But are they ready for it
Maybe it will take some time
Loved it
Awesomeness really
He made ger eat wid hus hands
Awwwe
All of the aww monents in one update
Love

Thank you so much! Glad you liked it 😳 Hope you like the next update to!

Originally posted by: -Fatz-

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M READING THIS BEAUTIFUL UPDATE NOW :O
Omg the dori scene <33333 when i was reading that scene omg i swear the dori scene from hasse toh phasse was playing in my mind the entire timeπŸ˜†
And omg i loveee the ladies in their families :') YAYAYAYA ARE THEY GETTING MARRIED :D
Ohh and the 'like what you see' scene was beautifulll tooo <333
This update was so fabbb :D better update soon :P

Koi baat nahi bachchi, we are all busy. Late sahi, you read it πŸ˜† HASEE TO PHASEE DOES THINGS TO ME OMG. That dori scene was something man <3 Read and see if they are getting married, I ain't telling you anything gurl :P Anyway, thank you for the comment. Hope you like the next update soon :D
Edited by Jyo. - 10 years ago
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Wahian4lyf

Chapter 2

I know I'm late but I've been busy! Catching up with my pms!

Now to the update!

This story just gets better and better!

Zain is back and that too with a bang!

Off to read the third chapter!

--Kiret

Hi Kiret, that's okay. The fact that you comment means a lot to me 😳 I fangirl internally everytime you comment on my work, hehe! Thanks a lot. So glad you like it :D

Are you like legit? You fangirl when I comment? πŸ˜†

God, I've gotta read the rest of this!!
Edited by Wahian4lyf - 10 years ago
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Wahian4lyf

Are you like legit? You fangirl when I comment? πŸ˜†

God, I've gotta read the rest of this!!

I am serious! Your work is like an inspiration to me. The way you write is absolutely stunning. So every comment I get from you defs deserves a fangirl moment no? πŸ˜†

Take your time. Read your note that you have exams. Good luck with them!! :)

Originally posted by: Jyo.

I am serious! Your work is like an inspiration to me. The way you write is absolutely stunning. So every comment I get from you defs deserves a fangirl moment no? πŸ˜†

Take your time. Read your note that you have exams. Good luck with them!! :)

Awwie. I've never had anyone take inspiration from me! <3

I'm gonna read all of the 4 chapters and comment tonight before I go! :D

Jyo. thumbnail
^I'll be waiting for your comment 😳
Jyo. thumbnail
Hey guys! Before you read the update, please read this. A few of you have confusions regarding the story so here are the answers:
  • Why did Zain leave his family and move out? - I am not sure if the way I have mentioned this is in ZaYa's conversation in chapter 4 is unclear, but I'll repeat here again. Usmaan had misconceptions about his son, that he was doing all the wrong things one could imagine when really, he wasn't. Zain was beyond hurt, so he left. He thought nobody cared about him, and hence the reason why he was ignoring everyone. This is what he had asked Fahad to hide from Aaliya. This is the reason why Aaliya and him hadn't spoken in such a long time. I hope this makes more sense?
  • In regards to no clarification about Aayat and Rizwaan and their relationship with everyone, I mentioned in the beginning that this story is completely different from the show. So this includes the relations. Aayat and Rizwaan are together in the story, however, neither of them are blood-related to Zain OR Aaliya. They are just good friends with them.
I hope this answers your questions! :) Once again, a humongous thank you to all for the lovely comments. I hope y'all like this update just as much! :)

oOo

Chapter 8 - Spying On You

"This is my favourite snap from the wedding!" Aayat squeals as she passes around the photo of Nafisa and Fahad from the night of their nikaah. It's been eight weeks since the wedding. The couple is back from their honeymoon and everybody is busy looking at the photos.
"Arre bhai aur bhabhi ki to har ek photo achchi aayi hoga. Tum to ye dekho!" Rizwaan picks out a photo of Aaliya and Zain greeting one of the guests with a salaam.
"Now this is one hell of good looking couple, I must say." Nafisa comments.
"Kuch bhi appi! Aapke aur jeeju ki jodi ke saamne to koi bhi jodi nahi tikti." Aaliya quips back and then glances at Zain, who seems to be lost in deep thought.
"Waise I heard khala jaan talking to ammi. She and the other ladies seem to like your and Zain's jodi a lot!"
Aaliya is left red-faced. "Of course they'll like our jodi. What's not to like? Itna handsome ladka aur itni sexy ladki ko saath mein khada karoge to pairing to mast lagegi hi right?" Zain is quick to respond. She passes him grateful smile and then heads to the kitchen to help Surraiya with dinner while the others tease him. He ignores them. Ten minutes later, he walks into the backyard to find her sitting there, picking out the grass with no mercy on it. "Kisi aur ka ghussa kisi aur pe kyun nikaal rahi ho?" He settles himself down next to her.
"I am not angry."
"What's troubling you?"
"Kuch nahi!"
"Jab mann kare tab bata dena."
"It's nothing Zain."
"I am not blind Aaliya. Theek hai, tumhe nahi batana to mat batao."
Aaliya sighs. This man is impossible. "Kuch nahi, I just don't like the way they were teasing us inside."
"Arre! Dil pe mat lo. It's all in good fun."
"I know. Lekin mujhe darr lagta hai ki kahin iss se humari dosti par koi bura asar na padhe."
"Offo! You worry too much Aaliya. Tum kitni bhi koshish kar lo, main tumhara peecha nahi chodne waala."
She smiles at him wholeheartedly. "You better not!"
oOo
"Zain, hum sabko bhook lagi hai." Fahad speaks for himself and the other four sitting with him. They are at Zain's apartment for a movie marathon. It is a beautiful spring day in Mumbai. The view from the apartment is perfect.
Nafisa is lying down on the mattress in the living room. "Being pregnant sure isn't easy." she thinks to herself as she munches on her packet of kurkure. It's been exactly 8 months, 28 days and 6 hours since they both said "Qubool Hai" to each other. It's been a beautiful journey since then.
"Kya order karna hai?" Zain asks while connecting the hard drive to the TV.
"Kuch nahi. Aaj tum kuch bana ke khilao!" Aayat says with a cheeky grin.
"Theek hai. I'll cook some fried rice." He glares at them as they are about to protest. "Take it or leave it!"
"Okay, we'll make do with that."
"I am going to go out and buy the ingredients. Apartment mein kuch nahi hai." He turns to Aaliya. "Kit-kit, tum chalo mere saath."
"Kyun?" Her voice is high pitched. Something is up with her for sure. She is always blushing around him. She is so self-conscious.
"Because I need your help! Ab chalo." He pulls her up from the sofa and she walks out with him, locking the door behind them.
"There is a limit to being oblivious!" Rizwaan complains.
oOo
"Oh crap!" He mutters as he starts the engine of the car.
"Kya hua?" She asks. He seems to be looking for something.
"I forgot my phone."
"Then go get it."
"Tumhare paas tumhara phone hai?" She nods. "Theek hai, phir mujhe apne phone ki zaroorat nahi hai." She shrugs and they start to drive. "Phone pe gaane hai?"
"Haan hai. Kyun?" He pulls out a cable and plugs it into the music system as they wait at the signal.
"Gaane chala do. Hum bhi to dekhe, Miss Kit-kit kaise songs sunti hai. And songs change mat karna. Jo chal raha hai wahi sunte hai." He grins widely and she shakes her head in sheer annoyance. He is such a baby.
As if she wasn't already uncomfortable around him, her phone decides to play all the romantic numbers. She stares out the window, her cheeks the shade of a slight pink, not wanting him to see her face.
Zain can't stop the smirk that spreads across his face. He loves it when Aaliya is shy in his presence. He sounds like a chauvinist to himself when he thinks that the power he has over her is amazing. He doesn't pay regard to the thought. He knows he isn't one.
Relief floods her being as a peppy song plays on the speaker and Zain cannot stop the laughter that erupts from his mouth. She looks at him, embarrassed. He knows everything.
oOo
They are in the supermarket. She follows him around aimlessly as he picks out the ingredients. "Zain, main soch rahi hoon ki manchurian bhi bana lete hai?"
"Main nahi bana raha. I don't know how to cook it."
"Arre main bana dungi! Tum jaante ho ki wo log khaane pe toot padenge. Fried rice won't be enough."
"Theek hai. But you are cooking it." He warns and she nods. She quickly collects the ingredients and they walk to the checkout.
oOo
"That took you some time. What were you both up to?" Nafisa winks at them as they all double over in laughter at Aaliya's red face.
"Shut up guys!" Zain roars. He knows Aaliya doesn't like all the teasing, even if it is all in good fun.
"Sorry!" They all speak in unison, still out of breath from laughing so hard.
"Zain tum fried rice bana lo, phir main manchurian bana dungi." The kitchen is small and they both will not be able to work together. Well, not easily at least.
"Tum dono saath mein cook karo yaar! We are starving." Nafisa whinges.
"Lekin appi, kitchen mein-"
"Aaliya I am pregnant and hungry. Don't get on my wrong side." She gently pats her belly while glaring at her little sister. Aaliya sighs. She has no choice.
oOo
"Zain, pass me the soy sauce please?" He hands it over to her and she starts making the mixture for the manchurian. "Ya Allah, main namak daalna to bhool hi gayi."
She washes her hands and tries to reach for the jar of salt. "Who keeps a jar so important on a shelf so high?" she thinks to herself. She feels his presence behind her. His body is pressed against hers as he brings down the jar for her and hands it over. She turns around and tries to walk back to her spot but he is blocking her. He leans in and she shuts her eyes.
"You're welcome." He whispers rather seductively and steps back, loving the effect he has on her. Zain isn't the one to live in denial. Aaliya on the other hand definitely does. They both regain their composure and get back to cooking.
Outside in the living room, the other four are having a fan moment over him at least making a move. Zain and Aaliya don't realise... they both are being spied on.
oOo

Edited by Jyo. - 10 years ago
Chapter 3

I just love your writing okay... Like it's the best! Wow! Time for Aaliya to ignore Zain! Aaliya is very stubborn and I love that πŸ˜ƒ

Chapter 4

I love how Aaliya ran out of the house without caring about how she looked or how she was dressed. It really shows how much she cares about him.

"Itna cute banne ki koshish mat karo!" <3<3 love that line

The bond between Fahad and Aaliya is one of the most lovely bonds in the world! <3

All in all, it was an amazing update!

Chapter 5

Accident??? Whaattt??? Noo!!!

Damn right! Aaliya needs him!

The fact that Zain know exactly where Aaliya will be is so cute! <3 Even amidst this sad atmosphere!

Aww, the Zain-Aaliya scene in the apartment was too cute! <3

Chapter 6

Aww, such a cute conversation! <3 Dinner with Abdullahs, should be interesting!

That was one of the cutest chapters in this entire story! I could totally imagine everything happening in front of me!

Chapter 7

These two are so besharam πŸ˜† Not being able to take their eyes off of one another!

So finally Nafisa and Fahad are married! Yay!

Such a beautiful story Jyo! I'm gonna miss reading it but I think this is going to be the first one that I'm going to search my PM inbox for once I come back! :D

Keep writing and keep up all of your hard work! You're doing an amazing job!

-- Kiret (:

Jyo, are you planning on updating in the next hour or so? Cuz then I better res :P and stay for the update!
Jyo. thumbnail
^I am going to put up the update right now :) Just proof reading it!
^^ kk. then I'm resing :P
Unres

Kit kit 😳

Oye hoye! Aaliya blushing and all! And thank God Zain is smart enough and is at least noticing it!

Romantic songs and ZaYa <3 <3

Last kitchen scene was superb!

All in all awesome update!

Glad I got to read one more before leaving!

Keep up all of your hard work! Will miss ya! πŸ€—
Edited by Wahian4lyf - 10 years ago