kit!" She shuts her eyes as he inches closer. She is sure her heart is pumping blood at an unacceptable rate and she will die.
"Ya Allah! Besharam bachcho!" Nafisa screams and hides behind Fahad who has turned around so as to not face the other two.
They both jump at the sound of Nafisa. Aaliya is embarrassed, and not in a good way. She is angry, way too angry to even look at his face. Pushing him out of the way, she walks up to her sister and brother-in-law. "Appi jo aapne dekha waisa kuch nahi hai! I promise." She is close to crying. She doesn't want her appi to think of her this way.
"Aaliya!" Nafisa takes her sister into a hug who bursts into tears, all the while mumbling a trail of sorry. "Aaliya meri baat suno." Her voice is soft, and she can't help but chuckle at her innocent little sister. "Main ghussa nahi hoon. Sachchi mein nahi hoon." She lightly pushes Aaliya back, forcing her to look at her. "Main aur Fahad sab jaante hai, okay? Ab rona band karo." She then turns to Zain. "Tumse to main bohot ghussa hoon." She walks over to him and he half expects a slap to land on his face, except it doesn't. "Just ask her out already!" She screams and then walks off with Fahad right behind her, who passes them both a look of exasperation.
She wipes her tears and then walks away, not listening to his calls. He curses himself and follows her back to where they all are having lunch. She doesn't talk to him all day, not even in the car. He doesn't get a goodbye from her as he drops her home. Realisation crashes his soul... he has royally embarrassed her today.
oOo

Second last chapter of the SS! Hope you all like it, hehe 😳 Once again, a big fat thank youuu for the lovely comments. Y'all make my day :)
.infinite. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res

-Edit-

ASSFGJKKL OMFG DID ZAIN JUST :0 but dayuuummm that was one hot chappy! I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH ALIYA'S CHARACTER, IT'S SO REALISTIC! I love this cute, innocent Aliya <33333 anddd of course who doesn't like Zain's character, zain is just too fab :D i love the flirting Zain! AND my dil stoped at the scene where he told everyone to shut up since Aliya doesn't like the teasing. SERIOUSLYYY SAH CUTE!

chapter 8 was awesome sauce tooo <333 but this one is my favvv! I say that every single time :'D ERMAGAWD THEY WERE MAKING FRIED RICE AND MANCHURIAN! YUM :D though i'm still curious about how Zain's fried rice turned out :')
Anddd i love Fahad and Nafisa ASDFGHJKL <3333 THEY'RE SO CUTE!

Loved the update as usual! 😳
Edited by -Fatz- - 10 years ago
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow! Amazing update...really hot ;) n i love the way he flirts with her
Edited by zaya.fan - 10 years ago