Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Sweta...

Wow what an Uodate... There was a calmness about it... Loved how fahad just gave Aliyah the address and she ran there in her pyjamas the concern these two have for each other is sooo cute :) and when she's hitting him reminded me of the scene where zain comes back for his phone and she's hitting him just loved it... Finally zain opened up to Aliyah and when he admitted alcohol was wrong and now he's on allahs road and he knew she'd be happy and she smiles widely was another sweet moment :) as well as that I loved loved loved it when zain admitted he needs her in his life I was like awhhh and when naffesa and fahad realise the same it was a really nice Uodate :) thanks for the pm can't wait for the next part :)

Thanks once again for such a lovely and detailed comment Sweta, it really does mean a lot! I love how you write down each and every scene that you love. It is so sweet of you to do so 😳 Thank you sooo much! I shall update soon and PM you of the same. Thanks again πŸ€—

Originally posted by: pinki123

thank You soo much!πŸ‘

I love it amazing please continue soon!πŸ˜‰
love it!πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: ZaYaVeeBa

Loved it happy everything solved between zaya continue son and do pmme

Thank you everyone 😳
Edited by Jyo. - 10 years ago
Jyo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinu127

disclaimer:this comment could be pretty long coz i loved this update... if u also suffer from the disease called impatience(just like me), read at ur own risk!

Faints, gets up and starts to read - This has to be one of the longest comments I have gotten and it means a lot! Special reply for you πŸ˜†

and now the main Feature presentation:

Ufff...finally the next part is here... pata hai main iss part ke liye itni bawli ho rahi thi ki itna toh aliya bawdi liye bhi nahi hui hogi! πŸ˜† Ohhh, sorry for making you go bawli over it, hehe! But it makes me khush that people wait for the update so eagerly 😳
i loved the way in which Aliya was living her RIGHT over zain when she went to meet himπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ... no formalities at all... she just started hitting him... I am glad you liked this part. I personally enjoyed writing it too, her displaying her right over him, because that's how I picturise their relationship :)
mujhe darr laga tha ki zain ki flashback and reunion will be in 1 gull update.. thank god u did it practically in 4 linesπŸ‘ I am not a fan of stretching things too much I guess? Isiliye finished in four lines πŸ˜†
now for my fav parts--
She doesn't care if she is in her pyjamas and looks like a mess.
hai kitni pyari hai yeh ladki.. waise pree would look cuter in pyjamas than anarkalis i feelπŸ˜‰ Awww yaasss, she would look super duper cute in PJ's. Sigh, I'd be the happiest to see her in pyjamas :D

"I am sorry Aaliya." He sits in front of her, holds his ears and pouts.
Harsh holding ears n pouting-- hum lootgaye aivay aake tere SS padhne *faints* CAN YOU IMAGINE THE DAY ZAIN ACTUALLY HAS TO APOLOGISE TO AALIYA IN THE SHOW AND HE DOES IT LIKE THIS WE WILL FAINTTT FULLY πŸ˜†

"Itna cute banne ki koshish mat karo!" She starts hiccupping. He gets her a glass of water and helps her drink it.
Zain ka dialogue yaha usi ko chipka diya ... "copy cat cheater cock" 🀣 (zain is telling not me) LOLLL! Copy cat cheater cock is the most hilarious shit ever though. Real stuff 🀣
@bold- this was unexpected for me...kitna caring hai banda😳 Hehe, indeed very caring :)

" At least I realised how much I need you in my life."
my fav in the entire update.. at that junction i felt...if lines could kill, i could not have read beyond this one.. *maar dala* 🀒 Awww, that's very VERY sweet of you to say this. It means a lot :)

only Aaliya can fix Zain.
cherry on the cake... 😊

lovely one... waiting for the next realisation which most probably is their love! remainding myself again that this is a SS and not a FF, the story is probably near its end😭 will be waiting for next one.. n thank u for the PM

Awww, I wish I could write so much more of this story but there isn't a lot. So glad you like this. Thanks for the extensive comment once again, I shall be updating soon 😳

Originally posted by: -Spriha-

Hey Jyo...really cute update!
This moment was awaited a lot...finally misunderstandings cleared...soo happy for ZaYa:):)
Really like this attitude of Aaliya...the way she wants to understand what's wrong with Zain and the way Zain also wants to explain everything to her...lovely!!

Thank you 😳 Glad you like the way it has worked out and also like Aaliya's attitude :)

Originally posted by: rinku95

Awesome
Thanks for pm
Continue soon

Thank you 😳

Originally posted by: Wahian4lyf

Chapter 2

I know I'm late but I've been busy! Catching up with my pms!

Now to the update!

This story just gets better and better!

Zain is back and that too with a bang!

Off to read the third chapter!

--Kiret

Hi Kiret, that's okay. The fact that you comment means a lot to me 😳 I fangirl internally everytime you comment on my work, hehe! Thanks a lot. So glad you like it :D
Jyo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: hhlfan

hey...its really a nice update...love zaya...finally evrythng became normal btwn them...waiting for ur update😊

Originally posted by: vishruta

amazing update
simply loved it
awww update all the way...
love their relationship
its cute & sweet
thanks for the pm as always
keep the updates coming please
love reading ur SS
its one of the best among other wonderful stories
will wait for the next updates
the last line simply took the cake
lovely

Originally posted by: florine_20

Nice update. Loved it. Atleast all mu between Zain and aliya is solved.

Originally posted by: poojaloveskajen

super cute update!:) loved it :D

Thank you guys πŸ€— So glad you all like it 😳
Jyo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Kiran.

khajdajfm,fbgkfasfkbk

Oh Hi.πŸ˜ƒ Just finished reading the first part and OMG! It was amazing. Jyo you're too amazing. You're so talented girl I'm speechless. I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I wonder what happened to Zain. Interesting but I love the way you established their relationship. It was lovely to read. Now Im off to read second part!:D Im loving it. πŸ€—

Just finished the second part. It was amazing to see him care for her<33 I wonder why he's like that? Is it cuz he wants Aliya to stay away from him? I love how you add their realization in the end. Makes me smile and gives me butterflies in the stomach at the same time<33 Can't wait to read next part. Jyo you're amazingπŸ€—

Read 3rd and 4th part in a go because I didn't wanna wait. They are superb. So it was because of his issues with dad. NICE! Last part was super cute. They finally made up. Nafeesa is cute in this one and I love Fahad. Our ultimate shipper.<33 Zain Aliya are super cute and I love how they care for each other. I'm waiting for their love realization!😳

YOU ARE HEREEE! OMGGG πŸ€— Yay! Thank you for commenting on each and every individual part. It really means a lot dude!! YOU NOTICED THE REALISATIONS WOOHOOO! That's the aim of the chapters though, hehe, and hence the name of the SS 😳 Fahad will always remain the ultimate shipper 🀣 So gladdd you like this. It makes me khush. Their pyaar ka realisation shall happen soon, patience πŸ˜† Updating soon :) Thanks again!!

Originally posted by: .MeriAashiqui.

i am soo done! ufff what cutenesss omskjhcfuiaf :D i love the wrting jyo! really awsome :D i looove it :D keeep it up <33

Hehe, thanks Aashi. You are super sweet 😳
Jyo. thumbnail
Chapter 5 - Being There For You

He is rudely woken up by the loud banging on his door and the calls from his mother. "Zain beta, open up!" He checks his phone. It reads 4:17am. It's not even time for Fajr. He wonders what the matter is. His movements are slow as he pushes the covers off him and walks to the door, opening it. Surraiya looks worried.
"Kya hua mom?" he asks, his voice groggy.
"Zain, Nafisa ka phone aaya tha."
He can sense the urgency in her voice. His first thought is, "Is Aaliya okay?" Things have been back to normal for the past five weeks. She has helped him move back home. They have been talking, a lot, not that he minds. "Kya hua?" he asks.
"Nafisa aur Aaliya ke ammi aur abbu ka accident ho gaya hai. We should go to the hospital. They need us."
He doesn't listen to what his mom is saying. All he hears is that her parents have been in an accident. He grabs his jacket and car keys. "Mom main aage nikalta hoon. Aap log aao."
"Zain saath mein chalte hai-"
"No mom, me and bhai should rush. She needs me." He is out of sight and Surraiya is left smiling. He cares so much for her. She wonders how he doesn't realise anything. Shaking her head, she heads downstairs to cook some food for the Haider family. They'll need their support.
oOo
"Fahad!" Nafisa runs into his arms and cries. "Fahad, ammi aur abbu ko-"
"Nafisa, shh! Everything will be okay. Calm down." He gently strokes her hair. His eyes fall on Zain who impatiently seems to be searching for someone. "Where is Aaliya?" he asks Nafisa, and she cries even harder.
"Fahad I don't know. Pata nahi kahan chali gayi hai wo! I have tried calling her but she isn't picking up her phone. Bola tha ki wo aa rahi hai, but abhi tak-"
"Bhabhi, Aaliya ek bhi baar yahan nahi aayi hai?" Zain asks.
"Nahi! Zain please use dhoond ke lao. I am so worried for her. Pata nahi kaha hai, aur wo bhi iss waqt."
"Give me some time. Main use yahan leke aunga. I promise." He turns to Fahad. "Look after bhabhi, I'll be back soon."
He rushes off again to the one place where he knows she'll be - the beach.
oOo
She is sitting in that very spot. The sun is on the rise. She looks shattered. He walks up to her, but doesn't sit down. "Chalo!" he says. She tries to get up, but slips and almost falls down. He catches her and helps her up. "Tumne kuch khaya nahi hai na?" She shakes her head in a simple no. He holds her by the waist, supporting her and walks her to the nearest wada-pav stand. He hands her the paper plate but she refuses. He sighs. 10 minutes later, they are in the car with the wada-pav packed in a plastic bag.
oOo
He heats up the food in the microwave while she sits on the couch in the apartment. Even though he has moved back, Zain has decided on keeping the apartment as a hangout place for the group. The coffee simmers on the stove. She doesn't talk.
"Aaliya, kha lo. We have to go to the hospital then." She refuses the food. He sighs again. Picking up the pav, he puts it in front of her mouth. She reluctantly takes a bite. "Tumhare naa khane se uncle aur aunty zyada jaldi theek nahi honge. You'll get sick for no reason!" She nods. He is right. She finishes her food and coffee. She is ready to go. He doesn't let her leave.
"Kya hua?" Those are the first words she has spoken since he has seen her at the beach.
"Get some sleep."
"Nahi Zain, appi needs me. Mujhe jaana chahiye."
"Aaliya, will you listen to me please? Look at yourself. Go sleep. Main tumhe do ghante mein utha doonga. Phir hospital chalenge."
She doesn't have the energy to argue with him. He tucks her into bed and retires on the couch himself, setting the alarm for 8AM.
oOo
"Aaliya! Allah ka lakh lakh shukra hai ki tum theek ho." Nafisa takes her sister into a bone-crushing hug.
"Sorry appi. I don't know main kya soch rahi thi." She feels guilty for having left her sister behind in this situation alone. "Ammi aur abbu kaise hai?"
"They are in a stable condition. Doctors ne kaha hai that there is nothing to worry about." She nods. "Aaliya?"
"Hmm?"
"Please don't disappear like this on me again. Main darr gayi thi."
"Arre bhabhi, iss kit-kit ko to main kabhi ghumne hi nahi doonga, bhale ye kitni hi koshish kyun na karle." Zain winks at her and she smiles weakly. She realises... he will always be there for her.
oOo

Once again, a massive thank you for the lovely comments! πŸ€— Hope you like this chapter. Keep the comments coming 😳
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi again...lovely update...
i don't want make u faint again..πŸ˜†.so i'll rather try to keep it short😊
now this was exactly opposite to what we read all these days(for me)
we have a broken Aliya and a caring Zain...
you have strengthened the point again that they understand and know each otherπŸ‘
it was also nice to read FahIsa part... both the relations(ZaYa and FahIsa) are beautifully potrayed in their own perimeter...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Loved Suraiyya for the first time in this SS...πŸ˜ƒ
Special mention, the last few lines and beach and apartment part were beautifully written..πŸ‘
p.s thankq for the PM even though i hunted the chapter before recieving itπŸ˜‰
Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update.i love ZaYa relation.they are always each other support system.waiting for next part.thanks for pm.
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank you so much!
like it!
swabie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was an awsm... update
lvd it!!
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail