Frequent Posters

Emaani.95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This was a cute update.
Enjoyed all the teasing session. πŸ˜‰
Bechari Aaliya! Uske phone ne toh uski naak katwadi πŸ˜†

Thankyou for clearing my confusions 😊

I read your reply to my previous comment. Dear, I am not asking you to write extremely mature content as I know that is not allowed on this forum. I was just asking for a scene in which Zain gets extra naughty and they share a real close moment. Nothing more than that. 😳
Though I want more than that but the forum rules 😑

I wonder why writers are not allowed to post mature content on this forum while there is no such rule on the other forums πŸ˜•
Edited by Emaani.95 - 10 years ago
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Loved aliya and zain
Four teasing them was funny
Thanks for pm
Continue soon
Emaani.95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Unreserved my comment on the previous page. 😊
ava23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww... this is so cutee.. love the blushing aliya.. aliya in "denial" m sure zain babu wil do something about it... eeekss so excited 😳
DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww!!! I had missed 6 chapsπŸ˜† i m on track now πŸ˜† omg these two are so adorable❀️ and i just loved that part where Zain does not stay in a denial modeπŸ˜† update soonπŸ˜ƒ

Ani❀️
florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg how much more are these two planning to deny their feelings for each other. Keh bhi do yaar ab
vishruta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
It was just too good
Ur ff is getting better n better as it proceeds
Loved it
Absolutely
Red alert alia blushes like anything
Dude he flirts like crazy
Amazing
She is oblivious
Awww
She thinks it will spoil their friendship
Awww
Chooo cute update
Pls cont sooon...
860444 thumbnail
aww such a lovely update.i loved it.i also say that they make an adorable couple
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res 😊

----------------------

This SS is simply wonderful! Basically my mum keeps scolding me when I come here because I'm having exams but I don't think that I waste my time reading your SS! Its worth reading! πŸ˜ƒ This time again you left me awestruck with the dialogues you have penned down ! And of course I'm loving Zain as usual! 😳 You write so well that I might decide to take writing classes from you πŸ˜› Cause I always face difficulty in my writing classes every Friday πŸ˜‰ Are you ready ? πŸ˜†

Aww I can't stop feeling sympathetic towards Aaliya because of that car scene! And Zain will never change πŸ˜† That kitchen scene was SO good! Becharay Zain ke chotay se apartment ka chota sa kitchen πŸ˜› The scenes you have penned down up till now are BRILlIANTT! πŸ‘ By the way, I wanted you to know something! Just when I finished reading this update, my mum came and informed me that she was preparing Fried rice and Chicken manchurian for lunch! So just now I had the same meal as ZaYa and other characters πŸ˜›

But I didn't understand one thing! Why is all of sudden Aaliya being shy and nervous in Zain' presence? I mean like she was never like that! They were so informal with each other ! Is it because of Nafeesa, Rizwan and everyone discussing their relationship?

Thanks for the PM! 😊 As I'm having my exams I don't have time to hunt for new updates πŸ˜› Keep writing so perfectly 😳 this chapter was so damn amazing! Loved it to bits πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ZaYaFan1 - 10 years ago
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 3
AMAZING chappy it was
aaliya is ignoring zain
each emotion .
u portrayed very well...
m late i know..
.but busy schedule..
hence reading now 😳