.infinite. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
The purpose of this comment is just to have an even number of posts๐Ÿ˜†
^@Ammie, somebody's gonna get hurt real bad๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ahana_01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey...its really a nice update...love zaya...finally evrythng became normal btwn them...waiting for ur update๐Ÿ˜Š
vishruta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update
simply loved it
awww update all the way...
love their relationship
its cute & sweet
thanks for the pm as always
keep the updates coming please
love reading ur SS
its one of the best among other wonderful stories
will wait for the next updates
the last line simply took the cake
lovely

florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update. Loved it. Atleast all mu between Zain and aliya is solved.
pooja_shineStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
super cute update!:) loved it :D
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
khajdajfm,fbgkfasfkbk
Oh Hi.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Just finished reading the first part and OMG! It was amazing. Jyo you're too amazing. You're so talented girl I'm speechless. I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I wonder what happened to Zain. Interesting but I love the way you established their relationship. It was lovely to read. Now Im off to read second part!:D Im loving it. ๐Ÿค—
.Kiran. thumbnail
Just finished the second part. It was amazing to see him care for her<33 I wonder why he's like that? Is it cuz he wants Aliya to stay away from him? I love how you add their realization in the end. Makes me smile and gives me butterflies in the stomach at the same time<33 Can't wait to read next part. Jyo you're amazing๐Ÿค—
.Kiran. thumbnail
Read 3rd and 4th part in a go because I didn't wanna wait. They are superb. So it was because of his issues with dad. NICE! Last part was super cute. They finally made up. Nafeesa is cute in this one and I love Fahad. Our ultimate shipper.<33 Zain Aliya are super cute and I love how they care for each other. I'm waiting for their love realization!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i am soo done! ufff what cutenesss omskjhcfuiaf :D i love the wrting jyo! really awsome :D i looove it :D keeep it up <33
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Fatz-

Res :D

-EDIT-

The part where Aliya was hitting zain, ALL THE 'AWWW's' in the world go out to that scene Absolutely LOVE Fahad and Aliya's bonding โค๏ธ and ofcourse Fahad and Nafeesa being the cuties <3333. ALSO, YAY, FINALLY ALIYA KNOW WHAT THE HELL HAS BEEN GOING ON WITH ZAIN๐Ÿ˜† Finally everything is settled between them!
Everyone is a happy Chappy now.
I'm also a happy Chappy now. You're also a happy chappy.
but you better update soon if you want to stay happy chappy.
or else i'm comin' for you๐Ÿ˜ˆ
haha๐Ÿ˜† anyways, loved the update๐Ÿค—

Fatty my frand ๐Ÿค— Thank you sooo much you lil' happy chappy ๐Ÿ˜† Good to see ZaYa scenes made you do awww! I thought people would hit me with jhoote and chappal for beating their Zain up ๐Ÿคฃ Jokes apart, thank you once again. And yes madam, updating right away ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: -Ammie-

^ not cool niggs...

res ๐Ÿ˜•

-----------------------------------------

whilst reading this chapter i couldn't help but sing: "lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones, and i will try to fix you" one my all time fav songs by coldplay and your beautiful update reminded me of it...๐Ÿ˜† OHMYGOD This song is my fav and that's where I got my inspiration for the title from :D Love that song to bits <333

coming to the update...i am running out of words to praise this beauty! So so well written, it always makes for a fabulous read ... Thank youuu ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yay to Aaliya and Zain finally bonding...so darn adorable these two!

I'm glad Zain finally confided his worries with Aaliya...i just loved how she burst into his house and took all her frustration out...yes that was needed.

I'm glad ya'll are sitting down and finally having a conversation rather than spitting fire at each other...๐Ÿ˜†

Hehe, I wouldn't have liked it if they were fighting all the time. So I thought, hey, let's put errbody out of their misery and make them friends again ๐Ÿ˜† Glad you like the scene from their apartment :)

Fahad and Nafeesa are right they do need each other the most...Fahad better watch wat he says next time, or imma hunt him down and give him a piece of my mind...last time saraa mazaa kirkira ker diya tha isnay!

Fahad is our cute little innocent guy. Don't be so harsh on him pwease ๐Ÿ˜ณ But I'll promise he won't do anything stupid anymore, pakka! Hehe.

anyhow, lovely update...as expected i'm desperately looking forward to the next one...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank youuu Ammie ๐Ÿค— Shall update in a bit :)

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

amazing update.
finally everything was good between ZaYa.their scene was damn cute.it going to end soon,sad wish u continue more.waiting for next part.

Originally posted by: Maneesha_Shanak

Lovely update...

Finally ZaYa back to normal :)))

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Jyo. - 10 years ago