awesome..thanks dor the pm..and sorrs for the late comment
anon11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
well written great work :)
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton for PM 😊 Same case heree 😭 I read this and the Stupidity OS just now ! I hate being late actually but exams 😑 This is what I was waiting for πŸ˜‰ Zain's invitation was so damn cutee, I must say πŸ˜ƒ He's so amazinggg! Yoo! I could imagine how beautiful Aaliya must be looking in that outfit 😳 Zain Abdullah could not get his eyes off her LOL! The thought itself is so lovely 😳 That part when Zain moves back and gives her the much needed space!! Jyo I could actually think about Zain's personality.. like the way he respected her 😳 The usual funny dialogues like mai kaunsa tumhare par paisay kharch karnay wala hun πŸ˜› are just amazingg! This was so well written πŸ‘ The way your write it enables me to actually imagine ZaYa in the same scene!! πŸ˜ƒ This was wonderfull! 😊
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow really good i really like it and the last line!πŸ˜‰
"kuch kuch hota hai"😳
please continue soon!😊
Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
MUJHE TOH YE FF SE PYAAR HO GAYA YAAD!
CONTINUE AND PM ME!
Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
finally read chapters 4-6 and apologising for the late feedback jyo. but loved the updates. finally he's being himself but aisa kya hua that he had to leave home. some tiff with usman.
i love how everyone knows the importance aliyah holds in zain's life. thank god nothing happened to the Haiders. and have I mentioned how much I love this caring nafisa.
and they watched kuch kuch hota hai. love that movie. can't wait for the next update.
Emaani.95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Jyo!!
This is simply A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!
You know When I commented on your pregnancy wala OS, I just casually added "hum toh aapkay fan ho gaye" in it. No! Am not saying that I didn't like that OS of yours, I loved it but didn't really mean the fan wala sentence. 😳
But now, after reading this SS, I am honestly saying that you are one of the BEST writers on India Forums and I've become one of your fans. 😊 This time am saying it Dill se πŸ˜ƒ

Your ideas, your way of writing is so simple yet so amazing!.
I am loving this SS and that realization wala sentence makes me laugh in the end of every chapter πŸ˜†
You're Awesome!
dauntless. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
JYO BABYYY πŸ˜†
This is plain beautiful, like a nice, fresh breeze in the darned summer.
Each scene plays a key role. And that's brilliant.
I love the way you're slowly giving each chapter a new turn. Zain and Aaliya are waaay too adorableee. ❀️
LOVIN IT YAAR, JALDI UPDATE KARO, HUMNE COMMENT KAR DIYA. 😳
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Ammie-

RESwa...

-------------------------------------

Yay! i'm back to my number one spot...so childish...oh well 😳 Hehe, not childish at all! I am glad you are back on your number one stop, hehe πŸ˜†

this was by far the cutest update ever ever ever! seriously! i could just imagine how ravishing Aaliya would be looking in that outfit! No wonder Zain was awestruck! Ahhh thank you so much aklsncdhiusbvrfg! I kept on rewriting this chapter because it didn't go well with me. I am glad you liked it though. And of courseee Aaliya looked ravishing! Heh!

OMG kuch kuch hota hai it is...πŸ˜‰ about time these two realise! πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

I love their choice of movie tho...and oh i love how Aaliya cries when Anjali's leaving...story of my life...no matter how many times i watch that scene i will NEVER not cryyy! KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI BE MY FAV MOVIE BRO! I had to put it in 😳 IKR! Cry every single time in that scene :(

Lol, i love the comfort level and the awkwardness at the same time...kuch tu huwa hai, kuch ho gaya hai πŸ˜› Hehe, another song you use from another one of my favourite movies πŸ˜†

Most relatable scene award goes to that moment when Zain places her hand on his biceps...i can not stress enough on how many times i've had to go through that...obviously in my case its my bros...don't get your expectations up high πŸ˜† but it was totally one of those "typical boys" type of thing...πŸ˜† Ohhooo, I got my hopes high ki this was the important detail you had missed out on when we were talking about something/someone 🀣 Dil ke armaan toot gaye yaar :P To be honest, this was a random scene. I have never been through this myself. So I am glad you could relate 😳

i'm so happy these two are finally coming to terms with the attraction that they have for eachother...very well written Jyo. as always, waiting for the next update 😳 Shukriya Ammie ji. Makes me super khush that you liked it :) updating later tonight.

Originally posted by: vinu127

hey jyo...sorry gotta go out now...will put up detailed comment later

as usual..its a beautiful chapter..bye😊
---------------------------------------------------------------------
WOW...WOW...this is sooo cute...yes cute...just like ZaYa...
beautifully written piece... iss excitement mein pata nahi kya kya likhoongi... i mean type karoongi...
let be not write anything anywhere... i'll go in order! Awwhhh, this is so sweet 😳 This made me smile like an idiot when I read it for the first time and still does, hehe! Thank youuu <33
1st of all Zain's invite...awwwieee that was chooo cutie cutie types... kaash kuch saal baad (not now... bahut acchi bacchi hu mainπŸ˜‰) koi mujhe itna hi sweet tarikhe se invite kare Don't we all wish ki koi hume bhi aisa invite bheje? ;) Ah I think I'd die the day that happens πŸ˜†
"Aur kabhi to ladkiyon ki tarah behave kara karo"toh itne din woh ladke ki tahah reheke hi Zain ko patayaπŸ˜†waise uski toh poori hosh udgayi hogi aaliya ko aise dekhne ke baad...he was just covering up by being all that besharam!πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Alright let me clear somethings out for you, hehe! I myself am a bit of a tom-boy, but I dress like a girl still. Not too girly if you know what I mean? And till now, Zain's seen her as a friend. He thinks she is pretty, but theek hai, dost hai. Now his perspective is changing, if you know what I mean? :)
kuch kuch hota hai toh dekhna hi tha... akhir little bit of modifications ke baad their story is the same na...take the modification as well
KKHH-tina +fahad -anjali(Jr.) +nafisa = "ZaYa ke Realisations"πŸ˜‰ Haha, I didn't even think of it this way yaar! Nice way to put it out there! :D
then the beanbag n sit on bed part...
Aliya cries srsly?πŸ˜• par woh toh ladkiyon ki tahah nahi hai naπŸ˜› So a person cannot be emotional just because she doesn't behave like a girl? :P I cry all the time in that scene dude!
aur yeh sab padne ke baad... hame bhi KKHH😳 Mission successful, kisi ko to kuch kuch hua 🀣
p.s:thanks for the wonderfull SS and the PM
Thank you for the wonderful comment πŸ€—

Edited by Jyo. - 10 years ago