Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Aww just loved the update...it was super cute :)))
pooja_shineStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
this is soo awesome!
just loved this update :D
i like how the mothers look at zain aaliya :D
vishruta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Omg awesome
Best update ever
Loved it
Their flirting
The chemistry
The parents realize
Awww
But are they ready for it
Maybe it will take some time
Loved it
Awesomeness really
He made ger eat wid hus hands
Awwwe
All of the aww monents in one update
Love
.infinite. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M READING THIS BEAUTIFUL UPDATE NOW :O
Omg the dori scene <33333 when i was reading that scene omg i swear the dori scene from hasse toh phasse was playing in my mind the entire timeπŸ˜†
And omg i loveee the ladies in their families :') YAYAYAYA ARE THEY GETTING MARRIED :D
Ohh and the 'like what you see' scene was beautifulll tooo <333
This update was so fabbb :D better update soon :P
Edited by -Fatz- - 10 years ago
florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice one
awww aliya and Zain eating in one plate. He teasing her. She is not less too. And that tipical bollywood scene dori wala. lolz. U made it sound so casual and normal for them.
nofan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Read it all together and in love with it
Adorable work :D
Please continue to write like thizs :)
And update soon :D and pm me?
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xoxpunkxox

finally finished reading all the parts in one go <3 made my day seriously

fabulous piece of writing jyo i am seriously in love with every word you typed, every emotion that you portrayed and above all the scene where zain knows where he could find aaliya when he heard the news of accident .. waiting for the updates

Originally posted by: xoxpunkxox

Eeekksss I just loved this chappy jyo .. loved the way zain and aaliya's relation is progressing not too fast nor too slow .. they surely are made for each other and they should realized it now ..

Perfect piece of writing from you

Update soon

Saba

Shukriya Saba Ji 😳 I am so glad you decided to drop by and read this SS. Makes my dil khush when my writing makes someone's day. It is such a compliment, hehe 😳 Thank you for the lovely words. I hope you continue to enjoy my writing :) Thanks once again!! <3

Originally posted by: -Ammie-

res...

-------------------------------------

I just read it...Oh yay, celebration time...lol no, not really i shud be apologising for being a late lateef! πŸ˜› Don't worry, I won't go off at you like Zain did on Aaliya for being late lateef πŸ˜† The fact that you comment is enough for me :)

this was beyond beuatiful beautiful*...they have finally taken the next step in their relationship, that being their admiration for each [had to add a space here] other... Soz bro OCD 🀣

they just can't take their eyes off each other can they?! very nicely written and beautifully structured Jyo...the feelings are so pure and real that i can't help myself from falling in a trance everytime i read an update of this SS...😳 YOU ARE SO KIND AMMIE HOW? :') Thank you thank you thank youuu! This is so sweet.

the attraction between the two of them is so darn obvious and i love how even the family members have started acknowledging it! I mean come on! You can't not see it right? So obvous [LOL[

oh and Nafisa and Fahad cutie are married now..hells yes...more ZaYa encounters from now on πŸ˜† HAHAHAHA yes, more ZaYa encounterss :D

looking forward to the next update...its chapter 7 already! wow, its been a beautiful journey! 😳 Thank you once again! Just three more chapters to go and then this is over omg :')

Edited by Jyo. - 10 years ago
Jyo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cue1

Hayyyeee
So cute!!
She finally started flirting back and the family are thinking about the two of them and their rishta!
I can't wait for more!

Originally posted by: luvnishal97

Wow i just loved it.sucj a cute and nice story updaye soon

Originally posted by: pinki123

wow jyo really like it and this scene:"Kya kya karna padta hai appi ke liye! Itne bhaari earrings hai, aisa lag raha hai kaan kat ke gir jaenga. Aur ye heels, Allah kasam meri taange to aaj definitely toot jaengi."

"Tootengi tab jab tum girogi, aur wo main hone nahi dunga." He reassures her.

really cute!😳
thanx!πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

mindblowing update.zain couldn't stop flirt with aliya and she could stop blushing.i really love their moment.now shabana and suraiya also notice them.waiting for next part.

Originally posted by: ava23

aalsi tatoo!!!πŸ˜† m also admiring them! and you the writer.. loving every bit of there journey πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: rinku95

Amazing
Both flirting
Zain feeding her food was cute
Thanks for pm
Continue soon

Originally posted by: jazmeen

Loved it

Awosome read part

Originally posted by: Nethravathi

Thanks for the PM. Nice update. Loved the cute nok jok moments between Aliya and Zain. Hope to see their love confession in the next update.

Thanks guys πŸ€—Glad you liked the mentioned scenes :)

Originally posted by: Aishahh_24

I may not have commented on all your chapters, but I have been reading all of them silently. And let me tell you, what an uh-mazingg writer you are 😳

It's always a treat reading each part.
This one was just as AWESOME as the others! ^_^
Thank you Aish! So glad you like the SS 😳 It's always such a compliment when one finds your writing a treat to read, hehe :)
Just looove the conversations you create between Zain and Aaliya, they are soo adorable! πŸ˜† I hope CVs include them in thee serial also :P Now that's really sweet of you. Thank you once again 😳

Annnd The best dori baandhne waala scene ever πŸ˜† I expected all the hawa chalao-ing and BG music playing for that scene, but no this was truly epic! 🀣 I like to keep it realistic I guess? πŸ˜† Band hotel ke kamre mein hawa kahan se aati hai? 🀣 Glad you liked this scene too!

Waiting for the next chapter :D I hope you enjoy the next chapter. Thank you once again :)

Originally posted by: Emaani.95

Like it? You ask. Love it! I answer. ❀️

This chapter was really spectacular ! Great Job! Thank you Emaani! That's very sweet of you :)

I love you for keeping Nafisa's character all positive and not adding Shazia in this SS. πŸ˜ƒ
There are no worries in this fiction. Their parents are so chill and understanding. 😊 Decided to keep it simple since it's a short story I guess. FF hota to I would have included complications after complications πŸ˜†
The only things I am confused about are 'why did Zain suddenly stopped talking to Aaliya after that 'Aaliya writes romantic fictions' wala meeting of them?' 'What was it Zain asked Fahad to hide from Aaliya?' 'What was the matter between Zain and Usmaan which caused Zain to leave the house?' And last one 'Is Rizwan Aaliya's brother?'
You haven't even clarified what relation does Aayat have with them? Is she just a friend?

*phew* too many questions! I hope to get an answer to each 😳 The questions were answered in chapter 4, regarding Zain's issue and why he was so detached. Anyway, I have answered them all before the update of the next chapter. Do give it a read :)

Also, I have a request to make.

Can you pen down a scene in which Zain once again mentions Aaliya's romantic fictions to her which leads to a real hot romantic scene between them? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ I can't write a lot of hot romance? Plus forum has restrictions. But I guess I could definitely include a bit of it for you! :)

Thanks for the lovely comment once again 😳

Jyo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweta...

Omg the Uodate as sooo much like today's episode it have me butterflies what's going on... I loved every little bit of it from zain saving Aliya from crashing into someone and when he's like do you need help tying your dori wink hahahahahaha epic moment seriously amazing :) and then when he caught her I was like yup he never could miss the chance of Aliya falling hahahah and then Aliyas trust on him that he won't drop her was really cute... I loved how he wanted to eat with her and rizwans sooo clever loved the one plate concept and zain feeding aliya was sooo cute and then all the auties observing was even better hahahahahaha! Oh and the scene where she's totes checking him out and he knows it so takes her out gets her heartbeats beating fast and then she turns it on him saying she loves it my I was impressed with aliya :) great Uodate honestly amazing :) thansk for the pm can't wait for the next part :)

Thank you Sweta! I can't believe my update gave you butterflies? That's so sweet 😳 Once again, you mentioned all the scenes you liked it and that makes me super happy! Because that just makes me realise you have read the whole update and not just skimmed through it. Thank you thank you thank youuu πŸ€— You are amazing :D

Originally posted by: ZaYaFan1

Res...

Hey Jyo! I read your chapter last night but then I had to sleep as I had my exam today! But finally I've got some time for reviewing this chapter ! 😊 Hereee I goo! No worries! The size of the comment is making my head spin 😲 This is so sweet hehe! Thank you before hand πŸ€—

This is by far the best update! I mean like the way they're changing! Got another Zain!! LOOL He was flirting and she just couldn't stopp blushing furiously πŸ˜› This was TOO good! Glad you liked their flirting :) Who doesn't like it right? πŸ˜† Well 'dimagdaar' is a new word I learned today πŸ˜‰ Oh really? I thought it was a common hindi word. I guess this is my Delhi accent coming out 🀣 WOW ! Their conversations were enough to make me smile yest night till I didn't fall asleep 😳 That's so sweet, thank you 😳 Then the dori scene! Ohh Jyo THANK YOU for not including all that drama and you know strange stuff! ! You don't know how much I hate itt! πŸ˜• But yours one was totally different and I loved it to bits πŸ˜ƒ Awww, I am so glad everybody loved the different style of this dori scene. I am not a fan of the drama either to be honest, hence the simplicity I guess? Aaliya has got such an amazing character in your story! Up till now I was loving Zain's character onlyy but now Aaliya's too πŸ˜‰ Like the way she said about heels and long earrings πŸ˜† It was awesome!! Once again, thank you! Aaliya's character in the show is someone I can relate to. Even Zain's, infact. Their dialogues are so colloquial, just like a normal person's. This is what I have tried to keep with this SS too. I am glad you like their characters and the way the dialogues are written! And then Zain bana hero LOL! I loved his dialogue"Tootengi tab jab tum girogi, aur wo main hone nahi dunga." ! I really like the way these two have complete trust in each other! And their bond is just fantastic!! 😳 Aww, thanks! Zain to humesha hero hi rahega πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Jyo, the dialogues you include are the backbone of your series! NO DOUBT they are just fabulous!! πŸ‘ Zain's dialogue "Abe ullu, do plate laata. Ek plate hi kyun?" was SO damn amazing! I literally cracked up at 'ullu' πŸ˜› These dialogues act as the cherry on top of cake! And your cake itself is a chocolate onee! πŸ˜‰ I love the outline of this story and the characters too! πŸ˜ƒ Rizwan's reply after this was also cutee! Another massive thank you! So glad you like the dialogues. Like I said before, I like to keep it realistic. This is how me and my friends talk to each other 🀣 So I don't see why Zain's character wouldn't talk to his friends like this? Thanks again :)

Coming to the main thing this concept that you have included that there has to be one realistaion in each chapter is awesome!! This realization was so far the bestt! 😊 Though I loved other realisations too πŸ˜‰Ohh they admire each other!! Bari der se relaise kiya sab ne πŸ˜› They should have asked me because I knew it from the first chapter πŸ˜† Thanks for mentioning the realisations, because that's what the whole SS revolves around. Feels good to see people noticing it! LOL, hum sab to to pehle se hi pata tha nahi? πŸ˜†

Jyo, I love for not including Shazia ! For making Surayya such a nice auntyy πŸ˜† Hehe, your most welcome :)

You update SO quickly! I mean like just 4 days ago you updated chapter 6 and yest chapter 7! WOW ! Kya speed hai apki πŸ˜‰ Thanks for the PM too! 😊 Thanks you for the lovely comment! So very sweet of you. Hope you like the next update just as much :)

Jyo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lwrimaforever

Outstanding update Jyo!Thanks for pm!Loved Zain flirting with Aaliya!Finally Fahad-Nafeesa r married!Love Rizwan!Loved Zain feeding Aaliya!I think now their parents will hint Them about getting married!Waiting for next!Pls continue soon!

Thank you! Glad you like the update 😳

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Ok, i have no idea ho i missed this wonderful ss since i am on this forum aleays in search of a good os, ff or ss.. and people just dont write anymore!!
That being said, this ss is amazing! And

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Mera aadha comment kaha gaya?? :-I :-O anyways.. ilove it! To the core... when u wrote.. and they realised kuch kuch hota hai. I was like hayeee :-P and keep writing.. i would love to read more..

IF ko aapka comment itna achcha laga ki wo kha gaya 🀣 Jokes apart, thank you so much for dropping by and reading this. So glad you like it 😳 I hope you continue to enjoy this SS :)

Originally posted by: Nethravathi

Thanks for the PM. Nice update. Loved the cute nok jok moments between Aliya and Zain. Hope to see their love confession in the next update.

Thank you! Glad you like this update 😳

Originally posted by: TashaForever

Beautiful!

I admire the way you write, seriously :)
Lovely it was!
Keep writing and update soon!
~Tanya

Originally posted by: Maneesha_Shanak

Aww just loved the update...it was super cute :)))

Originally posted by: poojaloveskajen

this is soo awesome!

just loved this update :D
i like how the mothers look at zain aaliya :D

Originally posted by: florine_20

Nice one
awww aliya and Zain eating in one plate. He teasing her. She is not less too. And that tipical bollywood scene dori wala. lolz. U made it sound so casual and normal for them.

Originally posted by: nofan

Read it all together and in love with it

Adorable work :D
Please continue to write like thizs :)
And update soon :D and pm me?

Thank youu 😳