Users

Frequent Posters

Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: vinu127

Hi again...lovely update...

i don't want make u faint again..πŸ˜†.so i'll rather try to keep it short😊
now this was exactly opposite to what we read all these days(for me)
we have a broken Aliya and a caring Zain...
you have strengthened the point again that they understand and know each otherπŸ‘
it was also nice to read FahIsa part... both the relations(ZaYa and FahIsa) are beautifully potrayed in their own perimeter...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Loved Suraiyya for the first time in this SS...πŸ˜ƒ
Special mention, the last few lines and beach and apartment part were beautifully written..πŸ‘
p.s thankq for the PM even though i hunted the chapter before recieving itπŸ˜‰

Nahiii, I love your super long comments πŸ˜† Regardless of the length, your comment always puts a smile on my face so thank you 😳 Again, glad you liked it and found it different. Also thank you for mentioning the little FahIsa part, no one notices these things, hehe! Once again, thank youuu πŸ€—

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

awesome update.i love ZaYa relation.they are always each other support system.waiting for next part.thanks for pm.

Originally posted by: pinki123

thank you so much!

like it!

Originally posted by: swabie

it was an awsm... update

lvd it!!

Originally posted by: rinku95

Fantastic
Loved zain taking care of aliya
Continue soon
Thanks for pm

Thank you everyone 😳

Originally posted by: Sweta...

Awhhh what an Uodate I loved the way suraiya realised how much zain cared for her the fact once he heard aliya and nafeesas parent had an accident he just thought of Aliya and when he found her on the beach was sooo great they understand each other so well how he looked after her fed her and told her to sleep before they went! And the catch when she was about to drop on the beach I loved this caring side of zain :) thanks for the pm can't wait for the next part :)

Once again, a mota waala thank you for this comment. I love you forever for detailed comments πŸ˜† Glad you liked the whole update and the beach part. Shall be updating in a bit. Keep an eye out for it ;)
Edited by Jyo. - 10 years ago
Jyo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lwrimaforever

Freaking Amazing SS Dear!Pls continue soon!& Pls can U send Me a friend request?

Thank youuu πŸ€—

Originally posted by: TashaForever

Aaw.

This was a beautiful chapter :)
You write extremely well dear.
Please update sooner and give us longer updates!
We crave for more and more :D

Thank you, this means a lot! I wish I could you write longer updates, but since each chapter revolves around one realisation, there is only so much I can write. Thank you for commenting nonetheless :)

Originally posted by: ZaYaFan1

Shukriya for the PM πŸ˜‰ I was SO freaking happy at the part where Surayya thinks that Zain doesn't realise his love for Aaliya πŸ˜† Yar all writers are so 'zaalim' by portraying Zain so perfectly everytime . This time too I loved him 😳 The last dialogue was so cute mann! I can't just stop adoring Zain πŸ˜› He knows her so well yar! And then the bond they share is just wonderful! Your words actually have the power to make me imagine all this πŸ‘ I just loved this update πŸ˜ƒ This update was superb ⭐️ PM me the next update too 'cause I'm too lazy to hunt for them πŸ˜†

Shukriya for reading and writing this massive comment 😳 It makes me so happy when readers tell me they can imagine all of this. It makes me super duperrr khush :) Thank youuu once again. And yes, definitely shall PM you!

Originally posted by: -Ammie-

Finally read it!

man i swear my comments have never been this late *sobs*

anyways! lovely update! feeling so sorry for Nafeesa and Aaliya!

and its overwhelming to see how much Zain cares for Aaliya! its beautiful! oh so now his mom sees it as well?! wonder when these two will realise their importance in each other's lives..😳

another beautiful update Jyo...looking forward to the next chapter love πŸ€—

Koi na koi na, next waale chapter pe to aapka hi pehla comment hai 😳 There is time for their realisation, hehe. I will be a zaalim writer, heh. I will be updating soon, so look out gal pal πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: vishruta

Lovely lovely update
Loved how desperate zain was to reach alia
He knew where she was
Aww ahe was weak
Disnt eat anything
Lovely relation of zaya
Awww cute nafesa and fahad hug
Suraiyaa can read her son n his to be wife like
Its no one s business
Simply loved it
Ir last line always takes the cake
Lived it
Thanks for the pm

Thank you for the lovely comment 😳 Good to hear that you liked the update. SOOO glad you like the last line. This really means a lot because that is what I am emphasising on. Thanks again :)
Jyo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaYaVeeBa

Lovely update.how they are there for each other.thankz for the PM

Originally posted by: Maneesha_Shanak

Wow lovely update...

Zain knows Aaliya very well...he tooks extreme care of her...aww

Originally posted by: sunithi

awesome update...keep writing..thanks for pm..

Thank you 😳

Originally posted by: -Fatz-

OMG RES😳

-EDITED-

Probably my favourite update so far, ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT <3333 i say the same thing every single time AHAHAHAHAA 🀣 anyways, Can i please have a Zain, so caring <333 and the beach scene, OF COURSE I LOVED THAT ONE, your beach scenes are always fab ;) This update was the cutest thing ever okay, and i know my comment is so tiny, at least compared to Ammie's comments 🀣 idk how she can talk so much :0 πŸ˜†

Anyways, update soon :P i'll grab myself a snack now, the Bada Pav scene made my very hungry, tbh 🀣

Fattieee thank you for editing πŸ˜† I KNOW RIGHT I NEED A ZAIN TOO! Lonely feels bro. And don't worry, I always reply with the same thing 🀣 Glad you like the beach scene. There is another one lined up later. That is my fav till now πŸ˜† Comment chota ho ya bada, comment hai :) Thank youuu <33 And hope you ate something 🀣
Jyo. thumbnail
Chapter 6 - Feelings? For You?

"Hey, are you coming over tonight for dinner?" Zain texts her. His parents have decided to have a little dinner party to lighten the mood after the tough month the Haider family has had. Shabana and Ghulam have recovered well.
"There is dinner at your place? NOBODY TOLD ME! #Rejected :(" She replies back and he laughs.
"Miss Aaliya Ghulam Haider, I hereby cordially invite you to attend the dinner being hosted by Mr and Mrs Usmaan Abdullah at Barkat Villa tonight at 7:00pm. Here, don't feel so rejected now do you? ;)" He knows she is probably laughing at the other end.
"No I don't :) Alright, I'll see you soon." He is elated.
oOo
"Kya pehnu, kya pehnu, kya pehnu?" Aaliya sings as she goes through her outfits for the 4th time. She simply cannot decide.
"Ye pehen lo!" Nafisa hold up a ravishing floor length anarkali in front of her. Aaliya scrunches up her nose.
"Kisi ke nikaah mein thodi na jaana hai! Allah, iska weight dekha hai aapne. Kaun pehnega!"
"Aaliya, hum sab late ho rahe hai. Aur kabhi to ladkiyon ki tarah behave kara karo! Stop being stubborn and wear it."
She takes the dress reluctantly. It is indeed heavy. Pushing her appi out of her room, she quickly changes and for once, lines her eyes with dark kohl and adorns her lips with lip-gloss. "This outfit makes me feel girly." She giggles mentally and then rushes downstairs. It is 6:30 already. Her abbu hates being late, and she hates being the reason for his anger.
"Mashallah! Aaliya beta, tum to bohot khoobsurat lag rahi ho." Her father compliments her and she grins.
"Thanks abbu!" She hugs him.
oOo
"Woah! Tumhe kya ho gaya hai?" Zain looks Aaliya up and down, and then whistles.
"Besharam!" She screams and hits him.
"Ouch!" He massages his arm. That was one hard hit.
"You deserve it."
"Tum aise taiyyar hoke aaogi to main to aise hi react karunga na? Aur waise bhi, compliment tha. You didn't need to hit me so hard."
"Whatever Zain!" She goes into the kitchen and greets Surraiya, who in return compliments her.
Zain is left stunned. His heart skips a beat as she walks towards him. She is elegant. She is ethereal. She has a glow that is unmatched. She snaps her fingers in front of his face. He breaks out of his daze. They both head upstairs. He doesn't know why he is unable to speak.
"Kya kare?" she asks. He still doesn't reply. "Zain?" She shakes him. He looks at her, confused. "Maine poocha kya kare?"
"Movie dekhni hai?"
"Main abhi to ghar aayi hoon. And you want to go watch a movie?"
"Main kaunsa tumhare par paise kharchne waala hoon?" He grins at her and watches her go red with anger. "I suggest we watch a movie here in my room. Bolo, kaunsi movie dekhni hai?"
They decide on watching Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Oh how they both love that movie!
She takes over the beanbag and Zain grumbles. That's his beanbag. She doesn't move. He swiftly picks her up, puts her on the bed and comfortably sits next to her. Her heart beats erratically. She moves away from him, creating space, but he only seems to sink into the bed even more, scooting closer to her. She decides to let it go.
Aaliya cries as Anjali leaves Rahul and Tina behind. He gives her a look of disbelief and she smacks him on the arm. He cannot help but laugh. "You are crazy, kit-kit!"
"I know I am, maachis ki teeli."
"Main ab maachis ki teeli nahi raha. See!" He puts her hand on his bulging biceps, which were hidden under his oversized jacket till now.
She feels uncomfortable at their proximity, but a good kind of uncomfortable. Her cheeks burn a deep crimson and she is suddenly shy. Her gaze is downcast. He moves back and gives her the much-needed space.
It's 3:34AM and they both are wide-awake in their respective bedrooms. His iPod isn't blasting music into his ears. Her brain is not in its seedhi baat no bakwaas mode. They are a mess. And they both realise... kuch kuch hota hai.
oOo

So here's another chapter for y'all! Hope you guys like. Thank you for all the comments. They make my day 😳
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RESwa...

-------------------------------------

Yay! i'm back to my number one spot...so childish...oh well 😳

this was by far the cutest update ever ever ever! seriously! i could just imagine how ravishing Aaliya would be looking in that outfit! No wonder Zain was awestruck!

OMG kuch kuch hota hai it is...πŸ˜‰ about time these two realise! πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

I love their choice of movie tho...and oh i love how Aaliya cries when Anjali's leaving...story of my life...no matter how many times i watch that scene i will NEVER not cryyy!

Lol, i love the comfort level and the awkwardness at the same time...kuch tu huwa hai, kuch ho gaya hai πŸ˜›

Most relatable scene award goes to that moment when Zain places her hand on his biceps...i can not stress enough on how many times i've had to go through that...obviously in my case its my bros...don't get your expectations up high πŸ˜† but it was totally one of those "typical boys" type of thing...πŸ˜†

i'm so happy these two are finally coming to terms with the attraction that they have for eachother...very well written Jyo. as always, waiting for the next update 😳
Edited by -Ammie- - 10 years ago
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey jyo...sorry gotta go out now...will put up detailed comment later
as usual..its a beautiful chapter..bye😊
---------------------------------------------------------------------
WOW...WOW...this is sooo cute...yes cute...just like ZaYa...
beautifully written piece... iss excitement mein pata nahi kya kya likhoongi... i mean type karoongi...
let be not write anything anywhere... i'll go in order!
1st of all Zain's invite...awwwieee that was chooo cutie cutie types... kaash kuch saal baad (not now... bahut acchi bacchi hu mainπŸ˜‰) koi mujhe itna hi sweet tarikhe se invite kare
"Aur kabhi to ladkiyon ki tarah behave kara karo"toh itne din woh ladke ki tahah reheke hi Zain ko patayaπŸ˜†waise uski toh poori hosh udgayi hogi aaliya ko aise dekhne ke baad...he was just covering up by being all that besharam!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
kuch kuch hota hai toh dekhna hi tha... akhir little bit of modifications ke baad their story is the same na...take the modification as well
KKHH-tina +fahad -anjali(Jr.) +nafisa = "ZaYa ke Realisations"πŸ˜‰
then the beanbag n sit on bed part...
Aliya cries srsly?πŸ˜• par woh toh ladkiyon ki tahah nahi hai naπŸ˜›
aur yeh sab padne ke baad... hame bhi KKHH😳
p.s:thanks for the wonderfull SS and the PM

Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Humein bhi kuch kuch hogaya reading the updateπŸ˜‰
loved it!!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update.
ZaYa part was damn cute.Zain was memorise by her beauty.room part was fav,the awkardness hit them now both start realisating their feel.waiting for next part.thanks of pm.
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing
Thanks for pm
Continue soon
vishruta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Omg
It was simply beautiful
Really loved it