Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Res...

Hey Jyo! I read your chapter last night but then I had to sleep as I had my exam today! But finally I've got some time for reviewing this chapter ! 😊 Hereee I goo!

This is by far the best update! I mean like the way they're changing! Got another Zain!! LOOL He was flirting and she just couldn't stopp blushing furiously 😛 This was TOO good! Well 'dimagdaar' is a new word I learned today 😉 WOW ! Their conversations were enough to make me smile yest night till I didn't fall asleep 😳 Then the dori scene! Ohh Jyo THANK YOU for not including all that drama and you know strange stuff! ! You don't know how much I hate itt! 😕 But yours one was totally different and I loved it to bits 😃 Aaliya has got such an amazing character in your story! Up till now I was loving Zain's character onlyy but now Aaliya's too 😉 Like the way she said about heels and long earrings 😆 It was awesome!! And then Zain bana hero LOL! I loved his dialogue"Tootengi tab jab tum girogi, aur wo main hone nahi dunga." ! I really like the way these two have complete trust in each other! And their bond is just fantastic!! 😳

Jyo, the dialogues you include are the backbone of your series! NO DOUBT they are just fabulous!! 👏 Zain's dialogue "Abe ullu, do plate laata. Ek plate hi kyun?" was SO damn amazing! I literally cracked up at 'ullu' 😛 These dialogues act as the cherry on top of cake! And your cake itself is a chocolate onee! 😉 I love the outline of this story and the characters too! 😃 Rizwan's reply after this was also cutee!

Coming to the main thing this concept that you have included that there has to be one realistaion in each chapter is awesome!! This realization was so far the bestt! 😊 Though I loved other realisations too 😉Ohh they admire each other!! Bari der se relaise kiya sab ne 😛 They should have asked me because I knew it from the first chapter 😆

Jyo, I love for not including Shazia ! For making Surayya such a nice auntyy 😆

You update SO quickly! I mean like just 4 days ago you updated chapter 6 and yest chapter 7! WOW ! Kya speed hai apki 😉 Thanks for the PM too! 😊
Edited by ZaYaFan1 - 10 years ago
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Outstanding update Jyo!Thanks for pm!Loved Zain flirting with Aaliya!Finally Fahad-Nafeesa r married!Love Rizwan!Loved Zain feeding Aaliya!I think now their parents will hint Them about getting married!Waiting for next!Pls continue soon!
Book_Kash thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Eeekksss I just loved this chappy jyo .. loved the way zain and aaliya's relation is progressing not too fast nor too slow .. they surely are made for each other and they should realized it now ..

Perfect piece of writing from you

Update soon

Saba
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ok, i have no idea ho i missed this wonderful ss since i am on this forum aleays in search of a good os, ff or ss.. and people just dont write anymore!!
That being said, this ss is amazing! And
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mera aadha comment kaha gaya?? :-I :-O anyways.. ilove it! To the core... when u wrote.. and they realised kuch kuch hota hai. I was like hayeee :-P and keep writing.. i would love to read more..
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
updated my lovee 🤗
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM. Nice update. Loved the cute nok jok moments between Aliya and Zain. Hope to see their love confession in the next update.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Edited my comment on page 26! 😊
TashaForever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful!
I admire the way you write, seriously :)
Lovely it was!
Keep writing and update soon!
~Tanya