Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG
Loved it
Cooking together that's so coool
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update Jyo!Thanks for pm!Loved Everyone teasing Zaya & Aaliya getting all blushy!Loved Zain enjoying seeing Aaliya blush around Him!The car songs scene was Amazing!Waiting for next!Pls continue soon!
Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg what an Uodate I loved it loved it loved it!!!!!!! Loved how they were look at the wedding pics and they pick up in aliya and zains jodi and when zain sticks up saying a hot and sexy pairing hahahaha it felt sooo romantic and cute and whne zain found her in the garden picking grass- every girl should have done this hahaha and he comes and asks what's the problems and I'm like oooh there was A problem even I didn't pick up on it but xpzain no he didn't miss it and when she tells him she don't like it as it may affect their friendship I thought it was mega cute she didn't want to lose that relation...but zain being the cool dude he takes it as a joke! Next comes his apartment and the fact he's willing to cook was amazing and taking aliya with him hahaha loved how aliya was like why is a high pitched voice hahah and then. Listening to her songs and he knows she's blushing and shy and loving the fact he's controlling it because he said she couldn't skip the song hahahahahaha amazing! I loved how nafisa forced zain and aliya to work in the kitchen together at the same time and the way she manipulated aliya using her pregnancy was hilarious!! The salt incident man you got me blushing tooo the whole breathing heavy reading the fact he's behind her reaching the jar and then says your welcome like uufff stop man hahahaha! Can't wait to see the awesome foursome and how they react while thyre spying on zain and aliya hahah! I loved the Uodate :) thanks for the pm can't wait for the next part :)
TashaForever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Wow!
Ethereal.
im totally a fan.
Your writing is blissful!!
Waiting for more :*
Aishahh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg Jyo, the ending part of this update was just so...☺️
" She feels his presence behind her. His body is pressed against hers as he brings down the jar for her and hands it over. She turns around and tries to walk back to her spot but he is blocking her.

Aise scenes BI mein kab milenge Okay wait, we did get in the Sheer Korma scene. But the blocking part wasn't there πŸ˜† I can imagine Zain blocking Aaliya from leaving and then, ZaYa sharing an intense eye-lock with the BI BG score playing in the background I can say you would've directed the scene really well πŸ˜†

I looove the effect Zain is having on Aaliya right now. It's a treat reading about Aaliya's indecisiveness regarding her confused feelings about Zain. This just shows how much Zain affects Aaliya's life < 33

Amazing update as always 😳

Edited by Aishahh_24 - 10 years ago
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was a really cute update i really like it and your writing is just awesome you are really good!
And thanx for the pm!
Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Jyo, Thank you very much the pm. Love reading your stories. And this one I am always looking forward to the next update. Thanks for clarifying about why zain moved out of the house. Kind a missed out on the explanation in Chapter 4.
love love flirty zain and for once he wishes aliyah to flirt back. and when she does😳. And glad to see those close to ZaYa playing cupid for the two. This time rizwan; bringing food in one plate. Ek thaali mein khaane se pyaar badta hai

awww!! aliyah felt bad when they were being teased. Just because she didn't want it to affect their friendship. then zain reassuring her that no matter what, he is not going to leave her.❀️

And woot! woot! ZaYa cooking together. Kaash we get to see this in the show. But I know this one in all probability will never happen on the show. Unless the cvs try to surprise us. I doubt show wala zain even knows how to make tea. Hopefully this zain can whip out a good meal and that too fried rice. Aur kitchen mein bhi flirting. Love it. Definetly knows how to make use of the close proximity. And the quartet in the living room fulto spying and silently cheering on zain when he makes a move.
Again this is something which I wished happened in this show. THat either fahad, rizwan or ayat or all three of them playi cupid and makie ZaYa realise their love for each other.
I love the pace with which your story is moving. One chapter fahad and nafeesa are getting married, the next chapter nafisa is preggers.

Looking forward to the next update and your pm.
p.s: sorry for the long comment. πŸ˜›
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Jyo πŸ€—πŸ€—
I usually dont read SS or OS or FF anymore since I left IF post IPK days and then came back again😳

Today was sitting ideal so thought to browse the forum..M already a fan of ur avis which I am using now-a-days in my dabbaπŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Suddenly saw this thread and the title kind of made me open the thread out of curiosity πŸ˜† n then read the first page n totally loved the intro part⭐️
I am looking forward to how the story progresses...please PM me wen to write the next parts πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Love,
Riya ❀️

Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Wahian4lyf

Chapter 3

I just love your writing okay... Like it's the best! Wow! Time for Aaliya to ignore Zain! Aaliya is very stubborn and I love that πŸ˜ƒ

Chapter 4

I love how Aaliya ran out of the house without caring about how she looked or how she was dressed. It really shows how much she cares about him.

"Itna cute banne ki koshish mat karo!" <3<3 love that line

The bond between Fahad and Aaliya is one of the most lovely bonds in the world! <3

All in all, it was an amazing update!

Chapter 5

Accident??? Whaattt??? Noo!!!

Damn right! Aaliya needs him!

The fact that Zain know exactly where Aaliya will be is so cute! <3 Even amidst this sad atmosphere!

Aww, the Zain-Aaliya scene in the apartment was too cute! <3

Chapter 6

Aww, such a cute conversation! <3 Dinner with Abdullahs, should be interesting!

That was one of the cutest chapters in this entire story! I could totally imagine everything happening in front of me!

Chapter 7

These two are so besharam πŸ˜† Not being able to take their eyes off of one another!

So finally Nafisa and Fahad are married! Yay!

Such a beautiful story Jyo! I'm gonna miss reading it but I think this is going to be the first one that I'm going to search my PM inbox for once I come back! :D

Keep writing and keep up all of your hard work! You're doing an amazing job!

-- Kiret (:

Originally posted by: Wahian4lyf

^^ kk. then I'm resing :P

Unres

Kit kit 😳

Oye hoye! Aaliya blushing and all! And thank God Zain is smart enough and is at least noticing it!

Romantic songs and ZaYa <3 <3

Last kitchen scene was superb!

All in all awesome update!

Glad I got to read one more before leaving!

Keep up all of your hard work! Will miss ya! πŸ€—

These comments brought the biggest smile on face! Thank you so much for taking time out to read all the chapters and commenting on them individually. It truly means a lot 😳 So glad you like the SS. Can't wait to have you back and comment on it again, hehe! Thanks again πŸ€—
Edited by Jyo. - 10 years ago