Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Maneesha_Shanak

Humein bhi kuch kuch hogaya reading the updateπŸ˜‰

loved it!!

Hehe, thank you so muchhh! 😳

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

awesome update.
ZaYa part was damn cute.Zain was memorise by her beauty.room part was fav,the awkardness hit them now both start realisating their feel.waiting for next part.thanks of pm.

Thank youuu πŸ€— So glad you liked the ZaYa parts 😳 Thanks for dropping by and commenting :)

Originally posted by: rinku95

Amazing
Thanks for pm
Continue soon

Thank you 😳
Edited by Jyo. - 10 years ago
Jyo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishruta

Omg
It was simply beautiful
Really loved it
The feelings that u create as reader reads ur work
Is just amazing
Felt the awkwardness n the growing affection
Zaya all the way
She finally wore a dress
Nafeesa the cupid
Zain was bowled over with her
They sat together watching the movie
Loved it
Extreamly good. Thanks for the pm
Love
Vishruta

Thank you so muchh! πŸ€— I am so glad I can evoke feelings in my readers through my work. This is one of the best compliments I could. Thank you thank you thank youuu!! 😳

Originally posted by: sunithi

Awesome update...ur story phase towards love is jux fit into reality...love the words u used to explain their awkwardness ..thanks for pm..keep writing..

Thank you Sunithi. Glad you find the realistic 😳

Originally posted by: Sweta...

I love how there's becoming a certain normality back into their lives and their comfortable ness is amazing to read :) love how they generally text and when zain was mesmerised by aliya it was sooo romantic :) I loved how they both watched kuch kuch hota hai and the fact zain moved back to give aliya space was amazing to see he recognises and can make the situation less awkward :) yet aliya liked their togetherness even if it was a little awks! Thanks for the pm loved the update :) can't wait for the next part :)

Hi Swetha! You and your detailed comments, uff, they make my day πŸ€— Makes me so happy rhat everyone likes the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Bit πŸ˜† Thanks for the lovely comment. Hope you liked the next chapter too 😳
Jyo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lwrimaforever

Lovely update Jyo!Thanks for pm!& Thanks alot for sending the buddy request!Aww!Loved Zain's invitation to Aaliya!No wonder Zain was awestruck seeing Aaliya!Aaliya cried on a movie scene!The bicep touching scene was...Don't know the ri8 words to explain!Waiting for next!Pls continue soon!

Thank you so much 😳 And the pleasure is mine regarding the buddy request. Thank you for mentioning the scenes you liked. Thank you once again :)

Originally posted by: -Spriha-

Just read the 5th part...!
Must say u write superbly...now I just hope that Aaliya's parents r okay...and it's really nice to read the way Zain is caring for her in times of need and the way she also depends on him...amazing! 😊
Gonna read the 6th part and comment later:p

Thank you so much 😳 I shall be waiting for your comments.

Originally posted by: -Yuks-

I havent been able to comment on the last couple of updates but you've been doing a great job!
I love hoe these two are progressing

That's okay, on time or late, a comment is a comment. Thanks for dropping by, glad you like it 😊
Jyo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: TashaForever

Ogod! This was such a beautiful chapter!

The best so far, according to me :D
His iPod isn't blasting music into his ears. Her brain is not in its seedhi baat no bakwaas mode. They are a mess. And they both realise... kuch kuch hota hai.
^^Those lines took my heart :D
Please update soon and longer :P
You write extremely well.
Eager to get more updates from you soon!

Thank you so muchhh! 😳 So glad you like it. Thanks for pointing out that particular line. I always feel like these last lines are stupid but makes me khush that you like them :) I try my best to write longer updates but it feels out of place? How long could a realisation take to strike right? But I will try my best. Hoping you like the next few updates too :)

Originally posted by: cue1

My first zaya story and I love it. Please pm me

Thank you guys πŸ€—

Originally posted by: hilly

Aweosme Chap. Jyo ! :D

Awwh, KKHH- one of my very very favourite movie, I still can't get enough of.
THAT scene itself tends to make me cry- esp. when the train departs and he's standing there, teary eyed and helpless. OH. omgsh.

finaaally, they both realized ke 'kuch kuch hota hai' <33 dhak dhak*

Thank you 😳 I think KKHH is almost everybody's favourite, no one can get enough of it! πŸ˜† So glad you like the update :)
Jyo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishq.Wala.Love

Jo!!! πŸ€—

New story! :D

Wowww.. eager to read it... :)

Will be back with the comments soon! <3

IT'S YOUUU OMG HI SHARMI πŸ€— You stalked me down 🀣 Can't wait to see a comment from you. It's been forever omggg!

Originally posted by: -Fatz-

Another fab update 😳

I think the besharam Zain has entered your ss too :P loved the whistle sceneπŸ˜† AND THE BEAN BAG SCENE OMG. ASDFGGHGKH.
anddd the entire movie scene was absolutely flawless <333 we need that scene in beintehaa, SO FREAKING CUTE <3
Kuch Kuch hota haifinallyyyπŸ₯³
Loved the update, update soon bb <3

Fattie ji, shukriya 😳 Zain in my SS has always been besharam, aage aage dekho πŸ˜† I have a thing for Zain's beanbag in the show alright? So I had to put it in 🀣 I wish we could get a movie scene in Beintehaa, sigh. But we'll make do with this :D Thank youuu once again :)

Originally posted by: bezubaan.

Your work is so refreshing Jyo. Like, I am fan of your writings. *bows down*

I am crying khushi ke aansoon Jenny :') This means a lot. Thank you ❀️
Jyo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojaloveskajen

soo sweet :)
awesome..thanks dor the pm..and sorrs for the late comment

Originally posted by: Rahma11

well written great work :)

Thank you guys πŸ€—

Originally posted by: pinki123

Wow really good i really like it and the last line!πŸ˜‰

"kuch kuch hota hai"😳
please continue soon!😊

Thank you 😳 Glad you like the last line!!

Originally posted by: zaya93200

MUJHE TOH YE FF SE PYAAR HO GAYA YAAD!

CONTINUE AND PM ME!

Awwwhhh, thank you 😳 I shall definitely PM you :)
Jyo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaYaFan1

Thanks a ton for PM 😊 Same case heree 😭 I read this and the Stupidity OS just now ! I hate being late actually but exams 😑 Hey, no worries man! I totally understand how frustrating exams can be, but they are more important. Hope they are going/went well! Good luck if you have any left :) This is what I was waiting for πŸ˜‰ Zain's invitation was so damn cutee, I must say πŸ˜ƒ He's so amazinggg! Yoo! I could imagine how beautiful Aaliya must be looking in that outfit 😳 Zain Abdullah could not get his eyes off her LOL! The thought itself is so lovely 😳 Thank you so much!! i had fun writing those parts, hehe. I am glad you liked them just as much 😳 That part when Zain moves back and gives her the much needed space!! Jyo I could actually think about Zain's personality.. like the way he respected her 😳 Aww yay! Good to hear you could associate this with Zain's personality. The usual funny dialogues like mai kaunsa tumhare par paisay kharch karnay wala hun πŸ˜› are just amazingg! This was so well written πŸ‘ Haha, thanks for pointing out that dialogue. I do put in a lot of thought into how I write the dialogues and try not to deviate from the characters. Good to see people do notice it :) The way your write it enables me to actually imagine ZaYa in the same scene!! πŸ˜ƒ This was wonderfull! 😊 Again, thank you! This really means a lot. When people tell me they can imagine the scene, it makes my heart swell with happiness. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUU πŸ€—

Originally posted by: ZaYa_Premeer

finally read chapters 4-6 and apologising for the late feedback jyo. but loved the updates. finally he's being himself but aisa kya hua that he had to leave home. some tiff with usman.
i love how everyone knows the importance aliyah holds in zain's life. thank god nothing happened to the Haiders. and have I mentioned how much I love this caring nafisa.
and they watched kuch kuch hota hai. love that movie. can't wait for the next update.

No need to apologise. I understand we all have lives outside of IF and do get busy. Thank you for taking time out giving me this wonderful feedback. If you read Chapter 4 again, Zain explains that he had a fight with Usmaan because his father had misconceptions that his son was doing all the wrong things one could do, hence he left. He was terribly hurt and so the change in this behaviour. Hope that answers your question 😳 Glad you like Nafisa's character. I always thought of her character as a nice person before Shazia came in. So that's how I have put it in. Thank you for the comment once again 😳
Jyo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emaani.95

OMG Jyo!!

This is simply A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!! Thank you 😳
You know When I commented on your pregnancy wala OS, I just casually added "hum toh aapkay fan ho gaye" in it. No! Am not saying that I didn't like that OS of yours, I loved it but didn't really mean the fan wala sentence. 😳 LOL! Idk if I should be feeling good about this or bad? Nevertheless, glad you liked that OS and thank you for being honest I guess? Hehe.
But now, after reading this SS, I am honestly saying that you are one of the BEST writers on India Forums and I've become one of your fans. 😊 This time am saying it Dill se πŸ˜ƒ This is very sweet of you. I am sure there are tons of writers out there who are much better than me, seriously. But to receive such a compliment is just so heartwarming. Thank you πŸ€—

Your ideas, your way of writing is so simple yet so amazing!.
I am loving this SS and that realization wala sentence makes me laugh in the end of every chapter πŸ˜†
You're Awesome! You are even more awesome for writing me such a nice comment. Thank you Emaani. This truly will go down in my book of one of the best comments 😳

Originally posted by: Sruuu.

JYO BABYYY πŸ˜†

This is plain beautiful, like a nice, fresh breeze in the darned summer.
Each scene plays a key role. And that's brilliant.
I love the way you're slowly giving each chapter a new turn. Zain and Aaliya are waaay too adorableee. ❀️
LOVIN IT YAAR, JALDI UPDATE KARO, HUMNE COMMENT KAR DIYA. 😳

Aww thanks Sru 😳 Tum to comments mein bhi poetically likhti ho, mujhe sikhao kaise 🀣 Makes my dil khush that you like this SS, hehe! Maine to update kar diya, ab aap comment kar dooo :D
Jyo. thumbnail
Chapter 7 - Admiring You

It is Nafisa and Fahad's wedding day. They are both having cold feet an hour before the nikaah. Aaliya and Zain have locked their respective siblings in their rooms and have decided to meet in the wedding hall.
It has been 2 months since their Kuch Kuch Hota Hai incidence. Zain has been flirting with Aaliya back and forth, here and there, and he loves how she blushes furiously. He does sometime wishes for her to flirt back, but he'll live with this for now.
"What is up with them? Itne saalo se saath hai, ab kyun darr rahe hai?" Aaliya asks while pacing up and down. She almost bumps into a worker with a basket of flowers in his hand, but Zain pulls her back.
"Dekh ke chalo!" He speaks. "It's called getting cold feet. Sabke saath hota hai."
"Aur tumhe bada experience hai, haina?" She teases him.
He walks closer to her, too close for his own good. "To tum experience kara do!" He winks at her.
Her mouth is left wide open. Did he just...? She hears him laughing like a maniac and she glowers at him. "Not funny Zain!"
"Itni disappointed kyun dikh rahi ho? If you want, we can, you know..." he trails off. Oh how he loves doing this to her!
"We have a problem on our hands. Unko calm down kaise kare?"
"Simple hai Aaliya! Unhe bas ye yaad dilana hai ki wo dono ek doosre se kitni mohobbat karte hai. Apne aap sab set ho jaega!"
"Tum to bade dimaagdaar nikle Zain. Kahan se aayi itni akkal?"
"Shut up kit-kit!" he grumbles and starts walking towards the right wing of the hotel, which is where the ladke waale are residing.
"Zain!" She calls out. He turns around and raises his eyebrow at her. "Thank you!" And then she is out of his sight, rushing to get ready.
oOo
Their plan works. Nafisa and Fahad are both enjoying the atmosphere around them. Aaliya is hurrying to get ready. She is extremely late.
"Zain, jaake Aaliya ko bula kar le aaoge please?" Nafisa asks.
"Sure bhabhi!"
He knocks on her bedroom's door. "Aaliya, Open up!" She peeks her head out of the door. "Late ho raha hai yaar."
"I know!" She hisses. "Aayat hai kya yahan?"
"Nahi, wo bhabhi ke saath hai in case she needs anything. Kya hua hai? Tumhari dress ki dori bandhni hai?" He winks at her, a naughty glint visible in his eyes. This is such a Bollywood movie moment. He pushes the door open and walks in.
"Zain!" she screeches at him. Oh the nerve of this guy! "Zain jao aur kisi ladki ko..." Words die in her mouth as he swiftly turns her around and ties the dori in a few seconds.
"Ho gaya! Aur tum sharmaya mat karo yaar. Nahi suit karta tumhe."
"Don't you dare do this again." She whispers angrily as she walks to the dresser and puts her earrings on.
He watches her reflection in the mirror and notices her properly for the first time that night. She looks stunning, in fact, even that is an understatement. The royal blue suit hugs her body, the shades a stark contrast against her fair skin. His eyes follow her as she walks to the bed, sits down and puts on the heels. She almost falls while walking towards him but he catches her.
"Kya kya karna padta hai appi ke liye! Itne bhaari earrings hai, aisa lag raha hai kaan kat ke gir jaenga. Aur ye heels, Allah kasam meri taange to aaj definitely toot jaengi."
"Tootengi tab jab tum girogi, aur wo main hone nahi dunga." He reassures her.
She giggles. "Thanks Zain." There it is, that dazzling smile of hers.
"Ab chale?"
"Yes sir!" She takes a hold of his hand, carefully walking out of the room and towards the hall. She knows nothing will happen to her.
oOo
"Qubool hai!" Nafisa says, blushing furiously.
"Qubool hai!" Fahad can't stop smiling. He is finally married to the love of his life.
Everyone is cheering and greeting the newly married couple. And amidst this, Aaliya's eyes are fixed on Zain. She can't deny it; he is looking more handsome than usual in that black jodhpuri outfit of his. It has only just struck her that his pocket square is the exact same blue as her suit. His eyes find hers from across the stage and he smirks. He knows she is checking him out, but she doesn't back down. "Such a besharam ladki!" he thinks as he walks over to her, sneaks her out of the wedding hall and into the deserted corridors.
"Zain kya-"
"Tum mujhe itna ghoor ghoor ke kyun dekh rahi ho kit-kit?" He asks, pushing her against the wall.
"Wo... um... maine kahan tumhe..."
"Jhoot mat bolo!" He moves even closer, leaving no space for air to pass in between them. "Like what you see huh?" He whispers, his voice husky.
"Love what I see!" she replies seductively with a wink and he jumps back. Did she just...? This time, it's her turn to laugh. "Ab chalo, meri appi ka tumhare bhai se nikaah hua hai. We should be there."
Sure she is being a smart cookie in front of him, but her heartbeats are definitely off the charts right now. It is crazy.
oOo
They both feel exhausted and sit themselves down at the table reserved for them and their friends. All the guests are going at it, enjoying the lavish dinner served at the reception. Zain and Aaliya have lost count of the number of people they have greeted, most of them they didn't even recognise.
"Aaliya, chalo khana lekar aate hai. I am starving." Zain mumbles.
"Ugh no. I don't have the energy to move. Kisi ko bol do laane ke liye?"
"Yeah, I'll do that." He looks around for someone and spots Rizwaan. "Yaar please humare liye khaana lekar aa ja?"
"Aalsi tattoo!" Rizwaan grumbles as he walks away. He purposefully brings them a single plate of food on Aayat's suggestion.
"Abe ullu, do plate laata. Ek plate hi kyun?"
"Jo laya hoon usme khush raho. I have to go right now. Fahad bhai is calling me." He runs off before they can stop him and grins from a distance.
"Too tired to move." Aaliya whispers as she rests her head back on the chair and closes her eyes. The hall is almost empty now; the guests are all gone with only close family left behind. He sighs, takes a spoonful of biryani and offers it to her. She takes the morsel, not aware of the ladies looking at them in awe. He continues to feed her, knowing very well that she has put her heart and soul into this wedding. They finish their dinner an hour later and continue to relax.
Later in the night, Shabana's khaala sits next to her along with Surraiya and a few other relatives. "Mashallah Shabana, Aaliya aur Zain ki jodi to khoob lagti hai. Tum dono ne kabhi unke rishte ke baare mein socha hai?"
"Jaisi bachcho ki marzi khala." Their parents observe them from the table they are seated at and smile knowingly at each other. Realisation strikes... they both admire each other.
oOo

Alright, here is the next chapter! Hope you all like it 😳 I want to say a HUGE thank you. The response I got on the previous chapter was amazing. I am still in the process of replying to you all. It means SO much to me, I don't know how to thank you all. Your comments make my day. So THANK YOUUU <33 πŸ€—
Book_Kash thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
finally finished reading all the parts in one go <3 made my day seriously
fabulous piece of writing jyo i am seriously in love with every word you typed, every emotion that you portrayed and above all the scene where zain knows where he could find aaliya when he heard the news of accident .. waiting for the updates