Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
res...

-------------------------------------

I just read it...Oh yay, celebration time...lol no, not really i shud be apologising for being a late lateef! 😛

this was beyond beuatiful...they have finally taken the next step in their relationship, that being their admiration for eachother...

they just can't take their eyes off each other can they?! very nicely written and beautifully structured Jyo...the feelings are so pure and real that i can't help myself from falling in a trance everytime i read an update of this SS...😳

the attraction between the two of them is so darn obvious and i love how even the family members have started acknowledging it!

oh and Nafisa and Fahad cutie are married now..hells yes...more ZaYa encounters from now on 😆

looking forward to the next update...its chapter 7 already! wow, its been a beautiful journey! 😳
Edited by -Ammie- - 10 years ago
cue1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hayyyeee
So cute!!
She finally started flirting back and the family are thinking about the two of them and their rishta!
I can't wait for more!
luvnishal97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow i just loved it.sucj a cute and nice story updaye soon
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow jyo really like it and this scene:"Kya kya karna padta hai appi ke liye! Itne bhaari earrings hai, aisa lag raha hai kaan kat ke gir jaenga. Aur ye heels, Allah kasam meri taange to aaj definitely toot jaengi."
"Tootengi tab jab tum girogi, aur wo main hone nahi dunga." He reassures her.

really cute!😳
thanx!😉
Aishahh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I may not have commented on all your chapters, but I have been reading all of them silently. And let me tell you, what an uh-mazingg writer you are 😳
It's always a treat reading each part.
This one was just as AWESOME as the others! ^_^
Just looove the conversations you create between Zain and Aaliya, they are soo adorable! 😆 I hope CVs include them in thee serial also :P

Annnd The best dori baandhne waala scene ever 😆 I expected all the hawa chalao-ing and BG music playing for that scene, but no this was truly epic! 🤣

Waiting for the next chapter :D

Edited by Aishahh_24 - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mindblowing update.zain couldn't stop flirt with aliya and she could stop blushing.i really love their moment.now shabana and suraiya also notice them.waiting for next part.
Emaani.95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Like it? You ask. Love it! I answer. ❤️
This chapter was really spectacular ! Great Job!

I love you for keeping Nafisa's character all positive and not adding Shazia in this SS. 😃
There are no worries in this fiction. Their parents are so chill and understanding. 😊
The only things I am confused about are 'why did Zain suddenly stopped talking to Aaliya after that 'Aaliya writes romantic fictions' wala meeting of them?' 'What was it Zain asked Fahad to hide from Aaliya?' 'What was the matter between Zain and Usmaan which caused Zain to leave the house?' And last one 'Is Rizwan Aaliya's brother?'
You haven't even clarified what relation does Aayat have with them? Is she just a friend?

*phew* too many questions! I hope to get an answer to each 😳

Also, I have a request to make.

Can you pen down a scene in which Zain once again mentions Aaliya's romantic fictions to her which leads to a real hot romantic scene between them? 😉😃
ava23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aalsi tatoo!!!😆 m also admiring them! and you the writer.. loving every bit of there journey 👍🏼
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing
Both flirting
Zain feeding her food was cute
Thanks for pm
Continue soon
Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg the Uodate as sooo much like today's episode it have me butterflies what's going on... I loved every little bit of it from zain saving Aliya from crashing into someone and when he's like do you need help tying your dori wink hahahahahaha epic moment seriously amazing :) and then when he caught her I was like yup he never could miss the chance of Aliya falling hahahah and then Aliyas trust on him that he won't drop her was really cute... I loved how he wanted to eat with her and rizwans sooo clever loved the one plate concept and zain feeding aliya was sooo cute and then all the auties observing was even better hahahahahaha! Oh and the scene where she's totes checking him out and he knows it so takes her out gets her heartbeats beating fast and then she turns it on him saying she loves it my I was impressed with aliya :) great Uodate honestly amazing :) thansk for the pm can't wait for the next part :)